Heathen Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breena was also raised as a pagan, and she did not agree with Barri's change of heart about their traditions and Gods. She could feel her ancestors look on in shame. Breena was scared when the missionaries first came. Though they spoke of the light of Christ, she could not help but feel darkness in their presence. She listened to woeful stories of how the Christian's lied, stole native traditions wherever they went, and murdered those who would not surrender their Heathenism. She heard dreadful tales from neighboring villages of how they destroyed sacred places of pagan worship, built their own temples over top of the ruins, and raped the wives of men who would not submit to them. They got to the strongest among them by preying on the weak, and little by little, proud pagan men became Christians. They were worse than the Rómánisc folk. Breena supposed, in a way, that Barri was looking out for her when he strongly urged they be baptized and live as Christians.

And so it was, that when Land Stepper showed up and she learned of his Heathenism, that Breena found herself immediately drawn to him, even longing to talk of old ways with him, for she had forgotten so much of her own lore and wished to know something of his. She was even willing to offer to him her comfort in the bed, as was the old custom in many pagan communities, even though her husband strictly forbade it. The thought of defying Barri was a bit scary, but also very exciting to Breena. A feeling in the pit of her belly began to grow, and moved hotly between her legs as she let her mind settle on the stranger at her table. She left the men to their beer. She had a spot near the fire where she worked a loom and made fine clothing, and that is where she went in order to let the men talk and to try and keep from lusting for Land Stepper.

Barri was becoming more and more drunk as each hour passed, and the two men no longer shared a coherent conversation. Well after candle hour, Barri stood up from his favorite chair at table, stumbled side to side a bit, and sought the chamber pot for a piss. After he shook the last drops loose, he barely made it into bed, falling long ways and sprawled out face down, leaving little room for Breena and the guest to also bed down. In those bygone days, it was also a common custom to share the bed not only with family but also with visitors who were in need of rest. Only the very wealthy had extra beds in their halls.

Breena noticed her husband in his usual, drink induced sleep, and she knew also that he would not awaken until the dawn. So she took this time to talk to the Pagan and satisfy her curiosity about him. She left her spot by the fire and took up Barri's seat in front of Land Stepper at the table. She could finally look at him directly instead of exchanging furtive glances from across the house. She felt a great degree of freedom in the act of entertaining the guest alone while her husband was drowsily sleeping.

The two discovered that conversation came easy between them, for they were of a common mind. It was clear to Land Stepper that Breena was taken by him, and this was good, because he also found her very desirable. They talked of many things: of lore and legend, of her craft with cloth, and she discovered from him that he was indeed a warrior of high status, though his minor confession lacked many significant details. He did not disclose that he was an Atheling, or about the terrible fate that had befallen him by the Briton Ruler.

On the matter of lore, Land Stepper spoke of Woden's warning against too much fermented drink, and how it was undesirable because it waters away the memory of the night, never to be recalled and enjoyed in future. This was clearly an attack against Barri's excessive drinking. Breena said how it was common, and that it made her husband behave strangely. She never knew if he would be angry or playful, but most of the time he was just pitiful. He was given to pass out, and not recall how he had abused Breena the night before, mostly with words but sometimes with an open palm. Land Stepper sympathized with the woman, and told her to keep close the way of the Old Gods, like a secret only ever repeated to a single trusted person.

The night was growing old and the two became very tired, and no matter how much they wished to continue their discussion, sleep was a hard master to ignore. She asked Land Stepper to slide her husband into a position that made room for them to bed down also, and this he did. Somewhat cunningly, he made sure not to put Barri in the middle so Breena would be forced to lie by his side. She made Land Stepper feel strong desire, and he told himself that his dear Sevi would want him to seek amatory comfort in a good woman, if it made him happy.

The fire had burned low, and all that remained of it was a deep red glow, from which a small flame would occasionally erupt and send off sparks. Breena slipped out of her gown and hung it from a peg near the bed, for also in those days, it was quite acceptable to sleep in the nude. Land Stepper, being of the mind that Barri could possibly awaken in the night and mistake their nudity for having been intimate together, decided it would be best to sleep in his hose. So he removed all but the tight-fitting linin pants that hugged his strong buttocks and made his shape as plain as if he were naked. In darkness, the two burrowed under the heavy blankets, each one pretended that sleep was all they wanted, as they settled into bed so closely together they could feel each other's warmth.

Though weary he was, Land Stepper could not find sleep. He kept imagining his naked body coming together with hers, sliding enthusiastically against one another, warm and happy. A tent rose high in his hose. His imagination could not be tamed. Their bodies were so close and yet so much apprehension stood between them that it felt like they were apart on opposite sides of a great chasm. They both were eager to make a move, but each worried weather or not the other really wished for such intimacy. Breena also could not sleep. She felt her body tingle in ways that she had not known in a long time, a wonderful blend of anxiety and excitement, thrilling her body from head to hiddle. Her heart thundered and she was sure Land Stepper could hear it, and maybe even feel it. She could also smell him, and the heady scent was arousing. She tried to turn away from him in hopes that she could find sleep, so she rolled to her side and curled into her knees.

