Heat Goes on with Jack and Irene Ch. 01

Story Info
Another erotic adventure of the sexy siblings Jack & Irene.
1.8k words
4.34
56.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is another in an ongoing series about the sexy siblings Jack and Irene. The other stories in the series are Hot Night With Jack and Irene, Hot Night With Jack and Irene Ch. 2, and High Noon Heat With Jack and Irene.

*

"Jack! Wake up! I'm here!"

Jack forced open his sleepy eyelids. Before him stood his beautiful and shapely twenty-eight-year-old sister, Irene.

Immediately, the sleep fell away from Jack like a heavy cloth and his taut, twenty-one-year old body surged with desire.

Irene looked so beautiful. Her high-cheekboned face was lit up with a dazzling smile and her gloriously long chestnut brown hair fell down her shoulders, nicely concealing the nipples of her impressive 36 D breasts. She was nude except for a pair of tight hip-hugging low rise jeans that tastefully highlighted her toned midriff.

Irene undid the belt buckle that barely held up her jeans. "You like? I know how much you loved seeing them on Kim this afternoon, so I treated myself to a pair. I don't normally wear them, but I knew you'd like seeing me in them..."

Kim. The name set off a molten hot stream of memories that made Jack's prick stiffen inside his jogging shorts. Kim was the sexy, nineteen-year-old brunette sales clerk with well-proportioned C-cup breasts at Irene's store at the mall who had licked his cock clean after he had finished fucking Irene that afternoon in her office.

Irene's sweet perfume caressed Jack's nostrils as she sat down beside him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder

"You've had a long day haven't you, lover? You've been passed out here on the living room couch since you got home, right? Lazy. But I can see your cock is still wide awake."

Jack felt his sister's skilled hand probing about his groin. He shivered as her hand passed under the waistband of his shorts and gripped his cock.

A sharp jolt of pleasure passed through him as her fingernail rubbed against his cock head.

She slowly pulled her hand out of his shorts and held up her hand before his face, her fingers outspread.

Jack smiled. Her fingernails had been transformed into perfectly tapered instruments of pleasure and beauty.

"See what I did after work, Jack? I did that just for you. Normally I hate getting my fingernails lacquered. It takes so much time. But I'll happily do it for you, Jack. You're the only guy in the world I'd do it for. I know how good fingernails can feel against a cock. Especially against your beautiful cock."

"Thanks."

Irene frowned as she played her fingernails along Jack's bare chest. "You really are tired, aren't you? You can do better than that. Let me help you."

She snuggled up against him, leaning her head against his shoulder. Jack turned to her and kissed her full on the mouth.

Irene returned the kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other and their kisses deepened and grew more hungry. Their tongues met and Jack felt Irene's long hair brushing against his face and getting into his mouth. The sweet scent of her perfume engulfed him.

This was paradise.

Irene knew she could deepen the pleasure a bit further. She pulled away from Jack and took down her jeans and let them slither to the floor.

She lay back on the couch, nude except for an almost invisible red thong.

Jack gasped and grabbed his crotch and started jerking his cock through his shorts.

Irene laughed. "I knew my pervy brother would like the thong. Don't worry Jack, I went by your room and the door was open. I could see my thong and panties on the back of your chair. You can keep them. It turns me on to know you have a thing for my thongs."

She sat up and pulled Jack's shorts away and started caressing the stiff shaft of his cock with her newly reconstructed fingernails.

Jack shivered with pleasure as Irene probed her fingernails along his balls, tickling and teasing them.

Jack stood up from the couch and Irene stood up with him, grabbing his cock with one hand and pumping it hard as she kissed him repeatedly. Jack pushed his tongue against Irene's mouth until she opened wide and his tongue met hers.

His cock throbbed more and more until he knew he was about to come.

Just in time, Irene leaned away and sank to her knees before him. She smothered his stiff rod between her big tits and started to rub them against Jack's surging cock.

Jack gasped and big streams of man seed jetted out of his cock and into his sister's generous cleavage.

At last, Jack stopped coming and Irene laughed.

"That was a beautiful load, lover."

She swept her fingers along her sticky tits, scooping up streamers of Jack's come. She raised them to her open mouth and swallowed them like taffy.

Little dribbles of come oozed from her mouth and down her chin. Jack leaned over and kissed her, tasting the sticky saltiness of his own come.

Irene looked coy. "I'll be back, okay?"

She sprinted from the living room and headed upstairs. Jack watched her as she ran, enjoying the view of her curvy but toned legs and her hefty but perfectly shaped ass proudly framed by her whisper thin red thong.

