Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 06

Story Info
Daniel and crew arrive in Houston, a mysterious face appears.
3.6k words
4.67
11.9k
16

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather short one this time. I am writing more as you read this very sentence. There will be more to come.

******************************

The wheels chirped on the US asphalt, Louisiana had a smell of fresh sea air. Every breath was one of rejuvenation and determination. We grabbed our bags and made our way over to the sports sedan that had been arranged for us. The four of us hopped into the Porsche Panamera and got going. We landed in Louisiana instead of Texas in the event that our flight plan was leaked to any would-be assassins. I was headed to meet my new MMA teacher; Shane Diresta. I would also be getting instructors for both my Fiancé; Megan, and Sister Samantha. Eager to get started; we barreled down the highway toward Houston.

The Collective owned no hotels in Houston, so we opted to stay at the Houstonian Hotel Club and Spa. On the books the Houstonian was owned by some snobby business man, however, Vitur discovered that there was a ghost backer that put up 50% of the capital to build the hotel. His name was Cliff Trajer, and it turns out that he is actually staying at the hotel for the next week. I find myself becoming more and more interested in meeting this man. The Houstonian is the best rated hotel in Houston; I am genuinely curious why he was keeping himself private in the deal. I had Vitur book reservations and find out where Cliff spends his time. With that taken care of we went directly to Shane's private gym to meet him.

Upon first view of his gym you wouldn't think anything of it. It was an old brick building with boards on the windows and blacked out doors. Walking into the place however, we were blasted with heavy gusts of A/C and a grand view of the big gym. It was equip with heavy bags, speed bags, Muay Thai bags, a full-fledged boxing ring, and MMA Octagon. There was only one man inside; he stood much smaller than me, at a measly 5'11" however he was extremely muscular, at about 220lbs. I stood at around 6'4" and 245lbs, though I can easily put on more muscle, which is exactly what I intend to do while training here. He made his way over to us and extended his hand, I reciprocated.

"I am Shane, you must be Daniel. I heard about Hiro; I am sorry for your loss." He said, shaking my hand.

"Thank you Shane. I really appreciate it. This is my sister Samantha and my Fiancé Megan." I said, as he shook their hands.

"We will be starting training tomorrow at 6:00am. That door is normally locked, so here are some keycards," He said, passing them out. "You are free to use the gym as much as you like, just put things back where they were. The strength area is through archway and the cardio area is over there." He said using his hands to point to both of them. We thanked him and let him get back to his workout.

We were all pretty hungry so we stopped at a street lined with food trucks and started demolishing some steak wraps and tacos. After we were stuffed we headed over to the Houstonian and checked in. We were booked into the Capitol Suite; as the mysterious Cliff Trajer took up residence in the presidential suite. Upon reaching our room we saw that there were chocolate covered strawberries and champagne on ice. I wasn't interested in either; however the girls were all over it. I decided to head out to have a cigar at a local cigar lounge. I had the valet bring the car around and I headed out. I pulled into the complex and walked into the store. I got a nice cigar and paired it with a good tasting whiskey. I made my way to an empty room to enjoy my guilty pleasures in solitude. A few minutes after I sat another gentleman came in, he wore a suit and cowboy boots, much like my own style. He sat opposite me and lit up his own cigar. He was tan in complexion, standing at a decent 6'1"; he looked to be in his late twenties. His hands were not of a businessman's; they were callused, as if he worked on a ranch. He spoke first.

"Nice pair of boots, I would ask if you just bought them now trying to live like a 'Real Cowboy' like some tourists do, however it looks like you've got some miles on them things." He said, with a slight southern drawl evident.

"Much obliged, yeah, I discovered these gems when I was on my feet the whole day working as a chef in Paris. They were a life saver to say the least..." I replied.

"Do you still work as a chef? You don't seem to be..." He was referring to the Gucci suit I currently wore. I wanted to look professional for my meeting with Shane and the upcoming meeting with John Glover; Mayor of Houston.

"You caught me on a rare day" I said chuckling "No, I don't work anymore, I made some smart investments that paid off better than I could have ever imagined. Needless to say I don't need to work anymore, however I still have many irons in the fire."

