Heart of Darkness Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly, like the other beauties on this flight, wore nothing underneath her dress, as she acrobatically swung one leg over Norika while facing the hijacker, as she hung her leg over his shoulder, while her two hands supported her at the back of the seat. Shelly's other leg then swung over his other shoulder and then straddled his face. From this position, Shelly moved her pussy to his mouth, offering him everything, which he hungrily accepted as he began to slide his tongue up and down her slit, which in turn caused Shelly arched her back in response, grinding her pussy tighter to his face as his tongue entered her, and then retreated to flick her clit. The hijacker covered Shelly's whole cunt with his mouth while he did this again and again. Not wanting to be left out, Darla repositioned herself in front of Norika, removed her dress, placed her hips in front of Norika's face, gently grabbed the sides of her head and pulled her pussy to Norika's face, from which she enjoyed a thorough licking, as the tiny Asian received her first taste of Canadian pussy.

Everything seemed to happen very fast from that point on as the motion of each person quickened, for nearly 15 blissful minutes, which was urged on by the spectacle of what was happening to all of them. A tiny ass being fucked by a giant dick, two pussies being eaten; one by a Black man, the other by a Japanese woman, was an incredible sight as, almost as a final gesture, Shelly arched her head backward toward Darla who then sucked on her wanting mouth, the movement of which caused a cascade of orgasms. The first to erupt was the hijacker, whom began to spasm his load into the Japanese ass, which in turn made her experience her first anal orgasm..

As Norika jerked and feasted harder on Darla's cunt, the biting motion on her clitoris then triggered Darla, who nearly sucked Shelly's tongue out of her mouth and made her cum as well. The multiple orgasms persisted for several minutes, until, finally, the tightly wound foursome extricated one body part after another. Once again the Japanese girl passed out, after which the hijacker then gently withdrew from her asshole and placed her dress upon her, fastening the buttons, which remained. After having dressed Norika, the hijacker told Darla and Shelly to return to their seats, but then added that neither one of them should get to comfortable, for there were still three other hijackers whom had yet to be serviced.

Following the hijacker's orders, Darla and Shelly redressed and quietly returned to their seats, as behind them the hijacker calmly put his clothes back on and moved quietly to his original seat. However, Norika remained in the back of the aircraft, still splayed bottoms up on the seat, without any restraints, for somehow her attacker knew that she would no longer be any trouble. The hijacker, as well as the other men who now flew the plane, knew that their cocks were likely the most powerful weapons they would ever need on this trip. Which of course was true, as Darla, Shelly, and several other woman onboard the airplane, including Lulu, all of whom had drank from the Mahala laced water bottles that the terrorists accomplices on the ground in Kinshasa had substituted in place of the original supply of Evian, could hardly wait until those black clubs were used upon them.

Once back in their seats, Darla and Shelly savored their most recent sexual escapade, for they both now felt a bit more relaxed, as they had become convinced that, though the hijackers were on a mission, or perhaps even a crusade, and had likely killed the male crew, they did not seem to be inclined to anymore violence. If anything, the men were overly courteous; and considering the power of their physical presence, it made being around them even more arousing. As Darla plunked down in her seat, which was the last occupied one at the end of the business class section, she surveyed the other passengers, who, by and large, seemed none the wiser about what had just happened. Apparently, having been threatened with death was significant enough of a distraction, for no one to notice what had just happened in the rear of the plane. Additionally, the ear piercing sound of the ancient jet engines was enough to block out the sounds of ecstasy that emanated from Norika's throat during the nearly 40 minutes that she was willingly raped.

As Darla straightened out and smoothed her skirt, she looked over at and cast a glance at the Indian woman with the provocative sari, who suddenly looked across the aisle to her, as once again their two sets of eyes stared lustily at each other. It seemed as if the woman could smell the sexual potential, which existed in both Darla and Shelly; not to mention of what could take place with the hijackers and the other passengers. As the Indian goddess returned her attention to her book, Darla and Shelly both began to study the woman in detail. The Indian woman's sari was still wound about her; tightly around her full breasts, but which still left an exposed midriff and navel, which, if they were an inch or two higher and lower, and she probably would not have been allowed on the plane, at least not without being ravaged by the men on the ground.

