Heart of Darkness Ch. 03

Story Info
Darla and Shelly service the soldiers.
4.5k words
4.15
25.8k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since their arrival in Kinshasa, just hours ago, the M2 within Darla and Shelly had suddenly come to a boiling point, unleashing within them insatiable desires that only a place like Africa could satisfy.

At the end of the hallway, Darla met Mona and said, "I'm done. Have you seen Shelly?"

"No Ms. Darla," Mona answered."However, you may want to check the rear of the hospital, near the barracks. There is a recreation area there where the Colonel's men go to workout this time everyday. I would go with you, but I must work with Nurse Luma in helping some critical patients. It is easy to find, just continue to the end of the hallway and go through the double doors."

To which Darla nodded, winked and licked her lips to the blushing Mona, and then ventured off in her search for Shelly.

As she reached the double doors that led to the recreation area, Darla heard a low muffled sound. As she looked around, Darla paused, trying to determine the source, which seemed to be coming from behind a closed door to her left that led to a sauna. She then approached the door and slowly eased it open and found herself enveloped in a thick and dense fog of natural Mahala, which was mixed in with the steam of the sauna.

What Darla saw froze her in her tracks, for there, before her, in the dimly lit room, was over a dozen men, all in partial states of nakedness, with sweat pouring down their glistening bodies. However, it wasn't the nakedness of the men that startled Darla, what was alarming to her was the fact that all of the men were wearing gas masks. While, sandwiched in between two of the masked men was Shelly, who was completely nude and drenched with sweat, with one arm of hers draped over the neck of the soldier she was facing.

Shelly's head rested on his other shoulder, facing Darla, as her other arm hung limply at her side. The soldier who was supporting her thighs with both hands was methodically fucking her pussy, while behind her was another soldier who held one ankle in each of his hands, while at the same time his thick cock slid slowly in and out of her asshole. There, through the dense fog of the Mahala steam Darla watched Shelly being double fucked by the two masked soldiers; however, it was clear, from the puddle of cum on the concrete floor that at least four others had taken their turns earlier, while several others waited their turn on the benches next to them.

Darla's initial reaction, because of the gas masks, was to scream and rush to her aid. However, when she noticed Shelly's face, through the wet matted hair on her face, Darla could see a half smile on her lips which were parted and whispered the words "yes...yes...yes..."; almost in tandem with each stroke of the huge cocks that impaled her.

The motions of the cocks piercing Shelly were precise, as the masked soldier over whom Shelly hung would pull her to him, driving his stiff dick full into her pussy, while at the same time, just as he shoved his full length into her, the other soldier behind her would pull at her ankles and force her ass down so that she could swallow his cock. Yet, despite the enormity of the cocks that simultaneously were impaling her, Shelly was not hurt, but instead, thanks to the narcotic effect of the Mahala laced steam, she was in complete ecstasy, as the two men simultaneously and then alternated in filling her pussy and ass with their stiff members, as she urged them on in hushed tones.

Shelly, like Darla, was now so completely intoxicated with the M2 that she too had long ago abandon any resistance to satisfying her own primal carnal desires. Mombassa had deliberately planned for both she and Darla to make this the last stop of their hospital tour, so that his masked men, all of whom were assigned to protect the women, could sample the physical pleasures that Mombassa promised them as a reward for their work and devotion to him in protecting the military hospital.

It quickly became clear to Darla, who was by now becoming very light headed because of the narcotic effect of the airborne Mahala and the mutant strain in her blood, that Shelly had been in this session for a quite awhile and that another orgasm would occur soon, as she watched a slightly pained expression come over Shelly's face, as her chin tilted upward and her mouth uttered a brief' series of moans, after which her body then began to convulse and shudder.

As Shelly's body began to twitch and convulse, her muscles clamped tightly down on the cocks of the men, forcing them to shove their dicks harshly into her enraptured body, while Darla watched as their white hot cum dripped down into growing puddles on the floor. Then, after the soldiers were done, they extracted their now limp dicks from Shelly and allowed her legs to fall to the floor.