"Something similar happened to me," He said "I made a few very smart investments that brought me from a poor kid living in Baton Rouge to a successful businessman in Houston." He said.

"I am Daniel." I said extending my hand.

"I am quite aware of you Mr. Vanderbuilt. My name is Cliff Trajer. I wanted to meet with you at some point, but this was pure chance. I normally go here a couple times a week for some peace through tobacco; it's amazing that you are here too." He said, shaking my hand.

"I have herd of you also, it's good to put a face to a name. Why did you want to meet me?" I asked.

"While I get good monthly income from the Houstonian, I want to diversify; I don't want to be dependent on the Houstonian. To put it simply, I want to work for you." He said.

"Well, what can you do? And more importantly; can you do it better than your competition?" I asked.

"I invent things. The stake that I have in the Houstonian wasn't money that I put forward; it was money I saved them. I sourced their metal cheaper, built it stronger. I got lumber at half thickness, and made it look better and function stronger than the original. I revamped and improved their whole computer and security infrastructure too." Now I was really intrigued.

"I guess opportunities have a way of presenting themselves; I am going to be going to Alaska soon and I will need something to take me 300+ miles off-road, through many feet of snow to my destination. Can you build me something that can take me there?" I asked.

"How long will you be in Houston?"

"The next three to four weeks." I replied.

"Okay, I will need one hundred thousand up front to get the parts. I will have the vehicle for you in my garage in two weeks." He said.

"Done. I will wire you the money by nightfall." I replied. I knew this was a risk; however there was something about him that made me believe that he could do it. His self-confidence was infectious. We exchanged contact information and I left, hoping to fit in a workout before my meeting with the mayor. I pulled up outside the gym; I had just about an hour to work.

Keycard, locker room, weight room, work. I went hard, deadlifting more weight than ever before. I am able to do more; I feel pure energy coursing through my veins. One cold shower later and muscle aches were gone leaving me full of energy and more alert. I hopped in the Porsche and headed towards the Mayor's office. I was directed to wait in his office, five minutes passed until he came in profusely apologizing.

"I am so sorry Mr. Vanderbuilt I know that your time is precious, please forgive me." John Glover; Mayor of Houston said extending his hand.

"It's not a problem; we are all busy these days, eh?" I said smiling and shaking his hand.

"Why yes, I suppose." He said relief washing over his face.

"Was there anything in particular you needed from me; Mayor Glover? Or did you just want to meet?" I asked, getting down to brass tax.

"Oh! Yes, of course. I wanted to invite you to my estate for dinner, my wife and daughters are very excited to meet you." He said.

"I would be delighted; can my Fiancé accompany me?" I asked; already knowing the answer.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. After dinner we can retire to my study and light up a few cigars while my wife and your fiancé can chat over wine. Seems like a fun night to me!" He finished, smiling.

"I agree. Here is my email, send me the date and time. I look forward to meeting your family and spending more time with you.

I headed back to the hotel, contemplating what had happened today with Cliff Trajer and with Mayor Glover. Their intentions seem pure; however I can't be too sure. Losing Hiro taught me that in an oh-so brutal way. I made sure that Vitur was tracking their movements. Once getting back to the hotel suite; I settled into a leatherback chair with a beer in my hand. I had just read the email Mayor Glover's secretary sent me. He wanted us to come to his estate Saturday night. This made me think of the last time I went to an event; when Hiro passed and when I met Freyja. I don't know what her angle is, and that is what scares me.

As I sat there, deep in thought; I glanced up for a split second to be greeted with both my sister and fiancé sitting on the couch opposite me in two different states of undress. I immediately lost my train of thought and decided to roll with it. I chugged the rest of my beer and went over to them. I put one over each of my shoulders and carried them into the bedroom like a lumberjack carrying two logs.

"His strength is totally getting me wet." Samantha moaned.

"Me too," Megan started "I thought he was strong a year ago, but now?" I felt her body shiver on top of my shoulder. I carted them into the master bathroom and set them down onto the marble countertop. They stripped down while I turned on the shower and hopped in.

