Heather

Story Info
His little sister grew up.
2.6k words
4.09
204.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auole12
auole12
7 Followers

As I pulled off the interstate and neared my house I again began to get frustrated with the fact that I was coming home. I had spent the first part of my spring break with a bunch of friends at the beach and was talked into coming home for a night before going back to school by my mom. I hadn’t really wanted to go but I figured at least I would get a home cooked meal and maybe even a little money before I had to head back to school.

When I arrived at home, I was greeted pretty warmly. It was my first time back since the previous summer. My mom rushed outside and gave me a big hug as soon as I stepped out of the car. She was closely followed by my sister. My dad, never one to get too emotional waited for me on the steps.

“Henry, I’m so glad your finally home,” squealed my mom.

Heather, my sister, was also excited to see me. “Nice to see you again bro.”

“Yeah, it’s nice to be back,” I lied. I would much rather have been back down at the beach with all of my friends. I knew that they were all getting drunk going out looking for girls and here I was stuck at home with my parents and sister. “Well, what’s the plan for tonight?” I asked.

My mom was the first to speak up. “I was going to cook you dinner but you got here a little later than I expected. We have to leave in about 20 minutes to make it to Heather’s basketball game.”

Basketball? Since when did my sister have any interest in sports. “You don’t play basketball!”

“Duh Henry. I dance at the games.”

That’s when I noticed for the first time what Heather was wearing. She had on a pair of tight black pants that really clung to her thighs and ass. On top she had a small camo colored t-shirt on that came to just above her stomach and her hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. For a brief second I actually found myself thinking she looked pretty hot. “Yea right,” I thought. “This is Heather your thinking about.”

“Oh yea,” I quickly stammered. “I guess I forgot that you tried out for the dance team this year.”

“Thanks for caring about me Hank.” She used to always call me Hank when we were younger because she knew that I hated it. I’m sure she did it now to get me back for forgetting that she had joined the dance team. It had been a big deal to her. I now remembered Mom telling me about how excited she had been to make the team. Heather had always been into ballet but never anything like what the dance team did. They dance to rap or rock music and generally dress and dance pretty sexy.

“Well, at least I get to see you dance tonight,” I responded as I smiled at her.

“Yes I guess you do,” she said as she smiled coyly back at me.

For the next 15 minutes we sat around and made small talk and caught up on everything that had been going on with each other. I am 21 and about to start my final year of college. I’ve had a lot of fun in my first three years. There has been plenty of beer, plenty parties and yes, plenty of girls. I am a fairly good looking guy standing at 6’ tall and 180lbs. I have short brown hair and dark brown eyes . About a year ago I started to work out at a local gym so slowly but surely I have started to turn my once average body into one with a little bit of muscle.

As we continued to talk I found myself glancing more and more in the direction of my sister. She had recently had her 18th birthday and was in her last year of high school. She would soon be joining me at college. She really did look beautiful. She had grown to about 5’6’’ and couldn’t be more than 112lbs. Her long brown hair was pulled back tightly in a pony tail. As I started to look more closely at her I realized that she had grown in more ways than one. I definitely didn’t remember my sister having tits like that. They looked nice and round and were big enough to push the bottom of her shirt away from her body. Her stomach was tanned golden brown and was perfectly flat.

Before I could look any farther down I felt what I knew was the beginning of a hard on. “Oh shit,” I thought. “I can’t get a hard on from looking at my sister.” I quickly turned away and focused on thinking of anything but sex. Almost immediately Dad announced it was time to go. I jumped up and led the way outside to the car just to insure that the bulge slowly forming in my pants would not be recognized.

An hour later I was sitting in the stands of my old high school gym impatiently waiting for the halftime show. Although I was upset with myself for getting excited over my sister, I was really anxious to see her dance. Finally halftime arrived, the dancers came out, and there she was front and center among the 10 or so other girls. As the music started, I couldn’t believe my eyes. “Is that really Heather out there?” I thought to myself. “I had no idea that she could move like that.”

I had always thought of my sister as a shy sweet little girl. However, the young woman that was putting on a show for me and everyone else in the gym looked anything but shy and sweet. The more I watched, the more I was certain that she was looking directly at me. She looked absolutely amazing out there. Before I knew it the dance was over and she and the other girls were running off the floor. As I started to sit back and wait for the game to start back I realized that I had enjoyed her dance more than I originally thought. “Damnit Henry. You have to stop getting hard over your little sister,” I thought. As the game resumed my cock slowly began to return to its normal size.

After the game was over we went and stood outside to wait for Heather. “So Hank, what did you think?” asked Heather as she ran up to us.

“Not too bad sis. You were actually pretty good. I didn’t know you knew all of those moves.”

“Thanks. I guess you don’t know me as well as you thought you did, huh?” she said as she smiled sweetly at me. She then turned to Mom. “Do you mind if I spend the night at Allyson‘s tonight? She asked me a little bit ago” Allyson was her best friend and had been for years. They were inseparable. She was a really cute girl, and Heather had always told me that she had a crush on me, but I always thought I was too cool to be checking out my sisters friends.

“Sure, that will be fine but make sure your home pretty early because Henry is leaving tomorrow.”

“No problem. Thanks a lot Mom.” Before Heather ran off to find her friend she turned to give me a hug. “Goodnight Hank. I’ll see you in the morning.”

As she hugged me I could feel her breasts pressing tightly into my chest, and I could feel her soft breath on my neck. Her embrace seemed to linger a little longer than usual and caused my cock to twitch in my pants. “I’ll see you tomorrow Heather,” I stuttered as she turned to walk away. As I walked back to the car with my parents I found myself a little bit upset that Heather would not be at the house tonight. “What are you thinking?” I wondered. “She is your sister. Nothing more.”

