Heartbeat Passage Ch. 04

Story Info
Celeste takes her lover to her private abode...
6.8k words
4.78
9.1k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Loving a Unicorn

Heartbeat Passage

Chapter Four

"Are you sure this is okay?" Christian asked, peering around the birch tree with silver, peeling bark.

Keeping his distance, he followed Celeste with slow, careful footsteps as if afraid of where he was putting his feet. Everywhere he tread seemed to be covered in pristine moss and wildflowers, their colours so vibrant that he felt an imposter simply walking through the grove. Brushing a hand through his roughed up hair, Christian made no attempt to avert his eyes from Celeste's behind, rippling with muscle as she strode confidently onwards. He only just whipped his gaze away in time when the unicorn turned, encouraging him with a little bob of her head.

"Nearly there."

She walked on, giving him no choice but to follow. It was not as if he didn't want to see Celeste's home - he was more curious than he cared to admit - but he half dreaded what the other unicorns would make of him. He would be walking in with their princess. He still wasn't sure he'd wrapped his head around that. Undoubtedly the herd would be as polite and friendly as Celeste, though he couldn't deny that it would be intimidating. At least she'd promised him that her parents were away for the time being, on royal business no doubt. He licked his lips nervously, wondering if they were meeting with the gryphons and their alpha, the memory of a few weekends ago.

Time passed so quickly with Celeste but he had other matters to concern himself with as they approached two unicorns in dun and black, coats gleaming even in the low light of oncoming evening. Christian winced, feet sore; it had been a long walk but it was understandable why the unicorns lived so far from civilisation. Although the pair of unicorns, who could have been guards, eyed Celeste, they dipped their heads to allow them passage.

Stepping between them, Christian tried not to stare. He had 'his' own unicorn to stare at, though considered himself more hers than she was his. She led him into a village composed of open shelters for socialising, formed from all natural materials with leaves for the roof - likely kept in place through magical means. At first he found it odd that they were all single storey abodes until he remembered that, of course, stairs would be more difficult for an equine to traverse. It was easy to forget that she walked on four legs.

As they moved further into the village, with plenty of space between large, roomy homes, unicorn after unicorn poked out curious muzzles, eyes bright and ears twitching. A human! Whatever next? He huddled into Celeste's side, trying to seem as small as possible and take in every unicorn in sight, the herd closing in. Eventually, it was impossible for Celeste to make further progress and she came to a halt, tail swishing over her hindquarters. It was all Christian could do to not watch it move over that beautiful rump.

The nearest unicorn, a darker silver-grey with a slice of pink on his nose, stretched out his head as if to touch Christian's arm. Green eyes warm, he whinnied a welcome, upper lip curling up from his teeth. Snorting, Celeste rested the tip of one hind hoof on the luscious grass, every inch the image of equine impatience. She had somewhere to be and they knew it too. Christian scratched her shoulder, pretending his palms weren't sweating like a waterfall.

Celeste nosed the other unicorn in greeting, appearing as familiar with him as she would be a brother. He, for what lay under his belly left little to the imagination, squealed and pranced like a colt, head thrown back as the herd shifted in response, one organism breathing as one.

"Quiet!" Celeste nickered, eyes dancing. "You will frighten this one if you crowd him!"

"What have you returned with this time, Celeste?" The stallion nickered, head bobbing as he "A pleasure to meet you, sir. What would your name be?"

"I'm Christian." Feeling oddly formal he planted his feet together and bowed - it was not as if he could shake the stallion's hoof. "A pleasure to meet you too..."

He let his last word hang in the air and the unicorn finished for him, head lifting higher.

"Diernon." He introduced himself. "I'm Celeste's cousin."

"Although your act denotes you as a ruffian rather than one in the royal line." Celeste quipped, a smile on her muzzle. "Alas, we must endure your presence, for you have some redeeming features."

He squealed, mock affronted by her comment. Even as he reared, the smile never left his eyes and Christian laughed along with the rippling nickers of the herd. Their laughter was as infectious as Celeste's.

