Heather Falls in Love Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with only two days remaining to her flight, she met Rowena.

*****

It was about noon and Heather, quite predictably, was lying topless on the beach, reading a Stephen King.

'Ahem,' an unfamiliar voice said, 'it's Hev, isn't it?'

Heather looked up from Pennywise to see a young, auburn-haired girl standing over her. For one crazy second she thought it was her school chum, Mary Rose. Then she looked again and revised her opinion. Mare was pushing twenty-four by now. This girl wasn't out of her teens. She was, however, stacked and had two interlocked hearts with crosses tattooed just above her ankle.

Intriguing, or what?

'You go in that bar down the beach, don't you,' the girl continued. 'I saw you when we were in there the other night. Can I sit down?'

'Please do,' said Heather, pushing herself into a sitting position and realizing that, for the first time since her run-in with The Witches of Forster, she was self-lubricating. And her nips were hardening too. No chance of hiding that second event so she just smiled and brazened it out.

'I'm Rowena,' the girl said. 'I'm from Stafford, although I don't expect you'll know where that is.'

'I went to school in Cheshire,' said Heather. 'That's just up the road from Stafford so I know exactly where it is.'

'You went to school in England?' Rowena seemed surprised. 'Isn't that a long way from here?'

'I'm English, born and bred in Yorkshire.'

'That's amazing. You sound like an Aussie. And you seemed to know everybody in that bar.'

'I'm just visiting.' Heather laughed and not very covertly ogled Rowena's boobs (she was in a bikini top designed to flatter rather than conceal). 'I must have been in Oz too long. Or maybe I just absorb accents. My dad used to say I sounded awfully posh while I was at The Manor School For Young Ladies. I used to tell him it was his and Mum's fault for sending me there.'

'You went to an all-girls school!' Rowena's light green eyes glinted. 'Is it true what they say?'

'I don't know what you mean, but I did get an extra A-level in cunnilingus. And by the way, I like your tat.'

'I like your tits,' Rowena replied, equally brazenly. 'I couldn't believe it when I looked out of the window and saw you sunbathing here. I just had to come and talk to you. And I'm so glad I did. Everything I'm hearing and seeing is good.'

So was everything Heather was hearing and seeing; maybe too good to be true.

'You said "we". Who's "we" when you're at home?'

'I'm here on a family holiday,' Rowena pulled a face, 'with my parents and two brothers. They're doing the Barrier Reef today. I've had enough of the boys so I pretended I'd be seasick and stayed here.'

'How old are the boys?'

'They're sixteen and seventeen, but they act more like six and seven.'

'And how old are you, Rowena?'

'Nineteen, going on twenty.'

Heather smiled. 'You look younger.'

'Well I'm not. I'll show you my student union card if you want. It's in my bedroom.' She pointed to a one-level villa on the edge of the beach. 'That's where we're staying. My room's the one with the open window.'

Heather considered a moment. She was a past master on older women but hadn't had many dealings with girls younger than herself. All through uni she'd stuck with girls from her year and above . . . and what a crap tactic that had been! Ultimately she'd run out of girls and been driven to guys.

'LGBT?' she asked, nodding at the tattoo.

'But of course.' Rowena's smile was dazzling. 'Listen Hev, cards on the table. Normally I'd try to date you, but a slow seduction's out of the question. We're going home tomorrow, so time's running out on me. Let's just cut to the chase. Come and help me look for my union card. Then we can have a siesta, out of the sun . . .'

'And I thought I was a fast worker!' Heather jumped to her feet and held out a hand. Rowena took it and let herself be hauled upright.

'You'll come with me?'

'Hopefully more than once.' Heather laughed. 'Let's go do it. Lead the way.'

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

(June 2004)

The villa was obviously inhabited by a family on holiday. En route for sex, Heather wasn't usually at all inquisitive. No, usually she was just in a hurry to get down to brass tacks. That afternoon was different in that she spared maybe a minute to look around. Bad experiences had made her suspicious enough to check out her surroundings.

There was a lounge, kitchen and three en suite bedrooms: Mummy and Daddy's big room, the boys' room and a room all of Rowena's own. Best of all, there were no siblings hiding in wardrobes, intent on jacking as they watched. Satisfied they were there alone, she grinned at the younger girl.

'I don't care about your union card. Let's just shag.'

'Suits me,' said Rowena, unfastening her bikini top.

Heather's heart was pounding and her nipples were like bullets. Lost sex-drive? Not likely.

'How long have we got?' she asked, stepping out of her shorts.

'We've plenty of time. Dad said it will probably be dark before they're back.'

'Get on that bed.'

'No, you get on that bed.'

Heather didn't hesitate. She was going to cum any second and it hardly mattered who went first. She flung herself onto her back and opened her legs.

