Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 08

Story Info
Danny has dinner with the mayor, and more mysteries unveiled.
9.3k words
4.71
8.3k
12

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hurried footsteps on the floor gave away their attack tactic. Soon I was surrounded, with no way out. I yielded my position to them; earthquake like hugs rippled into me as I was nearly knocked over by the force of the two small females who had missed me so. Fierce hugs were followed in quick succession by a barragement of kisses all over my face.

Megan's kiss was like the oasis found in the middle of the desert; quenching an unperceivable thirst that raged deep within me. Connected at last, lovers entangled.

Samantha's embrace just the same. The sister who I practically forgot about save for our reunion six months previous. I didn't even recognize her at first, however since then she has been my sister and more. Often taken refuge in my embrace one numerous occasions. Mostly while in the company of my bride to be, Megan.

What lasted sheer moments felt like an eternity. They decided to skip their workouts and head back to the Houstonian with me instead. We first stopped to grab breakfast at the restaurant within the hotel. The meal was okay but the view and company was well received. We sat in a booth as both of them melted into me from either side. Megan spoke first.

"So what happened while you were away?" She asked, absentmindedly stroking the stubble I had grown over the passed couple days.

"I don't know why but I just got onto my motorcycle and drove for hours. Somehow I ended up in Horseshoe Beach, Florida, on an abandoned road with a motorcycle that was out of gas. So naturally I went in search of gas when I came to the small town. I met a girl there named Bridget..." as I said her name Samantha started to cat-call, to which I smirked. "...Oh be quiet. Anyway, she let me stay at her house. She let me build the truck that I drove here with, she was really into cars and had a huge workshop. Turns out she owns all of the gas stations and marinas within a fifty mile radius of her house. So she is well off. Anyway, that's about all" I said knowing damn well that wasn't all.

"That isn't all and you know that" Megan said, but didn't press the matter.

We all finished breakfast and I told them I had to run a couple errands, and promised that I wouldn't go on a four day long improvised trip. Many a stops on today's agenda; I need to go see Cliff Trajer, drop off my vehicles at my new garage, go grab a cigar, then take Megan dress shopping for dinner at Mayor Glover's house tomorrow night. I decided to change my plans and head to the garage first.

The small drive to the outskirts of Houston proved leisurely. The garages renovations were immaculate. New acid washed floors and black painted walls. The place was roughly the size of two basketball courts stacked side by side. I pulled the truck into the center of the facility. I unloaded the motorcycle and changed into my motorcycle gear. After locking up the facility I made my way over to Cliff Trajer's garage which was on the opposite side of the city.

With the help of Vitur, normal Houstonian traffic was evaded with a mix of back alleys, lane splitting, and the occasional jaunt onto the sidewalk, my destination approached quicker than I thought. The building was inconspicuous in outward appearance. A dilapidated, dull, jade green double width garage door marked the entrance. It was slightly open at the bottom to allow for ventilation. I walked in, welcomed by the sound and smell of a MIG welder joining together two sides of a 1969 Chevrolet Nova's right rear quarter panel.

Cliff seemed to be doing good for himself. His shop was beautiful, though it didn't seem like it from the outside. In fact it was almost as nice as Bridget's. Just the thought of her brought a quick moment of sadness and longing across my mind. My focus quickly came back to reality as soon as Cliff realized that I came into his shop.

"Daniel, great to see you!" Cliff beamed.

"Of course my friend," I said extending my hand, to which he reciprocated "how goes my vehicle?"

"I am quite glad you asked," he said beginning to walk "follow me."

He led me into a back room that was well hidden from the original shop. It was no bigger than a large shed, and it housed what I assumed to be my vehicle. It looked very similar to a snowmobile, however the track seemed to be much longer than average, and it had an elongated attachment for a something to be towed behind as well.

"So my one hundred thousand dollars paid for a snowmobile and a trailer?" I asked, slightly amused by the comedy.

"Ah, it may seem as such, however, you must look closer. The engine is no longer a combustion engine. It is electric, and it is powered by the same technology that is housed in your ring there," he said, pointing to the ring that housed Vitur, my AI. "Ask it to scan the vehicle and see what he says.

