Heather gets an 18-Year-Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
534 Followers

It was several minutes before her aftershocks were done. She had laid there, enjoying the feelings, Josh's cock inside her through it all. Even soft it was big enough to maintain itself in her. She felt like she was in a dream state, coming back to the real world very slowly. Eveb when she did, she did not bother thinking about Kelli. Finally she thought of Josh.

"Are you okay, Baby?" she asked.

"Damn. I'm great. Are you sure this was,,, you know, that this was all right?" He seemed nervous.

"Oh, fuck, Baby, this was more than all right. You are amazing. That cock of yours is amazing." Heather looked at him. "Are you afraid you raped me? Or seduced me? Against my will?

His sheepish look made her laugh.

"Baby, I needed that. I wouldn't have come on to you, but once you started I wasn't about to stop it. I've needed fucked for a very long time."

Josh noticeably relaxed as she said that. "But what did make you come on to me? That doesn't seem like you."

"Well, when you found my picture on Kelli's phone, then you saw us after the party, ah, in the yard..."

"Getting a blow job from three hot girls?" she finished for him.

"Uh, yeah," he smiled. "Yeah that. Well, the girls were talking about that. Like, how you seemed to be interested. You know, in my,,, penis."

"What? They said that? I was interested in your cock? In getting fucked" She noticed her language had suddenly gotten crude. It now seemed natural, but she would have to fix that.

"Not exactly that," he said Well yeah. I guess, but it was Laurel, I guess, that said about, you know, fucking, The rest was just, uh, my dick was so big, and you were interested."

Heather smiled. "Yes, who wouldn't be interested in a cock the size of yours. That's a definite conversation starter. But that's not the same as wanting it. To want to fuck it. That's a totally different thing!"

"Yeah, well, Laurel was saying that you probably wanted to." He was hesitant, but Heather encouraged him to go on. "She said a woman who hadn't been... laid... in such a long time. And Kelli said you hadn't dated since your husband,,, left." He kept looking at Heather to see if she was getting mad, but she wasn't. "So Laurel said that wasn't normal, that a woman has needs just like a man. So she said I should,,, see if you wanted to... fuck."

He ended rather weakly, but Heather understood. "But now, Laurel is going to know what happened, and everyone else will find out. And I'll be the woman who takes advantage of kids."

"I'm 18", he said defensively.

"I know," she said. "That's a kid. At least to the adults around here. It's not illegal, but most of them won't think much of me." She was starting to regret what they had done.

"No one needs to find out." he said. "I won't tell anyone."

"But Laurel knows you were here."

"No. No she doesn't," he said. "She told me I should come over some time, and, you know. But she has no idea I was coming today. I just knew Kelli wouldn't be here, so I tried."

"Oh, shit. Kelli," Heather said, realizing that she could be home any minute. She actually should have been home already.

"We've got to get dressed," she said. "You have to go." And they started scrambling for their clothes. "Okay, so you really mean noone knows you were here?"

He swore.

"And do you promise not to tell anyone? I mean, really, really promise?"

"I really do. I won't tell anyone." He sounded sincere.

"I have to tell you," she said, pulling her bra around and pushing her tits into it. "That was a great fuck! You and that tool of yours are going to have a lot of fun!"

He smiled as he scrambled into his clothes. "Thanks. You were definitely the best I've ever had. You're my first real woman. I never really felt like I was having sex before. You know, two people enjoying it. It was more like work before, This was great."

"Well, take it easy with this thing," she said, squeezing his cick as he tried to close his pants over it. "Young girls aren't ready for it, so you have go slow. But pretty soon they'll catch up to you. And I will always remember one of the best lays of my life."

She leaned in and gave him a kiss. More of a peck. And a smile. "Thank you."

"I'll always remember it too. And i'll get out of here before Kelli gets back!"

She smiled and nodded, hoping that he would.

When Kelli got home a half hour later, they didn't talk much. It was as if each was afraid of saying too much. A few days later, though, Kelli brought it up.

"A few days ago I came home early."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. And there were clothes, laying on the kitchen floor."

"Oh?" Heather was nervous now, suspecting what day that was.

"Josh's clothes. And his car in the driveway."

Heather couldn't speak.

"And sex sounds coming from your bedroom."

Heather could only look guilty and wonder what Kelli was going to say next.

"Josh never said anything, but it sure sounded like you were enjoying it."

"Kelli, please, let me explain," Heather started.

"No, you don't need to explain. I think it's great. I think I know what happened, after Laurel was talking bullshit about how you probably wanted to fuck Josh. How you needed it."

"I did not want Josh," Heather said decisively.

"I know. But then he came over to see if Laurel was right..."

"It's been so long for me, Kelli. I'm sorry. Josh was playing like the stud, and I just let him. I guess I wanted him. Well, not him, not him at all, But he was there, And I was..."

"It's okay, Mom. And it sounded like you really did need it!"

Heather mouth opened wide in shock. "I... I..."

Keli laughed. "It's okay. I ran out as soon as I knew what I was hearing."

"Kelli, I promise, it will never happen with Josh again," Heather swore, even as she said it she was wondering if it was true.

"It's okay," Kelli said. " I think you should start dating again. Just promise me I never have to listen to my mother having sex again!"

And they both laughed.

suzie3w
suzie3w
534 Followers
12