Shelly was still being supported by as the soldier in front of her tore off his mask, deeply inhaled the Mahala, and then began French kissing her. While their smoldering kiss continued, the other soldier in back of her, who had also removed his gas mask to take in the Mahala, pulled Shelly away and into his arms. He then gripped Shelly by her waist from behind; which allowed her to arch backward so that her head and arms could hang freely, as he bent forward to suck her nipples. His lips kissed the left one first, and then the other, after which he pulled her up partially to shove his tongue into her mouth, while she, Shelly, desperately attempted to drink from his tongue as if it were a fine wine.

The soldier then pulled his mouth away and let Shelly fall back again, as he used one hand to support the small of her back, while he turned her around, raised her thighs, and then wrapped her legs around his waist, as he entered her pussy slowly, inch by powerful inch. While he did so, Shelly opened her mouth wide, and slowly fell backward. At first, Darla thought that a gasp was about to come from deep within her, until she noticed another masked man had positioned himself near her head; as his big black cock sought out a target, which he soon found in Shelly's mouth. To which Shelly responded by reaching behind the soldier in her mouth, gripping his ass-cheeks with both hands, spreading them, while at the same time the man in her mouth held her chin and neck, tilting them further back; so as to align his cock with her throat.

Soon a muffled 'Ummm' was heard as another two inches of his throbbing cock found their way into Shelly's hungry mouth. With the positioning now complete, the fuck/suck rhythm commenced, as Shelly pulled one cock into her throat as far as she could, and then, when that limit was finally reached in her throat, she would wrap her thighs tighter around the other man's waist, driving his cock deeper into her greedy cock starved pussy. Again and again this sequence took place, as Darla stood there in the doorway erotically transfixed as she too was now highly intoxicated with the airborne Mahala that now coated her lungs, and skin.

Never before had Darla witnessed Shelly hunger for cock with such abandon, the sight of which caused her pussy began to itch and drip, while at the same time her nipples quickly hardened. As a bead of thick liquid began to drool down Darla's inner thigh, one of her hands found itself instinctively sliding under the drawstring of her scrubs, seeking divine moisture. While, Darla's other free hand then began to palpitate and rub the nipple of one breast, at the same time her hips began a slow grind, as her body swayed in cadence with Shelly's face and pussy fucking that she was now watching being performed before her.

As Shelly's movements became more desperate, indicating the imminence of another orgasm, Darla felt one approaching inside of her as well, and soon began to feel light-headed. However, somehow this climax was different than others she had on the plane and with Mona; for instead of the violent shudder which she was accustomed to; Darla's body vibrated from head to toe, as her pussy flexed against her fingers, and her cum seemed to flow instead of spurt, as she herself moan loudly, the sound of which drew the attention of all of the masked men in the room.

Then, through now heavy lidded eyes, Darla saw dark shadows slowly approach her; as she gasped at their hulking sizes and the menacing alien look of the gas masks on their faces. As if in a dream, Darla saw above her a dark black face that had removed its mask, and forced his wet tongue to enter her mouth, while at the same time his strong hands gripped her waist, while from behind her, her hands were raised above her head by another masked man, and her top was removed, while simultaneously her drawstring was pulled and her bottoms fell to the floor. From then on, as the Mahala pumped through her blood and went took over the pleasure center of her brain, everything seemed, to Darla, to be a mosaic of sensations. Now completely lost in the dark lust, Darla had no idea how many men were now probing her, tasting her, sucking her, and fucking her.

Even though Darla was still standing, a strong mouth had begun sucking on her pussy, as his thick tongue slid between her cunt lips; while from behind, one massive finger, and soon another, entered her sweaty ass and gently pried her open, while at the same time a tongue found its way there and began to make delicious circles around her rim. Darla then felt her head being turned to the side where a new set of lips covered her mouth, while her left arm was raised and another tongue tasted her armpit. Elsewhere, on her now moist Mahala covered body, someone bit cruelly on her rock-hard nipple, but then began to soothe it with a gentle suckling, while at the same time her other nipple was consumed by what seemed to be two sets of lips and tongues.

