Heather Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that she got up off the bed and slipped her panties down, revealing her beautifully shaved pink cunt, with just a narrow wisp of short hair in a central V shape. Heather and I were entranced by her stripping, my cock now fully erect as I looked at her neat green cardigan, with breasts pushing out assertively, contrasting with her naked lower half and black stockings.

"Come on the Heather, move yourself around!" she ordered.

Heather wriggled herself down the bed, then moved herself to a diagonal as Isabelle had requested.

"Mmm," said Isabelle, "We should try this carefully as I need to have your head right in the right position, so I can kneel over you and leave space for Andrew to get on and penetrate me. Let's see if it works!"

So she kneeled over her neighbour, positioning her hips over Heather's head, and lowered her head towards Heather's cunt. She gave it a kiss, and Heather squealed in surprise.

"Right," smiled Isabelle, " Now come up on the bed behind me, Andrew, and see if your cock is pointing at my cunt!"

Amazed by her language, I did as she asked, and found my cock pushing straight into the pink folds around her vagina.

"Not so soon!" she ordered, "I only wanted to make sure you're in the right place. You will need to suck me and finger me first before you can fuck me! But first you need to get a pillow for Heather's head, so she can suck me too."

Just looking a the two of them, Isabelle's pink bottom and green top kneeling over a nearly naked heather, her cardigan now wide open, was a vision to keep me wanking at night for ages. I moved round to reach a pillow, and carefully positioned it under Heather's head.

She smiled up at me, "Of that's much more comfy, thank you pet!" before Isabelle lowered her hips onto her neighbour's lips.

"Mmm!" murmured Isabelle, "That feels better!" as Heather started moving her tongue up over Isabelle's clitty.

I watched as Heather was forced to continue licking as Isabelle moved her hips to squirm her cunt over Heather's mouth. Heather now reached up round her bottom, and began moving her head back and forth as she continued to excite Isabelle. She meanwhile had lowered her head into the valley of Heather's legs, and I could hear her sucking loudly at her wet cunt, licking up the juices of her neighbour's cum.

My cock was now on fire watching them pleasuring each other, with Isabelle clearly out to get her share of arousal. So I thought I'd take my opportunity, and moved closer behind her writhing bottom, looking down under my rampant cock to see Heather's eyes smiling up at me.

Isabelle's cunt was now looking so juicy I thought I'd finger her first, so moved my hand to touch the warm slippery wetness of her folds. She began moaning gently as I moved my fingers up and down, slipping gently into her vagina then out around her lips, as I explored her cunt in detail. Then I moved my other hand along the soft green cashmere of her back, and realising her bra was still fastened, I quickly slipped both hands under her cardigan to undo it. Fortunately the catch just slipped apart, so I pulled my hands back, one to go between her legs again, the other now exploring along the side of her cardigan, seeking out her hanging breast and its pert nipple, now free from the grip of her bra..

Isabelle gasped as I squeezed it, and at the same time I slipped a finger right up inside her. I thought I'd try finding her g-spot too, so moved around with a purpose to find that ridged area inside her. My cock was now resting on her bottom as I fingered her cunt and played with her breast, thinking I was near to heaven.

We carried on like this for some time, Isabelle's head bent down between Heather's legs as she continued to suck and lick her, with her neighbour repaying the compliment just in front of me. They sounded so sexy as she slurping and licking noises of tongue and mouth against wet cunt came from two places at once.

My fingers inside Isabelle seemed to be doing the trick, as she was now gasping in between sucking, and hr hips were no gently swaying back and forth against my hand as I fingered her deep inside, my cock still rigid on her bottom.

"Mmm..." she moaned, "Oh you do learn so quickly, Andrew! I'm nearly ready for that cock of yours.." and then she went back to suck and tonguing Heather.

I could feel her ripples hardening in her vagina, and sensed from her breathing and movements and wetness that she was getting very well aroused, so decided it was time for me to slip into her.

It felt so good to be doing her without any commands, as if I was in control of these two older women sucking themselves in front of me.

So pulling back lightly, I looked carefully at her cunt, holding her vagina open as I slipped blissfully into her welcoming wetness.

She moaned a little, so I pushed a bit further, pulling out then pushing back to arouse her and me at the same time. Then I reached forward and grabbed her round the waste, feeling her firm body under the soft wool of her cardigan. Now I could push harder into her, sinking my cock in all the way till my belly was pushing at her bottom. She was tight, but so slippy that I just naturally fitted into her, now pulling out a little, then pushing harder in.

She was beginning to moan more regularly now, pushing her hips back at me as I thrust into her, and soon we had a regular rhythm going, as my belly slapped into her bottom with my regular thrusting.

Suddenly I felt a new sensation, as Heather's tongue was reaching up to lick at my balls every time I pulled out. It all felt so good - and looked so fabulous, that I would have come straightaway if I'd not been sucked off earlier.

