Heather Gets A Huge Surprise

Story Info
Heather gets fucked hard anally.
3.9k words
3.88
139.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen

*****

My wife, Beth and her mother, Ruth, were flying to Colorado today to visit Beth's brother. They were downstairs packing. We had to leave in about twenty minutes for the airport. After dropping them off I had planned to go to a party our firm was throwing for some clients.

I was in my home office upstairs answering email when Ruth appeared in the doorway. I said, "Ready to go?"

She leaned against the doorframe and pulled up her dress to show me she had no panties on. Her grey pussy hair was matted from the moisture of her hot cunt. "John, you could say so; meet me in your bathroom." Senior citizens running around with no underwear, what's the world coming to?

She kept her dress on high as she passed me, wiggling her ass, and went into my private bath. My dick was hard from the sight of her well used pussy and ass. My cock knew both very well.

I entered the bathroom, and I saw Ruth had bent over the counter with her dress up on her back. Her naked pussy was gleaming with her desire and she reached between her legs rubbing her clit. "Get your pants off, John, we don't have much time. Beth might come up any minute looking for me."

I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. Even after forty years, the sight of her wet cunt still got me hard quickly. I notched the beast into her pussy and pushed it home.

"Oh, yes, John, I love that cock of yours. No one fucks me better."

"Where else do you get cock?"

"None of your fucking business, John, just get your cocki into me."

I looked in the mirror and watched her fumbling with the buttons on her jacket. She opened it and I could see her long tits with the hard nipples she loved to pull on while I dicked her.

Her cunt was hot and tight. I slid into her and began fucking her effortlessly; she clenched her muscles to prove she still had a tight pussy after all these years. I knew we didn't have much time, so I began to give it to her hard. She grunted from the force of my strokes. "Fuck me, you bastard, fuck your wife's mother. Wouldn't Beth be surprised if she walked in and saw you banging her mother?"

Ruth loved the dirty talk. It streamed out of her like her pussy juice ran down her wrinkled thighs. The prim proper elderly society lady loved a big cock fucking her hard. She knew how to ask for it and how to take it.

I reached around and took over pulling her nipples. I stretched those long breasts out. My cock worked her cunt and soon she was close. I could feel her fingers on her clit and my cum was rising from my balls. She loved to cum while my dick was shooting all my cream into her.

"Ruth, I'm almost there. Come for me." She grabbed the edge of the counter and pushed her cunt back on me. I could feel the pulses as she came around my cock. I flooded her cunt with my cream and pushed my cock in deep. I knew if I got the cum in deep. she would leak for hours. She got a nasty thrill feeling my cum run out of her pussy while she was with Beth.

I pulled out while she stayed bent over. I took a towel and put it over her draining pussy. I rubbed up my come, and then she stood up, and checked her hair in the mirror. "Thanks for the hot fuck, John. You're the best." She calmly walked downstairs to check on Beth with my cum to leak out of her pussy for most of the trip to Denver.

I drove them to the airport. Ruth sat in the back behind Beth and spread her legs giving me a view of her dripping cunt all the way to the airport. I helped them in with the bags and kissed them both good bye.

I was looking forward to this party. It was rare that I attended client parties without Beth. She was a handsome woman and as my wife had a good effect on the clients. The hosts had a reputation for their parties, plenty of the most beautiful people and a river of booze. The back bedrooms were rumored to be well used at the end of the night. I never had the pleasure of using one, but then I it's hard to convince your wife to fuck in someone else's bedroom during a party. Lawful sex you do at home, dirty sex you do at parties. Tonight, I'm alone and I wouldn't mind finding a young wife with a little too much booze in her, and visit one of those bedrooms for a bit of dirty sex.

The party was already underway and loud when I arrived. The kind of loud you get from a wide open alcohol tap. I picked up a Scotch and water from the bar and started trolling for pussy. I wandered the rooms looking for a drunken husband. The guy who was making a fool of himself usually had a pissed off wife somewhere. So, when I found him trying on the lampshade for size or trying to get into the pants of his boss' wife; I then went looking for his wife.

