Heather in Heaven

Story Info
Friends see each other in a different light.
758 words
3.18
50.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at my computer one afternoon, looking at some amateur porn on the net, when I heard my front door open. I tried to straighten up a bit, but I was not fast enough. My best friend Heather walked in to see me with my pants around my ankles, and naked women crawling all over my monitor.

"Uh, hi. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

I looked at her with a look that I shouldn't have used. "That's ok. I mean, everyone masturbates, right?"

"Yeah." she looked very uncomfortable, even flushed. "I just never thought I'd find you looking at women on the internet. It's kind of shocking."

I smiled at her. "Well, I like women just as much as I like men, so..."

Heather looked astonished. "You do? I mean, you really like women?"

"Yeah. Is that so surprising? So what if I like women. I like you, you know." I quickly thought that my statement might not have been the best thing to say to Heather at the moment. Before I could dwell on it Heather spoke again.

"I like you too, Amanda. I've liked you since I met you. I didn't think you would feel the same way so I never said anything."

"I am so in love with you Heather. I've loved you from the beginning too."

I stood up and kicked my jeans from around my ankles, leaving me in a tight sweater. I quickly stripped it off, exposing my taut nipples. Moving towards Heather I felt my pussy begin to ache with the want I was feeling.

When I was standing directly in front of her, I put my hands on her sides, pulling her to me. I smiled and said to her, "I've wanted this for so long. You can't imagine how amazing this is for me". Heather just smiled. I kissed her full lips, savoring the flavored chap stick she was wearing. I grasped the bottom of her sweater and began to pull it up. Her body tensed, but quickly relaxed again. I drew the sweater over her head, exposing her bare chest. Her breasts were small, but really just the right size to fondle. I bent my head down and took her right nipple into my mouth. Gently I rolled my tongue over it, making it hard, and then I bit on it, pulling it away from her body until she groaned from pleasure. I couldn't concentrate on just her beautiful breasts so I kissed my way down her perfectly flat stomach.

I flicked my tongue into her navel quickly, causing her to giggle. I pulled down her short skirt and found a neatly trimmed patch of brown hair. I pulled her down to her knees and then helped her to lay down on the floor in front of me. Spreading her legs I pushed my face into her pussy and savored the taste of her already flowing juices. I darted my tongue in and out of her hole before exposing her bright red clit. I nibbled on it very lightly, enough to make her beg for more. I kept at it, but started using one hand to finger her, and the other to fondle her breasts. She started whimpering and before I knew what was happening she was coming on my hand. I leaned in to lick away her come, fascinated with the way it tasted compared to other women I'd been with. It was so wonderful, as was everything on Heather.

I lay down next to her, my hand cupping her breast. She cradled her head between my head and shoulder, sighing contentedly. She whispered to me, "I want to return the favor as soon as I can move!" I smiled at her about to say something when bells started going off.

It was only the clock, but it had just struck 5 at that moment and I glanced up in a panic. My husband would be home from work in only a few minutes. Heather and I got cleaned up quickly, helping each other to dress, so that we would look presentable.

After that day, Heather and I got together many times, each more exciting than the last. My husband has never caught on, and hopefully never will. I don't want to spoil my relationship with Heather by telling him the truth. Some day I think I will propose to her, and we can go to Hawaii and get married on the sandy beaches. I'd do anything for Heather, the woman I truly love.