'Vitur, you hear that?' I asked in my thoughts.

'You bet, gimme a sec' Vitur responded, scanning. 'It is indeed powered by the same technology, I can easily diagnose it, it seems to be made of all organic material which can, seemingly, repair itself. It will be silent during operation and will have more torque than most any other combustion engine currently in production.'

"Well, that certainly makes it worth my money." I said out loud, "and what of the trailer?"

"Same material is used, obviously it is to tie down other things that cannot be held in a backpack on your back. There is an area to hold a rifle, as well as an area beneath the cargo bay that is kept above freezing, so you can store nutrients and water without worry of freezing them. So in theory there is no need for fires or anything like that, unless it is for food cooking purposes. The last and best feature is that the snowmobile and toboggan both have a cloaking feature that will allow you to camouflage with anything in the environment." he said pridefully.

I was stunned and extremely impressed. I arranged with Cliff to have the vehicle delivered to a Collective owned property outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The itinerary is not too well defined yet however we know that our starting point will be in that cabin just outside of Fairbanks.

Regardless of the plans for Alaska, Cliff Trajer definitely delivered on the job that I hired him to do, and more. He will most certainly stay on the payroll. I will need to find a way to properly use his gifts. We agreed on a sum of $25,000 per month as a retainer of sorts for his work and craftsmanship, not including a fund for parts and concepts that he can pursue at will.

Next stop, the cigar shop, I went over to the local shop where I originally met Cliff. I decided to visit my old friend Arturo Fuente, as I sat and puffed, my thoughts traveled. At first I thought of Aldrich, then my mind wandered to Hiro, and then Mae. I continued to wander through my mind until I was thinking about nothing, and everything at the same time. Less than a year ago I was a runaway who somehow became a Sous Chef in a one of the best restaurants in Paris, to now being a multi billionaire, who has been blown millions without a thought, and currently fucks his own sister. I thought of my morals and if I had become corrupt. I pondered a possible correlation between wealth and lack of morals, but that took me nowhere productive. I soon became maddened by my decision to have this cigar as so many questions and thoughts arose with no answers or solutions. I quickly decided that the best course of action was to leave the cigar shop early and go pick my fiance up. I raced back to my garage and grabbed the F350.

Vitur alerted me that Megan had sent me a text saying that she was in the lobby waiting for me. I drove under the awning of The Houstonian hotel just as she started to walk outside. She looked fantastic. The wore a pair of slim fit jeans shorts that ended at her mid thigh, a black crop top, and a pair of converse shoes. Her ass looked fantastic in the Daisy Duke style shorts and her tits looked perky in the deep cut V neck of the crop top. She hopped up into the truck and flashed her million dollar smile at me.

"Hey babe," she started "ominous texts you sent, where we headed?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

I leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. Then put the truck into gear and started on our journey "Were headed to Gregory's. It's a designer clothing store in downtown. We need to get you a dress, we're attending a dinner at the Mayor's tomorrow night and I want you looking your sexiest."

"Mmm, sounds like fun. Why looking my sexiest? Trying to make someone jealous?" she whispered into my ear while her hand began to slither down to my pants.

I moved my hand down to her jeans and unbuttoned them, rolling my hand into her panties starting to stroke her pussy. "You're sexiest when you're in no clothes taking up space on top of my cock, but I always love to make others jealous. They know your all mine, they can look, but only I can touch."

"oh... " she moaned as I worked my fingers into her tight pussy "... and touch you can. My god." she said as she broke my cock free from its boxer brief confines. She bent down and took my cock into her mouth, I reached over her back and found another access point to keep my fingers busy.

She sucked and swirled her tongue around the head of my swollen cock, with the occasional deepthroating of my entire eight inches. I continued my three fingered assault on her tight pussy as she picked up the pace of her mouth. She was nearing me closer and closer to the edge while I was doing the same to her. We were gearing up for a simultaneously orgasm.

I was trying to focus on driving but thankfully found my way into traffic. Due to the 6" lift on the Ford, no one around us could see a thing. I was especially thankful for this as Megan started pawing at her breasts and writhing around all over the bench seat, all the while never taking her mouth off of my cock. The vibrations of her moaning only increased the sensations and made my orgasm creep up that much faster. I felt a large moan explode all around my cock threw me over the edge just as I threw her over, my fingers were clamped in place by her vise-like pussy. Her mouth took every single rope of my hot cum as she continued to suck me dry.

