Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son, I was this exact same way when I first started to run The Collective. You feel like you are a cog in a big machine," He said, while I nodded my head "But this is the thing, you are not a cog, you control the machine, all of the others are cogs in your big machine. If you think things are going too fast, or you are having a hard time processing, take a month off, you can do that. Shit, you can ignore the President's calls if you want!" He said chuckling. That got a smile and a little laugh out of me. I'll give the old guy credit where it is due; he could always make me laugh. We continued to talk for a while until I felt better; I soon retreated inside to thaw.

The fires heat helped warm my body, the almost hypnotizing flames calmed my mind as I sat, coffee in hand, talking to the girls. As my body started to warm, and my mind start to awaken again, I actually started to talk and listen. However that was stopped when I turned to look at Megan. It was like I met her for the first time; my mind was going so fast and taking in so much information... Her hair, it was like I could see every individual lock, her face, and the pours on her skin. The pimple that is beginning to form, even her eyes showed more depth than before, is this what my father was talking about when he said enhanced abilities? For the past few days my sex drive was minimal, it was normally above average, and I just chalked my decrease up to the recent events that had come up. But all of a sudden sitting here, my sex drive was invigorated once again, and the lust and horniness infected my body.

Now, I couldn't listen to the girls talk, I could barely hear my inner-monologue anymore. The heat started to engulf my entire body until I felt like I was sitting in an oven. I headed back outside for a while to look over the balcony and calm down. I herd the door open behind me, and I herd gentle breaths and small steps the women came in towards me. Wait, how could I hear her walking over? Ah, more of these heightened side effects. As the women made her way closer I decided to see how my deductive skills have fared through this transformation I went through. I had a 50/50 chance as to who it was, but without seeing them, and the windy Boston sky blowing scents out of my noses reach there wasn't much to go on. Until the mystery women came up behind me, pressing her tits into my back and palming my dick. This didn't really narrow it down much, she proceeded to fish my cock out and start to jerk me off... On a balcony... fifteen stories above Boston, damn my life had gotten a lot more interesting...

As she started to pump faster I noticed her nails, clear coat. Megan nor Samantha had clear nails nails. I immediately feared the worst, not wanting to give away my knowledge of the situation I stood still and let her continue as I used my newly enhanced abilities to listen inside and see what I herd. I let out a sigh of relieve when I herd Meg and Sam giggling inside watch this go on. So the game is still a foot, this just got more interesting! Alright, because of where her tits are on my back I am going to assume that she is short. I reached back and grabbed an asscheek, the discovery had been made as soon as I felt the fabric of that amazing red dress. She must of talked to the manager and got sent up here, to be let in by Meg and Sam. But wait, If the manager gave out my details then she must be someone very important. The Floodgates opened, she was Asian, She is a fucking Takida! The Asian branch of the collective, I'll give them one thing, this is one helluva introduction. Right as my discovery was made I started to grow in her hand and was about to explode when she spoke.

"Are you going to cum for me Danny" She said in the most adorable Japanese accent.

"Oh, Yes I am" I said, keeping my cards close to me until I came. Mind you, I worked all this out while I was getting a really good handjob, that shits impressive, even for my now heightened mind!

"That's it," she took her hand off of my cock and spit on it, returning to my member with a freshly lubed hand "Come on, cum for me." Right as she said that the second floodgate opened, not the proverbial one, the literal one. As a torrent of cum came pouring out, plastering the railing and splashing onto her hand. She gasped in surprise when she saw the amount of cum she had coaxed out of me.

When I turned around, I took in her body more then before. She was short, around 5'3" with straight black hair cascading down to her shoulder blades. She was petite, her tits were small, only enough to tease with thumbs, not to palm. Her ass on the other hand, she must workout a lot, from her petite frame, her ass nearly blew me away. It wasn't overly large, but it was perfect, not too big, not too small. As I made my way up he body, I noticed the small dimples on her face, then her big, brownish black eyes. They kept your gaze, like you were staring into an endless ocean.

"Wow," I said "great work, Ms.Takida" I said, slightly smirking.

Her eyes widened and she simply said "How do you know who I am?"

"You have your talents..." I replied pointing a finger down to my cum drenched cock, "and I have mine... What is your name anyway?" I asked, unaffected by the utter shock on her face.

