Heat

Story Info
You indulge your sub in training.
1.4k words
3.67
29.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lay the girl's clothes into a suitcase and close the lid. For she has come to You where her "real" persona was left at the door, along with her freedom of the sophisticated world. You close the lid, knowing full well that she has now entered, Master's Domain, His Dominance will reign. Her submissive's rose bud will be allowed to open, under His supervision, His direction and His control.

You had directed her to remove her clothing, and then sent her into the bathroom for her to prepare herself for Master. In the bathroom you had laid a clean towel and bathmat. You could hear the shower running, and saw through the steamy mist the outline of her body. This was pleasing to You, for it made You proud, that You had in Your possession the innocence of this rose.

You walk to the doorway of the bathroom, You call to her. She turns, semi surprised, to see You standing there, You tell her to rinse off, and stand before You … and You see the glistening body … prepared for You … You take the towel, dry her off. She stands naked, but she stands not alone, she stands before You. You give her a robe to keep her warm, but You find her form, appealing to Your eye.

The girl wears Your robe, rather nervous, anxious and yet committed. Needing and wanting and lustful, of Master in His entirety, she thought, not just Master's cock. Although at the thought of Master's cock, brings a cascade of womanhood dew, without too much encouragement seeping, trickling floor bound.

Her desire to please Master in all areas, in which He will allow her, which in turn, brings very much delight, and purpose to this girl's existence.

You take her to the sitting room, and have her kneel at Your feet, as she does so, You place the collar around Your neck, for the collar on this occasion represents, a play collar she is Your bitch in heat, she is Your slut, and Your treasure. As You fasten it, You notice that she flinches.

For to her, she now realizes that she is submissive/slave to You. For the duration of this time together, she will be used for Your enjoyment. But she also appreciates that Your enjoyment will bring fulfillment and satisfaction also to her. For she is to You, Your slut, Your bitch in heat and Your treasure. You tell her that now, she is owned by You, to treasure, love, use and direct as You see fit. That Master's word is final. That under Your care, the rosebud will open, for Master's enjoyment, and Master's enjoyment alone.

You know that this is foreign territory for her. You know in many respects that she is as virginal as snow, and yet, You also know that it is what she needs and what she wants.

You attach Your leash to Your collar, and tug on the leash, so that she knows who is in control. She looks up at You, with big blue eyes, and she smiles to herself, knowing that for Master to attach His collar and His leash, her limitations and inhabitation will be challenged, and new found freedoms will be explored. She considers this Master to be her Gardener of her rose. But it is no longer her rose, it is Master's rose and every part of her body, belongs to Master. There is a twinkle of comfort that radiates from her smile, and through her eyes. For the eyes are the mirror of O/one's soul.

Master takes her robe, and tells her to stay. He wants to inspect His treasure. You order her to kneel and to open those legs wide for Master so that He can see His beauty. Walking around her … feeling her … telling her … this is My cunt … this is My pussy … this is My bitch 'n heat … this is My slut … and it is Mine, all Mine! You tug on the leash … because her legs started to creep back together, and as You tugged, You see the glistening dew between her legs, for You realized that she responded to You, claiming her as Yours.

First You put one finger into Your cunt that knelt before You and Your finger was saturated, You stuck a second finger and she was nearly ready for Your use. You felt Your cock get hard, and Your balls begin to tingle.

You pulled down on the leash … and told her to raise that ass of Yours into the air, and have her head touch the floor … and there You inspected her butt … and You smiled.

You invited her onto Your lap … for You were pleased. You held her close, and she held You back, and there You stayed for a while. Her breasts were erect, You fondled them, You twisted and sucked and pulled. You felt Your cock harden. Use that bitch in heat of Mine was the thought. You ordered her to kneel at Your crutch … to take Master's cock into her mouth … to suck … to suck hard and fast. Within a very short of time … You withdrew Your cock. You handed her a vibrator … and ordered her to fuck her pussy for Your pleasure.

You studied her face, her actions her motions. You were very pleased that she did what was asked.

You ordered her to get on all fours, for she was Your bitch … You took her toy and You placed it into her pussy and told her NOT to touch. You knelt down behind her and gently pressed Your cock into her butt. You were going to fuck her whether she wanted or not. Then You pulled out the vibrator from her pussy, and placed it in her butt and You had her ride Your hard cock … You humped Your cock into Your pussy and You shot Your full load of cum … when Your cock was spent, You slowly released Your cock, and presented it to Your slut to lick the combined juices of the volcano that had bought You pleasure. She licked the joint juices from Master's cock, and slowly, but surely, wiped Him dry, a pleasing look in Your eyes and this was reflected back, of satisfaction in Your slut's eyes.

You order her to go to the toilet and to kneel, at the toilet bowl. You need to release. She flinched at the thought, but she also knew, that this was one activity that she would enjoy, for Master required her to enjoy it, to service Him in this way.

Master's cock peed into the toilet bowl, and then He ordered her to take His cock and to clean it, first with Her tounge, and then with her mouth. A horrid thought for the girl at first, but then, as the action was complete, she felt a radiance within, for He needed her, and she was happy to be of service to Him in that way. There was more wetness between her legs … and Master could see, His slut's response.

You told her place her to place on her silks, for Master had finished using His slut's body, but wanted reasonable access, as He saw fit. Her silks are very soft against her body, and she was only too happy to have Master take her, when He needed to take her, for His enjoyment and T/their mutual pleasure. For it is in giving that W/we receive. It is through her submission to her Master, that fulfills her being.

Master when all set and done, is the Gardner of His rose, whatever form, that may or may not take. He has given His lil one His attention, and she desires nothing more, than to be worthy of His time, and His care, maybe one day His love, as they journey that pathway together. For however long that may be, for however far, she is His and He treasures the gift.

angel in submission to Master, on her knees, where she belongs, to serve, to be used, to be loved, to be treasured and watered. To encapsulate Master with her love, her care, and her attention, can only in time bring deeper understandings of one's purpose in this place that W/we call life.