Land Stepper decided a bold move was needed if he was to claim Breena's comfort in bedplay, and so he pretended to sleepily roll to his side in her direction, where he knew she would feel his iron-hard erection press into her backside. Breena gasped, not in shock but in relief. She was not brave enough to make advancement upon him and she was glad that he had come to her. She responded to the firm poke into her bare buttocks by pushing backwards against it. A clear invitation, Horsa thought to himself. She moaned ever so softly, as if to further insure that she would receive him inside of her willingly, if he only would take her.

Needing no further indication of her willingness, Land Stepper reached his arm out across the darkness, around her body and placed it tenderly on Brenna's plump belly. Their bodies were tightly pressed against each other, warm and willing. He softly slid his hand upward until it came to rest upon one of Brenna's voluptuous breasts, and he took the hot weight of her flesh into his palm. He lingered there a moment, kneading the smooth, naked surface, and softly pinched her fattened, flexible nipple. Her neck was exposed to him, and so he sensually kissed and sucked her sweet skin, the scent of her hair as it brushed his nose brought a fury into his loins. Land Stepper began a journey south. His fingers trailed back down over Brenna's dough-soft stomach, bellow the dip of her navel, until he could feel the first rough of hair at his fingertips. But with her thighs pressed together, this was where his journey ended.

She turned to her back and let him continue to explore the full landscape of her body, as far and wide as he wished; he wandered over the hills and swells of her curves, in darkness out of necessity. He longed for light to reveal what only his touch was then privileged to know of, and so his mind was left again to imagine Brenna's fine form from subtle hints.

Brenna bent her knees and pulled her legs up against herself, much like a woman would do in order to give birth while lying on her back. Her secret center was begging for caress, longing for touch from another human being. He made a few gentle passes with his fingers over the coarse tuft that lie between her legs, and ever so lightly, he massaged the sumptuous mound. Then, with an inwardly drawn middle finger, Land Stepper felt through the thick bush for the small swell that is positioned above a woman's sex. When he discovered the bump with his finger, he began to stimulate it, moving in slow circular motions, occasionally dipping into her nectary and using her sweet dew to lubricate his touch. He softly grazed the spot, and felt it fatten with arousal as he did so. Breena couldn't contain her enthusiasm from the treatment she was receiving, and she began to moan as quietly as she could.

Brenna's sweet bud was more pronounced than most women's, so Land Stepper was able to capture the turgid projection between a moistened thumb and forefinger, and with light pressure, he brought her masterfully toward bliss. He continued using both soft rubbing and squeezing alternately, in what was to Breena an exciting form of play that she had never before experienced. She rolled her hips into his heedful hand - in and out like the tide slipping over smooth beach sand.

When her breath left her, he could tell that climax was not far behind. So he switched to rubbing Brenna's throbbing bud with his thumb, while in the same instance he reached a hooked finger inside of her honey-slick path. He probed the roof of her clench, and put pressure on a rough- textured spot the learned say causes womankind great pleasure when touched. Legend has it, that a man who knows of this secret spot, no matter if he is handsome or not, has the key to bring unlimited gratification to any woman he beds down with.

Brenna closed her eyes, sank back into her pillow and emptied her mind of distracting thoughts, including any thought of her drunk of a husband, and let her body succumb to the Land Stepper's skilled touch. Soon thereafter, she felt a delightful, building pressure that threatened to come forth as a flood, like water over the banks of a river after spring's thaw swells the streams.

Imagine for a moment the excitement of filling a mug of beer, how delightful the anticipation for the bold, brown drink is. Then imagine further if you can, those teetering moments when the foam boils and threatens to spill over the rim; that is where Land Stepper kept Brenna as he rubbed the silken surface her pink folds. At that moment, she was gleaming wet with glasswhite excitement, and she was pushed to the edge.

After what felt like a great span of time resting on a knife's edge, Brenna could no longer hold back what was begging to be released from her like a dozen hunting hounds after a wild hart. An uncontrollable rush of heat came in a flood over her southern lips, a warm gush of fluid rushed forth from her core and pooled at the cusp of her bottom. She nearly let go a loud moan as she was pushed into the abyss of one of the strangest orgasms she had ever known. But the houseguest, thinking fast about the danger of being discovered by Barri, placed his mouth over hers in an effort to muffle her voice. In the overpowering moment, hot mouth over hot mouth, they exchanged a passionate kiss. Their tongues twisted in parry riposte. Instantly every muscle in her body relaxed. The iron fetters that seemed to hold her hostage dissolved away in a truly palpable sensation, and left her feeling free for the first time in what seemed like ages.

The two quietly climbed out of the bed, the old man still snored, unaware of his wife's betrayal with their houseguest. She lit a tallow candle to brighten the room while they dressed. Land Stepper watched as Breena slipped into her gown, and he saw for the first time in pure, flickering candlelight, her beautifully formed body. If one truth could be said for Barri, his skill as a hunter kept the pair well feed. Breena possessed a thickness to drive any man wild with desire. The Heathen's hardness persisted at such a lovely vision.

12