"Thanks for the welcome home." I said breathing heavily. She just nodded and twitched as she was still convulsing from her orgasm. I continued "Now let's go find you a dress, and if you're lucky maybe I'll fuck you in the dressing room." She let out a shiver and a moan. I couldn't hide a smirk.

We made it to the store after a half hour in traffic. Upon walking in we were asked our names and if we had a preexisting appointment, which I had Vitur book previously. We were put in touch with an associate named Grace who was to help us through the entire process.

"So what are you looking for, Megan?" she asked. Megan looked over to me as if she didn't know what we were looking for, which she didn't.

"She's gonna need an evening dress. Black, formal, but with a sexy twist." I said, eyes in direct contact with Grace's, "you have something like that?"

"I think I have just what you're looking for, Mr. Vanderbuilt." She said, flashing a smile and looking me up and down. She turned her attention to Megan "Come along, let's find you a dress. Mr. Vanderbuilt, you can wait here or you may prefer to venture to some of the other nearby shops, this will take a while. If you would like I can have an associate call you when we are nearing the end of our session, say a half hour before we are to conclude?" Grace asked.

"Sounds fine with me." I said with a smile. With that I left them to their own. I found a bar down the block to kill the time.

I found a booth in the corner, in view of all the exits and in an area of the bar where I wouldn't be bothered. Vitur and I got to planning out the Alaska trip. I would land in Fairbanks at two in the morning. From the airstrip there would be a car waiting that I will drive to the cabin which holds my snowmobile and toboggan. It also holds a week's worth of MREs, a match grade hunting rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, several gallons of water, and a kit that Vitur put together that included clothing, first aid, other accessories, and anything that I didn't think of. That's why he's here after all. I tasked Shinobi with looking at the layout of Freyja's meeting location as well as some possible dangers or dangerous areas.

After concluding most of the plans and emptying the contents of a couple glasses of whiskey, I got the call that they were almost done. The clock read just after six in the evening. I hopped out of the bar and walked the block and a half back to Gregory's. Megan was outside with bag in hand. She looked satisfied with her purchases. With that we went and retrieved the F350 and headed back to the hotel.

Back at the hotel we decided that room service was a better idea for dinner. We headed up to our room. Upon entry we dropped our bags and checked for Samantha. The TV was still on the the living room. It talked of upcoming Mayoral runs, the newscaster was suggesting that Mayor Glover may not be running for another term. I made a mental note and we continued our search for Samantha, who we soon found in the shower, which prompted Megan and I to look knowingly at each other. With a sinister grin we both stripped down.

"Order food first so it will be here when we're done." I said to Megan.

"I got you," she said grabbing the phone and calling down, there menu was small so she just ordered one of everything. That would leave us with six meals to split between the three of us.

"Wait," I started. I grabbed the phone from Megan and spoke "Hello this is Daniel Vanderbuilt, how are you?"

"I'm doing great Mr. Vanderbuilt, thank you for asking" spoke a bubbly, but slightly awkward female voice on the other end of the line. "May I get you anything else, sir?"

"Yes," I responded "I'd like to have a bottle of chocolate sauce and some strawberries brought up here as well. I've got to tell you, I'm looking at my fiance and I think I need to eat something off of her body. Have you ever had that feeling before?" I asked the stunned women on the other end of the line.

"... Yes sir? I will mark that down on the tab as well" she giggled "have a wonderful and chocolate filled night, sir."

I chuckled and hung up the phone. For the quip I received a slap on the shoulder from my fiance. In response I pulled her close and slapped her ass. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as we walked into the master bathroom to find a naked Samantha in the shower. She saw both of us and instantly opened the shower door to let us in.

I was too enveloped in the kiss with Megan that I didn't realize that Samantha disappeared. This realization was only made when I felt a hand wrap around my cock and a surprise moan escape from Megan's mouth that transferred to mine. Samantha started to eat Megan out as she jacked me off. I set Megan down. I called Samantha up to the plate and had Megan sit on the shower floor. I told Samantha to bend at the waist and to eat Megan out. She started this as Megan made eye contact with me and winked. I took my cock and inserted it into Samantha's pussy. As we fucked Megan commanded Sam verbally.

