Heart's Guardian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was wonderful, mom," Sean sighed, feeling dizzy in the head.

Ciara kissed her son and rubbed her nose playfully against his. She said: "The night is long, honey. Are you ready to try the missionary position? It's the most common way to make love. You have to be more active in that one, so it's good to practice it."

Sean nodded. "All right, mom."

Ciara leaned back on her son's bed. She propped her head against the pillow so she could see what he was doing. Her long black hair was all around the sheets underneath her, and her long stockinged legs were spread wide. The pale skin of her buttocks contrasted with the black lace of her stockings and the dark bush between her wide open thighs.

This sight had made Sean extremely hard quickly. He looked his mother in the eyes as he moved on top of her. He managed to guide himself in with only a little help from mom.

Ciara got the idea that Sean wanted to say something, but he could only sigh and breath heavily because of the incredible feeling. Then his hips instinctively thrust and he groaned.

"Good boy," Ciara softly whispered, caressing her son's waist with her maroon-nailed fingers.

Sean's hips thrust again, hard, penetrating into the shivering motherly warmth with his whole length. Ciara bit her lip and made a reassuring sound: "Mm-hmm".

Mother's and son's fingers became interwoven, and their gazes were lovingly locked. Ciara looked her son in the eyes and whimpered: "Yes, yes, yes," as her heavy breasts bounced and jiggled with the thrusts of her child's hips. Her long legs clad in black lace were wrapped around him, enticing him to go deep and hard.

Ciara blushed and started sighing deep. Her lashes fluttered. Ciara moaned parental guidance even in her moment of ecstasy: "Shoot it deep, baby!"

Sean cried out in response: "Aa-mom!" as he came so hard into his mother it made the entire bed slam against the floor, shooting his warmth as deep as possible into the safety of her maternal womb.

Ciara's whole body reacted with acceptance which made her thighs shudder and long whimpering moans escape from her lips: "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

After sending billions of young and vigorous sperm cells into his own mother's womb, Sean finally pulled out and they looked each other in the eyes and kissed and cuddled tenderly, brushing each other's hair with their fingers.

Ciara's cheeks were still blushed as Sean laid his head on her breasts. She let him suckle on her nipple and rest his hand in her dark bush, against her womb.

They stayed close like this for a long time until Sean leaned forward and whispered into his mother's ear: "Can we still do it again, mom?"

Ciara smiled and tousled her son's hair, and answered the only way a mother could: "Yes."

When they were ready, Ciara took a new position on all fours. As Sean entered her, he could feel his mother's warm vagina opening for him all the way to the womb and her stockinged feet touching his own. Mom's toes curled as he went in all the way so his balls rested in her thick dark bush. It felt comforting. Sean knew it was good for mom to have her own child close like this from the way her vagina shivered every time he thrust so hard he was close to the womb.

Darkness had eventually fallen outside, and the cool light of the moon framed the two of them as a silhouette where Ciara's heavy, motherly breasts were bouncing and jiggling underneath her with the thrusts of her own son's hips.

Sean leaned over her and felt with his hands how his mother's breasts swayed underneath her and how sensitive the nipples were in his fingers. He brushed her hair over her shoulder, kissed her neck and whispered into her ear: "I love you, mom."

Sean could only hear a little whimper as an answer from his mother, but her vagina shuddered around him and the natural instincts triggered by this immediately made his testicles tighten.

"O-oh God, mom!" Sean shouted out, groaning, as the shudders of a motherly vagina once again guided him and he shot the first of many weighty spurts all the way into the safety of her womb.

Ciara's back arched and she raised her head, whimpering: "Yes, yes, yes!" The feeling of her own child returning his warmth back into her was very special. The moonlight displayed their silhouette like this, both of them shouting with their heads raised, his hips thrusting, her breasts bouncing.

The night had certainly been long when Ciara and Sean finally kissed and cuddled together again.

Ciara listened to her son breathing and started slowly stroking his testicles with her fingers. She knew what she had to do if he would still get hard, as he did. She slid down her son's body, keeping eye contact with him. She started giving little kisses to his testicles and whispered: "Sleep well, my child."

All there was left for Ciara to do was to lull her child to sleep with a motherly good night blowjob. This was about being close and caring.

Sean shut his eyes peacefully as his mother's lips moved to his penis and she started gently and slowly sucking him to sleep. Ciara's lips and tongue were working rhythmically but carefully.

Sean had closed his eyes. He was breathing calmly. Ciara's breasts were jiggling against his thighs as her head started moving a little faster.

It took its time, but finally Sean stirred and his body jerked, and Ciara felt a familiar warm spurt in her mouth. He still came hard this last time because Ciara had been so slow and careful, wanting him to shoot all he had left. He could fall peacefully asleep knowing he could let mom swallow everything.

5. Memento of a New Dawn

It was a new experience for Sean to wake up with his mom hugging him, her face snuggled close to the warmth of his testicles. This feeling of closeness had made him hard again during the night's sleep. Now rays of bright morning light were shining in through the window. He tousled his mother's black hair.

"Mm-hmm," Ciara answered. She was already awake, but she had stayed cuddling her son until she knew Sean had woken too. "Good morning," she said, turning to look her son in the eyes.

Sean met his mother's calm gray gaze and answered: "Morning, mom." He was feeling strange after the previous night, but not unpleasantly so. He could not quite stop thinking what would happen if anyone would hear about this. He had half expected mom to be gone in the morning, but perhaps she wanted to make sure he would not think of this as a mere dream. Or perhaps she still had something more to say or teach.

"Sean," Ciara said, sounding serious even though she smiled nicely. "I want to give you a beautiful memento of your mother. You can keep it close during times of distress. Do you keep that video camera you wanted for Christmas around here somewhere?" Her eyes were searching around the kid's messy room.

