Heather and Riley Ch. 04

Story Info
Riley submits to her coach.
3.6k words
4.46
57.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley could hear the alarm buzzing but her dreaming mind struggled to ignore it. The fight ended when her mother, Heather, started gently shaking her shoulder. Riley rolled over and said, "Just five more minutes, please."

"Not a chance. The last time I gave you five more minutes it turned into thirty and you were almost late for school," replied Heather as she pulled the covers back.

"Okay...I am getting up," said Riley.

Riley got up and went to her dresser. The night before she had laid out her basketball uniform. Tonight Centerville's Lady Tigers were playing the Anderson Blue Jays. Riley and the rest of the Lady Tigers were not looking forward to the game because it was probably going to be humiliating defeat. Holding to team tradition, Riley was going to proudly wear her uniform to school. The only problem with that is the uniform was utterly hideous.

The uniform they actually played in were not that bad. The jersey was orange with black lettering and shorts were black with an orange stripe running down the outside of the leg. The warm-ups they wore over it were the issue. They were an orange and black tiger stripe pattern that looked like it belonged on a pimps couch or maybe his car seat covers.

Riley left the bedroom she shared with mother and went to the kitchen to get a quick breakfast before heading off for school. Heather was leaning against the counter sipping a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. Riley noticed right away that she was not dressed in her usual work clothes. She had on a pair of old tennis shoes, her faded blue jeans that had holes in the knees, and a dark green turtle neck sweater.

"Did they start casual Friday's at the office?" asked Riley as she poured milk over her cereal.

Heather was not sure what to say. She had not told Riley about Grace's offer. Her first thought was to lie. She wanted to but how would she explain where the money came from. To do that she would have make up another lie. The prospect of having to lie over and over again was not something she wanted to live with.

"I am not going to the office today. Mrs. Patterson, my boss' wife, asked if I would pose for her. She thinks she is an artist and is looking for a model. She offered me a lot of money to do it so I said I would."

"What kind of posing are you going to be doing?" asked Riley.

Heather lifted her coffee cup in front of her mouth and said before she took a sip, "She wants to paint me in the nude."

"Really...That is cool. You have a great body. You should show it off."

Heather had not expected that reaction from Riley. She thought Riley would have been shocked but instead she was okay with it. Like it was no big deal. This threw her completely off guard and the only thing she could say was, "You think I have a great body?"

Riley simply answered, "Yes."

Heather's outlook on the whole situation changed in an instant. She originally entered into this deal only because she wanted to help Riley pay for college. Now she felt differently. She was still going to use the money for Riley's tuition but now she was actually looking forward to posing for Grace. Heather gave Riley a hug and said she needed to get going.

Riley finished her bowl of cereal and left not long after her mother. While she was waiting in front of her building for ride to arrive she thought she saw Mr. Ross pulling out of her apartment building's parking lot. He was one of the teachers at her school and quite possibly the hottest man she had ever seen. Riley was not alone in her attraction. Every girl wished to be in one of his classes. Riley was one of the lucky ones. She had Mr. Ross for her favorite class, Creative Writing.

Riley's first two classes of the day were advanced placement courses and were by far her hardest classes. Once they were over the rest of her school day was easy. Her next class was Creative Writing. Riley slipped through the door just before the bell rang. She took her seat and waited for Mr. Ross to start the class.

Mr. Ross stood up from behind his desk and went to the blackboard. On Friday's the school faculty was allowed to wear blue jeans and Mr. Ross never disappointed his female students. He started to write something on the blackboard but Riley was too focused on his butt to care what he was writing. When he turned to face the class Riley could swear she could make out the bulge of his package.

Riley knew if she kept staring Mr. Ross would eventually catch her so she peeled her eyes reluctantly away to see what he had written. In all capital letters he had written the word "DESCRIPTION". He started his lecture by saying the word twice.

"Is the largest cause of frustration for any writer. I myself have struggled at times with trying to find the ideal way to describe an object, a person, or a even a situation," he paused for a moment. Mr. Ross was not just a teacher. He was also a published author. While he was still in college he had a book of his poetry published and in the four years he had been teaching at Wilson High School he had two fiction novels also published. None of them every made the best sellers list but Riley loved his poetry.

