Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hopped back onto my motorcycle and sped towards nowhere, I was so exhilarated by spending more money than I have ever made in my entire life combined that my adrenaline spiked massively and I have to keep the feeling up for a while. As I flew upwards of 150mph down the 4 miles of straight asphalt that was the Route Nationale, wind in my hair, I felt invincible. Until I noticed a car behind me, gaining quick, it wasn't the police, because last time I check Parisian police didn't drive Lamborghini's.

'Vitur...' I said as I saw the car advancing closer in my side view mirror 'Someone is chasing me, what do I do?' I asked. All of a sudden a map, video feeds of street cameras, and a digital speedometer displayed in front of me, and I herd Vitur's voice:

'Take the next left at approximately 125mph if you tuck into the corner really tight then you will make it.' He said.

Just then, my fight or flight response went into overdrive, quickly dropping two gears and slamming the brakes 100 yards before the turn. As I started into the turn I felt the bike wanted to stay upward until I reached the turning point and it stayed down and grounded for me. My jean-clad knees were mere inches from the pavement. Just when I thought it would never end, it did. I have good luck sometimes, not that much though because the Lamborghini was still on my tail. Vitur put up navigation and speed instruction on my HUD. Hard right in one mile that I could make at 85mph, but it is sharp enough to make the car slow down further.

It was rather interesting how fast I was learning to drive the bike well. I didn't even realize that I had up shifted and tucked my head behind the windscreen until it had already happened. With my skills increasing rapidly I saw a change, my fear turned to confidence, this was just a race now, and they can't get me. I was closing in on 170mph before I had to slam on the brakes and rapidly downshift until I hit 85mph, but I knew I could take the turn faster, so I hit the throttle and up-shifted, I took the turn at 102mph. I go within two inches of the side of the road but I knew I was still on the road so I opened the throttle all the way trying to get distance. As I was pushing almost 200mph Vitur informed me that they were no longer in sight. This was my chance, I stopped as fast as possible without make any skid-marks and pulled into an abandoned warehouse. As I was still at 50mph I turned the engine of and glided into darkness. I dropped the bike on its side in the grass and got down to the ground just as I herd the Lamborghini screaming down the road, now chasing a ghost.

The people who are following me are too smart to think that they are still chasing me, they should be on there way back now. I knew I needed to get out of there, I quickly got the bike up and sped towards unused railroad tracks. I sped a mile down the tracks before the bike decided that it long longer wanted me on the back of it and promptly dumped itself into the gravel. I found a car park and 'borrowed' a truck from there. I was able to make it back into the city with no issue, but this threat wasn't going anywhere, I needed training. However I am still surprised at how quickly I learned to drive that motorcycle. Is this another effect from the drugs? I need to ask my father about that. I was not safe at home tonight, on the way into Paris I called Edward and told him to be on high alert but to stay put, I didn't want them to know what had happened.

I needed a safe house 'Vitur, are there any strictly American safe houses in the city?'

'Let me check sir... One... and you won't believe where it is.'

'Great... tell me!' I said.

'Um...' He started 'Can you swim?'

'No... it can't be' I said, a smile coming to my face.

'Yes, yes it can be. Directions are on the HUD.' He said. I was led to a small plaza on the Seine.

'Okay, what now?' I asked.

'Go and jump into the Seine.'

'Your not fucking with me, right?' I asked.

'Nope, completely legitimate.' He said.

I chuckled as I jumped into the water I took a big breath of air, once underneath, I opened my eyes and it was like a spotlight was shining wherever I looked. Man, this is cool. Vitur led me down an underwater concrete duct that led me to a door. I put my finger to it, and with a little prick, the door popped open. I closed the first door and and sat as the water drained. Once all the water was drained I opened the door to find an extremely old safe house. It looked as though no one had used it for a while. But lights came on as I stepped in, and there hung an American flag. The layout was simple; it was a studio, with a queen sized bed, a kitchenette, a couch, a toilet, and shower. I opened the small closet and found some dry clothes and a waterproof backpack. As I slid into the cloths I started to feel a bit better. I let Edward know that I was safe for the night and to tell the girls not to worry.

I found a case of bottled water so I drank three of those. Then I sat down and tried to figure out who these people were.

