Heather Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather moaned: "Oh Isabelle, not more please! I'll do whatever you want me too, I promise!"

"OK," said Isabelle. "For now I will call you my slave-girl, and you must do whatever I say. Andrew will be my slave-boy, and you will both attend to me! I think I will leave you blindfolded for a bit yet, but I'll undo your wrists so we can take that cardy off. Slave-boy, over here please!"

It took a second to respond to the name, but I stood up to see what Isabelle wanted as she untied Heather's hands.

"Now you can take her cardy off for me," ordered Isabelle, and as I did so I marvelled at the feel of the wool and Heather's body. I couldn't resist stroking my hands against her breast as I pulled the cardigan off - but Isabelle didn't like me doing that.

"What do you think you are doing, Slave-boy. You'll only feel Heather if I tell you to! Now take her cardy and put it on yourself. That's right, I want you to wear Heather's cardy for a while. And do all the buttons up too - right to the top."

Now totally embarrassed, and yet still excited, I did as I was told. Heather's jumper was damp with her sweat, and it felt quite wet under her arms, but I buttoned it up watching my cock grow and feeling it ache.

"Slave-girl, you shall have my own cardy on." commanded Isabelle, pulling off her orange cardigan to reveal the matching polo-necked sweater underneath. She gave the cardigan to Heather, who pulled it on.

"Now to blindfold you too, Slave-boy. Come here." and with that Isabelle took the spare scarf and tied it behind my head. There was a little chink that I could see from, but I kept quiet about that.

"Right," said Isabelle, as if she was now ready. "I will now strip naked and lie down on the bed. I want my slave-girl to come and arouse my breasts with her tongue, and my slave-boy to arouse my cunt with his tongue. I need to be licked to a climax by my two slaves!"

And with that she peeled off her panties, before pulling her jumper off over her head. She must have been so hot, but maybe she liked that. I was getting hot now, wearing Heather's cardigan. I could catch glimpses of Isabelle's naked body as she pulled herself onto the bed, then lay down with arms behind her head. As she opened her legs wide apart I could see her shaved sex, pink and revealing.

"Right slaves, come and get me!" she smiled as she spoke.

The next few minutes were lost in dark fumbling, stroking and licking, as both Heather and I attended to Isabelle. I was fingering her, then licked her naked smooth cunt, sucking the soft folds of wet salty skin deep between her legs. I could feel Heather's body just to my left and from the noises, she was giving Isabelle's breasts a very wet sucking too.

I suddenly thought that I could probably feel Heather at the same time, so I slipped one hand cautiously between her legs. She carried on sucking as if nothing was going on, so soon my left hand was fingering her wet cunt as my right fingers and tongue explored Isabelle's cunt. It was heaven for me - and from the noises it was good for Isabelle too. Heather was keeping quiet but getting aroused again.

"OK," panted Isabelle, "You are both doing very well, slaves, but I need my slave-boy's cock inside me now. Stay there slave-girl, you just keep on sucking me. Slave-boy can lean above you."

So I did as I was told, grasping my aching hard cock, and pushing it towards the dampness of Isabelle's vagina. She pushed her hips up to meet me, so I thrust into her, listening to her moans as I pushed further in.

"Keep your fingers on my clitty too, slave-boy!" she ordered, "I want to get very excited now!"

As I leaned forward so my blue cardigan pressed against the orange wool of Isabelle's cardigan on Heather's back, pressing her down on Isabelle's naked body. Suddenly Isabelle seemed to get more aroused still, reaching her hands forward to grab my chest, pulling at my nipples under the wool of the jumper.

"Yes, slaves, now!" she panted, "Yes, slaves, now!" and it became her chant as she worked herself up before with a huge arching of her back, she started to cum underneath us.

Now I felt I could let go, so while she was still writhing with her orgasm I began a rhythmic shafting inside her to excite myself. Heather rolled over, lying on her back beside Isabelle, so I had the two of them to look at, and four exquisite breasts to stroke as I reached the point of no return. I wanted something in my mouth, so pressed my lips over Isabelle's and felt her tongue shoot into me. Writhing and shouting, I just had to cum, and felt my spunk pump into her. As I was cumming, I moved my lips from Isabelle's to Heather's, and pressed my tongue into her mouth as my cock pressed into the other's cunt. I came so noisily it could have wakened the dead - but what a way for a slave to cum...

(c) 2010 Maudecardy

12