Heartbreakers Ch. 10

Story Info
Disclosure and the Night Of Illusions begins.
8.7k words
4.63
5.1k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning was a Thursday. We are now spotting a familiar silver Audi pulling into the high school parking lot. As was its custom, the Audi drove directly to the row of parking stalls nearest the front of the school. A small gaggle of Heartbreaker Wannabes got out of the way to open up its berth.

Shelly and Mindy made their exits, but they didn't walk away right after as they usually did. Instead, Mindy pointed at two of the four sycophants.

"I'm working out bonuses for all of you, but I am especially grateful for the response of you and you during yesterday's rescue effort." The blonde looker said. "I will be relieving both you of parking duty after today, so you won't have to be here tomorrow. We're breaking from routine this morning, in that Shelly and I will stand here in your stead. We need to have a talk with our Elite as soon as they arrive. You may go."

The four Wannabes drifted off. Among the other arriving students, those in the know thought the maneuver mighty peculiar.

"So, now we wait." Mindy said.

"What do you think this thing with Haley is all about?" Shelly asked.

"No idea." Mindy returned one of her trademark shrugs.

Shelly had been scanning the entrance to the parking lot. She now motioned her head in that direction. "You're going to want to see this."

Mindy turned, spotting a late model red motorcycle driving in. The driver and passenger both wore helmets that covered their entire faces, but it was clear from the passenger's flowing red locks and attire that it was Bethany. The driver weaved through the driving lanes until the motorcycle reached the front sidewalk. The vehicle pulled to a halt, with the driver dropping the kickstand while Bethany got off. She removed her helmet and shook her head to loosen her hair, and as usual she looked dazzling.

"Show off." Shelly griped at the blatant move.

They watched as the driver removed his helmet. He had blonde hair, a very handsome countenance and a million dollar smile.

"Who's the hot hunk?" Shelly asked.

"I don't know, but I'm already thinking of a threesome between him, me and Bethany."

"Sorry, bitch. But it's going to be a foursome. I want a piece of him too."

Bethany and this mysterious and gorgeous man chatted briefly, with both of them smiling and laughing. Bethany even reached out to pat him on the shoulder.

"Should you be worried?" Shelly asked.

"No. He's not Bethany's type."

"That guy is so hot, he's every woman's type."

The blonde secured Bethany's helmet on his bike. After this, he put his own helmet back on and revved his engine a couple of times. A lot of people were paying close attention to the scene, up until the motorcycle drove off.

"Bethany's making a production." Mindy said.

The redhead started toward them. Her eyes were fixed forward and her long gait was smooth and elegant.

"She sure knows how to move sexy." Shelly commented, just before those long legs reached the two blondes.

"What's up, whores?" Bethany asked.

"So, who's the guy?" Mindy asked.

"Did you get jealous?"

"Bitch, at this point you can do no wrong in my eyes." Mindy answered. "The only reason I'm asking is because I might want to have some fun with him, too."

"And me three!" Shelly chimed in.

"Okay, okay. That is Rob. He's a male model. I've worked with him before on a couple of shoots. I just want to keep the Random Public on their toes, so you can consider him a Resource and Disinfo for now."

"Hmm." Mindy said, thoughtfully. "Maybe I should do something like that, too."

"What if I get jealous?" Bethany asked.

"I'll say, deal with it, bitch!" Mindy replied.

"All that's going to do is turn me on."

"I know that."

Several sharp honks caused the three to turn around. A moment later the girls moved aside to allow Haley's Honda to come gliding in. Haley, Heather, Amy and Rochelle exited. Further, and as a surprise, Haley's father pulled up in his BMW. The two Fillies, Kim, also known as Lady K, and Lacy stepped out.

"Well, this is going to be interesting." Shelly commented.

"What's up, bitches?" Heather came and gave a high-five first to Shelly and then to Mindy. She looked at Bethany. "What are you doing standing in our parking spot, bitch?"

"I was owning it." Bethany replied. "I own everything I touch."

"Oh, year?" Heather asked, puffing out her chest. "Touch my tits."

"I can't." Bethany said. "I have to ask your Queen for permission first. But just so you know, I own her, too."

The various Heartbreakers looked over to Mindy, all of them expecting some venom to be flung out at the redhead.

Mindy said, "To a certain degree, this is true."