He continued his lecture, "Writers have to take something they have in their mind and translate that into written words that can paint the same picture in someone else's mind. Not an easy task. So in order to help you develop your skills of description I have a writing exercise for you. I want you to picture the most beautiful rose in your mind and you have till the end of class to write a description of it."

The class started working on the assignment Mr. Ross walked up and down the rows of desks. Occasional he would stop and read over a student's shoulder and offer a suggestion. Riley stared at the blank paper before her. She could picture a rose in her mind. She almost started a simple description of it but instead she thought of something a little different.

She decided to write her description in the first person as if she were the rose. The idea came to her as she watched Mr. Ross pass by her desk. When he passed by she thought about how great it would be to actually be those jeans. Wrapped around that perfectly shaped butt and across his cock. Then her mind drifted back to the assignment and she asked what if I were the rose.

Using this new perspective the description seemed to just flow onto the paper. Riley sensed that the bell was about to ring so she quickly scribbled out her last sentence. The bell rang. While her classmates hustled out for their next class, Riley went to Mr. Ross's desk to turn in her work. She was about to place it in his inbox but Mr. Ross reached for it instead.

He leaned back in his chair and started to read. His deep blue eyes skimmed slowly over her words. Riley watched as his lips turned into a wide smile. He set the paper down on his desk and said, "This is really amazing work. I am really impressed."

Riley was not sure what to say at first but she managed to say, "I'm glad you like it."

"I am the rose. My beauty is a gift to the world."

It took her a moment to realize that he was quoting her.

He set the paper on his desk and said, "Next week on Saturday night I am hosting a poetry read at the Beat, it's a little coffee shop downtown next to the CU campus. A group of us get together and read stuff we have written. It is very casual. I would really like for you to come and read this."

Riley was completely dumbfounded. Mr. Ross thought something she had written was that good. All she could say was, "Alright."

"Great! We start at eight."

Riley went back to her desk and got her books. On her way to Study Hall she was in her own world. This was almost too good to be true. Mr. Ross, the teacher every girl wanted, just asked her to spend time with him after school. Riley did not even realize that Ms. Pritchard, her basketball coach, was calling her name."

Ms. Pritchard grabbed Riley's arm and asked, "Riley are you okay? You look totally out of it."

"Uhh...Ms. Pritchard...I'm fine. I was just thinking about something," stammered Riley.

"I think I know what is wrong with you. Go to my office and wait for me. What is your next class?"

I took Riley a moment to recall, "Uhh...Study Hall."

"Okay. I will go let them you will be with me."

Riley changed direction and went off to Ms. Pritchard's office. Ms. Pritchard was also the school nurse so her office also served as her examination room. While she waited for Ms. Pritchard she could not help remembering what had happened in there earlier that week and then what followed in the locker room after with Maria. The memories alone were enough for her to start getting aroused.

Ms. Pritchard opened the door and quickly locked it behind. Ever since she had seen and touched Riley's nude body she had not been able to get the thoughts out of her head. It was driving her crazy and she needed to do something.

"Riley, you are one of my best players and I can not have you so distracted that you cannot perform. Tonight we are going to have a tough game against Anderson," said Ms. Pritchard.

"I know that tonight's game is going to be tough but I do not know why you would think that I am distracted."

"You were practically orgasmic in the hallway just now!"

Riley now understood. Earlier that week her team mates dared her to let Ms. Pritchard exam her pussy. She had told Ms. Pritchard that she had been having strange feelings.

"You need to release that sexual tension so you can focus. Go ahead and get out of that uniform."

Riley did as she was told and started to undress. She was not sure where this was going but she did it anyway. Riley stripped down to her bra and panties and turned to face her coach.

"My God! Look at you. Your nipples are hard as rocks and I can see that enormous clit of yours through those panties from across the room. You clearly need to masturbate."

"Here?" asked Riley.

Ms. Pritchard put her hands on her narrow hips and said, "Well, I am sure you don't want to do it out in the hallway."

"But you are here," protested Riley.

"So. What is the problem?"

"I usually only do that in private."

"Riley...I found that puddle you left in the locker room and I saw you leave with Maria so obviously you are not that shy."

Riley was beginning to figure out what this was really about and decided to play along with her coach's fantasy. She had heard the rumor that Ms. Pritchard was a lesbian and now she believed it. The lust in her eyes is what gave her away.