When we got back to the house my parents soon announced that they were off to bed. I watched TV for a little bit but then decided to head upstairs and maybe try to get to bed early. After walking into my room I changed into my gym shorts and a t-shirt. As I sat down on my bed I couldn’t help but think about the events of the night. Every time I tried to think about something else my mind would always wander back to Heather. I eventually gave up trying to ignore her and began thinking about how beautiful she is. “I can’t believe that I’m thinking about my own sister like this.”

Then, without even thinking I stood up and started to walk across the hall into my sisters room. I knew that she was at Allyson’s and the thought of checking out her room seemed innocent enough. I slowly stepped inside her room and turned on the lights. Her walls were painted a bright yellow and filled with posters. One of the first things that I saw was a large dresser with a big mirror on top of it. The outsides of the mirror was covered with pictures. I walked over to the dresser and began to look at the pictures. It seemed that Heather had some very hot friends. My mind stopped for a second as I thought I heard something downstairs. “Nah, Mom and Dad are asleep and Heather is at Allyson’s.”

As I continued to look at the pictures my cock began to grow beneath my shorts. I found a couple of pictures of Heather and her friends at the beach. They all looked very hot in their bikinis. My cock was rock hard now and desperately trying to get free of my shorts. The more I looked at the pictures of Heather and her friends, the more I found myself looking at Heather. She really was hot. In a couple of the pictures she was wearing a low cut black bikini that made her look sexy as hell.

Finally, I couldn’t resist any longer. I reached down and pulled my cock out of my shorts and slowly began to stroke it. I grabbed a couple of the better pictures and quickly moved over to her bed. Just before I sat down I noticed a red thong lying on the floor. Without even hesitating I bent over and picked it up. I then laid back down on her bed with my cock in one hand and the pictures and her thong in the other. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” She was so fucking hot though. I laid the pictures down in front of me on the bed and held her thong in my right hand as my left swiftly stroked my long firm cock.

I then brought her panties up to my face. I put them right up to my nose and inhaled as deeply as I could. “Oh my god baby!! You smell so good.” I was talking out loud now as I was imagining her sitting right next to me. My hand was flying over my cock now as I continued to breathe in my sisters sex.

“Oh Heather, I want you so bad. You smell so fucking good. I want your hot fucking pussy.” My mind was filled with visions of Heather as I jacked my cock as hard as I could. I could feel my orgasm starting to build.

“Oh yes Heather. I want to fuck your tight little pussy so hard. Oh yes baby sis. Your pussy smells so fucking good. I’m gonna cum all over you. Oh yeah baby, all over your face and your tits. Oh shit Heather, here it comes.”

“OOOOH YES. FUCK YEAH BABY. I’M CUMMING ALL OVER YOU. OH SHIT YEAH HEATHER. OOOH FUCK YES”

I shot stream after stream of hot cum all over her pictures. They were almost completely covered. “Oh yes baby. That was incredible.”

I sat there breathing heavily as looked down at the mess I made. Just as I started to wipe my empty cock off on my shirt I froze. The door to her room moved slightly and I swear I heard quick footsteps out in the hallway. “There’s no way that I just got caught.” I sat in silence for about a minute before I got up enough courage move. I threw her thong on the floor and went and got a towel out of the bathroom. I cleaned up the pictures and her bed as best as I could. “Who in the world could have seen me? I must just be imagining things. No one is here.” I was quickly convincing myself that it had all been in my head.

When I was satisfied that everything was back in order I buried the towel in the bottom of the laundry basket and went to bed. Before I fell closed my eyes I continued to insure myself that I was just paranoid. By the time I fell asleep I was thoroughly convinced of it.

I awoke early the next morning and could smell breakfast already prepared. As I walked downstairs I slightly smiled and shook my head as I recalled the previous nights events. When I got into the kitchen I noticed that Heather and Dad were already eating and Mom was just getting ready to sit down.

“I guess no one was going to wake me up for breakfast,” I joked as I walked to the table and sat down.

“Oh honey, we thought you might want to sleep,” responded Mom acting like her feelings were hurt. “You sure got back early this morning Heather. I wasn’t expecting you for another hour or so.”

“Actually, I stayed here last night. Allyson got in a big fight with her mom and so I wasn’t allowed to stay over there.”

As soon as the words left here mouth my whole body froze. “There is no way,” I thought. “No fucking way.” As soon as the thought escaped my mind she turned to me and smiled.

“Did you sleep good last night Hank?”

“Yea,” I stuttered. “It was nice to be in my own bed again.”

“In YOUR own bed huh. I bet that was nice”

My mind was racing a hundred miles an hour as I tried to figure out what to do. The only thing that I could think was that I had to get out of there as soon as possible.

When I finished with breakfast I raced upstairs and quickly packed my bags. When I had everything ready to go went back downstairs and announced that I was leaving.

“So soon,” my mother complained. “You don’t have to leave yet.” Heather also gave me a disappointed look.

“I know, but I need to get on the road. Anyways I’ll be back in a month or two when school is out for good.”

Heather volunteered to take my bags out to my car as I said my goodbyes to Mom and Dad. Everyone then followed me outside to see me off. As quickly as possible I hugged Heather goodbye and told her that I would see her soon. I didn’t even notice that she had kissed me on the cheek when we broke our hug. My mind was focused on getting out of there as quickly as possible.

A few hours later I arrived back on campus with all of my fears from last nights events miles behind me. I headed inside my apartment and decided I should go ahead and unpack my bag. As I threw my bag up onto my bed and opened it up I was shocked at what I discovered. I could not believe it. Sitting right on top of my bag as soon as I unzipped it was my sisters red thong.

Thank you very much for reading. This is my first ever story and I hope to write more. I very much would appreciate any and all comments, or suggestions. Thanks.

auole12
auole12
7 Followers