Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat out there long past the burn time of our cigars, talking and laughing together. It seemed like she was starting to become less stressed. She talked of the city, her childhood, her experiences growing up, and her travels. It seemed to help distract her from the unfortunate news of this evening. Or should I say last night's news considering the sun was rising in front of us. She finally got to the stressed out part of her.

"What is being in charge of the collective like?" She asked.

"As I said before, I am new to this. However, after last night I am helping Singapor's prime minister with a personal matter, and helping the president of Honduras with trade deals in Africa. It is interesting work that is for sure... But with the help of your AI's, your advisers, your friends, and me, you'll be just fine." I finished.

"I guess..." She sighed "When are you leaving for Texas?" She asked.

"In four days. I made arrangements to stay for the funeral. I will be available anytime you need me. Just a thought away." I said smiling, she reciprocated.

"Thanks Danny. I am going to head downstairs, you coming?" She asked.

"No, thanks. I am going just sit for a while." I responded. She nodded and walked up.

I sat up there for a few minutes until I heard the door open again. I heard one set of footsteps, and Megan's gentle heartbeat. Instead of letting her come to me I stood up and walked over to her. I brought her in for a kiss. Something came over me and I picked her up and pinned her to a walk. I ripped her jeans off leaving her dressed in only a loose tee shirt and a pink G-string. Her brown hair cascaded down her and pooled at her shoulders. The expression on her face was one of surprise; I rarely am this rough with her.

I shoved her panties to the side and thrusted my way in with no warning. She grunted as her walls conformed around me. This wasn't gentle sex, for all intents and purposes; this was a grudge fuck. I grabbed both of her wrists in one of my hands and pinned them above her head. She was surprised with the roughness. But the way that her cunt was spasming around my dick I'd say the surprise was welcome. I hoisted her up and tossed her onto the outdoor bed. I quickly repined her wrists and thrust back into her. My other hand was under her shirt, playing with her nipples. She was giving her body to me completely. She was so drunk with pleasure that she was no longer saying anything besides for loud moans and deep groans.

I was getting all of my frustration, anger, and other pent up emotions out on Megan, and she loved it. My mind was blank. The emotional pain of Hiro's death, the red hot anger towards his assassin, the guilt for his daughter, and the revenge that I vowed to take flowed through my veins.

I continued my assault on Megan's pussy until the sensations were too much to handle. With a final thrust, I pulled out and shot a big load of cum all over her belly. She sat there, panting after the intense fucking she had just received. I walked over to where I sat previously, and sat back down, starring out to the sunlit Tokyo skyline. After Megan regained her strength, and cleaned up, she walked over and sat on my lap. We sat silent for a while; there were no words to describe what happened previously.

After we sat for a while, we made our way downstairs. Mae was busy with her fathers close friend, receiving his bank accounts, doing paperwork, etc. Samantha was sleeping, and Ed was in the kitchen grabbing a sandwich. I wanted to be alone, so I told Megan to go and sleep for a bit, she had been up all night. I left Ed to his sandwich making and I retreated to the dojo. As I walked in, shoes came off, Gi went on, just like the numerous other times I have done with Hiro. I walked into the room and sat. I decided to check the progress of my AI's

"What do we got guys?" I said out loud, not worrying about anybody hearing me.

"I got something!" Vitur said.

"We got something!" Said Shinobi and Skjult.

"I got nothing yet." Saga sighed.

"Alright, Vitur, you're first." I said.

"Ok, I looked through Hiro's toxin screen; he had an unknown toxin in his system. However, when I ran it through our database, we found it was in fact Culha. So it seems as though the bullet was coated in the substance and released upon impact." Vitur said.

"That definitely makes sense. So we know that it was someone who knew what Hiro had in his system. Okay, do you guys have?" I asked gesturing to Shinobi and Skjult.

"We searched through possible sniper perches. We matched the trajectory with the limousine and found three perches within two hundred yards of the scene. However, the trajectory of Hiro's wound, and the caliber of bullet he was shot with was different. Where the three snipers were shooting .223 rounds, the bullet they pulled out of Hiro was a .338 Lapua. The .338 is much better shooting at long distance. The only perch we could find was 1500yds away. We also found a man walking out with a large suitcase within an hour of the shooting. We are working on identifying him. But we suggest that you go to the perch and see what you can find." Skjult said.

