Heather in the Highlands Pt. 02

Story Info
Heather's adventure continues even when ill.
7.3k words
4.32
10.9k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The ghosts had tormented Heather to the most wonderful orgasms and she lay exhausted on the bed after the last cleaning session. She had no idea of the time now. It felt like she'd been here ages yet her water supply had hardly been touched. The girl sure she'd finished one of the bottles. But they were both full, so was her biscuit box and that was curious knowing she'd eaten all the choccy ones within hours of the hatch going down. Even her waste bucket didn't smell though clearly she'd used it, the level of antiseptic not changed from when James had filled it.

She jumped on hearing the chain start to rush, knowing James had returned, and for a moment she was disappointed that he'd come to free her. Eventually the doors clattered open and he was there. Dressed as usual, carrying a clear bag containing what looked like the dress she'd worn yesterday.

Coming close as she got up, the pair embracing, Heather trying not to cry as his lips met hers. This night had been so special and now freedom...if she wanted it. She paused when James asked her, then to his relief she nodded. For a moment he had a daft idea that she'd 'gone' in the head and wanted to remain here for longer. But she began to strip off the dress, folding it up then getting into the modern stuff he'd brought. Finally stepping into the heels and saying she'd like to go 'home'. He didn't offer to bind her, and they held hands all the way to the jeep.

That evening lying in James' bed having had a refreshing bath, the girl again wearing Jen's nightie she told him what had happened. The ghosts had come for her, thus proving the theory about the spirits. "It was fun, I'll be a little sore for ages but I was right though. Strangely it's given me a lot of energy too. Sounds silly but I feel my batteries had been running down the last few months, now I'm fine again."

He smiled in the darkness and asked her just how much energy she had, the fact she could 'hear' him smiling at the loaded question was enough and her hands reached for his shorts. "Enough to give you a shock matey," she grinned as their lips met, his hands easing the dress up.

It was a very tearful Heather McCreadie who bid James goodbye next morning. She knew time was passing and she had to get home to Ft William, though they promised to keep in touch. Kelvin and June arrived the following evening and found the lad busy in the yard, though he seemed a little distracted. But as he'd been alone for the last week since Heather and the other couple had gone they left him to it.

That night he was in the office when Kelvin said Heather was on the telephone. He managed to control his emotions as he came in quickly to speak to her, that lovely voice echoing down the line, the girl saying she'd safely arrived back in Ft William and thanking him for what he'd done. Kelvin overheard him wishing her well, the old lad grinning in the kitchen as June chided him for being nosy. "Hmmm, nice lass that Heather," he said when James came into the room. He saw his son pause, then grin and go red before turning away.

Kelvin knew...you couldn't hide that sort of stuff from your father and before bedtime he came to see his lad. Having done a walkround of the farm and not able to find fault anywhere. James was making a good job of this. But he did want answers. Coming in to the office where the youngster was busy with paperwork. Placing a coffee cup on James' desk. "How long?" he asked, the lad freezing for a moment.

"Heather left yesterday morning, and yes, we did, alright?" was his reply, turning to see his dad smiling at the boy's discomfort. Not cruelly, but knowing all the same. "Good lad, if you'd lied to me I'd have kicked your ass off of the farm. I'm damn proud of what you do here," he said, giving the youngster a warm hug. As he left the room...

"And yes James, she's welcome back anytime," he said, the boy had a grin on his face at that. "Does mum know?" was a reply and Kelvin nodded. "Yes, she knew straight away, even before the phone call came," and the boy looked puzzled. Dad smiled now, "Heather has a penchant for chocolate biscuits and there was half a pack in the larder, now there aren't any. I know you don't like them...so there."

And return Heather would, months later in September.

Chapter 2.

Somehow the girl knowing that June and Kelvin were away on holiday in Spain, the first time they'd left Scotland for years. James was working in the yard when he saw a familiar figure coming down the drive, pack on its back, those slim but firm legs and a tired but oh so cheeky smile as she got closer.

Dropping his toolbox he rushed up and greeted her. Kissing Heather, rubbing Heather, thrilled Heather was once more in his arms. Interrupted by the sheepdog sticking its' wet nose between them. "Gerroff you silly bitch," he said as they both laughed. Heather squealing as he then spoke to the dog! Giving the animal a shove to one side so he could hold the girl again.