Emboldened by Diernon, other members of the herd stepped forward to greet him, welcome on their lips, but Celeste stamped a hoof, shuffling them back. She shook her head, mane spilling to the other side of her neck, head arching around Christian as if to block him from view. There was nothing, however, that he required protection from and he craned his head around her, smiling at a younger, slimmer chestnut mare who could have only been born a year or two prior. It was good to see young life in an otherwise mature herd.

"Enough of this," Celeste said, hustling Christian along as the herd made a path for her, curiosity sated for the time being. "You shall meet Christian and speak as much as you desire. But that must wait for another time."

She made no further explanation as she nudged him in the small of his back, encouraging him on as his step faltered, eyes roaming. Perhaps a princess did not need to explain every word. Regardless, he had plenty to look at as they made their way through the village at a brisk pace, more open shelters for socialising and communal dining for feasts beckoning him in with lowered tables and slots within for fine food to be heaped, contained by what reminded him of a 'hay bar' for horses.

A larger dwelling with precious gems set into the white stone walls - magically enhanced, he could only suspect - lay ahead, the largest abode in the village. Set apart from other shelters, every colour of the rainbow glimmered in the walls, dragging Christian's attention from one glimmer to the next in swift succession. Christian looked up at the huge, wooden double doors permitting entrance, reaching out to Celeste for reassurance. The warmth of her coat never failed to slow the frantic pace of his heart and bring it to a new kind of beat.

Celeste brushed her nose against his cheek as they approached, tail lifted high.

"This is my home."

Opening the doors with magic, she led him through the private gardens of her family, full of flora that Christian had thought had died out many years ago in all the colours of the rainbow. There was no pause to admire as she smiled and guided him into the hallways, wooden floors and smooth walls ingrained with the memory of wood making him feel as if he was inside a tree itself. Indeed, living branches and roots curled from walls and floor, an essential part of the abode as nature thrived on unicorn life and unicorn life thrived on nature.

It was a beautiful companionship.

Taking him through the rooms in her home, she showed him a sliver of her world, for it would have taken many days for him to absorb everything. Eventually, he found himself herded up a slope with a gentle gradient to a private room with a bed set into the floor. Shivering, for it was Celeste's bedroom she had finally brought him to at the conclusion of their trek, he tried not to look at the bed for too long, instead sweeping his gaze around the tapestries layering the walls to depict scenes of unicorns. Her history? He was sure he would have the answer if he did but ask. Christian paused at the window, high enough to look out over the village in its entirety between the trees and, a little further afield, the sparkle of a lake stroked by sunset. He sighed. Was it so late already?

"Your home is lovely, Celeste," he said politely, hands clasped behind his back as if to push his chest out. "But surely we must be leaving once more? It is nearing nightfall and it will be quite a trek home."

He frowned, scratching his forearm. His fingernails rasped through a light coating of dark hair to match the mop atop his scalp.

"If you're tired, you don't have to walk me back either." He assured. "I'm sure I can find my way back through the forest." Christian chuckled. "I have my torch still."

Celeste paused before her bed, piled with soft blankets and layered in a way that reminded Christian of a stable made warm for the night. While far from a straw or shavings deep pile bed, he supposed her joints required the same. Did she sleep standing up like an equine or did her magic prevent her organs from becoming crushed beneath the weight of her body if she chose to sleep lying down for an extended span of time? He brimmed with curiosity, though patted his pockets down to check he had everything he started off with, disappointed to be leaving so soon. He'd have to be off.

"Christian..." The unicorn shook her head, horn dipping from side to side as her violet eyes twinkled, taking on new life. "Do you think I would have brought you to my bedchambers if I intended to send you traipsing back through the forest tonight?"

Christian blinked and the unicorn laughed, the soft peals musical and contained by the tapestries adorning the walls - there was no echo. Dumbfounded, he glanced back at the entranceway, devoid of a privacy door, and gulped. Hard.

"Oh."

What could he say? His thoughts raced, following the implications of the bedchamber. Did she mean what he thought she meant? He scratched his nose, buying himself time as the unicorn watched him, waiting on a response that was taking too long to pass his lips. Christian rocked back on his heels. No, no: he couldn't jump to conclusions.

