Heat Wave

Story Info
A trio of tales of skinny-dipping & beating the heat.
16.9k words
4.73
152.6k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

Hot.

Make that hot and bored.

For a fifth straight day the temperature hovered in the mid-90s. My room retained heat and gave no quarter even during the night.

My parents, the two greenest people on earth, refused to have air conditioning in the house. They even frowned upon fans because of the extra electricity they used.

"Dress coolly and let your mind overcome your discomfort," offered Mom.

As if yoga or meditation could defeat tropical conditions. My summer job with a landscaper meant I was outside all day. I would drag my butt home and stay in a cool shower until I lowered my body temperature. Of course, my parents would get on me about wasting water. At least, I countered, I was not using hot water, which used energy to heat.

This weekend's forecast was the worst yet. The temps were predicted to hit 100. My parents opted to go hiking and camping in the mountains, where it would be cooler. They offered to take me, but I had to work on Saturday morning. Also, the thought of the three hour ride in a car with no AC was not appealing.

By one o'clock on Saturday I was home, showered and naked.

Without anyone around, I decided to just not bother with clothes. It was much cooler, well, it was at least much less hot. I was still baking.

My phone buzzed. I opened a text from Myra. She was at home and wondered what I was up to.

Myra is my best friend from grade school up to now. Although we attend different colleges, we still texted, talked and got together a lot.

I texted her that I was just hanging around waiting until my blood boiled and finally put an end to my misery.

My phone rang and I answered.

"Hey, I hear it's hot."

"Myra, I wish I had your ability to identify even the most obscure fact."

"A natural talent," she retorted.

We chatted for a bit.

"Hey, why don't you come over here? I'm sitting by the pool and it's not too bad. When I get too fried, I jump in."

"Sounds tempting," I said. "But it may be too much effort."

"What? Just ride your bike over. What else do you have to do?"

"Get dressed for one thing."

"Ooh, am I talking to a naked guy? This is getting kinky."

I laughed. Myra and I had always kidded around about sex, but never took any of it seriously. We each had dated others through high school and the first two years of college, but never drifted into a sexual relationship with each other.

"Well, if you could see me dripping sweat from every bit, you probably wouldn't call it sexy."

"Every bit?" she said teasing me, "Even Mr. Dingleberry?"

When we were kids her mother used to call her brother's penis a dingleberry. Since then, Myra liked to make jokes using that term.

"Well, it's not dripping off him," I said. "He's resting on the floor and the sweat is just puddling there."

Myra laughed and said, "In your dreams."

"Hey, asshole, put on whatever and get over here. Besides, I'm bored. My brother and his girlfriend are gone to the mall and the parental units are visiting Granny. Have the place to myself. We could probably even sneak a couple beers."

Myra and I both were under twenty-one, but not unaccustomed to malt refreshments.

I pulled on a swim suit, t-shirt and sneakers and got my bike from the garage. I made it to Myra's house in a half hour.

I pushed my bike around back and entered from the gate. I didn't see anyone and called out.

"Be right out," came a voice from inside. "Want a beer?"

"At least one," I shouted back.

I put my helmet on a table and peeled off my soaked shirt. Kicking off my shoes, I went to the pool and dove in. The water was not freezing cold, but refreshing enough to cool me. I was treading in the deep end, when Myra appeared.

"Make yourself at home," she said.

"You did invite me," I replied.

"Just kidding."

She was holding a tray with two beers and a bowl of chips.

I pulled myself out of the pool.

Myra set the tray on the table under the shade umbrella. She turned and looked me up and down.

"Zach, don't take this the wrong way, but you're looking hot—and not just because of the weather."

I did a mock body builder pose that made her crack up.

"Well, I've been working my ass off," I said reaching for the beer.

"Really?" she said. "Turn around."

I turned my back to her. Next I felt my bathing suit being jerked down. In a second my entire ass was exposed.

"No way, dude," Myra said laughing, "it's still there."

I put down my beer and pulled up my suit. I started chasing her. She ran, but I caught her in a couple strides. I hoisted her over my shoulder and trotted back to the pool. I pulled her down into my arms and then tossed her into the water.

She bobbed to the surface and I did a cannonball next to her, sending water cascading into her face.

We began a splashing war that lasted until we wore ourselves out. With the exception of her pantsing me, which she had never done before, it was like we were twelve again.

