Heather is Hot at Our 25th Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on the bed and Heather lay down beside me. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She cuddled up next to me and put a leg between my legs. I stroked her hair and the back of her neck. When my fingers brushed across the nape of her neck Heather shivered.

Heather commented, "I didn't think you would remember how that touch affected me."

I replied, "It used to get me a really passionate kiss, and some freedom to let my hands wander."

Heather laughed and said, "You have a good memory."

We talked about our high school days and the friends we had seen at the reunion. Heather asked about Pam and our relationship.

"She meant everything to me," was my answer. "I loved her with all of my heart and soul."

Heather responded, I kind of thought that." "You too made the perfect couple." "A lot of our classmates thought you two should have been together since junior high."

I laughed, "She was a close friend since 7th grade, but we never kissed until our sophomore year of college."

Heather then said something that really stunned me. She told me she had planned on coming home after her divorce and getting back together with me until she learned that Pam and I had gotten married.

Heather said, "I would never have done anything to break you and Pam up, so I cancelled my plans and stayed in Arizona." "Pam was my best friend in high school" "I realized that you were the person I loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with."

I told Heather, "I am truly honored that you felt that way, but I would never have left Pam."

Heather was thoughtful for a moment then said, "I guess I knew that." "When I heard she died I felt really bad for you." "Then I started fantasizing about seeing you at the reunion and doing the things we just did." Heather continued, "I have been looking forward to this for a year and a half."

We continued talking about old times until I drifted off to sleep.

............................................................................................................

I awoke in the morning with Heather's mouth all over my cock. I really enjoy early morning sex and the chance to bury my "woody" in a warm, wet pussy. I grabbed a handful of hair and told Heather to get off my cock, I wanted to kiss her. She obliged me with a very passionate, wet kiss that played dueling tongues for quite awhile. I had to play with Heather's glamorous globes while we were kissing and the kiss lasted so long I had a finger in her getting wet cunt before it ended. I dropped my head to her left breast and started to suck on the nipple. I traced circles around her hard tip with my tongue while I sucked as much of it into my mouth as possible. I was busy finger fucking her while I sucked that tit and had her moaning.

I trailed wet kisses down from her tit to her belly button then further down to her pussy lips. I licked up and down her outside lips tasting her wetness. When I slipped my tongue inside her lips the moaning intensified so I drove my tongue as far into Heather's pussy as possible. When she started bucking into my tongue I knew she liked morning sex, too. I moved to her clitoris and very lightly licked it. Heather was ready to cum so I gently massaged her little nubbin with my tongue until she came with a big explosion of juices. I went back to her vagina and tasted her wetness. Heather kept bucking at my face, wanting more attention from my mouth and tongue. Her orgasm continued as I licked her. Finally I had to stop, my jaw was tired and my cock needed attention.

I got up on my knees and moved on top of Heather. She gave me that huge smile as I slid my erection into her soaked pussy. After a couple of strokes to loosen Heather up I got up on my knees and pulled her legs into the air. Unlike last night, this time she knew what I was doing and she went with the flow. From there I could really get deep into her hotbox and I also could play with her tits, pussy lips and clit. The reason I like early morning sex is that it seems like I can fuck forever and not cum. Her orgasm started up as soon as her feet hit my shoulders. Heather was pretty much helpless in this position and had to accept what I was doing, but she seemed to be enjoying her self. I began with slow and easy strokes and light pressure on Heathers tits. When I picked up the pace a little I shifted one hand to her pussy and the other to her sensitive inner thighs. I wanted Heather to cum hard and keep cumming. The more she liked what I was doing the more she would want me in the future. The faster pace and the added stimulation from my hands really got Heather going. She was getting louder and squirming underneath me.

I leaned forward against her legs so that she was bent in half. That gave me enough more penetration that she came hard and harder and kept cumming. She was crying, moaning, gasping for air and shivering all at once. I stop moving and made sure I was as deep as possible inside her. I felt her whole body tense up and remembered how she went rigid last night when she came hard. Bent over as she was her body could not get rigid. I resumed slow stroking of her wet pussy and she kept cumming.

Heather gasped, "Please stop for a moment, please."

I knelt upright on the bed so she could breath easier, then I decided to pull out all the way and lay down on the bed next to her. Heather took a long time to come down from that big cum so we laid there in silence.

Heather finally said "That was the best orgasm I ever had, Tom."

I smiled, thanked her for the compliment, and asked if she was ready for more.

She laughed and asked, "Don't you ever get soft?"

I responded, "Not with a beautiful, naked lady like you in bed with me." I continued, "Why don't you climb on top?"

After being very still for quite awhile Heather almost jumped onto my cock. She got on top of me, guided my steel hard erection into her sloppy wet love canal and dropped down. I reached up and played with her beautiful boob while she slammed up and down on my cock. She was going fast and her tits started bouncing up and down so I let go of them and watched. Heather has a look of pure lust on her face. She concentrated on what she was doing and was oblivious to the rest of the world. She was building up to another climax and I loved watching her while she did it. I began matching strokes with Heather. I started to hit bottom when she came down hard on me. Heather commenced cumming and I had to join her this time. I erupted deep inside of her with my hot love juice. Heather was out of her mind with another hard climax. She collapsed on top of me as the last of my semen pumped into her pussy. Heather was gasping for breath, flushed from her face to her breasts, and rigid again.

Heather lay there too exhausted to move. She finally rolled off of me, but still laid on the bed. I asked her if she was OK.

Heather replied, "I am fucked out." She continued, "No more for you today, besides I have to be at the airport by 1:00 PM."

I responded with, "I'll take you after a good breakfast."

Heather went into the bathroom and showered while I packed my bag for the trip home. I showered when she was done, dressed and we headed for her sisters house to get Heather's belongings. Her sister didn't seem surprised to see me and made no comment about Heather not coming home last night. We stopped at a good family restaurant and had a big breakfast and headed to the airport. On the way we exchanged all of the necessary numbers so we could phone, email and test each other.

I asked Heather if she would like to meet me in Las Vegas for a long weekend. She rewarded me with that huge smile of hers and agreed that that would be a great idea. I kissed her good by at airport security and watched her walk towards her gate. My smile was at least as big as hers.

12