"Can you display yourself in a hologram, Vitur?" I asked aloud.

"Yes sir" He said back, appearing next to me on the couch. "How may I be of service?"

"I need someone to talk to... to try and figure out who is doing this. Saga, show yourself as well." As I said that an extremely attractive 5'6", red haired beauty presented herself between Vitur and I.

"How my I be of service sir?" She asked.

"Vitur, update her on what has happened."

"Huh!" She gasped. She then shrugged, "Well, at least you had rapid learning skills, only Thomas Vanderbuilt, the first hidden adviser has experienced that." She saw my confused facial response "Oh! You didn't know, yeah, Thomas Vanderbuilt was able to learn things at an extreme rate. I once saw him memorize the entire constitution in one reading, what a man, too much stress for him to take though. But essentially you can learn things by just doing it." She finished.

"That isn't an effect of the drug, but a biological trait?" I asked, she nodded her head.

"You have had it all your life, the drugs could of kick-started the memorizing process... That's my best guess." She finished.

"Okay good to know. Now, down to business. Vitur; scan all of the cameras around Paris and find me that Lamborghini and identify it. Saga; draft a list of possible enemies that we have experienced before who operate like this and work in Europe."

"On it" They both said in unison.

"Good, I am going to go see if they have something to drink here."

Even with the computing power of Saga and Vitur it still took nearly all night to find anything. While Vitur and Saga handled there respective tasks, I took it upon my self to make my own task; get absolutely shit-faced with the help of a bottle of whiskey that is older than my grandfather. I completed my task rather soon, but they didn't get anywhere until the wee hours of the morning. I think I might of gone unconscious, that whiskey hits hard. I came out of my drunken blackout at around 6:00am. As my eyes opened I saw Vitur and Saga both sitting in the same position as before.

"Sorry sir, you were becoming belligerent and started to sing the national anthem at the top of your lungs so I had your brain make you think that you blacked out... We have good new though!" He said, slightly scared of what my reaction would be.

"Its fine bud," I started "I'd of done the same thing. What have you got?" I asked eager to fine out.

"We tracked the Lamborghini, and we saw that it had a German plate. So I monitored where it was going, and it made a 250 mile run back to Cologne, Germany-"

"And there is only one organization that has ties in Cologne that isn't The Collective; It was The Society of Assassins, they aren't our direct competition but they have been hired a few times to attempt to kill leaders of The Collective. We think that they might have also had a hand in your fathers demise..." She stated.

The anger started to boil up, I wanted to barge into their head quarters, and stomp them to ash. Aldrich taught me to keep my calm around competition, to not let them see your anger, so as soon as you strike they will have no idea.

"Two questions," I started "First, are there any more assassins in the area from this society, and second, are they payed but the attempt or by the hit?"

"No, to my knowledge there are no more in the area, and I believe they are payed per attempt, not per hit. They are aware at how skilled their targets are and they know it could take upwards of twenty attempts in order to eliminate them."

"So as of now, I am good to get out of here? Until they come around next time?" I asked.

"Yes" They replied in unison.

Great! I got my close on and packed up a fresh pair. Once I was up and out of the river I changed and made my way to the truck. I made my way back to the apartment. I was barraged by hugs and kisses once I got back. I needed to focus on the matter at hand so I had to make a plan. I told the girls what happened, they needed to hear it in person to not freak out, I think. I got down to business. I had the holograms of Vitur and Saga show up.

I had my list, now I just need to give people their tasks. "Okay, lets get to business. I need you guys to do some tasks for me:

Vitur, I need you to start collecting and storing footage from Tokyo, when we arrive there I want all of the cameras within a mile radius of us looped. I also want constant surveillance everywhere I go in case anyone is sent back.

Edward, I need you for an hour today to teach me all you know about fighting, sounds weird I know, but I'll explain soon.

Mae, get in touch with your father, Tell him we will be there late tomorrow morning.

Megan, get in touch with Aldrich and schedule a time for the three of us to meet.

Samantha, call up a bike dealer, get me any fast motorcycle you can find and have them deliver it outside for me. I need to go and make a call" I finished, everyone got up and went to accomplish there tasks.