Ms. Pritchard was waiting for Riley to finish stripping. She wanted to tear away those clothes and ravish that young hot body. Ms. Pritchard steadied herself. If she acted too quickly, Riley might over react and that would be a disaster.

Riley pulled off her bra and tossed it on top of the rest of her uniform. It felt good to have her breasts out in the open. The 38 C bra was actually too small anyway because of her recent growth spurt. The cool air stiffened her nipples and her large breasts swayed slightly as she moved. Riley then slid her panties down until they fell to the floor. When she picked them up she felt that the crotch was moist. She was more turned on than she thought.

Now that Riley was naked, Ms Pritchard told her, " You will probably be more comfortable on the exam table."

For the second time that week that week Riley hopped up on the exam table. Except this time she was not using the stirrups. Riley laid back with her knees bent and her legs spread.

"Relax and do what you normally do. I will be at my desk. Just try and forget that I am her," said Ms. Pritchard as she pretended to be looking over some paperwork on her desk.

Riley nodded her head and closed her eyes. First she started teasing her nipples. She had never masturbated in front of anyone before and she knew that Ms. Prtichard's was watching her every move. Riley was surprised at how aroused she was getting.

Riley tugged hard on her large chocolate colored nipples. She arched her back and tugged harder pulling her breast away from her chest. Ms. Pritchard watched and rubbed her pussy through her pants. Riley ran her right hand down her body but her left hand stayed groping her breast. Her finger tips worked up and down her slit. She was very wet so her two fingers easily slid inside her now dripping pussy. Usually it only couple her a few moments to reach orgasm but instead she deliberately kept herself from cumming.

Faking frustration Riley said, "This is not working. I can't seem to get myself off. Can you help me?"

Eagerly Ms. Pritchard came to the side of the table. This was more than she had hoped for. She ran the back of her hand down Riley's side. Ms. Pritchard unbuttoned her blouse. Riley watched as her coach shrugged the blouse off her shoulders. She was not wearing a bra so her triple D breasts bounced freely.

"Not bad for a 43 year old woman, right?"

Riley had to agree with her. They were the largest breasts she had ever seen. They sagged somewhat from their weight but they still held their round shape. Riley could also make out the faded remains of tan lines from a very small bikini top.

Ms. Pritchard leaned across her young athlete's body and let her tongue flick against Riley's nipple. Then she began sucking on the huge nipple. Riley had never had anyone suck on her nipples and the sensation nearly drove her to climax. Then Ms. Pritchard's teeth clamped down. Riley let out a yelp in response but Ms. Pritchard did not let go a right away. The line between pleasure and pain blurred in Riley's mind while Ms. Pritchard's teeth continued to grind on her sensitive flesh.

When Ms. Pritchard released Riley looked down at her nipple. It was already starting to swell and she knew it was going to be bruised.

"Do you want me to make the other one match this one?" asked Ms. Pritchard as she pinched the abused nipple between her fingers.

Riley winced and meekly said, "Yes, please."

This time Ms. Pritchard did not tease the nipple first. She sucked on it hard once and then bit down hard. Through the pain Riley could feel a tiny stream of juices leaking from her pussy. After letting go with her mouth Ms. Pritchard squeezed both of her throbbing nipples and said, "These are going to look great."

She continued teasing Riley's rapidly swelling nipples and said, "I noticed something during my examination of you the other day. Your vagina is really quite large. I bet you have never experienced the pleasure of being completed filled up. I am going to give you that pleasure?"

Three of Ms. Pritchard's fingers dipped inside Riley's pussy. After a few strokes Riley felt a fourth finger slip inside her. Ms Pritchard lowered her thumb so it hit Riley's clit with every stroke. Riley felt a powerful orgasm building deep inside herself. Riley had closed her eyes and did not expect what Ms. Pritchard did next.

Ms. Pritchard grabbed both of her nipples and twisted them nearly all the way around. The pain was so intense Riley's entire body went rigid and she almost screamed but Ms. Pritchard mouth was on her's, kissing her passionately. Ms. Pritchard released her and whispered, "You don't cumm until I say so."

