Heat Wave

Story Info
An unorthodox way to beat the heat.
1k words
3.6
28.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed them during lunch, around 12:27 or so. It was the middle of a heat wave and it was certainly getting to a lot of people. These two in particular were rather anxious to find shade, which is probably why I spotted them in an alleyway. They were kissing rather heatedly, their tongues wrestling with each other as their sweaty hands roamed all over each other's hot, sticky bodies. Normally, I'd leave a couple like this alone, but my curiosity got the better of me, so I hid behind a dumpster. Thankfully, it was brand new and hadn't been used. Shortly after coming to this conclusion, I looked back to the couple, to find that the woman had been stripped down to her panties by her lover. Her bare back - she had no bra on to begin with - was flat against the wall as she moved her head back and forth in pleasure, her long hair, stringy and wet from the heat, swaying with her movements. She was running her hands over her heat-moistened breasts, her nipples already thick and swollen.

When I managed to look downwards, I noticed that her lover was on his knees, lapping at her crotch like a puppy at his water dish. Her panties were already drenched, though whether from sweat, saliva or her own juices, I could not say. It didn't seem to make much difference to her, as she was moaning for him to continue, pushing his face deeper into her with each passing moment. At this point, my shorts were feeling rather tight and my body was aching to be free of this restriction, but, fearing the risk of getting caught by the couple or some random passerby, I ignored my own desires, for the moment.

He soon pulled her soaked panties down, revealing her wet snatch. With effort, I suppressed a gasp at the sight. Her lips were pulsing and glistening in the sunlight as she dripped like a faucet from her lover's slow, deliberate ministrations. She wasn't completely shaven, but had just the right set up to keep your attention. The woman's clit was throbbing, almost in misery from being neglected. The man soon took care of that, however, and attacked it, keeping within the slow rhythm he had set. With his lover's heavy breathing helping him, this was not hard. After a few more minutes of torturous pleasure, he moves his right hand around her ass and started fingering the tight hole within. This act drove the woman to her breaking point and she promptly sprayed his already wet face with her essence.

He stood up to kiss her as she rode her orgasmic high, covering her face with her own juices. As he did this, she grabbed at his pants with a ravenous need, as if she would go mad if they stayed on him one moment longer. He obliged, and the troublesome pair was removed, bringing his sweat-shined member to view. For the record, it was about an inch or so shorter than my own, but I suppose that's irrelevant. His lover certainly looked as though she would care less about such matters, as she quickly knelt down and licked at his cock, moaning in delight at its salty taste . She soon took it deep within her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth, taking the full length of him. She gripped his ass as she did this, making him thrust in her throat.

By this point, I had thrown caution to the wind and removed my own pants, stroking myself vigorously in time with her sucking. As her bobbing got faster and faster, he forced her to stop. She looked up at him in disappointment and confusion for a moment, before gleefully catching on to what he wanted. She turned, bent over and pressed her hands to the wall, presenting herself to him, unashamed and unconcerned about whoever may see. He wasted no time in taking her, thrusting in her hot pussy again and again. I watched from my hiding place as he fucked her like a bitch in heat, even calling her such, though she playfully barked in response. He soon put her back against the wall, holding her legs up and continued railing her even harder than before. Her moaning was loud and almost primal as her hips met his, splashing with sweat.

Wanting a slightly better look, I peeked out further when the woman saw me. She looked straight at me, where I was...and what I was doing. I froze, hand on my throbbing dick, trying to decide whether or not to stay or slip away. Instead of act embarrassed, however, she shot me a mischievous, almost carnal smile and wrapped her legs around her lover, suddenly begging him to go deeper and harder. He did not see me - I would have ran if he had; he was quite buff and looked like a fighter - so he complied, banging her against that brick wall as she clawed his back. Strangely enough, she seemed to get pleasure out of me watching, as her gaze never left me. With no other recourse, I continued stroking myself in rhythm with the two of them.

She soon began moaning how close she was to cumming and he seemed to mumble in kind. I was feeling close, as well, but, of course, I kept quiet. Soon, the three of us hit our climax; the woman, releasing all of her juices upon her lover's cock, the man, filling her pussy with his seed and me, spurting my own cum upon the scorching hot ground below. The two began picking up after themselves, prompting me to grab my shorts and make my exit. As I did, I turned to glance at the couple one last time, managing to catch the woman mouth out something to me with a sultry grin: "Next time..."

Now, it's a scientific fact that a heat wave can cause illusions, even heatstroke. Even now I'm not entirely sure if I saw what I saw that afternoon. One thing is certain, however. This memory won't be leaving my mind any time soon.