She too was pleased to see him and their chat that night was of...how they'd missed each other. Most holiday romances are just that and until today they'd only occasionally spoken on the phone. Both were just too busy with work. But now...

He made dinner while she sorted her washing out and had a bath for the first time in three days, the girl planning to be here all week and some of the next. But once they'd dined and were sitting on the sofa cuddling she also told James something that alarmed him. Despite her outward appearance Heather was very ill and that was why she'd come.

"Since that night in Claggan that I'd said recharged my batteries I'd been OK, until three months ago when I collapsed without warning. I just get so tired, really listless and sometimes I just cannot feel the urge to do anything. Yet this week I've been OK travelling up here on the coach, and today I managed to walk right from Ullapool to Braemore. Eleven miles with full backpack. So damn frustrating when it happens. I still work at the shop with the other girls but the medics are baffled when I can do things one day yet not the next. They know there is something wrong with my innards because of the bloodwork figures but the other tests prove nothing. So I hoped, James, that having come here to be with you..."

"That you'd let me spend another night locked downstairs in the castle. See if that helps."

James stared at her, the girl looking back, eyes pleading with him not to deny her the chance. Smiling when he nodded, breaking down in tears and they came for a hug and kiss. "Not tonight though?" he asked and she grinned, not resisting as he placed both hands on her waist, easing Heather towards the bedroom. A wonderful night of gentle sex followed and by the end of it he'd promised to help Miss McCreadie do anything she could.

Next morning he began preparations while she slept on. Nipping over to Dornoch and buying a single sized bed. No way was he going to leave her lying on an old straw one again. This was taken straight to Claggan and installed, pleased the place was exactly as found. More food and water, plus the bucket were placed where they'd been before. Returning home to see Heather in the yard dressed as normal, playing with the sheepdog. She beamed on seeing him and they kissed and hugged. The girl pleased to hear what he'd done up at Claggan. "OK then, we'll go up there tomorrow. I'm feeling good again today so we'll do some work, if you want?"

The pair did so, Heather able to drive the tractor again, though once past lunchtime the girl said she was tiring rapidly and could she go in. He took her back to the house, leaving her in the lounge on the sofa wrapped in blankets. James amazed at how quickly she'd deteriorated. "See, that's how annoying it is for me too," she murmured as a coffee cup was handed over. James looked into her eyes and saw how dull they'd become and he was appalled.

He said little else, except a gentle scold at the fact this could have happened yesterday during her walk to get here. She did have a SOS pendant given to her by the hospital. If she'd collapsed anywhere in the UK all Heather had to do was to press the red button on the front. This would activate a GPS alarm and somehow the emergency people could find her. "It's designed for pensioners," she shrugged sadly, "but I don't think I'm going to get that old." So now told her off for being morbid, the girl nodding ruefully, getting a hug and kiss at the end as an apology.

They didn't make love that night, though she did 'borrow' Jen's nightie and the couple faded away together. Next day she was tired first thing, though she cooked their meals and did some housework, remaining inside until it was time for them to go to the castle. She didn't ask to be bound, nor did he insist and before long they were there. Seeing Heather's eyes light up as she stepped through the doorway, a pat of the stonework as they went downstairs.

He said little as he helped Heather dress, then securing the collar and manacles till she was done. They had a long kiss then he left, doing the doors, quietly sealing the hatch up and leaving Miss McCreadie to the ghosts, the guy praying they'd do something to help her.

Chapter 3.

Arriving back to Heather's room the next afternoon it only took one look at her eyes to know it HAD worked. They were gleaming in the candlelight, not the tired dull glint from last night but proper life showing there. She was standing by the edge of the bed, waiting for him and he hurried over. Giving the girl a very gentle hug and kiss, their hands clasping and he was relieved. But on producing the keys she shied back a moment, asking him to wait. Saying yes, the ghosts had visited her, and she felt...a little better. But she would prefer a second night 'just to be sure'. He paused then agreed, asking her if she wanted to go upstairs for a brief walk around before he left.