Riley looked down at her abused nipples. They stuck out an inch and half from her breast. She started to reach for them but Ms. Pritchard grabbed her arms and scolded, "I did not give you permission to touch them. Now I have to punish you."

Riley watched as Ms. Pritchard's mouth descended between her legs. Ms. Pritchard violently spit on her on her pussy. Riley felt totally degraded but she could not help getting turned on by it. Ms. Pritchard looked into Riley's eyes and said, "You better start begging or I am going to bite your clit off."

Shaking with fear Riley begged but Ms. Pritchard seemed not to care. Riley felt her coach's sharp teeth digging into her massive clit. She pleaded more but Ms. Pritchard was unrelenting. The pain was so intense that Riley eventually gave up on begging and pleading. Riley resigned her herself to the fact that Ms. Pritchard was now in total control of her body. She did not even feel when Ms. Pritchard released her mangled clit.

Ms. Pritchard kissed Riley's forehead and said, "You have to accept the fact that I own you now. I am your master and you are my slave. Now I am going to see how much you can take."

Smiling Ms. Pritchard placed the tips of her fingers against her thumb making a point with her hand. She placed her hand against Riley's pussy and slowly forced her way inside. Riley felt her inside stretching out. She spread her legs as far apart as she could attempting to open herself as much a possible. Ms. Pritchard's knuckle slipped past Riley's stretched lips and then her fingers started to curl into a tight fist. When Riley looked down, Ms. Pritchrad's entire hand and wrist were inside her. Ms. Pritchard slowly pumped her fist deeper inside Riley. The sensation was like a fire burning in her pussy and her orgasm was quickly building again. She looked up at Ms. Pritchard for permission. "You can cumm now, my little slut," said Ms. Pritchard.

Riley's body started to shake. At first it was just her legs but it quickly to the rest of her body. She gasped and Ms. Pritchard ripped her still closed fist from Riley's gapping pussy. Gushes of thick clear liquid flowed from her gapping pussy before become a steady trickle. Riley laid on the exam table continuing to shake for a few moments as her orgasm faded.

Riley sat up and looked down at her ravished pussy. It looked deformed and twice as big as usual. Her outer lips were stretched open and puffy. Her inner folds were exposed and hanging loosely. In a strange way it looked like a blooming flower.

Ms. Pritchard saw the concern on Riley's face and told her, "That tight outer labia of yours is going to be a little looser from now and your inner labia is going to hang out too. I made sure of that. From now on whenever someone see that cunt of your's they are going to know you are a slut. Are you going to thank me?"

"Thank you," said Riley gingerly touching her inner folds that now hung limp from her once tight pussy.

"You have not thanked me yet. Have you ever gone down on a woman before?" asked Ms. Pritchard.

"No," answered Riley.

"Well, I am going to teach you something else new today. Come over here and get down on all fours,"

Riley did as she was told. Ms. Pritchard unzipped her pants and pushed them and her panties down her ankles. Riley looked up and say that her coach oblivious dyed her hair blonde. Ms. Pritchard's bush was a thick mat of long dark hairs. It was not until she sat down and spread her knees did Riley see the pink flesh of her pussy. Ms. Pritchard spread her lips apart and said, "Kiss me."

Riley moved closer and placed her lips against Ms Pritchard's lips. Ms. Pritchard placed her hand on top of Riley's head and pushed her in closer. Riley nose was mashed against Ms. Pritchard's open crotch. The musky smell from her coach's pussy was turning Riley on again.

"Stick out your tongue and taste me you slut."

Riley probed as deeply as she could with her tongue, exploring her coach's pussy until her jaw started to get sore. From the sounds Ms. Pritchard was making Riley could tell she was enjoying it. Then she asked Riley to suck on her clit. It took Riley a moment to find it but when she did Ms. Pritchard started wildly bucking her hips. Her breathing became faster until she let out a quiet squeal.

Riley asked, "How did I do?"

"You need practice. Get dressed and get back to study hall," answered Ms. Pritchard.

The two of them quickly dressed and Ms. Pritchard unlocked the door so Riley could leave. As she was leaving Ms. Pritchard said, "This needs to stay be secret."

Riley could not shake the awkward feelings she had about what had just happened. The pain had been intense but at the same time she had loved it. If Ms. Pritchard came to her again she was sure she would not be able to refuse.