Climbing up on the apron, we looked at each other. She made a feint toward grabbing my suit. I reacted by pushing her away. My hands landed on her boobs. I felt the soft and firm mass under my palms. I pushed harder and she went flying back into the water screaming.

I walked over and got my beer.

"Wow," I thought. "I just touched her boobs."

Myra was now standing dripping next to me.

"That was a cheap shot," she said.

"I thought you were going to pants me again."

"So that gives you permission to grope the goodies?"

I was worried I had offended her.

I started to apologize when she cracked up.

"I hope you enjoyed it at least."

"What there was to enjoy," I shot back.

"Prick," she said

"Cunt," I replied.

"Asshole," she continued.

"Twat," I said.

We kept this up until one of us could not think of a gross or sexual body part to offer as a retort. We'd been doing this routine since we were teens.

Still laughing at how silly we could be together, we plopped down in recliners next to the pool.

"God, I miss you so much when I'm at school," she said. "There is absolutely no one who gets my humor. They look at me like I've got two heads. Zach, you make me laugh and that's why I love you."

"Not my awesome ass?"

"Well, I never saw it before today, but I guess I could add it to the list."

We tipped beer bottles and relaxed.

One of the great things about our relationship is we don't need to fill every second with talking. Sometimes we can just hang out and be comfortable with silence.

I looked over at Myra. She had on a blue two-piece. I guess it was accidently touching her boobs that made me consider her more as a woman than just a girl who's a friend. We were close to the same height, which makes her a tad tall for a girl and me a tad short for a guy. She inherited her mother's Italian looks of dark hair, almost black eyes and olive complexion. Myra is a runner and her legs are always toned and tight. She acquired a bellybutton piercing last year at college and it sets of her smooth stomach. Her chest is not large, but there is plenty to admire. Best of all is her face. She has a natural smile that showcases white teeth that benefitted from her father, an orthodontist. She's been my friend for so long that I sometimes forget she is a beautiful young woman. Today, however, was not one of those days.

She turned and caught me looking at her.

"What?" she asked. "Do I have spinach in my teeth or something?"

"Nah," I said. "You still look as geeky as ever."

"Fart head."

"Douche bag."

I offered to get us more beers. Returning I found Myra had put the recliner all the way flat and was lying face down. He top was undone.

I put the beers on the table.

"Getting some sun, I see."

"And you accuse me of overstating the obvious?" she said.

She reached under her chair and grabbed a bottle of sunscreen.

"Do my back, please"

I knelt next to her and squeezed some lotion onto her shoulders. I rubbed it in and let my hands glide up and down her back.

"Have you been working out?" I ask feeling her muscles.

"Been doing a lot of cardio and some weights," she said, sighing as I massaged her.

"Legs?" I asked.

"Please."

With my hands covered in lotion, I slid up and down her thighs and calves. She moved her legs slightly apart and I covered the insides of her thighs, but did not stray close to her sex parts.

"Mmm, feels good," she said.

I returned to her back and rubbed a few more times, my hands just touching the sides of her boobs.

I looked down at her butt covered with the bikini bottom. Maybe it was the heat or the two beers, but I lifted the waistband and looked inside. I gazed at the two white mounds. They looked perfect to me.

"Hey," she called out.

"Fair is fair," I said. "You saw mine."

"Yeah, but yours is a guy's."

"That makes a difference?" I said as I continued to hold up the bottom and admire her rump as she clinched her cheeks.

"Of course it does, dufus."

Although she made a point of sounding angry, she did not tell me to cover her back up.

"Maybe you might need some sunscreen there," I said half-kidding.

"Duh, I think the suit protects me enough," she said, but still not telling me to stop looking.

"Well, what if you didn't have the suit on...?"

Silence, but not like the comfortable silence of before.

Finally, Myra spoke softly.

"I guess I could stand to get rid of some more tan lines."

She lifted her butt off the recliner. I was frozen for a second, but then eased her bikini bottom gently off her butt and slid it down her legs. I tossed it on the ground.

I was staring at her naked back.

"Well, are you going to let my ass burn or what?"

I squirted two dollops on each cheek and began working it in. Her smooth ass was a wonder. It was both soft and muscular. All the years together, I had never seen any major part of her naked. Now, I was massaging a super nice ass.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Myra," I said as my hands ran over her cheeks, "you have a really nice ass. I mean for a complete fuckwad."

"That's so sweet coming from a dork breath," she said. "Zach, I think my ass is totally sun protected by now."