I made a call to the manager and had him change the departure date, but not the flight plan. So even though we are leaving tonight, the plan will say we are leaving in another two days, going to Osaka instead of Tokyo. After I finished up on the phone I went and found Edward. I explained to him about the fast learning and I had him just fight me for fifteen minutes and soon enough I was keeping up with him really easy. He taught me knife skills and Krav Maga, which is his preferred fighting style. Mae approached and told me that her father had a house ready for us, it was a top floor fortress in Tokyo, guarded by Yakuza. Samantha had an Aprilia RSV4 motorcycle sitting outside, with 230hp going to one wheel, I should be set for speed to out run anybody. Megan and I decided that we would head over to the restaurant to see Aldrich now. We both threw on some nice cloths and hopped on the bike. We were at the restaurant in five minutes.

For the first time since this insanity first started, I saw my mentor, hell, my father, in the back, cooking his food. I jogged over, not to make too much of a disturbance for eager Sunday-brunchers. He saw me, dropped his knife, and closed the distance to bring me into a hug. It had only been a week since I last saw him, but he knew, just by looking at my face that shit had went down and that I was in the middle of it. He called over Jordan, acting sous chef over to take over the pass while we went over to his office to get reacquainted. We explained to him what had happened over the past week, minus the tons of sex, and he was stunned. After I told him I had bought the restaurant he was dumbfounded.

"Why Danny? Why did you buy the restaurant?" Aldrich asked.

"Well, I have an unlimited amount of money and you said you were too old to be in the kitchen..." I said grabbing some paperwork out of my bag "So I thought you might like to be a restaurant owner?" I said, a big smile coming across my face. His jaw dropped when he saw the ownership papers already signed by me.

"I... I do-... I don't know what to say" He said, tears streaming down his face.

I put my hand on his shoulder "You took me in when I had nothing, you fed me, mentored me, you deserve a lot more than this in my book. I trust that you will run this place right and you will find the right staff."

He quickly took me into a hug and started to cry tears of joy. We had a beer and caught up but he knew I couldn't stay for long. "Well," I said capping off my beer "We will meet again friend, If you ever need an" I was cut off.

"No," He said holding up the paperwork "This is more than I could ever ask for. I wish you well Daniel. Oh! wait here!" He said as he went back into the kitchen. He emerged with my knifes! I completely forgot about them. "You can't be forgetting these Danny!"

"I can't believe I forgot about these." I was grinning ear to ear.

Aldrich turned his attention to Megan "Megan, dear. I will miss you too. Take car and make sure this one doesn't fuck himself or you into a comma, huh?" He said, pointing at me, chuckling, on the verge of tears.

"I'll try my best!" Megan said, hugging him.

"Till next time, and there will be a next time." I said. With a final hug, we were gone, on the motorcycle driving back home. No danger this ride, thank the gods.

Megan and I decided that if we won't be back in Paris for a while we might as well get some lunch. We stopped at on of our favorite Creperies, for a carb-filled treat. We walked around for a while until I led her inside of Tiffany & Co. I went under the cover of 'Babe, don't you want some earrings!' But my real intention was to get a ring. As she looked at bracelets I went up to an employee.

"Hello" I said smiling "I need you to send an employee over to my soon-to-be fiance and distract her while you and I pick out a very expensive ring." I'd never seen an employee move so quickly.

"Okay, Francine is helping her now, what would you think she would like?" She asked.

After a bit of browsing, I decided on a 2.5 caret ring, coming in at a comfortable $52,500. I had the women get the ring prepared while I went to join Megan. In order to cover up the expensive sale; I bought an over priced money clip, and an over priced flask. Megan decided on a $20,000 pair of earrings and a diamond bracelet coming in at $22,000. Women, am I right? The grand total for today's Tiffany run came out to $96,000. Damn. I guess I adapt pretty quick to wasting money, huh? I had Edward come and get Megan so she wouldn't go home by herself in a cab by herself. I headed back in and picked up her ring, now I just need to find the opportune moment to propose. As I didn't have a bag full of diamonds I was able to take the motorcycle home. When I got home I immediately had to get packed and head to the airport.