"So, I'll be sleeping here tonight?"

He phrased it as a question, voice rising a pitch higher at the end of his utterance, and Celeste giggled, muzzle dipping to nudge his stomach.

"I know we shall be doing a great deal more than sleeping, Christian."

He took a step back towards the bed as Celeste advanced, a unicorn that knew exactly what she wanted and how she was going to achieve it. She lifted her head to the same level of his and pressed their lips together, tongue flicking out over Christian's lips. It was as clumsy as their first kiss yet all the sweeter for what was to come, lips and tongues making do with bodies that were never designed to mould together perfectly. Hesitantly, Christian returned her kiss, passion deepening as twined his fingers into her mane. He had to stand on his tip-toes to reach her poll when her head was at such an angle, lips upturned to meet her velvety embrace.

Trailing his fingers down her neck, Christian shivered, admiring her form as Celeste invited his gaze in. Turning side-on to him, she arched her neck proudly and lifted a hind hoof as if to tense the muscle of her hindquarters, showing off her body with the air of a mare who knew every bit how alluring she was.

"Take off your clothes," she nickered. "You see me as I truly am every time we meet. I wish to see you as you are, Christian, too."

She was quick! Christian's eyes roamed her body from the curve of her neck to smooth hindquarters, tail lifted high. There was no question what she wanted; the unicorn was as direct as ever and it both excited and terrified him. He fiddled with the neck of his jacket, feeling very bare despite his clothing. What would she think of him? There was no way to tell except to take the plunge.

Celeste nuzzled his neck, soft lips caressing and coaxing a moan from his lips as his head rolled back. Christian pulled back with difficulty, pressing his forehead to hers as he gathered his courage.

"I think I'll look very different to you than one of your stallions," he said, twisting his fingers together, catching flakes of rough skin on his palms. "I hope," He hesitated, eyes lowering, "you won't be disappointed."

"I wish to see you."

Dropping his rucksack on the floor, he slowly complied, fingers trembling so badly that it was difficult to unzip his sweatshirt and slip it back off his shoulders. It was something to do, however, and kept him occupied as he tried not to compare himself to a stallion, hopelessly outclassed in the only way that seemed to matter to males.

"There would never be anything to compare," she murmured sweetly.

Spurred on by her confidence in him, Christian stripped away first his t-shirt, dragging it up over his head, and then his hiking trousers, peeling off the light, brown fabric as if removing a second skin. And, in a way, that was exactly what he was doing, cutting away layer after layer until he became nothing more than his true self with nothing to hide behind. The mare watched him intently, her expression unreadable as he struggled with his clothing. Was he doing it right?

Christian fought not to clench his jaw so hard that the mare would notice, making his movements as smooth and seamless as possible, consciously blending one into the other as he stripped. Surely the mare could tell that he was a virgin? Christian cursed himself, fumbling with his boots as his trousers tangled around his ankles. He should have taken the damn things off first! He wrestled them off and kicked his trousers aside, a finger sliding under the waistband of his underwear. Red and blue, they were from a designer brand selection that a friend had given him for Christmas one year. He had never been so glad that he'd put off laundry day, dipping down to the bottom of the drawer and a pair of boxer briefs so rarely worn that they could have been brand new out of the packet.

Steadying himself, he slid his boxer briefs down his legs, revealing his hardening shaft, plumping with the hint of arousal. He hesitated, surprised at himself. How could he be turned on when his heart pounded so hard that it was painful to even breathe? His chest tightened and he fought to not angle his body away. And yet...how could he not be aroused by such a magnificent unicorn?

He paused, distracting himself by taking stock of Celeste. Although she had worn nothing for the course of their walk, finding it too warm to adorn herself comfortably, in his disrobing she had slipped into something to better accentuate her figure. A necklace curled about her neck, mimicking how a lady's pendant would dip towards human breasts and sparkling with too many rubies to count. A light harness lay over her withers and down the length of her back, reminiscent of what a carriage horse may have worn in its style alone. She would not be drawing any carts, no. Formed of woven dark fabric, which was barely visible beneath the rubies, it looped beneath her barrel and tail, holding it up for attention.