I let my hands linger on the white flesh. I then smacked her and sat back on my recliner.

"Jerk-off," she yelled.

"Ass-flasher," I said.

We broke up. She asked for her beer and I handed it to her. She rose up on her elbows to drink it and I could see the side of her boob hanging down, but could not make out the nipple.

She lay back down and we talked about school and just caught up on things.

"I'm getting toasted enough on this side," she said.

"Oh," was the best I could manage.

"Would it totally freak you out if I flipped over?"

"You mean with all your cootie parts showing?"

She laughed and said, "Yeah, all of them."

"I guess I could stand it. If I run in the house to puke, don't get mad at me."

She flipped me the bird and flipped herself over.

I know it's impolite to stare, but I could not help myself. Myra is fabulous naked.

She sat up and looked over at me. Her breasts were larger than I had imagined. They were white, round and rested proudly on her chest. Her dark nipples stood out from her tan colored areolas. Between her legs was a trim strip of dark curly hair.

"God, Zach, say something."

"You've got tits," I exclaimed in mock horror. "And, you don't have a dingleberry between your legs. Oh my god, you're a girl."

Myra cracked up and threw the plastic bottle of sunscreen at me, bouncing it off my head.

I picked up the bottle and gave her my best impression of a lecherous leer.

"I can do the front as well as the back, my dear" I said.

"Toss it back, slimeball. I can handle it myself."

I threw her the lotion. She spread it over her breasts, making them bounce. She tweaked her nipples, I'm sure just to tease me. She covered her stomach and legs with lotion. She then glanced at me and slowly rubbed lotion into her pubic hair and all around her pussy.

"Mmm, this feels so good. God, if only I had a real man to take care of me."

I pumped my chest and said in a deep voice, "At your service, my dear."

Myra looked me up and down and shook her head.

"Come back when you grow up, little boy."

"Hey, who are you calling a little boy," I whined.

"The kid who's sitting there in a swim suit while a beautiful naked women is sprawled before him."

"You're not sprawled," I mock protested, "you're sitting up."

Myra laid back in her recliner, opened her legs slightly and ran her hands up and down her naked body.

"Uh, no fair. Now you're sprawling and making lewd gestures."

"Little boy," was all Myra said.

"Hey, Myra, you really want me to, you know, drop trou?"

"Why not?" she said. "It's not like we're going to jump each other's bones. Be a little daring."

I finished my beer and stood. Untying my suit I eased it down past my now erect penis and let it fall to the ground.

"Wow," said Myra, "I'll never call you a little boy again."

We both looked at my hard-on.

"Honestly, Zach, all these years we've been friends and you never let me know what you had. That's just not fair."

I stood still as she watched. I never thought she would be interested in what was under my pants. But, I was also happy that she liked what she saw.

"Well, we never played 'show-me-yours' before," I said.

"Not officially," Myra said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I know you almost broke your neck trying to look down my blouse a bunch of times and when I wear a skirt I can feel your creepy eyes trying to x-ray me."

"I'm offended that you think I would stoop to such behavior," I said. "I was just trying to see if you were inadvertently exposing some part. I could then caution you that there may be perverts who would take advantage of the view. Besides, you always wore a damn bra and I couldn't see a freaking thing."

"Right," she said. "Anyway, we've got all that behind us, or, in this case, in front of us."

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Let's swim."

We jumped in the pool and splashed around for a bit. I began to relax and my hard-on released its death grip on me.

After climbing back out, Myra looked at my now limp member.

"I like Mr. Dingleberry when he's not all in my face," she said.

"Technically, he was not in your face," I kidded. "But, if you want..."

"No thanks, Hairy Balls."

"Ouch, that hurts," I said. "I think it's rather masculine to demonstrate my high testosterone level by the fuzzy-ness of my heuvos. And, might I add that your grooming needs some attention, StubbleCrotch."

Myra laughed out loud, "Good one."

Running her hands over her shaved pubes, she said, "Guess I should have let Lady Gillette out for a walk in the garden today."

"Well, if you ever need a hand..."

Raising her arms, Myra said, "See, I already have two. Thank you very much."

"Just trying to be a friend."

We smiled at each other. It struck me we were talking and kidding each other just as we always did, only now we sat across from each other naked.

"After that plunge in the pool," I said, "I bet a lot of that sunscreen washed off. I think I should help you protect yourself."

