Heather Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Andrew! Just there, keep going like that..."

My tongue was now exploring between the folds of her cunt, tasting the richness of her juices and flicking against her clitoris. Her fingers were still playing with herself, slipping deep into her vagina as I licked around them. She was panting harder now, so I licked harder, trying to push my tongue into her and around her.

I could feel my cock aching as I hardened again, but knew I had to keep up my pleasuring of my mother's friend. I didn't want Isabelle to be disappointed, so tried everything I could think of to excite her more, stroking my fingers over her, and feeling her cunt as my tongue licked and sucked at her clitty. She was clearly enjoying it, as her hips were no writhing under me, and I was getting so hot still wearing her cardigan.

I kept up my fingering, linking with her fingers then sliding apart then slipping up inside her as I got bolder and she got wetter. By now she was moaning as she moved her hips up and down under me - it was quite a challenge to keep sucking her! But I only needed to keep it up for only a few more moments until she let out a load moaning cry, and pressed her body hard up on my face and mouth, writhing in ecstasy as she came.

I kept licking till her breathing became calmer, then she and I slipped our fingers out of her and spoke again.

"Oh Andrew, that was wonderful... You are a very good cunt sucker! Have you been practising on some other women that I don't know about?"

I thought she didn't need an answer, so stayed quiet.

"Either way, you are definitely a fine young man - first your cream and now your tongue. I can see I'm going to have to have you again - and soon. No wonder Heather kept quiet about you for so long, the greedy girl!"

I was lying beside her now, still wearing her cardigan, and with my cock now semi-erect with the excitement of licking her. She sat up on one elbow, her sweater pulling tight across her chest, and her skirt twisted around her waist. She said nothing, but pulled my head up to her bosom so that it nestled between her soft breasts, and gently put her hand around my cock. I hardened instinctively, that aching hardness that happens soon after you've cum. But I knew what she was planning and knew I couldn't resist. Her hands were hard around me - and I was hard too, as she began pumping for the second time that afternoon. This time it was a firm and rhythmic action, as if she would stop for nothing.

I moved my head till my lips felt the hardness of her nipple under the sweater, and I just sucked and licked the soft wool as she kept up her tossing motion, building up my cum again with practised hands. I began to writhe gently, my hips moving in time with her hand as the tossing motion continued.

"I can't have you messing up my nice cardy, now can I?" she said, letting my head drop back to the pillow. She leaned forward over me, still tossing with one hand, then moved her head down onto my cock again. This time her body was leaning on me, her hair now looser rubbing up and down my stomach has her lips and tongue moved up and down my cock. Her sweater was pulled tight over her back, pressing into her cardigan on my chest.

And as she kept up her relentless sucking and tossing, I could feel my cum building up again. As she'd twisted round, so her bottom was now up in the air, the pink skin outlined by her skirt and her moist folds just hidden by the nearest bottom cheek. Feeling bolder, I just rested my hand on her bottom, and let my fingers slip between her wet thighs, exploring her folds.

This seemed to excite her more, and she began to move her hands faster up and down my shaft, her head once again bobbing up and down as she worked me up. It was all too much for me, and I knew it would be all over again too soon as her relentless pumping drew my cum up my shaft. I pushed my fingers between her folds, and felt it slip easily inside her, so I moved it in and out of her slippery hole as I felt my cum about to burst out. Then as I arched my back and let out a cry of pleasure my cum spurted into her mouth for the second time that afternoon.

My cumming made her move faster, as if to make sure every last drop was out of me and into her mouth. It was pure heaven again, this time with me fingering her and enjoying her body too. I didn't have so much cum this time, so it wasn't long before she'd sucked me dry, and slowed down her pumping and head bobbing, before easing herself off me and moving back up into a sitting position.

"Well" she smiled, licking her lips, "that was certainly very good again Andrew. You've given me a lovely lot of cream, and you're so quick at giving it to me, you cheeky boy - so much faster than my husband Johnny! Maybe I should tell your mum all the details about what a good boy she's got! But maybe there again I won't because she might want you for herself, and that would never do."

"But I will have to tell her that I want you again to help with my little chores around the house. And will I need your cream regularly to keep me fresh!"

(c) 2010 Maudecardy

12