By this time Darla's legs had lost the strength to support her, however she was still erect, as she seemed to hang upon a vast array of tongues and fingers, while waves of pleasure slowly rolled through her as the oral sampling continued. Soon, however, Darla was soon in complete sensory overload, when she heard a familiar muffled voice say, "Lay her down, she's ready now."

It was Mombassa, and he was directing the action of his men, whom he had promised would be the first to sample the pleasures from their new Canadian visitors. Upon Mombassa's direction, four hands then gently lifted Darla by the back of her knees, and her armpits, while the rest of her body hung limply, as she was carried to what was felt to be a narrow bench covered with a thick blanket. The men carefully laid Darla on her back on the narrow bench, causing her legs to dangle to either side, completely exposing her dripping pussy. As Darla laid on the bench, she opened her eyes to the fog of the dimly lit room and watched as male shadows then formed above and around her.

As she lay there, Darla smelled the musk of the cock that was now above her head and sought to enter her mouth, which she then opened wide to accommodate. As the giant cock entered her mouth, the soldier's entire muscular body fell over hers until his mouth covered her pussy and slowly began to pay homage to her now legendary pink opening. Darla still had more lips yet to feel, as two tongues began to lick the soles of her feet and suck upon each toe, one by one. As the action quickly progressed, she felt her breasts being pulled in different directions and then mouthed by two different men, while elsewhere on her body two others licked the palms of her hands. For the now completely intoxicated and sexually insatiable Darla, the dreamlike sequence seemed to continue on for eternity, during which she came four times, until finally, after her fourth climax, the action briefly stopped.

As if they had practiced their moves beforehand, the soldiers then picked Darla up, gently turned her over, and placed her face down on the bench so that her chin hung over the edge and her arms and legs dangled, barely touching the floor. Darla then felt her ass being massaged deeply, as her cheeks were roughly separated so that a large amount of oil could be poured into her crack. After the oil was applied, Darla felt a stiff cock being eased forcefully and gradually into her tight butt, until finally the veined invader reached bottom, as and the soldier's hairy balls rubbed up against her ass. At the same time the cock slowly entered her ass, the tip of another cock touched her mouth, which she reflexively gripped with both hands, brought to her lips, and began to suck on with abandoned greed.

For a full 15 minutes, Darla's tight ass was slowly reamed by what could only be described as hot flexible iron, until finally, and without warning, the cock that slowly pistoled in her behind suddenly blew its load. However, instead of pulling out, the soldier continued to fuck her ass, even as Darla felt the man's spunk ooze past the length of his cock and dribble along her crack onto the bench. As the soldier's cum poured out of her ass, her mouth was soon filled with even more salty spunk a few moments later. For the next few moments, Darla greedily sucked and squeezed the juice out of both men, until finally they removed themselves, and then lifted her up so that she was repositioned on her back.

For the next hour, as the Mahala continued to swirl and intoxicate the unmasked men and women, seven men took turns filling Darla's pussy to new limits, until finally, after the seventh man blew his load, she passed out. Moments later, after Darla opened her eyes, she saw Mombassa, still in his gas mask, looking down at her.

Mombassa then said in a devious and muffled voice, "She is more alert now, we can go on. Start positioning both of them."

With those words, Darla felt herself being lifted off the bench. By now, after waking up, Darla was indeed alert, but she was thoroughly exhausted and too weak to stand. As if sensing her weakness, Mombassa draped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, after which he gripped an ass-cheek in either hand, gently spread them, and then raised Darla's hips, lowering her onto his sweat slick cock.

Darla was soon forced back into a dreamy erotic state, when suddenly she inhaled deeply and slowly, as Mombassa slowly began to fill every inch of her pussy. When he finally reached her cervix, Darla exhaled and smiled. She was face to face with him, as her eyes looked into his gas-mask covered eyes, pleadingly, for she desperately wanted him to begin the thrusting that she now insatiably craved. Then, as if reading her mind, Mombassa said to Darla, "Just relax mon ami, we are almost finished. Look over my shoulder to see what, or rather who, cums next."