As it was it meant I could enjoy it all to the full, seeing Isabelle's body from her naked cunt and bottom to her green cardigan-covered back to the back of her head, with Heather's head visible from time to time as I pulled out further and peeked down under my cock.

Isabelle was getting to far gone, however, and I knew it wouldn't be long before she reached the point of no return. She was smacking her cunt down against my cock now and her breath was coming in short pants as she had to stop sucking her neighbour in order to get oxygen in her lung

"Oh yes!" she panted. "Oh, yes, keep going, oh yes, oh yes, oh YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

And with that her body went into a huge spasm, so I gripped her tightly round the waist to stay up inside her, and began to push harder and faster into her wetness.

"YES!" she was crying, "Oh Yes! Fuck me harder, suck me harder!".

So the two of us continued our mad pleasuring of her writhing body, Heather's head pushing against my legs and balls as she struggled to keep her mouth on Isabelle's clitoris, and me holding on tightly to keep up my pounding of her cunt.

She seemed to keep on coming for ages, getting so juicy that she was dripping all over Heather's face, but we kept on our stimulation as it was all just so good.

She slowed her thrashing, but her panting continued: "Oh don't stop, I can feel another one coming!"

And as we continued our shafting and sucking, so another writhing orgasm shook Isabelle's body, and she started more shouting:

"Oh yes, oh yes! oh more!"

Poor Heather's face now looked as if she'd been out in a rainstorm, with Isabelle's cum dripping all over her and into her hair. I knew I couldn't last much longer, but felt so good that I'd stayed this long to see and hear and smell such an amazing orgasm.

As Isabelle slowed down again, she panted, "Oh God that was so good," then panted some more before: "I can feel another one coming too, but this time you can come inside me Andrew!"

"Just let yourself go," she panted, "along with me. So we can come together!"

And this time I knew I could let go properly and let my spunk explode inside her. So as she built up I leaned further forward, putting my weight on her hips as I reached under both side to grab her hanging breasts, pulling the wool of her cardigan apart to feel the naked flesh and find her harder nipples. They felt so good, soft fleshy warm breasts with harder rubbery nipples, and had an amazing effect on Isabelle, who started moaning all over again.

"Oh Andrew!" she cried, "Oh this is fantastic!"

I pushed harder into her, feeling Heather's head between my legs as she kept up her sucking, and we brought Isabelle to another climax.

This time my cum was ready and about to burst out, so as she began writhing and squirming and shouting out "Oh Yes!" for the third time, I knew I could just let go.

"Oh Isabelle!" I shouted, "I'm fucking you! Take me now!"

"Yes!" she cried back, "Now, now now!" pushing harder back onto my cock with every 'now'.

I felt my cock shoot out the first gush of spunk inside her and let out a cry of pleasure, and she responded with more shouting and panting as we both came at the same time. I felt my spunk shooting up inside her, and knew that her juices would be dripping down over Heather's face as we both had such fantastic orgasms.

As we both slowed down, my hands stroked Isabelle's breasts, rubbing over the skin and over the cardigan now hanging open, while my hips pushed against her wet skin, still making squishy noises as my cock slid in and out of her cunt.

I wished I'd had a camera to film everything that happened, but it was all so clear in my mind that I knew I'd remember the morning for ever.

Eventually my cock had shrunk so it slipped out of Isabelle, and as I knelt up I saw drip of spunk dripping down onto Heather's face, along with Isabelle's juices.

"Oh, sorry!" I said.

"It's fine!" smiled Heather, dreamily. "I'm so wet all over that a splash or two of your spunk won't make any difference, pet!"

I pulled further back, taking in the view of Isabelle, now with her head up, kneeling over Heather, the green of Isabelle's cardigan contrasting with the blue of Heather's and their pink skins. It looked just so fabulous.

Isabelle then kneeled up, almost pushing into me, so I grabbed her round the waist to stop falling over.

"Surely you don't want more now!" she joked, twisting round to look at me.

Then we both got up off the bed, leaving Heather with her bedraggled hair and wet spunk-covered face, to lift herself up into a sitting position. She turned around to look at us, breasts hanging freely framed by the blue of her cardie.

"Well that was a different morning, and no mistake!" she said. "I think I'll just go for a quick shower, then put the kettle on. I'm sure it's time for a cup of tea!"

Isabelle pulled her cardigan together and began to button it up.

"I think you may have pulled a button off when you pulled my cardie open." she said, as clearly there was a button missing.

"Sorry!" I said

"But it was worth the price of a new cardie to be aroused like that. You are now a great lover, Andrew, and I hope you keep in learning as you grow!"

Then she just grabbed me around the waist and kissed me fully on the lips, my wet cock pushing softly against her wet cunt as her tongue pushed into my mouth.

"Now you'd better have a shower next, or your mum will be smelling all our lady-juices when you get home!"

(c)2010 Maudecardy

12