Heart Shaped World

Story Info
Tom and his sister blah blah blah.
2.5k words
4.21
114.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Lou,

How've you been? Your last letter left me a bit concerned; what with you and what you did to that girl. I'm not quite sure I understand that reasoning, but I know you're not a bad guy. I just hope you sorted it all out with your wife. Let me know everything that happens, huh?

Well, from what you told me, you did something pretty far out there, but what I've got this time around is better. And to be honest, you're really the only person I can tell this to. I imagine you remember Liz. When's the last time you've seen my sister now that I think of it, seven years? Something like that. But she's grown quite a bit since she was twelve, I can tell you. It was only in the past year I started to notice these things though. Her face has developed nicely to say the least. She's got the nearly proverbial hair of gold and lips of cherries, and those dark, dark blue eyes to go with them. Not to mention that beautifully grown bust, or her perfect ass that juts out in skirts to the perfect degree. And those legs; They look like the go on and on, so smooth and slender.

But I digress, and by this point I'm sure you've got an idea what I've got to tell you. It happened last Friday, when I met her, John, and our cousin Michelle, whom I don't think you've met, in Liberty Park. You know, the big park behind the school. Anyway, Liz and Michelle were sitting on a knoll in front of a pond, and I could see John standing, throwing crumbs of something at the gliding ducks. I remember wondering why he was hanging around with them, and if he was as aware as I of how gorgeous our sister was. Then again, he was never the most perceptive guy. Remember all the times we'd fuck with his head? Good fun, and it never seemed like he caught on. Sad but true.

So anyway, I walked up to them and the first to notice me was Liz. She sprang right up, beaming from ear to ear as she jogged over to greet me. As usual, her attire clung to her immaculate figure like a shroud. A white skirt ending just above the knees with a tight light blue blouse and a suspiciously small white button up sweater over it. Her face was lightly made up with extremely pale blue eye shadow and nothing else that was really visible. Her eyes looked like they were glowing and her lips were as usual dark red.

She continued smiling as she met me and threw her arms around me neck, nearly slamming her torso into mine. My arms wrapped themselves around her waist, and feeling our bodies clasp together like that... I just knew I had to have her that day. I'd had it really bad on the drive over, and this made it no better. Hell, since she called me up and told me to meet them there... well, you know.

So we hug for a good minute or so, making our mundane little greetings when I remember John and Michelle. I reluctantly let her go and walked over to John, who was closer. He had that usual helpless look sprawled over his face, half confused and half absent minded, with that ridiculous grin. Ridiculous, but infectious nonetheless. My smile grew as I took his hand and shook it as we exchanged our "hellos" and "how have you been" and all that nonsense. Then I waved over at Michelle, who didn't seem to think I was worth getting up to say hello to.

I stood next to John, facing the pond as Liz walked over to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "It's nice to see you again," she said into my shoulder. John smiled. "Really, when do we ever get to see you?"

I laughed before I realized that my siblings and I did very little together. "I suppose we've all got our own things," I answered.

So John and I talked about a number of things, our jobs, women, television, music, even beer. Eventually Michelle got up off of her lazy ass and joined the conversation. The thing was, though, that Liz said barely anything the whole time, she just maintained her position leaning against me. Not that I had a problem with it.

After a good half hour passed, I took a look around. The park scenery was almost totally the same, but I felt an urge to walk around with someone. The safest bet was John, of course; I got along far better with him than Michelle and I didn't trust myself alone with my sister.

"John," I spoke up, "Walk me around here, man... I barely remember the place."

John laughed. "Michelle and I are going to watch the retarded kids play baseball and feel guilty about laughing."

I looked over and there were retarded kids playing baseball with frustrated looking adults organizing everything. Somewhat appealing, I had to admit. Though not what I had in mind.

"Let Liz walk you around," he said as they both walked toward the mini baseball diamond on the other side of the park. "We've got entertainment."

As I watches them walk away, I wondered if they had the same sort of thing Liz and I had, just pushed a couple steps further. In all seriousness, though, they did spend an awful lot of time together. They were both "alone". Hmm... amusing to think.

I looked over to Liz as she moved back and sat on the knoll.

"You're backing out on me too?"

She smiled. "Nah, I just wanted to sit for a moment. I've already walked around here."

"Now that's not my fault, now is it?" I snapped at her playfully. I cracked my neck and stretched out, feeling I needed it after not moving for thirty minutes. Out of the corner of my eye though, I could swear I saw Liz checking me out. I turned my head away, smiling, "I see you looking at me..."

I looked back over to see a scarlet hue rush over her face. We shared a silly little grin at that and I sat beside her on the grass. Deciding I may as well, I took her hand and relaxed a bit. She made no attempt to resist, in fact leaning over against me a bit. I kind of took it as a cue to do something, I mean... well, you know what I'm talking about. There are just those moments when you're with someone, and if you want it, you've got to take it, or you'll miss out and maybe never get the chance again.

With that thought in mind, I took her chin into my hand and kissed her lips softly, and I honestly can't remember a better kiss. Imagine the sweetest nectar dripping off of a petal of the most alluring flower into your mouth, and that might give you an idea. I totally forgot that it was my sister; Liz had become a sexy girl I had with me on this grassy knoll, nothing more. Then I reluctantly pulled away from her, leaving her ruby lips be as I noticed her face blushing the darkest shade I'd ever seen.

"Tom..."