"Mae, Mae Takida." She said extending her hand, she paused and looked down to my cock, almost admiring her work, "Nice to meet you too." She purred.

"Hey," I asked "are you going to leave me like this?" I asked, referring to the massive amount of jizz all over my dick.

"Oh!" She fake-gasped, "of course not!" She ducked her head down and licked my cock clean. After that orgasm it would be a while until I was horny again, no blowjob for me yet!

As we walked inside I saw the devious grins on both Samantha and Megan, respectively. I stared them down and made it clear that revenge was inevitable. I wasn't mad by any means, I just got a world class handjob from a smoking hot Asian chick, whats better than that? Well, there are some things I suppose, but I was hard pressed to find anything in the moment. As the night started to wind down, Sam and Meg retired for the night, leaving Mae and I to talk amongst ourselves. I started to get hungry so I offered to cook for her.

"Hey, you want something to eat?" I asked as I started walking over to the kitchen. She stood up and followed behind me. She sat down at the breakfast bar so we could continue talking.

"Sure! What are you making? I am starving..." She said, her body language said she wasn't talking about food.

"I am making some crepes, I am in the mood for some in the worst way!" I replied. "Aren't you tired?" I asked, seeing as it was 3:00am.

"Nope, it is daytime in Japan, jet lag is a bitch!" She chuckled, "Anyways," She continued "My father would like to meet you as soon as you can manage to get to Tokyo, he will let you stay in our house and give you a tour of the city and collective operations in Asia. Are you up for it?" She asked. I made a mental note to ask the manager about her father.

"Under one condition" I said, as her head popped a bit "As long as you are there too..." I completed.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Danny... we might not have enough bedrooms at the house, we might need to share..." she lied, I went along. I leaned in close to her on the opposing side of the breakfast bar.

"Isn't that a shame..." I said, looking into her almost black eyes. I placed my hand over hers, "I guess I could share a bed with you, it wouldn't be easy, but it is managable" I said, turning the innuendo up to eleven. With my hand on hers, I could actually feel her pulse, are my abilities that strong alrea-

My inner monologue was cut off with a deep and passionate kiss from Mae, she hit me like a freight train, jumping out of her chair and climbing onto me faster than I could comprehend. It ended with her mouth invading mine and her ass grinding and gyrating against my cloth encased hard-on. As we kissed, I turned off the stove, I don't want to cause the evacuation of an entire hotel on account of a romp in the sheets, or elsewhere! We kept making out as we made our way into the soundproof piano room, I kicked the door shut behind me and laid her down on the piano. She lifted up hiked up her red dress to reveal that she was wearing no panties. We returned back to kissing, I dipped a hand down between her legs, feeling the slick walls that my cock will call a temporary home. She moaned into my mouth as I continued to rub her slit while she unbuckled my belt and release my member from its cage.

I hopped up onto the 9 foot piano. She slowly guided me into her pussy, methodically fitting every inch into her. She moaned in a way that almost makes you think she was doing it for your benefit, until you feel her squeeze you so hard that you feel like your dick would break off, then you know that she is really just that sensitive. You would of though she was a virgin by the tightness of her pussy, but you knew she wasn't by the techniques and confidence she possessed. I sensed that she wanted to take control so I let her do her thing. She flipped herself on top of me and fucked me at a painstakingly slow rate. She was getting off though, she must of came three times. She started to pick up the pace, going faster and faster until I was almost to the point of cumming.

"You look like your going to cum, lover." She said, speeding up still.

"Yeah baby," I said "I'm real close, where should I shoot?"

"Nowhere, at least not yet." She said, slowing back down, keeping me right on the edge, "You don't get to cum yet, your dick is too good for me not to get a few more orgasms out of you." To be honest, I had half a mind to roll her over and get my orgasm, but what can I say, I am not one to ruin a pleasurable game...

"Yes Ma'am" I responded, giving her the power trip she wanted.

"Yes, MMMHHH, that's it, fuck me good," She said, teasing me while I give her satisfaction. This went on for another ten or fifteen minutes, bringing me right to the edge of orgasm, then slowing down. Then she finally sped up.

"Alright, you have satisfied me, so go on and shoot your load deep inside me, cum for me Danny, CUM!" It hit me all at once, it was an amazing orgasm, I felt ropes and ropes of cum shoot into Mae, it felt like I was in another dimension!