"Yeah. Why?" Sean wondered.

"Go and get it, and remember to turn on the microphone too," Ciara instructed her son.

Sean got up and found the camera and its tripod in the cupboard. He set them up according to Ciara's instructions, wondering what his mother had in mind.

"When you get it running, get back here," Ciara said, leaning her cheek against her hand. This charming sight was the first thing which could be seen on the video.

"Sure thing," Sean said. He almost added "mom", but then remembered the camera was running.

When Sean climbed back on the bed, Ciara leaned on her back and pushed her ample breasts together with her hands. Sean could see her nipples were becoming aroused again.

Ciara's ample breasts were big enough for both of their hands to play with. Her own hands pushed them together from the sides and Sean's hands were on top, gently massaging their delicate and bouncy softness and rubbing the big and gloriously erect nipples with his thumbs and forefingers.

Sean's hard penis rested between his mother's big and soft breasts as their hands moving together made them bounce and jiggle. It felt amazing. The camera was zoomed in such a way it showed Ciara's breasts and her pretty face, but not Sean's.

The video captured a wonderful moment when Ciara's cool gray eyes looked up, blinking and wide, and she softly begged: "Shoot it on my face. Please." Her maroon-nailed fingers touched her son's hand as she said this, although the viewer would not have known who it was.

"Oh mom, oh God!" Sean moaned, forgetting in ecstasy that he probably should not use that word when the camera was running. Luckily the word could not be heard very clearly on the soundtrack. Ciara slowly closed her eyes and opened her mouth, thrusting her tongue out.

Sean would often in the coming years reminiscence how beautifully the camera had caught the spurts of thick goo striking his mother's pretty face. In moments of loneliness he would watch it often and carefully, remembering the details of every discharge and listening to his own long moans on the soundtrack as he let them loose.

Several spurts went right into mom's mouth with distinctive wet sounds, causing the thick white goo to dribble onto her pink tongue and hang off it as pearl-white droplets. Others ricocheted of her pouty maroon-rouged lips and shot across her face and into her dark hair and strung from it as pearly strings of jizz.

Ciara stayed still for a while to create a nice picture for the camera. It was one Sean would remember very well for a long time.

Sean appreciated the beauty of the sight. He was sighing and shivering, having fired all he had all over his mother's face, hair and tits. He kept fondling her big breasts, gently massaging their soft weight in his hands and feeling the large dark areolas and tautly erect nipples with his fingers.

Ciara yet again reached to caress her son's hands as they laid on her breasts. She slowly closed her mouth and swallowed once. Then she softly whispered: "I love you, Sean." This could just barely be heard on the video, and would become one of her son's most cherished memories during moments of distress.

"I love you too," the boy answered, again just barely leaving out what he wanted to say.

After wiping her face enough so she could see, Ciara took the memory card from the camera and held it between her breasts along with her son's hand.

"Keep it safe, so you can reminiscence about this when another weeping willow breaks your heart yet again," she said, smiling warmly. "Tá mo chroí istigh ionat."

"I will," Sean said, looking deep into his mother's cool grey eyes. "Thanks, mom."

Ciara gathered her clothes and gave a final piece of advice: "Don't let anyone else see that, even if they probably can't recognize you in it."

"I'm not stupid, mom. And I wouldn't share this moment with anyone even if I could."

"Good," Ciara O'Faolain said and left her son's room. As a last glance Sean admired his mother's swaying hips, her pale and shapely ass and her long legs dressed in black lace.

6. Tragedy Averted

The next day Ciara was having coffee in an Italian bistro which was surprisingly nice for such a little village. She was in company of her friend, Aislinn the florist.

"Is everything all right with your son," Aislinn asked, sipping her macchiato.

Ciara just bit her maroon lip and glanced at her friend with her gray eyes.

Aislinn went on: "You left rather abruptly yesterday. Don't think I didn't notice."

"Ahh yes, I should remember how perceptive you are. The poor boy got his heart broken. But he's fine now."

"Really? I remember the difficulties of youth... But I guess they heal quickly at that tender age too," Aislinn pondered, laying her hand against her chin.

"Indeed. By the way, my roses are already looking better as well. Maybe you don't have to ask around after all."

"Well, that is strange. They certainly don't usually heal that fast. Oh!" Something which was happening over Ciara's shoulder seemed to suddenly draw Aislinn's attention. Graymantle who was beside Ciara on the floor also bared his fangs and uttered a deep growl.

"What is it now?" Ciara was talking more to the dog than Aislinn. It was the florist who answered in words, though Graymantle brushed meaningfully against Ciara's legs.

"That girl your boy was with just came in," Aislinn said and nodded towards the door.

"Eh? Who cares about her?" Ciara shrugged nonchalantly, but Niamh stormed towards their table and stared at her with her big green fairy eyes.

Ciara turned towards the girl and stared back with her own cool gray gaze. "Oh, isn't it my son's old girlfriend? Did you have something to discuss?"

The red-headed fury spoke with miscalculated confidence: "Don't think this is over, Mrs. O'Faolain. I don't know what you did to him, but..."

Ciara stared Niamh deep into the eyes and spoke: "Go n-ithe an cat thú, leannán sí. Begone and never return."

The girl's eyes widened and she pursed her lips in anger, but she turned, sending a cloud of fiery curls flying, and left as abruptly as she had arrived.

"What on Earth was that about?" Aislinn sounded puzzled and perhaps even slightly scared of her friend's behavior.

"Nothing on Earth..." Ciara O'Faolain whispered under her breath and sipped her coffee. Then she smiled and said: "Did you hear about that funny thing last week when..."

12