Suddenly, as Shelly and Darla kissed deeply in order to draw her attention, the Indian woman stared back at the two lustful women. As Darla and Shelly continued to kiss, for several long seconds, they once again caught a glimpse of the Indian woman staring at them, with her lips parted, as her tongue moistened them. The edges of her teeth showed giving her a near animal sensuality, as she raised her fingers to her mouth and slowly ran her tongue along the tip of each one. She then let them slide down her chin and along her neck, down along the tightly restrained breasts, ever so slowly, as they moved to the front of her torso, where her taunt, honey colored skin was exposed.

Both Darla and Shelly were mesmerized by the incredible allure of this exotic woman, whose thighs now began to grind together involuntarily as her fingers made small circles around a succulent navel, and then eased their way under the sari to the moist heaven, which waited for them. The Indian woman then tilted her head back, as her fingers probed for the thick dew, and, once finding the flow, pulled out and raised back to her lips, where she again licked them; eyes closed in ecstasy as she savored her own flavor. Watching her, Darla could finally take no more, as she rose and went to the hijacker, in the galley, who had reduced the Japanese girl to an erotically exhausted pile of flesh. With a smile, Darla said to him, "I think that we should go and see about her in back. After the treatment she got, well, I just want to make sure that she is alright. Is it all right to do so?" The hijacker paused briefly from the coffee he was drinking, looked Darla over, and then said seriously. "I see no problem with that, attend to her."

After the hijacker gave his stern approval, Darla and Shelly reached up and retrieved their nursing kits from the overhead storage area, as they nodded to the Indian woman to follow, and then made their way toward the back of the plane, as the Indian woman rose and followed behind them. However, before the Indian woman could pass to the rear, the hijacker frisked her and fingered her pussy even though he knew that there was no way she possessed any weapons other than her smoldering good looks, after which the three of them met at the rear of the plane, near where Norika still hung lifeless over the seat, as the hijacker closed the separating curtain behind them. Now that they were alone, the passions of all the women could be released unrestrained, as the Indian woman undid her hair, which had no pins or clasps holding it up, as it was simply wound into itself.

Shelly and Darla then watched as the Indian woman's dark hair then fell in a long cascade around her shoulders, which then evenly divided down her back and over and around her breasts. The Indian woman then, silently began to unwrap her sari, which, like her hair, had no clasps, while at the same time she tossed her hair behind her back, and slowly unwound the long, sheer cloth. The Indian beauty's movement were slow and deliberate; all the time knowing that her motions mesmerized the two white women, until gradually and slowly, inches of her breasts were revealed. The Indian's nipples were small and dark, with huge orbs of flesh surrounding them, and, as the cloth around her unraveled, Darla and Shelly were amazed to see how they barely seemed to sag once the material had finally been removed.

The Indian woman then breathed slowly and deeply, emphasizing both the size and suppleness of her breasts, as she placed her hands to her abdomen, and then slid then upward to cup either breast in her palms, as she massaged each nipple with her thumbs, which in turn caused her to arch her back as she absorbed the erotic sensations. Then, with the two horny women watching, the Indian woman moved her hands down to remove the bottom half of her sari, until finally Darla could take no more, as she went up to the Indian woman, gently grasped her hands, and whispered, "No, let me." To which the Indian woman just smiled and nodded, then closed her eyes and raised her hands over head, crossing them at the wrists, as Darla knelled before her and began to unwrap the last barrier to her womanhood.

Darla's throat was dry as she stared at the woman's navel, which was now even with her eyes, as she pulled out the only portion of the sari that was tucked in and began to unwrap her, all the while she noted the heady aroma of her pussy and succumbed to its allure, as she, while still unwrapping the sari, Darla gently placed her lips and tongue over the Indian woman's tantalizing navel and began to suck and probe. Shelly on the other hand showed less control, because as soon as Darla had knelled before the Indian beauty, Shelly had moved behind her and began to knead a breast with one hand and, with the other hand, moved her hair to gain access to her neck, which she began to suck and nibble. As the girls kissed, sucked, and probed, the Indian woman's breathing began to quicken, occasionally gasping as the erotic attention of Darla and Shelly began to have its desired effect upon her, as soon Darla had finally removed the last of her wrapping and let it fall to the floor in a pool of fabric to reveal two golden brown legs, which stepped out of the sari and, spread widely, displayed a dark thatch of heavily moistened hair.