Bethany looked more taken aback than the others. "Did you really just admit that in front of your Elite?"

"I know where I stand with you, and I know where I stand with myself." Mindy replied. "Besides, these are my best friends. If I can't trust them with how I feel about you, then there's no point to anything."

Haley, Kim and Lacy had been chatting with Haley's father. Trevor was now pulling away, and so the trio of girls joined the rest of the pack.

"Permission to stand on Heartbreaker ground." Kim asked.

Since Mindy was still in Hibernation, she looked for one of the others to respond.

"Permission granted." Shelly said. "Consider this a neutral area for now."

"We have a proposition for Mindy and Bethany." Haley announced. "But we're still ironing out the details for it. We are planning on bringing together the Elite from both clubs to discuss it more thoroughly. We're letting you both know ahead of time because it might be considered the groundwork for a future Action."

"We'll need more details than that." Mindy said. "Especially after what happened yesterday."

"We'd like this to be more of a surprise." Haley said. "But if you ask me in private, I will tell you. If Bethany asks either K or Lacy in private, they'll tell her too. We're not trying to hide anything, but we'd rather not say any more until we're sure it will even be possible."

"Carry on, but tread carefully." Mindy cautioned.

"We agree to Haley's statements." K told Bethany.

The redhead thought this over. "Okay, you can proceed with this, but do it carefully. We do not want a repeat of yesterday."

"Check." K replied. "We'll be on our way now."

The two Fillies began to depart, when Lacy turned to Haley and said, "Yarrgh!"

"Yarrgh!" Haley returned.

The rest of them waited until the Fillies had put some distance between them.

It was Heather who spoke up first. "What was that all about?"

"It's a long and juicy story." Haley admitted. "I'll fill you guys in at lunch."

Bethany discreetly motioned to Mindy, who went on to dismiss herself from the bunch. The two lovers stepped away together.

"So how are things going with your reptile mother?" Bethany asked.

"Well, we're not talking to each other right now." Mindy revealed. "That's fine with me, because she never has anything constructive to say to me anyway."

"I can't believe you put a Hit on your mom's van." Bethany shook her head.

"She had it coming." Mindy replied. "It was satisfying, but it was not as satisfying as what I did with my dad to get back at her."

"Your dad is not such a bad guy." Bethany commented. "I'm sure your mother wasn't a reptile when he married her. I don't think he understands what a black cloud he's been under lately. And she just doesn't seem to care about changing things, does she?"

"Whatever her problem is, it's her problem. When my mom decides she's going to smear her bullshit on me, that's a whole other thing. By the way, bitch, you didn't send me a message this morning."

Bethany looked concerned for a moment. "Oh, I forgot because Rob picked me up earlier than I thought he would. We went out to breakfast. He filled me in on some of the new projects he's going to be working on."

"You forgot to write me a message because Rob showed up. Is that what you're saying?"

Bethany pulled out her phone and started going through it. "I did not forget to write the message; I forgot to send it. Look, it's still in my drafts."

She held the phone out.

"Bethany, I believe you." Mindy said.

"I know you do, but you don't know what the message says."

Mindy took the phone and read it.

I LOVE YOUR BRONZE SKIN.

Bethany took her phone back. "I swear, I was breaking my head over what to write. That's the best I could come up with. I'm just not as good at expressing my emotions as you are."

"You sound defensive."

"You're right." Bethany realized. The redhead stood up straighter and looked at her lover evenly. "That's the best you're going to get, whore."

A second later, they both laughed.

"You're breaking me down." Bethany admitted. "You really are. Ever since that day at the motel, my mind and my heart haven't been the same. You've made me into a lesbian, even." She paused thoughtfully. "When you said I owned part of you, I don't think you should have agreed in front of your crew. You can tell me in private, but I think it makes you look vulnerable and maybe even weak. I would never do that in front of my Fillies."

"Say that I own you."

Bethany deliberated this for a few moments. "I don't think I can."

"You can't." Mindy told her. "You can't do it in public and you can't do it in private. I know this because I know you, and I can accept you for who you are. You're already accepting me for who I am. Your dilemma is that you think you have to be like me, when you really don't. Just be your natural self and don't let your brain muddy things up. Now, I can say I love you all day, every day, and when I go to sleep at night, I can dream about saying it too. When I say that you own me that means that my heart, my tits and my ass belong to you. The only things you can't have are my brain, my Secrets and anything else that might damage or make the Heartbreakers vulnerable. You got that, bitch?"