"I think I need protection from you," she said.

Then, grinning widely, Myra tossed me the bottle and laid back.

"Serious?" I asked her.

"What? You need a written invitation?"

I knelt beside her once more. Squirting a pool of lotion onto her stomach, I smoothed some over her breasts. Feeling them for a fleeting moment before, while they were contained behind her bra, in no way compared to the sensation I was now experiencing. Her breasts were pliable pillows under my touch. I cupped each one, forcing her nipples to stand up. After releasing them, I let my fingers explore her areolas and nipples. Myra kept her eyes closed, but smiled as I rubbed her breasts. I knew I should stop, but I could not control my hands. I longed to take her nipple in my mouth. I started to bend toward her breast.

Myra opened her eyes. "Hey, there's more to me than a nice set of tits," she said.

I pulled back and spread more lotion on her stomach and the fronts of her thighs and shins. I was now at the crux, so to speak, of a dilemma. Do I touch her sex or not.

"Contrary to popular myth," Myra said, "it doesn't have teeth and won't bite you."

I dabbed some lotion on my hands and started rubbing around her strip. I let my fingers play through her tight curls and play along the rough stubble. I touched the insides of her thighs next to her lips. She spread her legs. I slid one finger along her slit.

"Ouch," I yelled.

"What?" she said.

"I know you said there weren't any teeth here, but you should have warned me I could get burned. That thing is on fire."

"Keep doing it, Gonad Groper, and you'll find some liquid to help sooth your pain."

True to her prediction, I soon found my finger covered with a strong-smelling wetness. I used some of it to cover her now partially exposed clit. Myra thrust up her hips. I made small circles around the hard bud and she groaned. I placed my other hand at her opening and slowly pushed a finger inside, while I increased the pressure on her clit.

Myra started pulling her nipples and urging me on through her thrusts. Adding a second finger, I slowly pumped in and out while keeping steady pressure on her clit.

Soon, her breathing shortened and she let out a small cry. I could feel her vagina spasm around my fingers and more liquid flowed over my hand. Myra placed her hand on mine and eased me out of her intimate canal.

I looked at her as I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean. It was a sweet taste, made more so because it belonged to Myra.

"Probably didn't cool you off much," I said.

"Like I give a shit," she said and sat up to kiss me on the mouth. "Thanks, Zach, that was very nice. Also, very needed since I was seriously horny."

"My pleasure, and I mean that in every way possible."

We kissed again. Myra looked down at my hard-on.

"Lay back. Mr. Dingleberry needs some attention."

"Do you think we should?" I asked.

"Christ, you're thick sometimes, Zach."

Myra put a small amount of lotion on her palms and reached for me. She ran her hand up and down my shaft sending sensations flying through my body.

She cradled my balls in one hand and increased the tempo of pumping with the other. The fact that it was Myra jerking me off and the pure sensation of it made me rush quickly to the inevitable.

"I'm about there."

"Let it rip."

Myra pumped a couple more times and I exploded. I covered my chest and stomach through a series of five spurts. Myra kept working me until I was soft and the last drops nestled in my pubic hair.

She raised her hand to her mouth and licked the residue from her fingers.

"Not bad, Penis Breath. You must have a healthy diet."

I pulled her down on top of me and we kissed.

"Wow, what a show!"

We startled at the sound of a woman's voice.

We looked up to see a tall blond standing a few feet away.

"Sandra!"

"Hi, Myra. Your brother dropped me off because he had to swing by the office for a couple hours. Didn't know you were entertaining friends. I take it this is Zach."

"How long have you been watching," asked Myra as she stood and searched for a towel to cover herself. Of course, now I was openly exposed to this woman.

"Long enough to appreciate that you have one well-hung friend."

"Well, it's not what it looks like," said Myra as she wrapped a towel around her.

"It never is, sweetie," said Sandra kindly.

Sandra was dressed in yellow shorts with a white tube top. She was taller than Myra and appeared to have a full figure.

"Zach and I are just friends," Myra continued trying to explain.

"Myra, I think what you and your friend do is none of my business. I admire that you can feel free to enjoy each other. I won't tell your brother. He's kinda up-tight about some things. Like, he never wants to get naked around my apartment. I, on the other hand, could live without clothes. Actually, I like that this pool now seems to be clothing optional. I've been wanting to skinny-dip since I got here."

orie
orie
4,256 Followers