Heat of the Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa tilted her head and kissed her passionately as she massaged one of her breasts, it was a deeply passionate kiss, full of intensity and the only signal she could give without telling her to unbuckle her belt. A few moments later she felt the belt sliding out of the buckle and then the pressure as Siobhan pulled back to release it. As the kiss ended, Siobhan worked the belt out of the buckle and slowly pulled it through the belt loops, it hit the floor a few seconds later with a dull clunk and the other woman grinned as she put a hand on Lisa's leg. Siobhan's eyes dropped to Lisa's front as she brought her hand back up under the placket, exposing the five silk-covered buttons. Their lips met in a long drawn out kiss that almost caused her to black out, Lisa felt as if she was coming apart at the seams. When Siobhan pulled back she undid Lisa's top button and then inched her finger down the placket.

Her next move took Lisa by surprise when she moved forward, forcing her backwards. Lisa let herself fall back onto the couch, she just had time to pull a cushion under her head before it hit the armrest. The suddenness of the movement meant that one foot was planted firmly on the floor whilst the other was pushed hard against the other armrest. Thus, her legs were parted as far as possible with the pencil skirt, part of which was accessible. Siobhan's next move was even more enticing when she planted her knee on the skirt and leaned forward, brought all her weight to bear on the material, preventing Lisa from moving away.

The feeling of being trapped was exhilarating and sensing this, Siobhan pulled back slightly but left her knee in position as she slid her hand down Lisa's leg to the bottom button of her skirt, she undid the first two buttons to expose her left knee. Siobhan brought her fingers around to the backs of her knees and she tickled them. Lisa's back arched ever so slightly and a low moan escaped her lips.

"You like?" Siobhan's eyes shifted.

"Very ticklish," Lisa's eyes shifted as she looked down over herself.

Siobhan tickled her for a few more seconds and then undid the third button, exposing the bottom of her thighs, the tickling moved up higher, firm fingernails dancing over her skin and even though she was wearing stockings it still felt deliriously erotic. A fourth button came undone and Lisa closed her eyes as she let Siobhan's hands go further, right up to her panties.

Lisa opened her eyes as Siobhan's fingers danced over her genital lips, teasing them. A low growl came from deep down as Siobhan went further, sliding her fingers underneath the silk panties to her moistening lips. For a split second she almost cried out no as a digit reached her opening and then something inside her broke as Siobhan entered her passage. The finger went deeper and Siobhan tickled her perineum daintily, which sent waves of ecstasy flooding through her.

This went on for some time, although in reality it was really just a few minutes of finger fucking until finally Lisa propped on her elbows and stared down at herself. A part of her sensed that she'd gone too far to back out now and even if she could, there was no way she wanted to. This type of foreplay was the kind she had always wanted. The only thing that was a little bit surreal was the fact that Siobhan was still more or less respectfully attired.

A guy would have his pants off by now.

Lisa sat up and stared past her and Siobhan pulled her hands back from under her skirt.

"Are you all right?"

"Um no," she made up her mind, "this couch is too small."

"The bed or the floor?"

"The bed," she decided.

"The bed it is then," Siobhan shifted her knee off Lisa's skirt.

"Go slow, please."

"I'm a woman, I can go slow or fast, or middle of the road," Siobhan sat back and straightened up.

Lisa sat up as well and looked down at her relative state of undress, it wasn't revealing anything but she had a desire to be rid of these clothes and dive into this strange new world. She thought of her mother and Diane, two women from different generations, one had merely dipped her toes in the water while the other had jumped right in.

And what am I? Lisa pulled back as Siobhan stood up and held out her hand.

In the heat of the night, she rose. Siobhan's arm went around her waist and she pulled her close for a slow passionate kiss. A hand dropped down and lazily undid another of her skirt buttons and then slid up under her skirt to the moist patch between her legs, Lisa broke free and bit her lip as Siobhan began rubbing her slowly. The urge to be filled was now overwhelming and she moved forward as she began to walk Siobhan towards the bedroom.