I thought I'd have something to say after that, but I really didn't. All there was to do was vacation in the gaze of her dark blue eyes. I don't think either of us had anything to say, until she finally kissed me back. Liz pulled away very quickly though, tucking her head down and looking away, obviously ashamed of the desire she felt.

I grinned at her. "You're so innocent..."

She looked back up at me and we laughed as I moved my hand over her leg, caressing her inner thigh. "Tom," she stammered, "we can't do this here."

I rested my head back onto hers, moving my hand up inside her skirt slowly. She was absolutely right, but made no attempt to stop me. I think that's when she gave in and she brought her lips back up to mine. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, tracing her lips as my hand moved further up, meeting her soft panties. My fingers rubbed at the lips, which were seemingly pushing against the dampening fabric. I lightly ran my fingers over them and was rewarded with a series of light gasps into my mouth.

I slipped a finger inside her panties and against her slick flesh, letting it slide up and down slowly, propped up on my other hand.

Her mouth pulled away from mine suddenly and she put her hand over mine. "Wait," she said. "Do you remember the waterfall?"

I smiled at this. "How could I fogret?"

In fact, I'm almost positive I've shown it to you. That waterfall at the beginning of the huge pond hand a series of rocks behind it that led to a small cave. Actually, I do remember us ditching classes to go drink in there, now that I think of it.

So as I was saying, Liz and I got up and walked over to the waterfall, which incidentally wasn't terribly far from where we were sitting. I looked over at John and Michelle who were still seemingly entranced by their special baseball game, and Liz looked around herself. We stopped at the cave's entrace to make sure everything was clear, and once we were satisfied, we walked inside. the mist in there brought back all sorts of memories. I remember how she and I would go in there to get away from our parents, though now we weren't exactly going to throw rocks through the water.

She placed her hands on the furthest wall and pointed her ass at me, the skirt lifted a little, exposing those white panties as she part her legs slightly. Jesus, just writing about this is making my pants stretch. That look on her face as she arched her back against the wall is something I'll never forget. I unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to my ankles as I walked up behind her, dropping to my knees as I slid her panties down to her shins. I dragged my lips up that creamy inner thigh, letting my tongue dart out once I neared her now dripping box. Eagerly I ran my tongue up between the lips, and my tongue was just short of reaching the clit. I heard her moan sensuously as I lapped away at her sex, amazed at how it actually had a sweet taste to it. I licked and licked until my neck started to strain, and I pulled back, noticing her head against the wall, her eyes just opening. I stood up slowly, my hands moving up her legs, sides, and up to her breasts. Running my hands up that soft flesh, I felt as though I were in a reverie. She let out a sigh as I moved my hands over them, pulling that little sweater off. My fully erect prick rested between her legs, just below her crotch as i kissed at her neck and groped her chest. After a couple minutes I felt her hand move down over my shaft as she slowly slipped it inside herself.

It was then that I let out a little gasp, startled at how tight she was. Feeling that velvet engulf my manhood was almost more than I could take, but I managed to hold on. She turned her head around and her lips came back to mine. I felt her grinding down on me as I pumped slowly back into her, trying poorly to pace myself. I left a hand up on her chest as I moved the other down to her clit, grazing over it and her hand as I started to stroke it lightly. I pulled her hair back a little and kissed at her throat and back to her lips, still not believing what I was doing to my sister, or what she was doing to me.

Then I knew I was about to lose it if I didn't pull out right then, so naturally, I pulled out. I turned her around and looked into her sexy eyes, our foreheads pressed together as we both panted, my cock swollen, and the tip just at her lips. I started kissing her again as I took her petite body into my arms away from the wall. I laid her down on her back, savoring her peachlike mouth as my hand moved back around to her quim. My fingers slid up and down as I lowered my head to her heaving bosom, taking a nipple into my mouth. I let my tongue flick at it erratically as my teeth gently clamped on it, holding it in place. Kissing down her breast and over to the other, I positioned myself over her accordingly and planted the tip of my throbbing member at her tight entrance. Slowly, I moved back in, hooking my arms through her thighs and thrusting into her harder as I moved my mouth back up to hers.

I'd never had sex like that before, and I'm not just referring to the incest factor. It was just so passionate, so intense. At this point, however, I'm about to lose it again, and somehow I managed to hold out until I felt her walls spasming on my cock. Like she was milking me. As though she wasn't already tight enough. And hearing her calling out my name, too. Whispering things into my ear I never expected to hear out of her cute little mouth. Fondling her slender little body while I fucked her. I just exploded, actually a little embarassed that I couldn't last any longer, but she was just too much. Even then, as the remnants of my orgasm died away, our lips remained locked, and we didn't let go until I was totally limp inside of her. So much pent up sexual frustration finally purged in that moment. I've just never experienced something like that before.

After that we just kind of laid there with each other, and thankfully I pulled my pants back up and handed her back her "fashionable" little sweater, because John and Michelle stepped in soon afterwards. Apparently John remembered that we liked to go in there. Anyway, as we left, she whispered a bunch of shit to me, promising another time. At this point, I'm not at all ashamed about the situation, but you're pretty much my best friend; the only one who won't ostracize me for telling you about that. Just because I don't have a problem with it doesn't mean my family won't, you know? But that's that, and she's coming over tonight. We'll see what happens. So tell me about what's going on with Gina and that girl, huh? I'll let you go now, I've got to go shower for tonight. Later.

Tom