Heather

Story Info
Office Whore
2.4k words
3.98
98.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a1fiend
a1fiend
113 Followers

Heather is the most miserable cunt I've ever met in my live. She never smiles and is always biting her fingernails, her shoulders slumped and herself confidence and self-esteem are non-existent.

I have no fucking idea why I hired the bitch as an accounts clerk but I fucking did. I forever have to tell her how to do things not once but time and time again. Each time I have to repeat myself the cunt gives me attitude, like it's my fault she's retarded.

She fucked up something else and I just cracked and started abusing the crap out of her. She made some smart ass comment in the midst of it which just pushed me over the edge and I fired her.

Well that's actually what I should have done but instead I slapped her, hard right across the face. For a split second it felt great until I'd realized what I'd done and almost shit myself.

This was bad I thought to myself as I looked down at her on floor holding her face and crying. I didn't know what to do I'd really fucked up, at best she could sue the pants off me at worst, fuck that could be real bad.

I don't know how or why I said what I said next, it just came out by itself. "Now get back to work you miserable cunt before I put you over my knee." My god, shut up I thought to myself I couldn't believe what I'd just said, but what happened next almost floored me.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir" she said as she got up straightening herself as she did and went back to her desk. I just stood there stunned for a second before walking off trying to put as much distance as possible between us as quickly as I could.

That night was the worst night of my life. I just replayed the incident over and over trying to work out what the fuck had happened. What on earth possessed me to hit her, I'd never hit a woman in my life.

I thought about the possible repercussions, what if she reported it to the cops? What if they showed up and dragged me away, what the fuck would I say to my wife? Could I lose the business if she sued? Fuck I needed to think about something else or my head would explode, but I couldn't.

I also wondered about her reaction "yes Sir" seemed a strange thing to say, it meant what? Why didn't she run out like I would have expected her to? For a minute I hoped I could be twelve years old again so I could pretend I had a stomach ache tomorrow so I wouldn't have to go to work.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw her car in the car park in the morning, I took a couple of deep breaths to compose myself before going in.

"Morning Heather how are you" I asked trying to be as normal as possible.

"I'll be good today Sir I promise, I'll work hard you won't have to hit me again" she said without lifting her head from the computer.

Fuck me she didn't just say what I think she said, did she? I'm so fucking confused I just walked into my office without saying a word.

Well I didn't expect any of that I thought to myself as I played it over in my head. It took me an hour or so before I worked it out, but I had to be sure.

"Heather coffee now, white with two" I snapped at her and waited to see the response. "Yes Sir" as she scurried of to make the coffee and get it to me.

She handed it to me without looking at me. It caught my eye straight away; her head was bowed, her eyes looking down at her feet as if they were something special. That's a good sign I thought to myself as she hurried back to her desk.

Alright now to make sure. I took a sip of the coffee, "Heather come her" she hurried over, again her eyes looking straight down. "Yes Sir" she said quietly and just stood there. "How many sugars did I say? I asked in my best school teacher tone. "One Sir" came her reply. What the fuck, either this bitch is the dumbest human being on the planet and really got it wrong or she wants me to hit her again.

I'd planned on her saying two while I'd say no it was one and spank her. I figure that if she had let me get that far I'd have been right that she's a submissive. But now I'm thinking she's deliberately got it wrong, she wanted to be hit again.

I screamed at her "are you retarded, well are you?" "How many fucking sugars did I say bitch?" She just stared at me blankly not answering. Again I screamed at her "how many sugars bitch, can you fucking do anything right you dumb cunt."

I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across to my desk and told her to bend over its edge, she did it immediately.

"You're the most miserable cunt I've ever meet in my life and if I can't teach you to do things properly I'll just have to beat your sad little ass till you learn."

With that I ripped my belt from my jeans and hurriedly folded it over itself making it shorter and easier to swing. "Lift your skirt up" I demanded almost reaching across at the same time to swipe off her just exposed panties. Her ripped panties in my hand I walked in front of her and pushed them into her mouth, I didn't want her screaming the place down.

I bent over to whisper in her ear "don't you fucking move bitch and you count each one out nice and loud."

She screamed out "one" drowning out the echo of the belt cracking across her ass. Each blow added to the huge welt that formed across her ass. She'd started crying uncontrollably by the fifth hit, her entire body trembling by the eight. "Don't you fucking move bitch" I yelled as another blow landed across her ass. I stopped at twenty and stepped back to admire my work, her ass looked like someone had painted it red.

I walked up and stood behind her for a second and just listened to her sobbing. The mental image of the moment still burns brightly in my memory to this very day. "Come here, turn around and look at me I said and as soon as she started to move I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. "Every time you're a naughty little girl I'm going to beat that worthless ass of yours, do you understand me bitch?" "Well do you? I asked again.

She didn't answer right away but eventually a "yes Sir" came out of her lips.

We worked until lunch without incident, well she worked while I mostly sat in my office dumb fucked at the possibilities ahead. Yesterday I had a worthless employee today I have a slave.