Bethany took a breath. "I love your tits."

"We don't have time to mess around." Mindy reminded her. "First bell's going to ring in like five minutes."

"This is hard for me, okay!" Bethany looked exasperated. "Let me say what I have to say. I... I love your ass."

All around them, the buzzers announced that students had to get to class."

"I might have been off by like three minutes." Mindy noted. "Listen, I know what you're trying to say, and I know you're going to have trouble saying it. It's okay if you..."

"Shut up!" Bethany halted her. She took another, deeper breath. "I... I love your heart!" She looked around nervously as if she were trying to find a place to hide. "I have to go. I'll see you at lunch."

For the next few moments, Mindy allowed herself to bask in the glow of love. Bethany had come that close to saying those three special words to her. Undoubtedly, that was as close as her lover was ever going to get. In Bethany's mind she couldn't go any further, and she was hoping that Mindy would understand and accept that. This way, the awkward subject would never have to come up again.

Mindy was fine with that. No, she was more than fine; she was utterly, completely, and devastatingly, in love.

"Bitches, we have a problem." Heather said, later that afternoon.

Haley had dropped off Heather, Amy and Rochelle at the park. While their original purpose had been to catch up on homework, all three girls found their attention roaming away from their textbooks and out to ogle the various males jogging by, and sometimes, even the females.

"That is so tacky." Amy pointed out one oblivious woman bouncing by. "A green top and pink sweats. No matter how tight her clothes are, she doesn't match."

"What kind of problem do we have?" Rochelle ignored the little blonde, and turned to the much thicker, sandy-brown haired girl.

"Well, first off, we don't know what the hell is going through Mindy's mind right now." Heather explained. "Mindy's at cheerleading practice, Shelly's at tennis practice, and Haley's at... what kind of practice is Haley at?"

"Math club." Amy said.

"Right." Heather replied. "Hey, Rochelle, aren't you supposed to be at basketball practice, too?"

"My practice is tomorrow. It got moved up to Friday because we're having a game on Saturday."

Heather frowned. "Well, what I was getting at is that we don't know what Mindy thinks about this new idea, about forming a whole new club with only her and Bethany at the top."

"Well, we all know that Mindy is the best person to lead us." Amy said. "So why not?"

"Think about it." Heather explained. "The only reason the Heartbreakers and the Fillies got as powerful as they are is because they evolved that way after fighting each other. Their entire focus has been on attacking their enemy and on counter-attacking threats from their enemy. If there is no enemy, there is no focus."

"Maybe we can find a new enemy." Rochelle suggested.

"We can't." Heather shook her head. "Not this late in the Game and getting close to the end of our senior year. Nobody has the skills or the resources to take on either of the two clubs. Do you two remember last year, when the Town And Country girls tried to muscle their way into the spotlight? Mindy straight told them, you can do this and you can do that. You can have your own hangout spot in school and the Heartbreakers will leave you guys alone. Did they listen?"

"Those girls had the richest parents in school." Rochelle commented.

"And they thought they could use their parents' money to dominate the eleventh grade, right?" Heather went on. "Sure, they had a lot of money but they had no skills. Except for their liquid assets, they had no Resources. Do you want to know how Mindy took them apart?"

At this, the two new girls turned to face her. This was Top Secret information.

"Those chicks thought they were being cute when they started flaunting all their money around and throwing all sorts of parties. Mindy and Bethany had just started fighting over the captain of the football team. If you ask me, Mindy could have probably destroyed Bethany and the Fillies right then if she had used her full Resources on them. Instead, we had all these little TAC bitches coming in and taking our Wannabes away from us and away from the Fillies, too. Mindy said, fuck those Wannabes, because if they could switch loyalties just because somebody flashed some money in front of their faces, then we didn't need them. The reason you've only seen just the four of us: Mindy, me, Shelly and Haley, is because the rest of our club left us and went with TAC. We were calling ourselves the Jailbait Girls back then. That's when the four of us agreed to start a new club called the Heartbreakers. The Fillies lost some girls too. They didn't consolidate their assets and resources right away, so they didn't realize how much power they could control until much later.

