Heartbeats

Story Info
You can't move. You can't see. You can't resist.
1.7k words
4.31
50.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

th-thump th-thump th-thump

All you hear is a heartbeat. All you see is darkness. All you can scream is emptiness.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

But your other senses tell you everything you need. The hard wooden chair that refused to budge no matter how hard you squirm has a soft pillow on it for your bare body's comfort. It's so unmoving, it's probably bolted down. The raw feeling on your wrists is from when you fought to break free from the plastic zipties that hold your arms and legs to the chair. The cool air that remains still on your skin raises goosebumps to the fore and hardens your nipples to a pert and erect state.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

Your face tells you the darkness is from a blindfold, the heartbeat is from headphones, and the emptiness of your screams is from a rubber ball-gag.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

You don't know how long you've been held prisoner. You were minding your own business, when a hand reached out from behind you, grabbed you, and slipped a rag over your mouth. Now you are here. You ask yourself how long you've been here. Maybe an hour? Two? Maybe a day? When you'd struggled, it felt like an eternity. You're all alone, with nobody to keep you company; at least nobody you could sense. The only sound that you can hear is the recorded sound of a heartbeat. Your only companion.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

You feel something on your thigh, and your entire body tenses up, begins to kick and fight. You try screaming, but the sound is empty and muffled. The fingers tracing along your thigh do not tense, or do not change their pace. They keep their steady pace, running up and down your body before brushing along the outside of your pussy, which you command to stay dry and calm. Your command is ignored, as you grow slightly damp. The fingers run up and down the slit, tiny electrical sparks of warmth running up your body as you desperately try to pull your hips away and fail.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

You struggle and buck and arc, fear tightening in your chest as your dissonant heartbeat grows more and more unalike the calm pulsing you feel in your ears. The owner of those fingers which began to violate you moves those fingers, up along your body, along your tummy, teasing your navel with a very light circle. As your captor's fingers move away from your pussy, your heart begins to calm slightly, before they move up and he brushes them along your nipples. Your entire body goes stiff again as fingers slowly begin to tease your left nipple, then your right. Waves of pleasure surge through you, fighting against your fear... riding on the waves of your fear.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

You fight your body and you fight your captor as you try to squirm and push away, your wrists begging you to stop as you tear them apart to fight the pleasure which is beginning to leak through your flesh. You want to scream 'Stop!', but it's kept in check by the gag. You don't want to keep moaning in pleasure, but it's kept in check by the gag. You don't want your pussy to keep throbbing in time with the heartbeat in your ears, but it keeps throbbing, keeps leaking lubrication all over the pillow under your ass.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

The stranger keeps teasing your nipples for some time before pulling away. He pulls the gag out and before you can scream the nozzle of a bottle of water is shoved in. You nearly choke, almost spitting water before you begin to drink. As one hand hydrates you, the other reaches down and begins to stroke your slit, this time slipping a finger between those folds. Warmth runs through your body as tears stream from your eyes, spikes of pleasure radiating every time his finger brushes up against your clit.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

The bottle of water is pulled away and you cough and sputter. You try to scream, but it just makes it worse and before you're hacking, terror arising through you as you can't breathe, having gotten water in your lungs. Your captor rubs your clit, sending powerful waves of pleasure through you. You moan inbetween your sputtering, feeling too weak from your breathing problems to struggle. Your pussy pulses harder and harder, overtaking your mind. You forget to cough and forget to breathe, and instead scream as your entire body seizes up; this time you're screaming not from fear or defiance, but from orgasm as your entire body's muscles tense up and a surge of cum flows from your body.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

Before you can speak or scream in terror this time, the gag is back in your mouth. After you cum, shame fills you in equal measure as a soft warmth from after you cum. You feel both empty and fulfilled at once.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

When your captor's mouth goes on your nipple, suddenly both disappear and you're groaning beneith your gag again, groaning and sobbing and crying as you buck and try to fight, denying your wish to feel more, denying the pleasure that their mouth and tongue is giving you. You try to escape. You try not to enjoy it as they slip a thick, long finger inside of your pussy and begin to play with you, twisting and turning and writhing it inside of you before it finds the spongy flesh of your g-spot and begins stroking deliberately.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

You try begging them to stop, but they won't stop, they can't even hear you. And somewhere in your silent begging you don't know if you're screaming "Stop!" or "More!"

th-thump th-thump th-thump

This time your own heart stops for a beat when you cum, your entire body seizing up as fluid practically sprays from your pussy as you cum harder than you've ever cum in your entire life. You sob and moan and arch your back, panting harder and harder. All the power has been taken away from your body as you twitch and throb, moaning and crying all at once.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

You feel the back of a blade on your wrists and on your ankles, one at a time, as your captor cuts the zipties with a razor. They... he picks you up. You can tell it's a man now. Your body is limp, but he picks you up with such ease you might as well be a stuffed animal to him. He doesn't move you far, possibly because of the cord on the headphones that keep you from hearing anything except that heartbeat.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

He tosses you over a nearby table, face down. You're still panting. You want to fight, but you don't want to fight. You want him to let you go, you want him to fuck you. Your pussy is dripping and throbbing and you need more. He lifts your hips up and slides a long, thick cock inside of you. It feels like it must be ten inches long, but that's probably your imagination. After sliding it in and testing your pussy, as you both feel him pulsing and your body clamping down on his, he pulls back, gets a grip on your hips, and slams you violently, letting your breasts press against the table.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

He begins bucking and slamming into you, jerking you back onto him. Your pussy sends waves of heat through your whole body with every push, every thobbing slam, every rush fills you as you begin to clutch him tighter and tighter. Fighting is no longer on your mind as you begin to push back into him. You moan into your gag, reaching up and pulling it out yourself.

"More..." th-thump th-thump th-thump

He drives his cock deeper and deeper into you, grabbing and pulling your hair as he rams you from behind. Your breasts feel the hard, wood table underneath you and even that sends more and more pleasure through you. Your entire body is burning up. You're covered in sweat and moaning and screaming and groaning and begging like an animal.

"More!" th-thump th-thump th-thump

You can barely hear the heartbeat now. You can barely hear anything. All you know is how full you are... how his cock is filling you. All you can feel is your body tightening as you scream out again, cover him in cum as your back arches and you put your hands on the table, barely of yourself yelling 'Yes, yes, oh god, yes!' There's no sight. No sound. All you know is what you can feel.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

He bucks harder and harder, aggressively, no longer even treating you like an animal but like a doll that's there for his use. You grind back as best as you can but he's hitting you too hard, too fast for you to grind, shockwaves running through your entire body as you feel another orgasm mounting. Your arms give out underneath you and your body drops to the table as you cum again, squeezing his cock for everything it's worth, feeling it shoot hot semen straight into you as he slows down, slamming you a few more times with all the power and strength in his body.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

You can't move. You can't scream. All you can do is pant. And when you feel him put a chlorofoam rag over your mouth again, all you can do is breathe it.

You wake up in your bed. After such a dream, you think you would wake with a start, but strong, tender arms are around you, wrapped around your waist and below your breasts. They are your lover's arms. Glancing back, you see their serene face, their chest rising and falling as they sleep as the sun rises. You turn and bury your head in their chest, waking them with a confused start. They wrap their arms around your head and pull you close as you sob, ignoring their confusion.

It's okay. It was all a dream, they tell you. But it wasn't. You can still feel, and now you can see, small marks from the plastic ties that bound your wrists. You can remember their scent tormenting you. And you can see a tiny hint of satisfaction in their smile.

The most terrifying part, though, is how wet your pussy is still, and how you want another.