After that we went and laid on the couch until sunset, Mae fell asleep in my arms, I didn't sleep anymore, ever. But with midnight activities like this, I was glad! The insanity of no 8 hours of bliss would eventually hit me, but why ruin what I have got going on now? I went and started breakfast for the girls- Holy shit, I just realized that I have an extremely expensive apartment in Boston, with three girls staying in it, all of aforementioned girls willing to fuck me. Man, at times I miss my life in Paris, but with digs like this it is hard to. Maybe on my way to Japan, I'll stop in Paris.

After cooking up some breakfast and leaving a note on the counter I went to go and talk to the manager. I walked into the elevator and started to get lost in thought...

'I wonder how many people that the collective has ties too?' I pondered.

'2,628,000 as of five minutes ago sir... at many different stages of knowledge regarding our activities' Something that was in my head appeared to say to me. I jumped when I herd the unknown voice talk, quickly flipping the emergency stop lever.

'WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!' I thought.

'Please sir, I mean no harm. My Name is Vitur, I am just trying to provide you with the knowledge that I have at my disposal." He said in an soft, and soothing, yet manly voice.

'Vitur, eh? You are a specialist, right?'

'Indeed sir, I am here to assist whenever you need me to. The cigars got you to the point where you are now mentally strong enough to allow me access into you subconscious. I can begin the process now, it should only take a few seconds for me to probe, but I must warn you, it will be devastatingly painful at first but after you will feel much better.' He concluded.

'Eh,' I though looking at the flipped emergency switch 'fuck it, go for it.'

'Okay, I will initiate the procedure, while I am accessing, I am going to temporarily paralyze you so you don't do harm to yourself.' He then comforted 'but after these few seconds, I will have access to all of your knowledge and memories, we will be almost one.'

The pain was unlike anything I have ever felt. It was as if all of the blood in my brain was boiling and my brain tissue was melting, only being kept in by my bowl-like skull. It was a pain that humbled, you know how much that it was for you to take. However in the same instance you realized how little it was compared to all of the pain that other could and have experienced. I tried to scream but I just stayed completely still, standing an an elevator, trying to escape the pain that I was in. In that moment, I understood the true definition of hopelessness. Nothing you could do, say, or scream would change the outcome of this event. You just sit there, enduring so much, but not speaking a single word. I think I may have passed out, I am unsure about that though.

'Sir, are you okay?' Vitur asked.

'Yes... I think.' I said, still groggy from the invasion of my brain.

Vitur spoke, '3,2,1... and...' Damn, he called it. My brain fog cleared, only to be replaced with clarity. 'From all of the lives that I have 'lived' yours sure is one of hardship and triumph, Danny.' Vitur finished. I thanked him for the complement and got to work.

'Alright, I want you to do me a favor and pull up facial recognition on everyone I see in this hotel, can you do that?' I asked.

'In my beta testing, sir. That was in 1810!' He laughed. I walked out of the elevator more humbled and wiser than when I got in, I walked with confidence, striding toward the concierges desk.

"I need to see him" I told the concierge. Without question, he got up and went to get him. He returned with the manager a few moments later. A smile on his face and a hand extended, the manger carved his path over to me. Our hands collided and he showed me to his office.

"What can I help you with, Mr. Vanderbuilt?" He observed my ring and watch. "Or shall I say, Mr. Hidden Adviser..."

"Yes" I smiled "Many things have happened since our last meeting. Thanks for the present wrapped in the big red bow last night." I said, referring to Mae.

"Not a problem, she asked me, I assume you know who she is?" He asked.

"Of course." I responded. It was almost as if I was playing chess, the short answered, almost fun back and forth conversation was a delight. I decided "Lets get to the point. I would like for you or an employee of yours to arrange travel for us four, leaving tomorrow." He already had his notepad out, "I would like to make a four day stop in Paris to tie up loose ends. Then I need a flight to Tokyo, the departing date is yet to be seen. If you could build a list of important members of the collective that reside in Japan and Asia as a whole it would be much appreciated."

"Done, done and... Done. Not a problem, the list and arrangements will be at your door in the morning. Is there anything else sir?" He asked.

"Yes. I need a file on Mae's father..."

'Hiro' Vitur interjected

"...Hiro Takida." I finished.

"Consider it done." The manager showed me out of his office and went to work.