"Anyway, the TAC girls committed the first Trespass when they surrounded Mindy and yelled at her and physically pushed her around. It would have been a good catfight if it was just Mindy against any one of them, but she was attacked by like eight bitches at once. When the rest of us Heartbreakers found out what had happened, we called a Meet. We figured that if it was going to be our four getting into a fight against maybe twelve to fifteen of them, we didn't stand a chance. This is when things went from the physical level and over to the mental level."

"I remember a lot of people talking smack about the Heartbreakers back then." Rochelle commented.

"It looked like it was over for us, to the Random Public." Heather grinned. "But what nobody knew was that we were in the planning stages for a huge Operation. Since we were only four, and we were battling both the Fillies and the TAC, we decided to move our Operation In Progress behind the scenes. Mindy and Shelly had their social network, where people were always doing favors for each other and could be paid back later. Haley came up with the idea of creating a system of acquiring and managing Resources. She started sorting them into Assets..."

"What did you bring to the table?" Amy asked.

"Not much." Heather admitted with a shrug. "I was always shy, but I wasn't scared of the TAC bitches. Hell no! I would have dropped a bomb on somebody's back seat if Mindy asked me to. Anyway, we didn't just declare Vendetta, we declared all-out War against the TAC. All four of us started watching the TAC girls. Very quietly, we started compiling information about them. Mindy and Shelly went around and made deals with some of the amateur photographers in school. Pretty soon we had multiple pictures of each girl, their names, their addresses and their habits. Each one of us had a copy of these pictures. We took them home with us and pinned them up on our bedroom walls. Whenever we were in our rooms, we could see those pictures. The whole time we were trying to figure out ways to bring those bitches down."

By this time, both Amy and Rochelle were riveted by the account.

"And the more we found out about them, the more we found out that they'd pissed off a whole lot of people in school by showing off all their money. We started taking these pissed off people aside and interviewing them. We asked them what they were willing to do to get back at the TAC. We tried to gauge how well they could keep their mouths shut. Mindy wasn't taking any chances, because if this backfired all four of us would have been fucked up the yahoo, and I'm talking big time. Mindy told these people that she wanted hard proof of the worst thing they'd ever done. If these people did something and got caught and tried to squeal about the Heartbreakers, Mindy was going to use that proof to blackmail them. A lot of people couldn't handle that, so we didn't use them. A few people hated the TAC so much that they went ahead and gave up their worst secret to Mindy. These became our first stringers, and later they became our first Wannabes."

"I was a stringer." Amy admitted.

"I didn't even know that." Heather looked at her in surprise.

"How could you not know?" Rochelle asked.

"Because everything was Top Secret back then." Heather explained. "We figured it would be better to compartmentalize things so that if one of the Heartbreakers got into serious trouble, the rest of us wouldn't know what she'd done or the names of her accomplices. What we did was for each of us to pick a member of TAC. We'd say, I'm working on this bitch right now. We did our thing, and sometimes our mini-Actions worked and sometimes they didn't. Some of the Heartbreakers were able to figure out what was going on by the results, but some of the mini-Actions never went public."

"Amy, what did you do?" Rochelle asked.

"It's a secret." The pretty blonde said.

"Come on, Amy! We're both official members now!"

Amy glanced at Heather, before she disclosed her part in the subterfuge, "Okay, so it was Shelly that first interviewed me. I was mad because Samantha from TAC caught me flirting with her boyfriend one time. Samantha slapped me in front of a whole bunch of people. She really embarrassed me. I told Shelly that if she put a knife in my hand, I would go out and straight stab that bitch."

"Did you have to tell Shelly your worst secret?" Rochelle asked.

Amy blushed. "Yes. I gave the P.E. coach a blowjob one time."

"You mean Mr. Davalos?" Heather started laughing.

"Well, he was staring at my butt while we were doing our warm-up exercises. I got turned on, okay? When the rest of the class went out to do their thing, I went into his office and I sucked his dick. It was sweaty, by the way, but that didn't stop me. So I told Shelly my secret, and I told her I wanted in against the TAC. I told her I'd suck Mr. Davalos' dick again. She could sneak in and take pictures if she wanted to so she could have the evidence. Shelly said she believed me, and that's how I became a stringer. I did some things against the TAC that I never got caught for."