It was a somewhat circuitous route as they diverted through the kitchen where Siobhan had put her handbag, she pulled a dildo out and teased her opening through the panties. Lisa exhaled and bit her lip again as she backed out of the kitchen, they hit the wall a few moments later. Now that she was pinned to the wall, Lisa felt a growing sense of excitement as Siobhan worked the dildo behind her panties. She bit her lip again and wrapping her arms around the other woman's neck, held her close as the dildo slipped inside her.

"Oh, oh," she whimpered, a third groan came out as a grunt when Siobhan pushed it further inside her and then kissed her passionately.

Lisa finally gathered her strength and wrapping her hand around Siobhan's wrist, forced the dildo out of her. They continued their passage down the hallway to the bedroom door and once they were inside, Lisa took two steps backwards as Siobhan closed the door behind her.

"What?" Lisa read the look in her eyes.

"The curtains, unless you want to put on a show for the neighbours."

"Shit," Lisa whirled about and stalked to the window that looked out onto the neighbour's back yard, she closed the curtains, plunging the room into semi darkness.

"Lights on or off?"

"Lamps," Lisa turned on one of the lamps and knelt on the bed and bit her bottom lip as Siobhan turned on the other lamp and knelt on the other side of the bed.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Lisa reached out to hook her fingers behind Siobhan's fourth button, but just as she undid it Siobhan grabbed her wrist.

"Have you ever been undressed by a woman before?"

"A woman?" Lisa swallowed, "a few times but not for sex, not like this, in fact I've never been undressed in this situation."

"Not even by your boyfriend?"

"Not him," the images rose in her mind's eye, "there was once but it was a long time ago and I'd rather not go into that particular afternoon."

"Slowly," Siobhan reached out and undid her second button, "we do this slowly," she hooked her fingers behind the shallow vee and eased her closer.

Their lips met in a teasing kiss as Siobhan ran her hands through her hair whilst sliding her hand up under Lisa's blouse to her shoulder. They parted again and Lisa exhaled slowly. When Siobhan kissed her again she responded in kind, manoeuvring around so that she was sitting with her legs out in front. From this position she could be put on her back with ease. Siobhan went with her so that she was now beside her. The kissing continued, long lingering kisses that made her feel as if she'd pass out or climax. Another of her buttons popped through a buttonhole, the vee stopped just above her cleavage, she felt a hand on her breast followed by a slight push.

Lisa landed on her back and Siobhan put her knee between her legs and leaned over to kiss her several times in quick succession. A hand moved up her leg to the next button, Lisa felt the large button easing through the buttonhole and Siobhan moved the material to expose more of her thighs. Siobhan's lips moved from her mouth to her throat, soft angel kisses danced over it and down her front, a flickering tongue teased the delicate nerve endings as her hand went higher. Another button came undone and Lisa moaned and tried to haul her down but Siobhan resisted.

"Let me take you to heaven first," she murmured.

Siobhan shifted position so that she was between her legs and then she parted them and started tickling the backs of her knees with soft spiderlike movements. Lisa writhed and giggled as the other woman kept up her relentless kissing, another button on her skirt came undone and now Siobhan could reach her panties with relative ease.

It was the most glorious foreplay she'd ever experienced. There was no poking, prodding or even rubbing, just tickling and teasing. She felt the dampness between her legs along with a desire to be filled.

The dildo pushed against her playfully, she spread her legs and pulled the blouse out of the skirt, Siobhan grinned as she undid another couple of buttons on her skirt to expose her panties, Siobhan then undid the last two buttons. She spread the skirt out over the bedspread and laying the dildo down, she leaned over and kissed her lips daintily. Lisa arched her back and hooked the fingers of one hand behind Siobhan's blouse to keep her in position.

Siobhan moved to her throat, a soft mouth and tongue danced over her bare skin and she undid the third button on Lisa's blouse. Soft hair flowed over her skin as Siobhan followed up with more soft angel kisses that alternated with spider-like stroking. The light touches sent shivers down her spine as she closed her eyes and tried to remember a similar encounter but nothing compared to this slow and delicate disrobing.