Darla then looked over Mombassa's shoulder and saw the familiar sight of Shelly sandwiched between two powerful black men. Once again, two huge cocks were in her; but this time the second cock was slowly going deeper into her ass. Shelly too looked completely exhausted, but she had the same erotic grin that was on her face earlier. Then, as Mombassa held Darla upright, he nodded to a soldier behind her to slide a finger into Darla's puckered asshole, which she relaxed to allow entry, as more of the tingly banana oil was smeared into her anal cavity in order to make it just as moist and dripping as her pussy.

After the lubricant was applied and the strong finger removed, Darla felt an enormously thick dick head press up against her tight hole and slowly force its way deep into her core. As the monster cock invaded her rear, Darla moaned in pleasure at the incredible pressure of the two cocks now being applied against the thin layer of her flesh, which lay between them. As the cocks impaled her, their heads rubbed up against each other as Mombassa and the soldier double fucked her into deeper submission.

All the while she was being double fucked, Darla watched intently over Mombassa's shoulder at the same scene, which was now taking place with Shelly. Like Darla, Shelly was also alert but completely helpless, as her arms were clutched from the rear by the powerful black man, who still was wearing a gas mask and fucking her ass. However, unlike Darla, Shelly was now actively participating in the fuck-fest, thrusting her hips forward and impaling her pussy with one dick, while she partially withdrew the other from her ass.

Shelly's arching motion then drove the other dick deeper into her ass, while allowing the first to slide from her pussy. The look on Shelly's face said it all, as the tempo of her movements increased, while at the same time her cries of "Shit yes, fuck me, go all the way through me," filled the room. Watching this erotic and decadent spectacle made Darla's hips take on a consciousness of their own, as her hips shifted slowly forward, then back; allowing the two cocks inside of her to slowly and alternately slide in and out. The force of Darla's new movements caused her head to bob about loosely on her neck, as she, with the help of gravity, felt the cocks in her reach new depths, as the men began to pump her faster, causing her hips to jerk violently, backward then forward, up and into her, and then out; satisfying one hole, then the other.

Again and again, each of Darla's entry points begged for more and got it; however, not to be neglected was her mouth, which now sought out Mombassa's sweet tasting tongue. Out of desperation she ripped the mask that covered his sweaty bald head, and with her teeth gripped his lips just short of the point of being painful; pulling and tugging, as her mount sucked them and licked them with her tongue. The desire for Darla to fill all her cavities was just too overwhelming, as she tried to satisfy this desire by sucking Mombassa's tongue as hard as she could, pulling it almost to her throat. The faster Darla was double fucked, the harder she sucked, and of all she had experienced over the past two hours, this was by far the most intense.

Suddenly, after what once again seemed like and eternity, her double ended orgasm hit her like she was being hit by bolts of lightening. As she began to shake and convulse, both of her hands gripped Mombassa's sweaty bald head, the sheer power of her orgasm took control until soon she no longer had enough strength in her limp body to move her hips. As her strength gave out, Darla felt a glow and wave of hot electric pleasure wash over her and consume her, while at the same time her cunt and ass continued to spasm for several minutes.

At that point when Darla's spasms ended, a second and more gentle warm glow flowed throughout her being, as if she had been imparted with the holy spirit. It was at that moment Darla instinctively knew that she had now found what she had been searching for since embarking on her strange and erotic life journey. Now, for the first time since her new passions had grown and taken control, she felt satisfied, albeit temporarily; however it had taken over ten men to do it. Yet, the feelings of satisfaction would soon be short lived, as Mombassa, by injecting them with a mutant strain of Mahala, M2, had turned both Darla and Shelly into insatiable nymphomaniacs. The result of which was that both women would never know what true sexual satisfaction was all about, for like drug addicts in search of their next fix, Darla and Shelly would soon begin a journey across the continent, globe and universe, in a desperate search for the ultimate sexual high.

Finally, as Darla's sighs of pleasure subsided, the two cocks that were embedded deeply and firmly inside of her, were slowly pulled out. After which, both she and Shelly were carried by Mombassa's men into a large communal shower room where they were each laid on separate plastic tables. As Shelly and Darla laid on their backs basking in the aftereffects of their orgasms, and the afterglow of their sexual ordeal, they watched as the men, one by one, removed their rubber gas masks, to reveal their hairless and expressionless faces.

12