Angling herself so that her lifted tail was on display, Celeste flashed him a glimpse of her sex, puffy lips winking. An udder swelled before the join of her hind legs, teats so tantalising that Christian was hit by the sudden, inexplicable urge to wrap his lips around them and suck. Her sex was larger than expected - not that he had spent much time considering her marehood - with a needy nub of a clit at the base, pulsing with blood. As he watched, it grew larger as her need flared up, the mare's breath growing laboured and needy. Her eyes darkened, horn flickering with sparks, and she presented her rump to him, pink petals curling in on one another like the most inviting of flowers. As her marehood winked, pushing in and out again as if to entice him, his fingers twitched, aching to push into her and satisfy that lust.

Flagging her tail, the mare groaned and pushed on to her forelegs, hind legs spreading. A stream of urine splattered the ground as she arched her neck, signalling her readiness to mate with a coy quirk of her lips. Her pussy winked, pinker folds of flesh struck through with grey splotches, as was her natural colouration, and he nipped his lip, leaning forward transfixed as her twitching marehood released a drool of juices as it winked. Slick arousal shone on her lips and her engorged clitoris begged for attention, plump enough to take between his lips and caress. He wondered how it would feel sucked sweetly into his mouth. Rife with hormones, Christian licked his lips, her aroma clinging to the roof of his mouth. A stallion needed no further confirmation whether a mare was ready to mate after that display.

"Celeste..." He shook his head, caressing her with his gaze. "You are the most beautiful mare - no, the most beautiful lady I have ever had the good fortune to lay eyes on."

Giggling like a filly, Celeste swatted him with her tail and traced her nose down his chest, breath washing over his nipples and lower abdomen as she explored. He scratched his fingernails down her neck, following the line of muscle, and groaned as she brushed his cock, pre-cum trickling down the length as it throbbed.

"Christian." There was a smile in her voice. "Forgive my forwardness but I believe this is something I already know. I felt your eyes on me on every single one of our walks. You are an easy one to read, once I knew you."

She paused, eyes sincere.

"And I hope to know you better now."

Christian allowed the mare to guide him to the bed and joined her as she gracefully folded herself to the blankets, legs tucked beneath her. She arched her neck and whickered, thrusting her tail to one side as the muscles in her hindquarters quivered beneath the skin. He took the invitation at his own pace, nerves stilled by the comfort of being so close to the one he loved. Kissing down her neck, he made his way to her withers and lathered attention on her back, fingers massaging and stroking in slow deep circles, increasing the pressure as she responded.

Shivering beneath him, the unicorn twisted her head around as he moved further down her body, brushing her muzzle over his shoulders in a fleeting kiss. He dropped kiss after kiss over her hindquarters, spreading his hands wide as if to caress every inch of her at once, although that was impossible. Her body stirred the pit of need deep inside him and Christian groaned, cock rising as blood filled it, pressing against Celeste's coat with a soft yet insistent nudge. Celeste's marehood winked, trickling with a seemingly never-ending stream of arousal, and grunted quietly.

"I almost didn't expect you to look so...mare-ish, you know," he waved his hand, "down there, right down to the udders... Gods, they're beautiful..." He shook his head. "You are just so perfect."

It was cliché and made him cringe but Celeste pricked her ears, tail twitching.

"Is there anything you would like me to do, Christian? You seem to have taken a shine to my udders. The mares in the herd are sometimes known to add an additional pair with magic, if they possess the skill."

She stretched out her neck, horn glowing pink. Without waiting for an answer, her udders swelled, a second pair growing in front of the first and hanging down to heavy, pink teats. They swayed gently beneath her belly at the join of her hind legs, fat as if full to the brim with sweet, thick milk for a newborn foal. The skin at the top blended in to her white coat, turning from pink to grey where the coat of light hair began. He gaped, heart thudding. Much larger than what any normal equine mare could boast, the drawn down teats were only missing his lips around them. He half reached out to her and pulled his arm back, worried of overstepping. The mare cast him a sly look, one front hoof raised coyly.

12