A guy was trying to hold onto a door frame, drink in hand trying to hit on a secretary too young for him. I remembered his wife from other parties. So I started to work my way through the rooms looking for her. My search for her collided with her search for him, as she was heading for the bedrooms on the second floor. Her drinks were showing as she swayed her way toward the stairs. Her thin black dress displayed the embossing of two naked nipples. The transparency of the dress revealed a black g-string panty—a pretty hot dress for a lawyer's wife at a clients' party.

"Heather, are you looking for something?"

"Yes, I'm looking for that drunk of a husband of mine. The last time I saw him he was chatting up this little cunt that works for the Anderson's. He had his face in her cleavage and she was giving him a good view."

"You think he's up there?"

"I've looked everywhere else. I haven't found him or the little piece of pussy fluff. I even checked the patio." She leaned into my ear and laughing said, "I found your partner, Joe, in the gazebo fucking this chubby little blonde. John, he was fucking her in the ass! It was so wild, and she was really getting off over it. I must admit I watched for a bit. I couldn't see how she could take a cock that size in her butt." I didn't fill her in on the times my cock was up her ass.

We reached the top of the stairs and she opened the first bedroom door. Bingo! She found her husband on the first try. His pants were around his ankles, and the little cunt was sucking his cock. Heather didn't say a word. She watched for a few seconds as the little blonde swallowed his rather small cock to his balls. No deep throating needed here. Heather looked from her husband to me; she smiled a little smile and softly closed the door.

"John, let's you and I have a drink." She curled her arm into mine and turned me around.

"I would love a drink right now."

We picked up new drinks at the bar and walked out onto the patio. We passed Joe and Sandy on their way back in. I introduced Sandy and Heather, who exchanged air kisses as Joe and I exchanged a discrete low-five. We continued on to the gazebo.

She turned to me and took a sip of her drink. She had revenge in her eye. I felt her hand graze the front of my pants. I looked her in the eye; she licked her lips and smiled. Her hand molded itself around my cock. She could feel my reaction as I lengthened down my pants.

Her eyes got wider as my dick got longer. She slid over the shape and measured its length. "John, is that all you? This isn't a half-dozen pair of gym socks is it?"

I laughed. "No that's all me."

"I heard you were hung."

"From whom?"

"Oh, John, women don't talk." Shit, tomorrow I'm going to drive downtown and there on the giant billboard next the State Bank is going to be a picture of my cock alongside a ruler.

She quickly scanned the area. She set her drink on the gazebo railing and reached down to unzip my pants. Her soft warm hand pulled my cock free. The full nine inches emerged hard and ready. This gazebo was going to need an appointment book soon.

She softly said, "Oh, my God. Do they make dicks this big?" Her hand reverently stroked the skin. She pointed it upward, leaned down, and took the head in her mouth. Her tongue painted patterns on the head as I stood in our friend's gazebo with a drink in my hand and my cock in Heather's warm mouth.

"Heather, we should perhaps move this somewhere else?"

She let my cock go. "You're right. I'm not Sandy, and you're not going to get to fuck my ass in this gazebo. John, does she carry lube in her purse?"

"Heather, how would I know this?"

"I don't know John, Joe is your partner and you guys are pretty close from what I've heard." She worked my cock back into my pants and zipped me up.

"Let's go to my place, John."

"Won't your husband mind that?"

"Oh, I'm sure Little Miss Cocksucker will keep him busy tonight. His company keeps an apartment in town for executives who have a bit too much to drink or a little pussy to fuck. I am sure he'll stay there tonight. So we can go to my house and fuck the night away."

We were in my SUV in a few minutes. Her house was thirty miles away; she had ideas how to pass the time. I backed out of the driveway and headed for the interstate highway.

She leaned over the console at the first stop sign and pressed her mouth to mine. Her tongue darted into my mouth engaging mine. She kissed with fire and fury. Her alcohol content had suppressed all of her inhibitions. I reached up and took one of her C-sized tits in my hand and traced around the nipple. She moaned in my mouth and broke the kiss to open my pants.

"Fuck, you have such a great cock." Her mouth descended down on it. I reached over and pulled her dress up over her ass.

"Shit," I thought, "Sandy's not that much bigger in the ass than Heather." A wide plush ass, smooth and pink, the small black g-string panties irritated me. I gathered a string and softly wrapped it around my finger. When I had three loops, I yanked hard and the little piece of cloth was in my hand.

"Fuck, John, I could have taken them off."

