Heather Falls in Love Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm living with her at present.'

'Are you sleeping with her?'

'Of course I am. We're in an open relationship, though. During the day I can do what I like.'

'And do you?'

Heather remembered the previous afternoon with Jez and laughed. 'It has been known.'

Darkness came early that time of year in Albany. And Rachael wasn't quite as wide awake as she'd claimed. Before a few drinks could become a major session she was yawning.

'Okay,' Heather declared. 'A cocktail and then I'll walk you to Inga's. What do you fancy?'

'I fancy sex on the beach.'

'I thought you didn't like schnapps.'

'I don't. But you asked me what I fancied. And I fancy sex on the beach.'

So did Heather. They had a couple of rusty nails then innocently strolled off, arm in arm. Then, not at all innocently, they found a quiet stretch of beach and tribbed each other senseless. It was the perfect end to a reunion, and who cared if they had sand stuck to most of their lower bodies by the time they were done.

*****

'Is Angie really coming back?' Heather wanted to know. They were walking slowly to Ingrid's, arm in arm again, and suddenly knowing seemed very important indeed.

'She'd better be. I've got a date in my diary. I'll be gutted if she doesn't show.'

Heather chuckled. 'That was fast. I'm only amazed you didn't have her in the Union bar.'

'It was dinnertime.' Rache joined in the chuckling. 'The place was full of amateur drinkers. And I had a lecture to give at half one. Otherwise I'd have moved on her.'

'More likely her on you,' said Heather. Then she laughed. 'You lecturing! I know you're good at public speaking, but standing up there with a spiky Mohican!'

'The European women love it,' said Rachael, smug once more. 'I'm like the Devil but speaking words that resound. And the Germans love me even more. Have you seen Angela Merkel?'

'I've never heard of her.' Heather admitted.

'She's the coming thing over there. They reckon she's going to be the first female Chancellor they've ever had. Like Maggie Thatcher except human. This producer did a documentary on her. I was next in line to be documented.'

'This TV stuff,' Heather ventured, 'you're exaggerating, right?'

'Not much. Money's coming in hand over fist. And I should be on Question Time tomorrow. That can only help.'

'Question Time!' Heather whistled. 'Now that is a breakthrough.'

'Been there, got the T-shirt,' Rache said airily. 'Tomorrow would have been my third. They seem to like me. I've been rearranged for my second week back.'

Heather shook her head. The thought of Rachael, surrounded by politicians from three of the major parties . . .

Then she thought again. Pre-selected questions and Rache's quick brain! The politicians would be on a loser before they'd adjusted their makeup.

'What's David Dimbleby like?'

'He's sharper than me. He doesn't let anything slip past him. And he's a scream in the bar. If I was even a tad straight . . .'