And Rowena proved she had an A-level in cunnilingus too. My, wasn't she good at it! Evenly dividing her time between clit and slit, she seamlessly took Heather from one orgasm to another . . . and on to another and yet another. Somehow she knew exactly what was needed, wasting very little time on the hood and using her tongue mostly on only the first inch or so of vagina.

That's perfect, Heather thought, moaning her appreciation. If I was a contortionist I'd do me just like this!

Eventually, when Heather was starting to feel like a rag doll, Rowena changed tactics, licking her clit and simultaneously fingering her. She wasn't half good at that too. Heather started to cum almost at once and simply couldn't stop. She felt as if he had the world's longest string of firecrackers going off inside her. The sensation was best-ever, ever, ever.

Rat-a-tat-tat! Rat-a-tat-tat!!

'Nice, nice, nice,' she almost screamed.

And on it went.

Rat-a-tat-tat! Rat-a-tat-tat!! Rat-a-tat-tat!!

At last, after Rowena had rubbed herself to wet orgasms on each of Heather's arms and legs, it was her turn. Heart still pounding, fingers trembling, she began with a long lovers' kiss. Then she moved on to the girl's lovely boobs, squeezing one of them rhythmically while sucking the nipple on the other.

'Oh, yes,' Rowena sighed. 'I'm cumming.'

Heather kept going, making her cum twice more before switching nipples. Then, three orgasms later, she nibbled some clit. And then, unable to restrain herself any longer, she drank juice from Rowena's well; seemingly gallons and gallons of juice.

After that some tribbing seemed in order. And, experienced as she was in other areas, Rowena was not so sure about tribbing. She was keen to learn though, and Heather had been taught by some of the best; she was well qualified to pass on her skills. An hour's tuition and the sexy nineteen-year-old was howling with pleasure.

And then she produced her double-ender. Sharing that was beyond good; it was fantastic. Going at it groin-to-groin, on their bums and facing each other, they took it in turns to have control by holding the grip in the middle . . . and by setting the rhythm, naturally. Rowena went first, favouring short, sharp strokes. Then Heather took over, favouring longer and firmer.

Sated with that, they abandoned "control" and both went at it, increasingly vigorously, dancing to quite different tunes but enjoying the discord.

Fantastic; it was simply fantastic.

Rowena seemed to like it too.

'That was brilliant,' she said when they finally stopped to catch breath. 'I've always wanted to fuck with a black girl. I knew it would be cosmic.'

At first that sailed over Heather's head. Then she realized Rowena was referring to her.

It was difficult not to laugh. Okay, her tan was a deep, all-over mahogany but she had emerald green eyes, for goodness' sake!

Then she remembered Kitty at school. Kitty's parents were black and so was she but, unlike mum and dad, she had blue eyes. They were, she said, a legacy from her great grandfather, who was Irish. And there had been that mixed-race girl at uni; Heather forgot her name but she'd had blue eyes too.

For a moment she considered pointing out Rowena's mistake. But why wee on her parade? It was no hardship being taken for a black girl; especially a hot, highly shaggable one.

'Talking about fucking,' she said, stroking her latest lover between the legs, not particularly aiming for any specific spot, 'I'm not done with you yet. Let's . . .'

'Shit! What was that?' Rowena exclaimed.

'Sounded like a car door to me.'

'Oh no, they're back early!'

Rowena leapt out of bed. Heather followed only a little more slowly. The other girl wasn't in an excited state anymore; she was very much panicking. And it was infectious.

'So what if they are?' she said, trying to apply reason. 'We're not doing anything illegal.'

'Mum doesn't know,' Rowena replied. 'About me, I mean. She'll go mental if she catches us.'

'Weena,' a man's voice called, 'where are you?'

'I'm in the shower,' she called back. 'Give me five.'

Heather was already back in her shorts and pulling on her trainers.

What sort of mother doesn't understand a tattoo like that? she wondered.

'Hide,' Rowena urged.

Then they heard footsteps approaching her room. Quick as a flash, Heather grabbed up her skimpy top, pecked Rowena on the cheek and dived out of the window.

*****

Landing cat-like, on her feet, Heather moved to the left so she was out of line-of-sight. She could hear the man knocking on Rowena's door and calling out again.

'You'll never believe it, the bloody boat broke down. We were drifting at sea for ages. Are you decent? I want to tell you all about it.'

'Give me five,' Rowena said again.

Heather put on her top then bent and fastened her laces. As she straightened she heard new voices away to her right. Guessing it was "the boys" she immediately set off left, sticking close to the house wall. Then she stopped. There was a parking area on that side. It had a rental car on it. A woman with a very tidy ass was leaning in, retrieving something from the back seat.