Another button came undone to reveal her bra and now Siobhan changed her technique to massage her breasts beneath the bra, her nipples hardened and her groans became more intense, and out of instinct she reached down to try and find Siobhan's arse although it was pretty much out of reach, she did manage to hook her fingers in the belt.

Another button came undone and she whimpered as a tongue teased her navel. Lisa slipped her hands around Siobhan's belt to undo it just as another button popped loose. Her breathing became noticeably shallower as she undid Siobhan's belt, she felt a slight sense of anxiety when she brought her hand down between Siobhan's legs to feel her pussy. She was acting more out of instinct, totally out of control under the spell of those soft lips and the spidery stroking. Siobhan undid the final button and spread the blouse wide open.

She stopped, as if to admire her progress. Lisa's breathing was still quite shallow as she tried to catch her breath. Siobhan grinned crookedly as she pulled the belt through the loops and tossed it to the floor.

"No doubts?"

"None," Lisa panted, "it's just not what I expected."

"We're both women," Siobhan unbuttoned her cuffs, "we take our time."

She rested her thumb and forefinger on the next button of her blouse. Lisa hesitated for a few seconds and then reached forward and pushed her hand away.

"In the spirit of going slow, allow me," she undid the button and moved down to the next one, "and to let me catch my breath," she undid the button and Siobhan unbuttoned her trousers and unzipped herself.

Lisa pulled the blouse out and Siobhan leaned over her to give her easier access to the other row of buttons. Lisa felt as if she was once more standing outside herself, watching as she unbuttoned that row of buttons and then the blouse was fully open and Siobhan was pulling it over her shoulders as Lisa felt her pert breasts beneath the red bra.

"Feel away," Siobhan murmured as she tossed the blouse to one side.

Lisa felt her breasts and then she dropped a hand to her pussy, Siobhan pulled the trousers down a little more to expose her white panties. It felt a little strange being in this position with another woman and yet nothing about her genitals felt odd, she had the same genitalia. She could feel the lips and her clitoral hood, and judging by the sly smile on Siobhan's face it was turning her on as well.

"Let's get naked," she pulled her hand away and started unbuttoning her own cuffs, which took a little longer because they had more buttons. Siobhan pulled her trousers down over her knees and arched her back as she worked them off her legs. Lisa sat up to pull the blouse over her shoulders with Siobhan's help and their lips met in a series of teasing kisses. She felt the sudden release as her bra was unclipped and then Siobhan was stroking her back with circular motions, sending her nerve endings into a frenzy.

Lisa hit the pillow suddenly when Siobhan pushed her down, her eyes narrowed as she moved down to suck on a nipple, drawing it up into her mouth. A tongue swirled around it as she sucked harder and Lisa cried out softly. Siobhan stayed there for a few more minutes, taking time with each breast until Lisa was heaving and whimpering for more.

And there was more to come as Siobhan started moving down towards her panties, her navel got more attention and by the time she got to her panties, Lisa had the presence of mind to pull them over her hips. Siobhan helped with the rest, undoing the suspender belt and removing her stockings with a flourish.

"You ever had anyone go down on you?"

"Never," she panted.

"Well there's a first time for everything," Siobhan grinned as she crawled forward on all fours towards her, "this might feel a little strange."

She wasn't wrong. The sensation of having someone lick her down there did feel bloody strange, it was usually a hard penis but this time it was a soft tongue and yet there was hardness in time as the dildo slid inside her. She expanded to take it all and then cried out as it was withdrawn, Siobhan gave it a twist at the same time to stimulate the delicate area associated with her clitoris. There was a momentary pause as Siobhan adjusted her position and then the dildo slipped inside again, this time with a subtle twist and to add to the enjoyment she slicked her tongue over her engorged lips as she pushed. The dildo reached its limit and she moved slightly to circle her clitoral hood with a firm tongue. Lisa yelped as the sensation registered but when Siobhan hesitated Lisa grabbed her wrist.

"Don't fucking stop, keep fucking going."

"Your wish is my command," Siobhan murmured.

