Heather Makes a Special Video

Story Info
Heather makes a special video for her sister's husband.
1.3k words
4.22
56.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is the fourth in a series of stories about Hank and his wife's sister Heather. Enjoy them all!

* * *

Hank lay in bed next to his wife Amy. He could hear her sister Heather get up and go to the bathroom down the hall.

He started stroking himself, remembering the day before when Heather gave him head on her boat, and then at night when she fucked her husband Mike in front of an open window for Hank to see.

When he knew she was up, what he wanted more than anything, was to just walk out in the hall with his boner and see what she would do. But her husband was also awake getting ready for work and Amy was stirring, so he knew she would be up soon as well.

After a couple minutes Hank got dressed and went downstairs. His sister-in-law had a big house and it was very comfortable when he and Amy came to visit. But this had been unlike any visit before. Mike, oblivious to how his wife was screwing around with Hank, had already left for work. Hank poured himself a cup of coffee and read the paper.

It was about 45 minutes before Amy and Heather came downstairs together. They were both already dressed in matching black yoga pants.

"Good morning," Hank said, putting down the paper. "I take it this morning is your yoga class?"

"Yup," Amy said. "We actually have to run now. It starts in 15 minutes."

Heather grinned at Hank but didn't give him any signal about how wild the day before had been. Hank said goodbye and the sisters walked together into the garage. Hank stared at their asses as they left, both poured into their respective yoga pants. He fantasized about fucking them both from behind, at the same time, when his phone vibrated with a text message.

Yes! It was from Heather.

"I picked out clothes for you today."

"OK," Hank texted back

"I also left you something 2 watch."

Hank put his phone down and went up to his guest bedroom. There on the bed lay a Tshirt from his suitcase and a pair of his shorts. He lifted up the shorts, and underneath was a DVD and a pair of Heather's purple panties. They were the same pair she had worn the night before when she was masturbating right before Mike fucked her.

Hank picked up the panties and took a deep breathe. The smell of her juices was still pungent. He could see where she had stained herself in the crotch before her husband fucked her.

"She wants me to wear these?" Hank thought to himself. He was already erect, and there was no way his 7-inch cock was going to squeeze into her size 4 panties when he was rock solid.

Still, he pulled down his pants and boxers and slid on the silk panties. The fabric felt good against his skin, and knowing that his cock was now rubbing against her dried cunt juices made him all the hornier. Still, the tip of his dick stuck out along the top of the panties.

He picked up the DVD and wondered what it was. There was a TV downstairs, so he took it there and put it in. He sat on the couch and pressed play on the remote.

He was greeted with an image of Heather on her bed, naked, legs spread wide. She had a medium-sized vibrator in her right hand and she was rubbing it to the left and right of her pussy lips which were dead center on the screen.

"Good god," Hank said as he unzipped his pants and let his cock out. He started stroking himself slowly as he watched the tape of Heather sliding the vibrator in and out of her bright pink, tight twat.

Heather moaned loudly on the screen as she masturbated. As the vibrator went fully inside her, and she neared climax, she whispered, "I wish this were cock inside me, Hank." And then in the next instant her body tensed up, her legs slammed together, and she let out a long, deep moan as her climax rocketed through her body.

When she was done, she put the vibrator in the drawer next to her bed and go dressed in front of the camera. She put on the same clothes she had when she came down this morning.

"Holy shit," Hank thought. "She taped this right before she left."

As Heather walked toward the camera, fully dressed, she spoke again.

"My vibrator may still be wet, if you want to check it out while you have the house to yourself."

Then the screen went dark.

Hank bounded off the couch and went into Heather's room, his boner bouncing against his belly. He slid open the drawer and sure enough, there was her vibrator along with some lotions, gels and creams. He picked it up and smelled. It wasn't went any more but he could definitely smell her pussy on it. He licked the length of the vibrator as he continued stroking his cock with his other hand. The smell and taste of her pussy, combined with memories of what he had just watched, was too much for him to handle. He could feel the cum rising out of him, suddenly, and there was nowhere to go.

He aimed his cock at her pillow and shot his hot, white cum onto the dark green pillowcase.

"Jesus fuck," he said as he ejaculated all over her pillow. As he finished, and began thinking about how he was ever going to clean it up, he heard the garage door open. Heather and Amy were back earlier than expected.

He quickly zipped his pants and went downstairs.

"The class is actually tomorrow," Amy said. "I'm going to go take a shower."

She left Hank alone with Heather.

"Did you get a chance to watch the video?" she asked.

"Just got done," Hank said.

"Well, how did you like it?"

"I liked it so well I just came all over your pillow."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I couldn't control myself after licking your vibrator and I shot my wad right on your pillow. I didn't have a chance to clean it up before you came home early."

Heather, in disbelief, got up from the table and went to her bedroom. Hank followed as he heard the shower turn on.

They both stood by the bed as Heather looked at the wet mess on her bed.

"What am I supposed to do about this?" she asked, not quite in an angry tone.

"Lick it up," Hank said.

"What?"

"Lick it up, right now, before it dries up," Hank told her.

Heather looked at him with a slight grin, then picked up her pillow and did exactly as he said. She swallowed about half of what he had shot out. The rest had already seeped into the pillow. She pulled the pillowcase off and assessed the stains.

"Mmm. Now when I sleep my head will be resting on your cum," she said.

Even though Hank had just jerked off, he could feel himself getting hard again.

Heather turned and faced him.

"Are you wearing what I set out for you?"

"Yes," Hank said.

"Show me."

Hank unzipped his shorts and let them fall around his ankles. He was now fully erect, and his cock was peeking out the side of Heather's purple panties.

"My god, that is so hot," Heather said as she reached down and rubbed his balls. "I so want to fuck you right now."

Before Hank could answer, the door to the hallway bathroom opened. It was Amy getting out of the shower. Hank quickly pulled on his shorts and left without saying a word. Heather stayed in her room.

"How was your shower?" Hank asked his wife.

"Good," she said. "It felt nice to get all clean."