"Sam. Clench your pussy and stick your tongue deeper. Your our whore, you body is being used solely for our pleasure so put it to work!" I doubted the effectiveness of that line of encouragement, but it quickly showed its efficiency as Megan let out a huge moan that echoed off the shower walls. Samantha had hit the spot.

She was no slouch for me either. She clenched her pussy around me and it made for a tight and pleasurable ride. She sucked me in like a vacuum over and over, her pussy like a vise. Megan's cries of pleasure signified a second orgasm. As I started to thrust harder into Samantha I felt her start to burst. I felt a literal rush of juices and heard the sound of them splattering on the tile lined shower floor.

"Okay, he's getting close to cumming. Sam, on your knees." Megan commanded as I leaned against one of the walls.

Samantha and Megan both took turns stroking my balls taking my cock into their mouths. I stared down at Megan's grey eyes just as I was about to cum and that pushed me over the edge. Megan had Sam take me out of her mouth and Megan started stroking me faster than ever before. Before I knew it I had unloaded the entire content of my balls onto the two girls that knelt inside of the shower. Just as we emerged from the shower; the doorbell rang.

We all collapsed onto the bed after another group shower to wash the chocolate sauce and sweat off each other from remaining nights festivities. They sat on either side of me, we just snuggled together and I told them more about Horseshoe Beach and about Bridget. It was past four in the morning before we were done talking. They both fell asleep in my arms and I decided to have Vitur simulate sleep for me so I could pretend to be normal for a night and sleep with my fiance... And sister... okay, not so normal. I had Vitur wake me when he felt either of the girls start to wake up.

The clock struck 2:00 in the afternoon as I felt Samantha start to stir, Megan was still out cold. I looked over to Sam and she smiled at me. I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. I twist the knob of the shower and watched the water cascade down the sides of the shower tiles. Samantha was still groggy so I placed her down on the bathroom vanity.

After letting the shower get up to temperature a stripped her down, and then myself. She gave me a coy smile and extended her hands as if to pick her up. I picked her up the same way I did Megan just last night and carried her into the shower. My cock was already half hard before I picked her up and right as her skin met mine I was at full mast. My cock found a nice spot pressed up between my abs and Samantha's public bone.

I got into the shower and pressed her up against the wall, she kissed me hard on the lips and thrusted her hips up, allowing my dick to slide into her warm slit. We sat there with no thrusting, just caught up in kissing for a little while until I let her down out of my grasp and spun her around. I leaned her up against the glass of the shower door, allowing her nipples to harden at the coolness of the glass and her pussy gush as she saw herself in the mirror.

Once positioned behind her I slid my way into her folds again and began to fuck her. It started slow, however it quickly escalated up until the point when I was pulling her wet hair and ramming her from the back. I spit on her asshole and carefully inserted my thumb. Instantly I felt her pussy contract and clench, I knew that was her first orgasm. I brought my hand down from her hair to the front of her and began to rub her clit, well, frig is the more apt term. I continued my unilateral assault on her orifice until she neared the crux of her third orgasm. I felt my own climax nearing as well.

"Cum, Samantha." I said as I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her ear close to my mouth. "Cum while riding your big brothers cock. I'm gonna shoot my load inside you, just watch."

With that she shuddered and came for a third and final time, I neared the peak and fucked her harder. Until a cataclysmic orgasm shot out of me and into my sister's tight hole.

I withdrew my dick, and I saw the cum dripping out of her beat cunt. We took turns and scrubbed each others bodies with a lot of pauses for makeouts.

As we walked out of the bathroom all clean I saw Megan starting to get up. I told her to shower and get dressed so we could go down and grab some food. We feasted on a late lunch that was made up of large burgers and truffle fries.

As we got back to the room, I had a Saville Row Tuxedo waiting for me on the door knob of the suite. We were soon to head to the Mayor's house for dinner. We were to be there at 7 and his house was a forty five minute drive from The Houstonian. The time quickly passed until it came time to head out the door.