When she was out of sight, Jack slumped on the couch and absently stroked his cock, stiffening with newly found arousal as he heard Irene running the shower upstairs. He closed his eyes and pictured Irene running a soap bar over her gorgeous globes, her nipples stiffening as the water flowed over them, washing away Jack's come.

Fatigue and the sheer immensity of the day's events overwhelmed Jack and he felt himself drifting off to sleep.

He lurched awake and jerked his eyes open as he heard Irene softly padding down the stairs.

She had lost the thong and was now completely nude. Her landing strip waxed pussy glistened and her big nipples stood out like nozzles against her prominent areolae.

Jack noticed she was clutching something in her hand. Was it her cellphone? Because of fatigue, his eyes were still blurred and he could only make out the broad strokes of Irene's appearance.

She sat down on the couch next to Jack. By now, Jack couldn't restrain himself and he leaned over and kissed her hard and started fondling her stiff nipples.

She placed her hand on the back of Jack's head and gently eased his head along the curves of her body. He thoroughly licked and kissed one tit and then the other. He worked his way down her toned belly to her pelvis.

He was now inches from her oozing pussy and he slid two fingers inside her while licking her swollen clit. Her hand tightened its hold on his head and all he could do was keep eating her and tasting her sticky pussy nectar.

He felt her thighs tighten around his head. She really wanted him to stay put. Jack didn't mind. He loved the taste of his sister's pussy and her freshly showered scent.

He kept tonguing her and she began to moan as her arousal built.

Suddenly, Jack heard a beeping sound, like someone entering numbers into a cellphone.

Irene spoke, her voice husky with desire. "Hello, Stu, honey? It's Irene. How are you? Busy with work? Now? It's almost nine thirty,baby. Don't you rest?"

Shit, Jack thought. She was actually calling her fiance while he was eating her out!

Jack struggled to get away, but Irene clamped her legs even tighter around his head. He had no choice but to keep eating Irene as her sultry voice drifted past his ears.

"But Stu, don't you want to relax? You're all work, all the time, baby. You're always working late on something. Why don't you work late on me for a change?"

Jack's head ached as his sister's legs relentlessly gripped his head. There was no getting away. But he enjoyed his predicament, if that was what his situation could be called. There was something exciting about eating out his sister while she talked to her fiance on her cell phone.

Jack dug his tongue deeper and deeper into Irene's dripping pussy. He ran his thumb along her clit like a bow along a violin string.

Irene gasped right on the phone and started grinding her pussy even harder into Jack's face. Her voice changed now. The course of the conversation was now more to her liking.

"That's right, baby. I've got four fingers inside me now. My legs are spread wide open for you. I wish you were here to lick my pussy, Stu. You like how my pussy tastes, don't you? You like it..."

Her voice gave way to an endless series of gasps and grunts. She pushed her pussy harder against Jack's tongue and Jack probed his tongue even faster. His face was sticky with Irene's juices and the scent of her pussy was like heady wine. He breathed deep and licked away as Irene cried wordlessly. She grunted like an animal again and again until she burst into an ear piercing wail. She lifted her ass off the couch and spurted several waves of pussy juice into Jack's eager mouth.

Irene's breathing slowed and her thrashing body settled into stillness. Her voice sounded tired. "Yeah, that was good baby. Real good. You should take a break every now and again. Relax sometimes. That's right. I love you too, hon. Call you tomorrow. Bye."

Irene released the iron grip of her legs from Jack's neck, allowing him to sit up at last. His hand went right to his swollen cock, heavy with a massive load of seed. Irene got down on her knees before him and took his cock in her fist, pumping it hard.

Jack clasped the back of his sister's head in both of his hands and pushed down. Irene took the full length of his shaft down her throat and gasped while spasm after spasm of boiling man juice shot inside her.

When Jack was finished, Irene sat up beside him and kissed him, letting his come drip onto his face.

Irene laughed. "That was fucking amazing."

Jack licked his mouth. "Was that really Stu?"

"You bet your dick it was. Live and direct from his motel room. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's always working. It drives me crazy sometimes trying to get him to play ball."

Jack grabbed at Irene's stiff nipples and pinched them. "Speaking of playing ball, you still game for more?"

"Of course. Tonight, you can sleep with me in my room. I'd love for you to fuck my brains out right in my own bed. Would you like that?"

"I'd love it."

They both rose from the couch and left the living room with their arms around each other's waists, eagerly anticipating the night of lust to come.

To be continued...