Their kisses were tender but passionate; every kiss was like a mid-air collision. With the water above showering us with warmth, we soon melted into each other's embrace. Megan kissing me, and then kissing Samantha, Samantha kissing me, it all became a blur while under the spell of lust. My hand caressing Megan's engagement ring, slowly moving to her breasts, then her inner thighs, and finally arriving at her pussy. She was cuddled up close to me moaning and purring like a kitten, she made a face of pure ecstasy. Samantha soon made her presence known when I felt a set of hands caressing my dick. Tender and slow; just like the atmosphere in this shower. Soon, even recognition of time faded from our love session. This was more than just sex. It was a moment that seemed to transcend time.

Caresses quickly turned into more, feeling warmth and wetness envelope my cock entirely. Megan was up against the wall, her breasts pushed up to the cold glass, turning her nipples hard like pencil erasers. Samantha knelt under us, sucking and tongue-fucking Megan's clit. The sex was slow; there was no words to be said; only sexual energy to be released. Soon after, Samantha took Megan's spot and the moans began to echo against the bathroom walls. Megan was beside me, kissing my neck and playing with my ear while caressing my balls. I had my fingers in Megan, my dick inside Samantha, and I was about ready to orgasm. It was surreal; somehow, I knew, I just knew that they were going to cum with me. It was like I had control over them, or like something had control over all of us...

A collective moan from all of us erupted at once, hearing Megan's small moan into my ear, and her pussy tighten around my fingers. Hearing Samantha's thunderous screams and her pussy spasming around my cock, and at the same moment I sent ropes upon ropes of cum deep into her pussy. I have never felt such pleasure as this. All three of us collapsed onto the shower floor, we made no attempt to get up though. We stayed there just cuddling for a while after the incredible orgasm we had just experienced together.

As we recovered we all got up and out of the shower. We toweled each other off, and then the girls headed to bed. I soon realized that I hadn't eaten in over fourteen hours, Edward was just waking up so we headed down to the Houstonian restaurant; Olivette. I glanced at my watch to see that it was just after midnight, time flies when you're having fun I guess. The staff was aware of the money I spent here, so I was considered a VIP, if not the most important person in their hotel. As I got off the elevator I saw a staff member come over to me and asked what he could do.

"Good evening Mr. Vanderbuilt, is there anything I can help you with, Sir?" He asked.

"Yes, I was looking to get something to eat..." I said.

"Oh, I am very sorry to inform you sir but our restaurant had closed for the night." He said.

"Would I be able to use the kitchen? I worked as Sous Chef at the best Restaurant in Paris for a couple of years so I know my way around a kitchen. If you would be so kind I would have no problem cooking myself and your staff something." I replied.

"Let me check. I will be back very shortly sir." He said scurrying to the GM's office.

They soon gave me the okay, so I hopped upstairs and grabbed my knifes. They had a nice kitchen here. I went around and asked the staff if they wanted some dinner, some declined out of fear that they might get reprimanded, but some were eager to eat. I seared some steak, and made some mashed potatoes on the side. All and all, I made about 40 servings of it. We set up a buffet-style line on the bar and all of the staff was able to sit down with me to chat and laugh. Ed and I had plenty of stories from the past that kept them interested while they mowed down their food.

From being on the other side of the coin, I always try to be nice to staff because I know how people can act if they don't get their way. The employees will always remember the customer who made them dinner; they won't remember the douchbag who threw a fit because the filet of sole was slightly overcooked. We wrapped up dinner at about 1:30am. Ed and I dipped into the bar and grabbed a bottle of half-empty whiskey. We hopped outside and grabbed a few chairs. We chilled there until about 4:30. I headed upstairs and woke up the girls. We all piled into the car and headed to the gym.

