Heather Meets the Vile Gamer Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes", I croaked

"SAY IT!!" The blade was starting to break the skin. In his fury he was pushing it harder.

Hysterically I cried out, "YES!!! YES I'LL BE A GOOD WHORE!!"

He then made me say I was a filthy cum-slurping slut and that I wanted his big cock. Finally with great relief I felt the knife leave my neck and my hands went there automatically to feel what damage had been done. There was a little blood, but luckily the cut didn't appear to be deep.

My humiliation wasn't complete just yet. He pulled me off the bed by my hair and flung me to the middle of the room. I stumbled, but managed not to fall.

"Now get em off", he commanded.

I stood there shaking, not quite comprehending, which pissed him off some more.

"Are you deaf now as well as dumb?", he snapped. "Strip Bitch!!"

One look at his face told me not to argue. Feeling numb now, I quickly pulled my sweater off as if I were at home--undressing in my own bedroom after a long day. Oh dammit how I wished I were there! Hesitating only a moment, I then undid my pants, my face burning from both the embarrassment and the recent slaps.

"Go slower slut!", he bellowed.

For the first time I glared at him. He laughed.

"C'mon, don't be in such a hurry. I'll fuck you soon enough. Let me see what you've got first".

"I hate you!!", I hissed, "I'll never talk to you again!" Pretty lame, I know, and probably really stupid as well, but he just laughed, amused by my outburst.

"Just do it slut"

Not really sure what he wanted, I slowly pushed my pants to the floor and stepped out of them. When he saw my thigh-highs he whistled with approval.

"Yeah honey, leave those on. You really were expecting me huh? With your whore underwear" Mocking laughter followed.

I didn't even bother to argue as I looked at him with dull hate. Slowly, without any more prompting, I removed my bra next, then my panties...all the while trying not to hear his wolf whistles and comments about my body.

He'd sat on the end of the bed sometime during my strip and now that I was nude save for my stockings and heels, I stood still as he stared.

"Come here"

I trembled harder, but knew better than to refuse. Slowly I moved forward till I was standing in front of him. He picked up my red bra from the floor nearby and turned me around, pulling my wrists together behind my back, binding them together tightly with my own bra. Turning me back around to face him he started pushing me down by my shoulders.

"On your knees where you belong whore" I let myself sink to them while he was pushing me and nearly lost my balance.

I knew what was next and I couldn't look. When I heard the sound of his zipper, I closed my eyes tightly and kept them closed while I heard him undressing. They flew open again, startled when he grabbed me by my hair once again. I gasped to see his huge, swollen weapon right in my face. While gripping my head firmly by the hair, he pulled my face closer and began rubbing it on my lips. I couldn't move my head, but my lips were clamped together. I knew that wouldn't help, that he'd get it in there eventually. But every part of me was crying out at the outrage and disgust I felt at what he was going to make me do. I was desperately fighting back tears--I musn't cry!! If I cried I knew I could suffocate. Oh god I knew I could suffocate anyway, crying or not.

"Open up Bitch", he let go of his dick and once again I felt the knife at my throat. That did it. Not wanting to get cut again, I quickly obeyed. With no hesitation he shoved himself forward. My mouth was being forced open as wide as possible to accommodate the sudden invasion. Don't panic, oh don't panic oh please oh god please let this be over with soon...I kept repeating this in my head, trying to stay calm.

"Ohhhhh....yeaaahhh Slut. Suck it....suck it gooood"

Odd that he should say that, since sucking isn't exactly what I was doing. There was nothing Icoulddo but endure as I was subjected to an oral rape of terrible brutality. He stood, his legs apart somewhat to get better leverage I suppose, and dropped the knife as he clutched my hair in both hands. Holding my head helplessly still this way, he begain thrusting into my mouth hard....going deeper with each cruel shove. I could feel my throat trying to gag as the head of this horrible weapon battered it with every forward thrust of his hips. My jaw muscles began aching badly. I couldn't try to back away since he was holding my head in place so firmly and my hands were tied so tightly behind my back.

I was given a brief few moments of relief when he pulled out and began rubbing his saliva-wet cock all over my face. I was gasping in as much air as possible, and it was a good thing I was because the assault on my mouth and throat were only just beginning.

He shoved his hateful instrument of torture into my mouth again, but instead of the frantic in and out plunges of before he gripped my head even harder and pushed and pushed till I felt him entering my throat. My air was now cut off. Panic closed in as he held it there...no out strokes, just in and in as far as he could push it.

"Aw yeah bitch. Take it all! Swallow my big cock! Heheheh...you look so fuckin cute with your nose smashed against me like that...your mouth all full"

With that, he jerked forward again even harder than before. My body began to thrash from lack of air. Cruelly, he laughed even harder at this and said, "I wonder how long you can hold your breath?"

Finally he drew out enough so I could snatch a quick breath, then plunged forward again--even deeper down my throat this time. I was sure he'd kill me as he picked up an even more furious pace than before, pistoning in and out of my mouth and throat as hard as he could--not caring at all how much it hurt me...not caring that I couldn't breathe. Never had I felt so insignificant, so used. I was nothing during those torturous moments. Nothing but a hole to be abused. All I could do was try to keep my head and pray he'd finish soon.

Finally I felt his body stiffen as he let out a harsh cry and shoved into my throat one last time--harder than ever--and held it there as his cock began to jerk. A sudden rush of liquid was filling my throat and flowing straight down. My body was convulsing as my abused throat tried to gag in protest. Frantically, I forced my throat to swallow while it was desperately trying to cough it up. With his steadily-shooting hardness still buried in there I feared I would choke to death for sure if I didn't allow his disgusting fluids to go down.

"Ahhhh...YEAH!!", he was shouting. "Swallow every drop, Whore! That's what cunts like you have a mouth for".

Oh, the awful bastard! He trulywas vile.

When he finally withdrew, I was horrified to see he was still hard...still huge. The angry weapon was far from finished with me.

He released my hair and I fell to the floor. I lay there on my side--coughing, breathing--it felt good to just be able to breathe again. He was standing over me, also breathing hard--no doubt from his brutal exertions. My eyes were closed. I didn't want to see any more....ever.

When he spoke again it was with a grudging admiration. His voice was almost kind.

"Damn baby....you got a hot little mouth on you there. You did good. You might live to see another day after all!"

I refused to speak or even look at him. He bent down and suddenly scooped me up--one arm under my knees and the other around my waist.

"Come on. Daddy's got a reward for you."

To Be Continued...

12