Heather agreed and he unlocked her collar, then undid the ankle cuffs but she refused to let him do her wrists. "No, I have to keep wearing some of my bonds and the dress too. To keep the spirits assured that...well I just want to," she replied to his unasked question. He led the girl upstairs; starting with the room containing the manacles so her sight could stabilise. After that they proceeded up the tower and outside so she could watch the sun go down. She sighed and smiled, not flinching as he wrapped his arms round her waist, resting his head on her shoulder for a while.

Remembering what she'd said James had brought the ankle cuffs up. Offering to secure her leg to a ring on the roof so he could unlock her wrists and allow the girl to hug him properly. This was done to her left ankle. "There, you're plugged in and charging," he joked reaching for her hands, hoping to see her... Only for Heather to snatch her arms back with a scowl, saying he should not be making fun of her like that. James paused and realised he'd gone too far as she turned away, leaning on the ramparts.

She began to cry softly now, facing the sun, ignoring him till he slid his arms around her waist again and apologised. "I'm sorry...love. Guess this is hard for both of us," and she nodded, saying sorry in reply then allowing him to free her wrists, turning to get the embrace he wanted and they remained there, holding and stroking each other till only a faint light was glowing to their west.

They said little else until Heather turned and asked him the one question he feared might come. "James, it's time to be realistic honey. If this does work and I do feel better, then we both know it'll only be a while before I need to return here. And it will surely get worse. That's how my luck is. I might have to spend a week or more downstairs, or at least secured within the walls of the castle. Would you promise to stand by me, and if things really got bad..."

"Would you be prepared to keep me here...forever?"

His eyes blurred with tears at the thought of her incarcerated in Claggan, his fault that she was there and for a moment he wanted to say no chance. But he thought long and hard, knowing she was right. The medics couldn't do a thing for her. Maybe the castle was her only hope. He'd have to work out how to plan visits to keep her fed and watered, it was going to be tough to keep it a secret from his parents too. Heather looked at him, her eyes again with silent pleading for him to do the right thing.

"OK. I'll pray it works tonight but should you need to come back, then I promise you now Heather that I'll do it." He replied, getting a slobbery kiss and hug as reward before Heather said she was getting cold. He did the wrists and made to lead her away...until the ankle cuff tugged her back. "You forgot to...unplug me," she chuckled and this time they both smiled. "Touché love," he said and got a poke for his trouble.

Taking her downstairs carefully, the girl hitching her dress up so she wouldn't trip over on it. "How women got anything done in the old days I don't know," she grumbled a faint sigh as they reached the bottom and she could let go. They entered the room and she headed for the bed, sitting down and flexing her legs, having stood for most of the last two hours. James came over with the collar and she prepared her hair. The lock was engaged with that 'clunk' and the couple stared at each other...and then she laughed.

"Plugged in again," they chorused and she slapped his leg as he reached for the ankle cuffs again. Once she was secure he helped her lie down. "Thanks, love," she whispered and got a kiss. James asking if she had enough food and water. She wriggled up onto an elbow and told him to open the biscuit box and help himself to one then close it. He looked quizzically until she told him why.

"First time I pigged out on a few, then when I opened it up again, it'd refilled itself. So I tested it this morning. Whatever is eaten, gets replaced after I close the lid. Same for my drinking bottles...it must be...them doing it. The candles don't go down either," she added, James knowing she meant the ghosts were doing this for her.

He selected a lump of shortbread, handing her 'the usual choccy?' as she blushed, then closed the lid. Waiting a few minutes then opening it again...to see it was full to the top. "So I won't starve, OK?"

James agreed and then said he had to go, kissing Heather goodnight before closing the door. Bolting it then the others, the hatch last, before he went home hoping she'd be sitting alongside him tomorrow. Once in his room he stared at Jenna's nightdress hanging where Heather had left it. He picked it up, the faint smell of Miss McCreadie's scent still on the silky material. Stuffing a couple of pillows into the body James went to bed cradling it in his arms and crying like never before.