Shane was already there running through his workout. He had brought in his two other trainers to teach Sam and Meg. We got changed and started. Shane had remembered the training that Hiro did with him and decided to take a similar approach with me. He and I suited up with our hand and leg wraps, helmet, and cup. After that we went into the ring and started to spar. I could tell Shane was holding back because of his slowed movements. But he made sure that I got a good fight. He wasn't as harsh as Hiro, but not as gentle as Edward. He would frequently pause mid-fight and describe to me what he was doing and how he got me into the position. It was a very good first session leaving me feeling confident.

After having time to myself at the hotel, and decompressing from the previous night's fun, I began to feel trapped. Trapped by what? I don't know, but I just got that feeling in my stomach and I knew I just needed to feel a sense of freedom, in a rather large way. I headed over to Houston Superbikes and picked out my favorite bike they had I stock. I got another Aprilla RSV4. $25,000 later I was out the door with a new bike and full riding gear. I decided to just take a ride and see where I ended up. I don't quite know what came over me, but I just wanted to leave. To leave like I did four years ago, like I did Samantha, and like I did my father. Maybe I have attachment issues, or maybe I'm just fucking crazy. Either way it beats the hell outta me.

After riding for 10 hours on the highway at around 110mph, fueling up 7 times, and stopping for a burger or two, night had fell and I found myself on a desolate road somewhere in Florida, on a stretch of pavement called Horseshoe road. I hadn't seen a car for miles, and all of a sudden my bike began to spudder and cough. It had run out of gas. I pulled to the side of the road and laid down the bike into a ditch. Hoping to shield it from any passerby's.

Vitur informed me that it would be a five mile walk to a small town called Horseshoe Beach. I made my walk productive by calling Megan and telling her where I was. She was mad; I tried my best to describe why I did it. However I don't think she truly understood, but right now there is nothing I can do about it anyway. I informed her that I wouldn't be back until Friday, which gave me four days to get 800+ miles back to Houston. It will also get me back in time for our dinner with Mayor Glover. She told me to be safe and have fun, even if she didn't mean it.

I came into town, looking for hotels or anything similar. But Vitur couldn't find anything on the internet and I couldn't find anything with my eyes. One thing I did locate with my eyes was an absolutely stunning brunette who was standing outside of a shopping market loading groceries into her lifted Dodge Ram 2500. I walked up and tried to start a conversation.

"That is the 5.9 Cummins in your 2500, right?" I asked.

"Good guess! Considering that's the only Diesel engine they make" She said giggling "I am Bridget." She finished, extending her hand.

"I'm Danny, nice to meet you. I am a tourist for all intents and purposes and I was wondering if there was a hotel somewhere in town?" I asked.

"Well Danny I am afraid you are shit out of luck there aren't any hotels in the town. However if you drive 30 miles north than you'll find a town with a hotel in the center." She said.

"That would work, if I hadn't run out of gas on my bike a couple of miles north of here. Any gas stations down here?" I asked.

"Unless your bike takes diesel... No. We have got mostly diesel trucks and boats down in these parts." She said, as I was just starting to notice her southern drawl. "However, if you want I can take you to my house and you can stay the night, then we can go and grab your bike when it is light out. Sound good?" She asked.

"I am stunned by your generosity, and I will gladly accept. I have money I can give you for yo-" She stopped me, waving her hand.

"You are too sweet; I don't want your money though. Come on, let's go!" She said hopping into the truck. I wasn't going to argue with her, I needed a place to stay the night.

She drove out of the town and to an old dirt road, we went for a couple of miles until we got to a dirt path not much larger than the size of an ATV, but her 2500 barely squeezed through, clipping some saplings along the way. We continued down for a couple more miles until we arrived at a beautiful, old wood-built mansion. It had two large silos on either side of the house to give it a castle-like appearance. To the left there was a large barn that looked as though it had been converted to a garage. I made a mental note to look into the garage before I departed.

How I took my eyes off of Bridget for long enough to take in the surroundings was a question by itself. She was a short women at 5'5" she had decent sized breasts, about a B cup, and her ass was amazing, so big it looked like her jeans wanted to rip.

She grabbed the couple of groceries she had and hopped over to the door, after unlocking it she turned her head around and flashed her aquamarine eyes at me.

"Come on inside, I'll make sure you're comfortable." She said with a seductive smile.