Siobhan licked her clitoral hood a few more times as she kept up her slow and steady fucking with the dildo and tears came to Lisa's eyes as the sensations gained in intensity, it was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Part of her wanted to push Siobhan away and the other part wanted her to keep licking forever. Spasms shot through her and she thought for a moment that she was about to reach a climax or at least another plateau but then Siobhan's licking slowed.

She seemed to be reading her responses, because no sooner had she recovered than that tongue went for her again, flickering over the delicate little organ. Lisa writhed beneath her and rose and fell in time with her movements, she had a firm grip of Siobhan's head, holding it there all the while until finally she felt something break inside, a wall of doubt, self revulsion and fear washed away by that glorious tongue bath. Her cries grew suddenly louder and louder until she was almost screaming. She actually blacked out momentarily but when she came to Siobhan was still pumping, licking and tickling.

The end came soon afterwards One minute she was thrashing about, pinned down by Siobhan and then she was shuddering as the spasms moved through her with such ferocity she felt as if she was coming apart at the seams. Mercifully she blacked out and disappeared into nothingness, when she came to Siobhan was cleaning the dildo with a tissue and her body was covered in a light film of sweat. Lisa propped on her elbows to regard herself.

"Fuck me," she panted.

"That I did," Siobhan chuckled.

Lisa felt a surge of passion flowing through her as she sat up straight and pulling her legs out from under Siobhan, she straddled her and pulled her panties down over her buttocks.

"Your turn," she pushed against her and Siobhan just fell back onto the bed and for a few moments, Lisa was out of kilter, unsure of herself.

"Just do what feels right to you, I'm more than comfortable just like this."

It was sound advice under the circumstances. Nevertheless the geography was the same, she knew how to treat her breasts and it was only when it came to her genitals that she slowed her pace, taking time to test her limits. She wasn't keen on the licking at first until Siobhan started twitching and moving in time to her movements. She did love the dildo though, something Lisa drew courage from, it was almost like straight sex just with a detachable dick.

Nevertheless, the older woman had to help her finish and later on as they lay in each other's arms Lisa felt a sense of overwhelming contentment.

"What are you smiling about?" Siobhan looked at her.

"This," she propped on her elbow, "this is the first time I've actually enjoyed sex."

"So, there might be a second time?" Siobhan drew a finger over her genitals.

"I hope it's more than twice," she grinned.

"Good to know," Siobhan slid a knee between her legs, "so, has the worm turned for you, my pretty or are you still sitting on the fence?"

Lisa frowned as she contemplated her next question.

"Hey, Earth to Lisa are you with me?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking," she focused on her.

"What about?"

"About Diane."

"Diane," Siobhan smiled slyly, "you've just fucked my brains out and now you mention Diane? What about Diane?"

"Not just about Diane," she replied, "I was thinking about Henrietta as well, even though I've never met her."

"Go on."

"I could move my sewing room to your joint and give them a room for a few months," she bit her lip and looked past her, "it's not an ideal situation for anyone but I could use a bit of company, now and then, it would give them some time to settle while they look for another place, and," she slid her hand between Siobhan's legs.

"It would mean I'd be at your place more often, even if it's just to make clothes," she paused as she focused on Siobhan's face.

"You think it's a bad idea, don't you?"

"I think it's a grand idea," Siobhan reached over and touched her face, "it's not like you're moving in, but it's a step in the right direction," she paused for a few moments.

"I accept and while we're on the subject, while we're at work let's keep it the way it is, people do talk and while it might come out later on I'd rather keep a lid on it for now."

"Thank fuck for that," Lisa exhaled, "I thought you were going to suggest I come out."

"Coming out is all very good but let's be honest, the straights don't come out and tell all their bedroom secrets, so why should we?"

"Too right," she grinned, "although mum might find out."

"Whatever," she slapped her buttocks, "but who's having the first shower?"

"Let's save water," Lisa grinned, "let's have a shower together."

"A woman after my own heart," Siobhan rolled onto her back.

Somewhat appropriately, the song that was playing on the clock radio that night as they made love yet again that night was Heat of the Night.

12