"I wanted them off now. Spread your legs I want to see that pussy of yours." Her legs immediately parted to reveal a small stripe of hair on her mons and a bald pussy. My finger slid inside and found her very wet. She renewed her efforts on my dick while I finger fucked her. This was getting too hot too fast. I spotted a park and turned into the empty parking lot. I drove to the end farthest from the street light. She looked up when the car stopped. She reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. "I am not going to let you take this off after what you did to my panties."

She leaned against the passenger door and spread her legs in the universal sign that the "Y" was open for business. I leaned down and buried my face in that cunt of hers. She was wet and tasted sweet. I rammed by tongue up her and she moaned, "Fuck, you know how to eat pussy. Lick it." I wanted to see if she carried a degree in advanced fucking so I trailed my tongue down to her ass. I slipped into her little rose. "My ass. You're fucking eating my ass. Oh, damn. I haven't ass fucked since college. John, don't even think about fucking my ass with that club of yours; it will never fit." I worked her clit with my thumb while rimming her. I knew she'd be begging for my cock in her ass before the night is over.

She pushed me back and drug me over the console into the passenger seat. Heather swung her leg over and put my cock to her cunt. "Take it easy, John, I never had a cock close to this big in my pussy before." She slowly lowered her cunt and I felt the lips part as I started to enter her. The head split her lips and she shivered on my lap. I pulled her full breast to my mouth and sucked her hard nipple.

"Oh, Oh, Oh." Is all I heard as more of my cock wedged itself into her pussy. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck." She was rhythmically chanting her pleasure. I had it about halfway in and she looked me in the eye with a frightened look. "This is too good, John. You cock is hitting places I've never had touched before." She lowered herself more and groaned at each small movement. Finally, she reached the bottom. "Don't move. Don't move. I've got to get used to this. I must get used to this." Her cunt was as tight as I've ever felt.

"Let me up." She raised a couple of inches and dropped back down. She took a sharp sip of air and lifted up again. "John, you have one big dick." She lifted up to the top and slid to the bottom in one long drop. "Oh, fuck, yes." Up her pussy went, and back down faster. "Oh, John, I am so happy I found that little blonde cunt sucking my husband's cock. I would have never got to fuck this magnificent cock."

Her cunt had expanded to where she was only strangling my dick, open enough that she wasn't stopping now at the end of the strokes. Her tits were bouncing hypnotically in front of my face. I captured a nipple and flicked my tongue over it swiftly. I fondled the other tit and moved my mouth to it.

Heather seized up on my lap and rained down on me. She soaked my pants. My detailer was always kidding me that my car always smelled like pussy when I brought it in. She sat quietly on my lap kissing my neck, my cheeks, and then planted a soft tender, deep kiss to my mouth. I had not cum, and she knew this. She squeezed her pussy and got a jerk from my cock. She looked at me and smiled. "John that was the best fuck I've ever had." Her pussy lifted up and she began to fuck me again.

"One more, John, and then we'll go to my house and fuck in my bed." I hold her hips to drive my cock deeper into her pussy. She was starting to sweat now. Her moist back was strong. I could feel the muscles strain as she fucked my hard cock.

I moistened my finger and reached for her ass. I wanted this ass tonight. My finger lightly stroked over her opening. She picked up her head and looked me in the eye. "You want my ass, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"I don't think I can take you. You're far bigger than any cock I've ever had there."

I rammed my dick into her and said, "Will you try?"

I slammed her cunt again. "Oh, John, fuck, yes, I'll try."

"Good." We accelerated our motions, she had me close, so close, and her cunt was still one of the tightest I had ever fucked. She held me enclosed in an oven with the broiler on.

"Should I pull out?"

"Are fucking crazy! I'm on the pill. Flood that cunt of mine. Fill me with your hot spunk! I want to leak all the way from the car to the bed. Little white drops on the floor for my husband to follow to the bedroom."

I didn't think this sounded like a great idea, but I was going to fill her up no matter what.

"Fuck me. I'm saying that, not that little cunt fucking my husband's little dick. She may not even know he's there. You fill me up completely John."

I was filling her as I shot jet after jet into her.