The Indian beauty's cunt lips quivered as Darla's thumbs separated them, while her hips rotated forward as Darla's tongue began to probe and taste her intoxicating exotic flavor. At that point Darla felt all of her few inhibitions disappear, as her mouth was now fully joined with the succulent exotic pussy, while at the same time she moved her hands between the spread legs and up the crack of the Indian woman's ass. Darla then gently separated the woman's two firm cheeks, so that she could allow her pinkie fingers to slide along the bronzed beauty's aroused flesh and into her puckered ass. Darla then expertly massaged the tight hole slowly and erotically, making it slowly loosen, until finally, after hearing the Indian woman's erotic sigh, Darla inserted both of her pinkie fingers into the waiting hole. As Darla's fingers entered, the Indian woman's reaction was immediate, as her asshole tightened immediately around Darla's fingers as she began to gasp and squirm. However, despite the Indian woman's movement's, Darla held her firm and did not pause for a moment, while she continued to lap at the woman's cunt, occasionally sucking her clit as her fingers probed slowly, but more deeply into her virgin ass.

Shelly then turned the Indian woman's head to the side and fastened her mouth to hers; smothering her moans as their two tongues intertwined and their mutual sucking began. The Indian woman, who was also under the spell of the Mahala laced water, slowly moved her hands over her head and downward, grasping the nape of Shelly's neck and the back of Darla's head, encouraging them to proceed. However, Darla was so absorbed in the sheer eroticism of eating this woman, that it was several moments before she realized that another hand was moving at her neck, as Norika's tiny hands began to remove her clothing. As Darla turned to see Norika, who was still quite weak from the rape she had only recently received, Darla kissed her on the cheek to welcome her touch, after which she felt Norika's tongue move down her back and along the crack of her ass. Darla then relaxed her cheeks and was thanked with the insertion of a finger into her ass, as somehow, Norika had managed to move her face under her squatting form, and proceeded to eat her pussy, while at the same time she used her dripping juices to lubricate her sphincter so that she could return the sexual favor from earlier.

As the mile high orgy commenced, under the watchful gaze of their hijacker, all four women were in ecstasy, as they were completely absorbed in their actions, oblivious to everything around them, until suddenly a familiar voice said, "Don't stop." As the girls turned their heads, they saw that the voice was that of the stewardess, Lulu, who then said, "Let me make us all more comfortable," as she moved behind them and raised the armrests of the seats and reclined them to the fullest. They now had a platform the size of a small bed, and with the help of Lulu, the Indian woman was lowered onto the makeshift bed. whereupon, as soon as she was laid down, Lulu straightened up and removed her own clothing. Lulu first opened the cotton blouse and exposed her firm, rounded, dark breasts that heaved with passion, as a trail of perspiration ran between them to her deep, elongated navel. Then, suddenly, with a snap and a zip, her dress fell to her ankles, and she now stood before the four women wearing only a white thong, as Lulu effortlessly stepped out of the dress and her comfortable shoes with a fluid motion.

Lulu, however, did not even have time to remove her thong when she felt Norika's tiny hand gripping the material at her crotch, pulling her downward. The move was unexpected, and being unbalanced from stepping out of her skirt, she fell forward into a position that was perfect, as Norika steered Lulu's hips over her waiting lips and began to tongue the lips separated by the white satin thong. Not needing an invitation, Lulu lowered her face onto the waiting bush of the Asian, and began to lap her succulent flesh, which was still swollen and wet from her previous fucking. Lulu could taste the remnants of cum from the hijacker that still was warm inside of her, and mixed with the new juices now building, the taste and aroma of Norika proved to be a narcotic combination.