I had my own work to do... Wait... I actually don't. It seemed clear, we should go and do some activities out in the city. I made my way back up to the room and I asked the girls what they wanted to do, and their answer was unsurprising:

"SHOPPING!" They all squealed in one voice.

With a sigh and a faked smile I agreed to what they wanted under the impression that we could do what I wanted afterward. Even though my bank account has an impossible amount of money in it, I had no desire to spend it, at least on clothes. We made our way to Copley Place. I had Edward tag along, not for my safety, but my sanity! As Mae, Megan, and Samantha were all hitting up different shops, me and Ed just found a seat anywhere they went and sat down.

"So, how was the other night for you?" I asked Ed.

"It was good..." He said.

"Come on! Details, Ed, details!"

"I met a women, Kristen, she came back to the hotel with me last night." He stated, blushing bright red.

"Thatta boy! Good man, I'm happy for you." I said, I meant it too. He needed some pussy in his life.

I decided not to push him any further. We continued our get up and sit down routine while the girls went to different shops. I saw how all of them were dressed, Mae had a beautiful and elegant blouse skirt combo. Samantha was in Jeans and a white blouse, for the simplicity of the wardrobe, she sure made it look great. Last was Megan, and she was a stunner, wearing a black dress, it went down just above her knees. Compared to little old me with my jeans and tee shirt on. I should probably start wearing more formal apparel. Maybe Ed and I should hit up a tailor on the way back home. I called the Concierge and requested a meeting at a good tailor in Boston, from their track record, most likely the best in Boston. After the girls were done with their shopping, we went over to the tailor. He was a nice guy; Frank was his name. After getting measured for suits we had them sent to are address in Paris, they would arrive within the four days we were there.

We headed back to the apartment, Samantha and Mae broke out of our little clique to go and get packed. Megan did the same, I didn't need to yet as I wouldn't be sleeping tonight, so Edward and I hopped outside and had a couple of drinks. The conversation defiantly kept both of our attentions.

"So I am in my dorm, and this chick walks in, her name was Anne. My roommate was asleep. She hops on top of me and starts to ride me right" Edward says, "She starts to moan too loud and my roommate wakes up. Instead of trying to hide herself, she asks my roommate, I shit you not." He pauses because he is laughing so hard he can continue. "She say's to my fat roommate 'hey big boy, come over here; This ass won't fill itself' and I swear, he stood up and immediately the idiot passed out on the floor on the fucking floor!" He busted out in a large laugh that I took part in. We talked of my time in Paris and his time in the FBI, and the CIA. He was a well-rounded, and well trained guy. Not to mention he's got some hilarious fucking stories!

After my laughing subsided I spoke. "So what did she do, did she help him up or what?"

"No, she just shrugged and kept riding me!" He chuckled. The conversation turned from foolish into business over the next hour.

"So," I started "How are you liking the job, is everything good?" I asked.

"Yes sir, I love it here, I appreciate the opportunity."

"Do you have obligations here or are you able to travel?" I asked, not yet telling him of my travel.

"I would love to, sir. With my income now I won't have any problems giving some to my family to help them out while I am away. Where will we be going, if I may ask?"

"We will be headed to Paris for four days and then we are off to Tokyo for an unknown amount of time. Will that be a problem for you?" I asked.

"No sir!" He blurted out "No problem at all! I have always wanted to travel, I would love to accompany you." He said.

I thanked him for his dedication and went into the house to see where Megan was, when I noticed something. A small draft, I couldn't find out why my mind had picked up on this but I think Vitur did.

'Sir,' He spoke 'I scanned the apartment and there appears to be a hidden room in the apartment.'

'Lead the way' I said. He lead me into the office that I had opened the box in, on the bookshelf he to me to pull on the book of presidents, I pulled it forward and the bookshelf unlatched from the wall. I walked into the room, to see a hallway made of stone, it was obviously not as old as it looked because this building wasn't built in the 17th century, but the materials sure were old. I grabbed a flashlight and walked down the hall. I found a study, Gothic design, filled with very old books and furniture. The room was shaped like a rectangle, with stone bricked walls and hardwood floors. The long sides of the room were bookshelf's, all of which were filled with old leather-bound books. At the far end of the room there was a desk, made of walnut that looked to be hundreds of years old. A beautiful solid tabletop, with four spiral pillars holding it up, 3 drawers, and diamond encrusted handles.