"I can feel it, John. I feel you cumming in me. God, I've never felt sperm shoot into me before. Fuck. I love it. I cumming too. Oh, this is so fucking good." She shivered and planted her cunt down on me and wet my pants again. Fuck, I'm going to have to get this car detailed before Ruth and Beth get back. Beth may not notice, but Ruth's got a nose for pussy. She'll know I fucked someone in the SUV. Ruth loved to fuck in this vehicle and was quite familiar with the smell of pussy in a car.

Heather knew she had messed up me and the SUV. "I'm so sorry John; I've never done that before. I knew some women did this, but I never dreamed I would."

"Honey, you've not done anything a dry cleaner and my car detailer can't handle."

She snuggled in close. "John, baby, can we go to my house now? I want you in my bed and your cock back in my hot cunt."

"Sure." I pulled up my wet pants. It was as if she had poured a quart of water in my lap. I slid over behind the wheel and started the car. She made no attempt to put her dress back on. I gave her a puzzled look and she slid down the seat and said, "I am riding back naked—the whole thirty miles. Drive, John."

I drove out of the parking lot and made another attempt for the interstate. She laid back playing with her tits and fingering her pussy. I spread her legs and ran my hand up her thighs to her wet cunt. I ran two fingers inside and started massaging her G-spot. Her eyes popped open and her finger pressed harder into her clit. Heather's face was a mask of passion and lust. She's cum twice but this little honey was just getting started. I take over for her finger with my thumb and slowly work her pussy as we drive to her house.

"Heather, I should have just pushed you into that bedroom with your husband and that hot little number that was sucking his cock. Would you have gone to your knees to suck mine?"

"Yes, John, in a second. I would have stood you next to him and pulled out your cock and put it in my mouth."

"Yes, I know you would have. Do you think the little pussy sucking your husband would have noticed?"

"Oh, yes, John, she would have seen me sucking your cock. She would have looked at it and then looked at my husband's teeny little cock."

"What would she have done?"

"She would have dropped his cock and told him to go play in the toy room, she had some heavy lifting to do and she didn't need his help. She would come over to me and very politely ask if I needed help." Heather was enjoying this. She was flicking her nipples and rotating her hips while she joined in the story.

"Heather, what would you say to that?"

She laughed. "I would tell her that I didn't need any help, but that I was willing to share." My dick is getting hard at this.

"Share?"

"Yes, I would point you at her mouth and watch her try to suck a real cock. She would try to get you in her mouth and would fail. I would tell her that little dicks like my husband's are easy to suck. Give it a try on a real man's cock."

I laughed now. "Would you let me cum in her mouth?"

"Fuck, no. I get the cream, but I might share again."

"How?"

"I would hold your cum in my mouth and pull her to me and deep kiss her and give her some of your load." Now I am very hard. The image is hard to ignore.

"Would you let me fuck her?"

"Fuck no, John, this cock is mine, but if you told me to, and only if you told me to, I might lick her pussy while you fucked me."

"Do you like to eat pussy?"

"I don't really know; I've never done it before, but I would do it if you told me to."

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and held them in front of her mouth. She looked at them, thinking, she sat up grabbed my wrist and sucked my fingers into her mouth. Her tongue cleaned off all her crème. She got a full taste. Heather pulled my hand out. "John, I've tasted myself before, but just little licks after I've masturbated, I've never had so much. I taste good. Now, you have me wondering if the little blonde's cunt could be as tasty."

I put my fingers back inside her and started to work her up to orgasm. "I have a friend who has been hitting on me for years. I think the next time she does I may open my legs and tell her to go for it. If we get it on maybe I can talk her into a threesome with you the next time we get together."

Next time? I was not planning on this being anything more then one night's worth of fucking. What with Ruth, Beth, Gail, April, Sandy, Monica, Julie, and more you haven't heard about yet. I can't add another one. My cock looks up and me and says, "I'll be the judge of that. When do I get to fuck this little bitch again?"

I looked down and said, "Be nice. She'll fuck you, I'm sure, and more than once before the night is over."

"Well, alright, but let's get to it. Her pussy's getting all the action and I just here stargazing."

"We could get a big hotel room, John. One with a Jacuzzi. You could fuck us both silly, and then we would put on a show for you to get you hard again. I might even let you try fucking my ass after she lubed us up."

My timing was perfect. I pulled into her driveway just a moment before she could cum. "We're here."

12