"The people who Edward and I dealed with on the way out were completely inexperienced, so how did they have somebody capable of making a 1500yd shot?" Then it hit me "No. The people at the palace were a distraction, they were meant to funnel Hiro out to where the sniper can get his opportunity. This was a smart person, I think that the league of assassins was hired for this one. Lets go check the sight out, does hiro have a garage?" I asked anyone.

"Yes," said Vitur "he has a nice collection of both cars and motorcycles. They also continently all have keys in them too." He finished, smiling.

I was happy now. I made my way upstairs to find Ed taking down his third sandwich. I chuckled and told him to be ready to go in twenty minutes. I hopped into my closet and got some more suitable clothes on; I grabbed my leather jacket too. I walked over and into my bedroom. I found Megan in the bed with her eyes barely open, clearly in a half-sleep half-wake state. I informed her I was going out and that I would be home soon. She nodded and started to fall back to sleep.

Edward and I hopped into the elevator and made our way downstairs to U1, the underground floor. Upon arrival, we saw a mass amount of cars. A Rolls Royce there, a Gumpert Allo over there, a Noble M6 over here, it was amazing, we made our way over to the motorcycle section. We picked out two of the best from the collection and were on our way to the sniper perch. I didn't inform Edward on where we were going; however I get the feeling that he just wants the adventure.

We arrived at the location. It was a rundown construction site; the builder probably didn't have the funds to finish the project. We started to climb the stairs. Vitur informed me that with the ballistics of the .338 round, the shooter would need to be on one of the floors above floor 20. We made it to floor twenty, I had Vitur scan the floor for anything important. When he gave the word, we would move to the next floor.

Upon floor 32, we found something. Vitur directed me to an unfinished conference room. The table had been moved, the dust wiped off it. Upon closer examination we found that the table had nail sized imprints about six inches apart. That was the imprint of a rifle bi-pod. We searched the area and found nothing else. We knew that the rifleman was here, but there was no other evidence.

But, it was something that brought me closer to Hiro's killer. It was all in the hands of Shinobi, Skjult, Vitur, and Saga. All I could do was wait, for the moment. Edward and I headed home. We got home at around midnight. Edward was really tired so he went to take a load off in his room. Meg and Sam were still out cold. The only people up were Mae and I. I decided what would be a nicer gesture then to cook a nice midnight snack for us. I walked into her office with two glasses of OJ, two omelets, two pancakes, and two beers for dessert.

"Good morning," I said smiling "seems like you are deep into work, huh?" I asked, passing her the syrup.

"You could say that, my father had a lot of things on his plate. Thanks for the breakfast, but may I pick your brain on something?" She asked.

"Sure, I am more than happy to oblige." I replied.

"Okay, so my father was helping a family in Singapore with an issue regarding their daughter. She is in jail for possession of pornography. But I am unsure who to talk to about this issue, as I have no contacts as of yet. Would you be able to help?" She asked.

"As it happens, I just finished helping the Prime minister." I said "I will call him and arrange a meeting for you and him to meet. There you can mention it to him."

"Thank you very much Daniel." She said smiling.

We ended work conversation and just ate some food while watching a standup comedy show on her computer. The two beers we had turned into six. We sat back and just chilled for a while, something that I hadn't done in a while. I mentioned to her about the investigation into her father's sniper. She already knew that I was investigating; I had Vitur send a little information to her. Not everything I learned, I didn't involve any information about Freyja, and I didn't feel like opening that can of worms.

The days passed quickly, it was soon the day of the funeral and the day I left for Texas. The service was nice, only few people knew of the location. It was mostly family and friends, except for a few high ranking government officials who knew about the service. The flight was in a few hours, and I couldn't get there quick enough. I was raring to go and get training in Texas, but also I was ready to go up to Alaska and see Freyja.

Things were getting serious, and the invisible battle raged on while nobody but a select few knew what was actually happening. As the sunset over a Tokyo, I sat on a private jet, pondering all of this. I was in over my head and had no idea what to do. The only thing I focused on was getting to Texas and begin my training. Other than that? I have no fucking clue.

12