Now there were five women mutually, under the watchful eye of the fourth hijacker, whom had just sent back a sixth passenger, trying to satisfy their lust, with Norika and Lulu eating each other, as Shelly rode the mouth of the Indian woman, while at the same time Darla licked the Indian woman's juices. However, Darla noted that she was not on the receiving end of the action, but then suddenly felt the deft insertion of a finger into her ass, as she turned around to see the short haired African woman in the business attire. The tall African goddess had partially disrobed and had removed her skirt and panties, as Darla felt the inner flesh of her asshole being massaged, which only served to heat up her passion even further, as Darla reached back and began to massage the woman's already wet pussy.

The African woman's hips soon began to gyrate slowly in sync with Darla's massaging, and since her fluids had been flowing ever since she finished her Mahala laced water, Darla's fingers slid over the hot pussy with sluicing sound. Darla then inserted first one finger, and then another, until her entire hand was inside the woman as the African woman moaned wantonly, and then bent over to massage Darla's cunt in return. The African woman then placed three fingers inside her pussy, and then did everything she could to make the fingers in her ass touch her fingers that were deeply imbedded in Darla's pussy. The sensation of the African woman's strong fingers was electric, forcing Darla to cum prematurely, which was the only trigger that was necessary as one after another, the five other women began to jerk and spasm with climaxes of their own.

Soon, as they moaned and writhed on the makeshift bed on the back of the plane, well out of hearing range of the rest of the captive passengers, the faces and hands of each insatiable woman was covered with feminine stickiness, until finally they all relaxed, breathing deeply and gasping for air, for at least a full ten minutes until anyone chose to rise. As the women all laid there, none of them said anything, as the fourth hijacker came back to them and ordered them at gunpoint to dress and to return to the main cabin.

As the women were engaged in their impromptu orgy, the lead hijacker, who had been piloting the plane, had informed the fourth hijacker that they were cleared to make an emergency landing in Goma for refueling, after which they would fly to the island nation of the Seychelles, which was now a haven for white slave traders, terrorists, and information pirates. Based upon the information that the lead hijacker had received from his subordinate in the back of the airplane, the lead hijacker had calculated that their terrorist cell could easily fetch and attractive price for the six insatiable female passengers, as well as a hefty and lucrative ransom for the male Japanese diplomatic staff, all of whom were on board the plane.

It was the stewardess Lulu, ever the professional, who, as she gazed at the hijacker's pointed weapon, and devious smile, who was the first to reluctantly get up and redressed, in preparation to return to the main cabin. Following Lulu's lead, the African businesswoman then redressed, composed herself and returned to her seat, with the others soon following suit, except for Norika, whose loins, after having nearly been fucked to death, now made it extremely difficult for her move. However, Darla and Shelly assisted Norika and helped her back into her seat, where, despite her torn dress that was now secured by half as many buttons as before, where she was met by scornful and shameful stares from her boss, the consul general. After which, both Darla and Shelly then repositioned themselves in their seats and held each other's hand, as the narcotic effects of the last hour began to diminish and the gravity of the situation returned to them.

The mile high African, interracial and global "sexathon," which had only occurred because the hijackers had allowed it to proceed, had left both Darla and Shelly exhausted as they faded into a deep slumber, with their pussies and assholes still throbbing from their ordeal. Hours later, they awoke from their catnaps by an announcement over the intercom. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to land in Goma, please remain calm and peaceful and no one will be hurt. You will be detained for a short time, after which we will then continue our journey. Again, I warn all of you to obey and follow our instructions, or else you will suffer the consequences."

Shelly suddenly became scared again, as she fretted, "Where are they taking us?"

To which Darla replied, "I have no idea, but for some reason the danger excites me."

Darla then said, "Even though we've been hijacked, I'm having the romp of my life so far. I have a feeling that the hijackers aren't going to harm us, if they had wanted to, they could have killed us already. I'm getting wet just wondering about what will happen next," and then gave Shelly a reassuring smile and kiss, as she held her friend's hand tight at just about the same time as the plane landed roughly on the dilapidated runway of the remote Virunga jungle airport.