Our flight was at 4:00, and it was twelve hours till we arrived in Japan. The thought just came to mind that I have not had sex in two days, I might need to remedy that on the flight. Samantha and Mae were out cold because they were up the whole night worried. Edward was out cold because he was up all night ready to kick some ass. That left Megan and I awake. The flight from Paris to Tokyo was a lot longer, that meant we needed a larger plan, this one happened to have a bedroom, with a king bed in the back. After the fasten seat-belt was off, I went over to Megan's seat, picked her up, and put her over my shoulder. I opened the door to the bedroom, and tossed her onto the bed.

After I hopped onto the bed, Megan got up and started to give me a little strip show. First she slowly pulled off her tee shirt, then she unbuttoned her short shorts, slid them down her slender legs, and revealed a set of violet-colored lingerie, you could see a small wet spot on her panties, her little show was revving her up just as much as it was me. She started with her bra, unbuttoning, and teasingly sliding it off her body, what a tease. After her bra was off, her hands circled her nipples, until she reached the little nubs, she started to rub and tweak them. Her hands trailed down her body until they reached her covered sex. She started to rub her panty-covered cunt, this made the wet spot grow. She took this opportunity to pounce on me. She started to attack me with kisses, everywhere as I began to shed clothing. Shirt, pants, then boxers. I grabbed her body, pulling it close to mine, flipping her over, leaving me on top.

I slid her panties to the side and eased my aching member into her hot, wet, pussy. Her insides gripped me insanely tightly as I ventured deeper inside. Her rapid breaths and constant moans were all the guiding that I needed. I held her close as we fucked, kissing her deeply, taking my thumb I led it down to her clit, and rubbed her for extra stimulation. She responded by moaning deeply into my mouth. She took her hand, and started to caress my balls, this warranted the same response in turn from myself.

"Man, I really did find the perfect girl didn't I" I said.

"Damn right you did! And I found the perfect man, you are fucking me so good Danny, don't stop! Don't stop!" She chanted.

"Well I didn't plan on if... Tell me what you want, Megan." I probed

"I want you to fuck me in my pretty little pussy until I cum and you shoot your load inside me! Please, fuck me. Fuck this little slut to your hearts desire!"

"If you keep talking like that, we won't be fucking for much longer, I'm gonna cum soon..."

"Its okay baby, we got twelve hours! Shoot your load in me, I am gonna cum too, do it baby, do it now!" She urged. That pretty much did it for me, my balls tighten and with one final thrust I shot my load deep into her. In the same moment, she clinched me tight and let out a scream as she let her orgasm spread through her body.

I love it when she talks dirty to me, its wonderful. We must of fucked for hours, in different positions and everything! I was surprised she didn't pass out afterward. Doggy, missionary, cowgirl, hell even wheelbarrow, we hadn't fucked that much since we first started going out. All night fuck sessions had disappeared after the new-ness of the relationship went away. But man she was horny tonight! After a barrage of orgasms we decided to halt our sex-capades for a while. We settled into the jet's couch and sat for a while. She eventually fell asleep, I couldn't sleep but I just sat with my eyes closed and fell into a quasi-sleep where I wasn't asleep but I wasn't quite awake. As I was there, cradling Megan in my arms, I lost track of time until I felt her stir and stretch.

As I opened my eyes, I saw sun beaming in from the small windows of the jet. I rose and made some coffee for everybody, along with some food. As the sun shined brighter, I herd the others wake. As we all sat at the table and had some breakfast I herd the captain's voice on the loud speaker.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are beginning our descent into Tokyo. We should be on the tarmac within fifteen minutes. Thank you and have a great stay." He announced. This was the signal to head back and grab one of my Dad's suits. Prada, He sure wears fine cloths. It fit like a glove. He must of been in good shape. I got plenty of cat-calls as I emerged from the bedroom. Megan was wearing a little black dress the accentuated all of the right places. In contrast, Samantha was wearing a strapless red dress, I wanted to pull to the ground almost as soon as she had it on. No time for any tom-foolery though.

After we finished Breakfast, we got into our seats just as the plane began its final descent. We had a nice smooth landing, we got our luggage and walked over to the car that Mae had waiting. She spoke Japanese to the guards who were driving us back to the house. We got into the armored Rolls Royce they had waiting and we were on our way.