I called her into my office and told her to get her lunch and come back in. As she walked in the room I motioned for her to come over to the same side of the table as me. "Put your lunch down and stand there bitch, don't say a fucking work" I instructed her while i reach around and grabbed her ass with both my hands whilst pulling her into me so she rested against my chair.

I started running my hands over her body. Her tits were small but firm, maybe just a "C" cup at most, they felt great as I squeezed them. Without warning I ripped her blouse open to expose them.

My second rip at her blouse caused the straps of her bra to slip of her shoulders totally exposing her tits. I pulled at her skirt causing it to drop to the floor.

My hands quickly made their way to her cunt, she spread her legs without being told, which I liked a lot. I probably wasn't surprised to find her already wet and with just a few glances of my hand across her clit she was ready to cum. "Don't you fucking cum you slut" I barked. I wanted her coming on my terms not hers.

Again I yelled "don't you fucking cum slut" as I quickened the speed I was rubbing her clit at. I got faster and faster, her breathing getting shallower and shallower she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer I thought to myself as I said "come for me slut, come for me."

She came in a screaming heap her entire body trembling her cum juices running down her leg. My cock had gotten rock hard, I toyed with the idea of fucking her then and there but I wanted her to wait. I wanted to make her beg to be fucked, plus I wanted to humiliate her some more.

I pushed down on her shoulder "get on your knees bitch", she dropped immediately. "You want my cock don't you slut, come on slut tell me you want that cock" I taunted her as my cock sprung out of my jeans. I grabbed it and started stroking it right in front of her face "do you want to suck that cock bitch" I asked as I stroked it a little quicker.

"Yes Sir" she said as she looked up at me, looking me in the eye for the first time since I'd smacked her.

"Tell me bitch, tell me what you want",

"I want to suck that cock Sir, please let me suck it, please Sir please" she was almost pleading.

"Okay bitch show me what a good little cock sucker you are" I said. She moved her head forward ready to wrap her lips around my cock when I stuck my arm out placing my hand on her forehead stopping her head from pushing any further forward.

I continued stroking my cock, mocking her as I did "come on bitch suck it, show me what a good cock sucker you are." I smirked to myself as I watched her head trying to bob forward, pushing against the force of my arm holding her back.

I was jerking my cock as quickly as I could now just inches from her face, I told her to grab her sandwich which confused her. "Fucking grab it now you worthless cunt and hold it under your mouth" I screamed at her, this time she did.

She just knelt there holding the sandwich in place, her eyes looking up at me they had the same miserable look in them they usually have.

I tensed all-over as the first shot splashed across her nose, she flinched instantly but i was still holding her head so she couldn't move away.

The second landed in her eye, the others I have no fucking idea where they landed but judging by the mess over her face I think it's safe to say all over it. I held her in place with my hand that now only lightly rested against her head.

Her eye's where shut tightly the cum had started running down her face, the sandwich held under her mouth acting as a scoop and collecting it, you could see the bread starting to get soggy.

I smacked my spent cock into her face a couple of times, the slap into the cum running down her face made a funny sound, I remember I laughed.

I dropped back into my chair kicking backwards as I did to give myself a better view of my handy work. "Be a good girl and eat your lunch" I said causing her eyes to spring open, she started at me with a mix of confusion and fear. "Eat your fucking lunch now – don't make me tell you again" I barked.

Watching her eat that sandwich was one of the great pleasure I've had in my life. Her humiliation was palatable you could smell it. She made faces, she gagged and the one I liked the most, she cried. I made her eat ever last bite, the thought that my cum had mixed in with her tears on the sandwich made me nearly laugh out loud but I managed to stop myself.

My cock was rock hard again "get on your hands and knees, bitch" I yelled as I stood up and made my way over to her undoing my jeans as I went. She'd gotten down on all fours, I reached down and pushed her face into the carpet, her elbows slid outwards at the same time, her back had arched as her ass pointed up in the air.

I kept my hand pushed into the back of her head as I swung myself over to hover above as I straddled her. I grabbed my cock and lead it down to her asshole.

She screamed "please Sir no, not there, please Sir don't" when she realized I was about to fuck her ass.

I pushed my weight down, she tried to squirm away but I held her in place as I yelled "don't you fucking move bitch." I pushed a little harder and new I was in by the scream she let out.

She was begging and screaming no over and over while crying uncontrollably. One final push buried my cock deep in her ass, I grabbed her hips pulling them hard back towards me. I left my cock deep in her ass not moving for a few seconds to give her a chance to get used to it before I started rocking my hips into her, she let out a loud yelp with every thrust which turned into a scream as my rhythm got quicker and quicker.

I started pulling it all the way out and then plunging it back in just because it drew the loudest scream out of her. I fucked her for about ten minutes before I pumped my load deep into her asshole.

I sent her back to her desk with the cum still running out her ass, still all disheveled form earlier. I sent her home at five that afternoon but not before my final blowjob for the day. God I can't wait till tomorrow.

a1fiend
a1fiend
113 Followers