The longest day of his life followed as he worked tirelessly cutting peat up the track. Way more than expected and would save him a lot of time over the next few weeks. A week to dry out then he could bag it up. Finally as it was getting towards sunset he returned to Claggan, hurrying down and getting the hatch open, doors unlocked and into her room to find... her waiting, arms out in front. Those eyes sparkling in the light and he couldn't help himself, unlocking one wrist then rushing into her arms. "Same again tonight?" he asked, trying not to show relief when she said no, she was fine now. For the first time in ages her stomach didn't ache, nor was she short of breath. "Except when you snog me!" she grinned.

He couldn't stop smiling as she helped him close up the castle then drove home, Heather assuring him that if she took things easier now then she'd manage. "Maybe no more distance walking, the odd stroll instead." Arriving back to Braemore she went inside while he went to feed the dogs and do his checks. She was waiting for him when he returned; leading James into the bedroom and pointing to Jen's pillow stuffed nightie with a questioning glance.

The lad blushed. Admitting that he'd taken it to bed last night, pretending it was her. Heather came close and the pair broke down in tears, only drying up a long while later. "Well I'll be in it the rest of this holiday, alright?"

Chapter 4.

And she would, as for the next week Heather remained at Braemore, alongside James as much as she could get away with. The only time when he was high up on the hillside doing some drystone walling in scorching hot October sunshine. Leaving her naked in the barn except Jen's high heels and tied to the pillar...because she'd asked to be! He came back four hours later and found a hot sweaty mess. Heather wheezing behind her first ever gag, blindfolded too and she squealed when he'd touched her. "Anything to say before punishment is handed out?" he joked undoing the gag and giving her a drink.

"Yeah, one of your bloody dogs is a lesbian," she gasped once able to talk properly. Explaining that she'd been dripping a bit because of the excitement of being so tightly bound and the animal had taken advantage of her for at least two hours! "Read a story once about that. Never assumed..." Heather grinned before he untied her, saying it was time she went inside and made their tea.

They made love most nights though he made sure she wasn't getting too tired with the exertion. But she was fine, doing her best to help him where possible. Only during the second week did he seem a bit worried when one afternoon Heather said she 'was getting a little weary' thus spending the rest of the day on the sofa. So the next day found them back at Claggan where he'd planned a bagging up session of last week's cuttings.

James arranged for Miss McCreadie to stay at the castle up in the tower. Getting a long cable secured to a roof ring, the other end on her ankle. A deckchair so she could sit outside but if it rained, the chain would allow her to go one level down. That was more than enough and she'd agreed. Heather enjoyed her day there, only slightly concerned when a jet flew low over the place. She hoped it didn't have on-board cameras or the Air Force might have got some interesting pictures. But she had a little tanning session because she'd stripped before he'd secured her, though she did hide her legs so the band of the manacle wouldn't show up!

Coming back to free her after work he found Heather happy. The 'top-up' had done her good, the pair having a kiss and grope after coming downstairs. But before leaving she wanted him to experience the ghosts for himself. She'd 'talked' to them while alone and they'd seemed happy with the way James was looking after her. He didn't have the nerve to say he didn't believe it and went along with what she wanted. "Got the other keys for the manacle room?" she'd asked, smiling when he said they were on a bench downstairs. Fetching them and returning to see her in there...ready and waiting in position.

James soon had her locked into position, blindfolded and gagged, his hands 'warming her up' as they called foreplay. Then he slid into her body, feeling her shuddering as he began rocking back and forth. His rod hard and true, really starting to pace himself to give her the best experience as she gripped him. Her hands opening and closing as he stoked her fires.

He'd never felt this energetic after a long day's work and he kept going until Heather exploded into the most intense orgasm she'd ever had with a real human. Even his efforts during the week were not this good. He kept pounding and finally he too came, the guy almost seeing stars as he unloaded himself into her. Finally they disengaged, the girl hanging in her bonds and it took a while for him to recover enough to free her. Easing Heather gently to the floor and wrapping her up till she came round and smiled at him. "See, that's what I mean." She said and he nodded.

The holiday was soon over and he drove Heather to Ullapool to catch her coach south. A last hug and emotional kiss by the vehicles' door before getting a toot from the impatient driver! He hoped she'd not need another session at Claggan as she gently waved to him.

12