Heather admired the view. Rowena's mum was just as stacked as she was, maybe even more so. What feat that would be: mother and daughter in the same afternoon! Not that she dare go for it. It was one to fantasise over later, but in reality it wasn't going to happen.

She swiftly examined her options. Marching past Mum wasn't on the list. That left circling the house clockwise and bumping into Rowena's brothers . . . or taking that path straight back to the beach. She shrugged. The path ran along the edge of a lawn and had no cover at all. That was why she hadn't taken it a moment ago. Now it looked like the only practical solution.

Strolling, trying to appear casual, she set off. The boys were on the lawn now, chuckling together and smoking something that might have been tobacco. They noticed her straightaway and gaped.

Pushing her chest out and wiggling her bum, Heather transformed her stroll into a slinky strut.

'Hello, boys,' she purred as she passed them.

She could feel their eyes on her as she went and guessed she wouldn't be the only one fantasizing later. Being bold and brash had worked, however. It obviously never occurred to them to accuse her of trespass.

*****

Trent was waiting for her when she got back to the bar.

'I've got a buyer for the campervan,' he said. 'It's a guy who owes me a favour.'

Heather had intended to scrap the van next day. She hadn't even considered finding a buyer. 'Has he seen it?' she said, surprised by the news. 'Doesn't he know it's on its last legs?'

'He hasn't seen it but he knows it has high mileage. He's a salesman, though. He has his own garage and spray shop. He'll give it an overhaul, tart it up and sell it, no worries. What do you say? Do you fancy following me out to his place?'

Heather hadn't been looking forward to scrapping the van. While she didn't exactly love it, it did hold a lot of happy memories. Letting it live a little longer was a splendid idea.

'Okay,' she said, 'as long as he's not going to sell it to someone who's planning to cross the outback.'

*****

It only took ten minutes to remove her possessions. Then, suddenly conscious she was coated with Rowena's cum, she bagged a hasty, jill-free shower. And then they set off.

The car lot was out of town and massive. It had motors of all types, ages and conditions. Al, Trent's friend, chuckled as he looked at the prospective purchase.

'This old girl's been around the block,' he said (reminding Heather of Boss-man, back in Sydney). 'I'll go five hundred, tops.'

Before Heather could bite his hand off Trent started to barter.

'There's one like it over there, marked at four thousand.'

'Yeah, but that's had one careful lady owner.'

'So's this.'

'Listen, Trent, five hundred's only a fraction of the investment I'm making. To get it on sale I'm going to have to . . .'

'I know, I know. But you're still making a whopping profit.'

In the end they agreed on fifteen hundred dollars, an amount that staggered Heather. She tried to give Trent a cut on the way back to the bar but he wasn't having any of it.

'Buy your ex a nice wedding present with it,' he said. 'I'm not taking a cent.'

*****

Heather controlled her drinking that evening. Come closing time she was still relatively sober. She was also determined to give her hosts some sort of thanks. They were two top blokes and gallant with it. She liked both of them enormously. And, seeing as they wouldn't take her money . . .

'Sleeping arrangements,' Greg said as Trent locked the door behind Izzy. 'You can't avoid the subject anymore, Hev. Who's sleeping on the bench tonight, me or Trent?'

I've been working on that,' she replied. 'The way I see it is this: there are two nights left, two of you and one of me. Let's forget about the bench and have a night each.'

'A night each?' Greg echoed. 'A night each of what?'

'What do you think?'

'Drunk again,' said Trent, grinning.

'No I am not. I'm not inebriated, I'm deadly serious. I want to sleep with both of you and I suspect a threesome is out of the question. So let's have a night each.'

The Aussies exchanged glances.

'Remember what I told you?' Greg began. 'About my sister's friend . . .'

'I'm not a lesbian,' said Heather, cutting him off mid-flow. 'Yes, I prefer girls, but not all the time. And tonight I want one of you. Or both at once, if you're up for it.'

'I'm not sharing a bed with him,' said Trent. 'But if you insist on sharing one with me . . .'

'Don't encourage her,' Greg said sharply.

'She doesn't need any encouraging. Look at her eyes.'

'Trent, you can't. It'd be like shagging one of the family.'

'Now there's an idea.' Heather chuckled. 'I always wanted siblings to shag. I'm going to enjoy it even more now. Thank you for putting that into my head.'

'Hev,' said Greg, turning back to her, 'don't do something you'll regret in the morning.'

'I'll only regret it if I leave here without being nice back you. That is, back to both of you. Now, I really can't decide who should be first. So a toss is in order.'

She produced a coin and laughed at their expressions. 'I love sex and I love you two,' she said. 'Let's stop bickering and get on with it. Trent . . . you can call while it's in the air.'

12