Heat Wave Ch. 2

Story Info
She discovers she was watched again, but by whom?
1.7k words
4.47
30.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Carly woke early. She stayed in bed until she couldn't stand it anymore then got up. She couldn't stop thinking about the fact that her neighbor, Ben, had watched her masturbating out on her back porch the night before. She wondered if he thought she had done it because she knew he was out there. No, he would have to guess that she didn't know he was there. Still she lingered over her shower and coffee until she knew they wouldn't see each other that morning and she was almost late for work.

Carly wondered if Ben had been turned on by what he'd seen and heard the night before. She had always thought he was attractive, and one morning when his car had a flat she'd given him a ride to work, but they'd never gone out together. She tried to lose herself in busy work, but she kept coming back to the thought of Ben watching her as she teased and pinched her nipples and stroked her clit. Part of her wished he had come through the gate and joined her. It would have been so much more satisfying...

She could hear the phone ringing as she unlocked the door that evening. Carly knew before she even picked it up that it was Rick. "Baby, I'm sorry... " he began.

She cut him off. "Don't even try, Rick. I don't want to hear it this time. I told you the last time...."

"Carly, let me make it up to you. You know it'll be good." he tried again. But she hung up the phone. She really didn't want to talk to him. She had believed his excuses the first two times he'd stood her up like that, but this time was it!

After picking at a salad for awhile, Carly decided it was just too hot to eat. Maybe she could get some work done. She laid the files she'd brought from work out on the table and buried herself in them. She lifted her head, startled, when the doorbell rang.

Her imagination ran away with her as she walked over to the door. Maybe it was Ben. After thinking about him all day, she hoped he had been thinking about her, too. She thought of opening the door and seeing him standing there. Stepping toward him as he walked through the door and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her passionately, one hand entwined in her hair, the other caressing her hip and moving around to cup her butt and pull her tightly to him, whispering how much he wanted her, last night was more than he could stand, he had to have her...

Carly looked through the little peek hole. It was Rick. She opened the door about halfway, but made no move to let him in. "What are you doing here?" she asked him, annoyed. "I thought I'd made it clear that I'm not interested in talking to you."

"Oh, come on, Carly. You know you still want me. I can make last night up to you, just give me a chance." He took a half step toward her.

"I told you, Rick," Carly answered as she began to close the door in his face. "Three strikes and you're out. So get out."

Rick pushed inside and grabbed her, his arm viselike around the small of Carly's back. He held her left wrist with the hand around her back, his other hand on her breast, squeezing. Her right arm was trapped up against her side, he was holding her so tightly. He bent over and ravaged her lips, his kiss bruising as he plunged his tongue into her mouth.

Rick stepped back when he let go of her, a smug smile on his face. "You know you want me, Carly." She stepped back a little too, her eyes blazing. Even more quickly than Rick had grabbed her, she swung out and slapped him across the face.

"How dare you!" she snapped.

He grabbed her wrist before she could draw it back and yanked her up close to him. "You bitch!" he spat at her. His look was not smug any longer, but angry. He held her that way for a long moment and stared at her, his dark eyes sparking with emotion. Carly didn't say a thing, just looked at the side of his face where she could see her hand print. Rick released her again and stepped back.

"You'll change your mind." he said arrogantly as he turned and walked away. "But don't think I'm going to wait on you."

Carly slammed the door behind him. "The nerve!" she muttered as she walked back to the table. "What did I ever see in that jerk?" she asked herself as she put her hand to her bruised mouth. She tried to get back to work on the files in front of her but she was too agitated to concentrate. She knew she wouldn't get back to them tonight. It was too hot and stuffy in the house, anyway.

Carly opened the back door and walked out onto the porch. She remembered the night before, her hands wandering over her breasts and down between her legs, her feverish stroking on her clit as she came, moaning softly. Then the discovery of Ben's presence on the air. She decided to take a shower and try to cool off, but the tepid water just heightened her senses. Carly kept thinking about Ben.

Finally she went out onto the back porch again. Dressed in her usual T-shirt she sat on the steps. Still she was distracted by thoughts of her neighbor, and of how he had watched her the night before. Carly lightly ran her hands over her breasts. She watched as her nipples grew hard under the thin material. She leaned back, her face turned up to the moon. Her breasts jutted out proudly, her nipples making little peaks in the fabric. Her T-shirt rode up high on her thighs, a glimpse of her bare pussy available to the eye. Carly thought she heard something. A sigh, a deep breath maybe? She took a surreptitious glance to the side, but she could not tell if there was anyone on the other side of the fence or not.

"Well," she thought, "maybe if I give him a better show, he'll come over and want to join me!" She ran both hands up and down her sides, pulling her shirt even higher, so her pussy was clearly exposed between her spread legs. Finally she pulled her shirt up and over her head, so she was naked on the steps in the moonlight.

Carly began slowly, running her hands from her knees inside her thighs, lightly skimming over her pussy and up, over her stomach to her breasts. She rubbed her hands around over her nipples, then back down slowly to her knees, making sure she spread her legs wide, the moonlight glinting off her small thatch of pubic hair. She repeated the process, lingering to rub up and down between her legs a couple of times before continuing. "Mmmmmm..." she moaned as she stroked herself, stopping when she got to her aroused nipples. She began to squeeze them between her fingers, rolling them back and forth. "Ahhhh... yes..." she moaned again as she pinched and pulled them harder and harder.

Finally she left her breasts to return her hands to between her legs, pulling them apart, showing the moisture she had roused. The moonlight beamed on her, lighting every detail of her naked body perfectly. She knew what a picture she must make, stretched out on the steps, nipples hard and red from being squeezed, her legs spread wide, her hands stroking between them as she groaned from the pleasure...

"Ohhhhh..." Carly sighed loudly as she spread her lips with one hand and slid two fingers of her other hand as far in as she could. She worked her fingers in and out slowly, exaggerating her enjoyment. She began to stroke her clit as she slid her fingers more quickly. Soon she was rubbing her clit in quick little circles and she began to breathe in short little gasps. "Yes... that's right... oh yes..." she moaned out as a series of wild spasms began to erupt within her. Her hips lifted off the steps involuntarily as she came, her fingers still moving rhythmically in and out.

As her moans began to subside, Carly was sure she heard a muffled groan from the other side of the fence. Yes, there it was again, barely audible, but she heard it just the same. She made a point of bringing her hand to her mouth and licking the cum from her fingers. She didn't hear anything else, so she stood up and stretched obviously, her hands above her head. Then she turned, bent way over to pick her T-shirt up, and then walked into the house.

She slept well that night despite the heat, her dreams full of Ben coming through the gate that separated their yards and taking her in his arms, his lips passionate on hers, his cock hard against her as they kissed. She dreamed of him taking her right there on the steps, his cock driving into her hard, over and over again until he exploded into her, his cum spilling onto her thighs as she climaxed around him.

The next morning she was surprised by an early telephone call. It was Ben! He apologized for calling so early, then asked her, "Did my cousin see you last night?"

"What? Why?" Carly asked, confused. "What could he mean by that?" she thought.

"Well I had a late meeting with my boss, and since my cousin's plane came in about 6:30, I couldn't pick him up. I told him if he couldn't find the key out front, just knock on your door and you'd let him in the back gate. I ended up staying very late with my boss, so I never did make it home last night. I just wondered if he'd had any problems."

Carly just about fainted! She'd had a watcher last night, but it was the wrong man! Now what was she going to do?