Heather Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

I was the woman in the story. I had been seduced by another man at your encouragement; you had even offered me a bribe. He was having sex with me.

I pushed harder and deeper harder and deeper my breathing became rough and ragged and then it felt like every nerve ending in my body exploded with pleasure.

The author became a favorite of mine. I read all of his stories I could find. Stories about wife sharing, more than one man, wife as prostitute, oral sex and anal sex. Then one day his stories were gone but I had read them, I mean masturbated to them so much I know them by heart.

When you said we would be going to San Diego as in California it brought to mind the story where the couple created rules for the wife just for California. So you see, California Rules, Heather Rules."

"So what does this mean?" I asked. "Are you planning on acting out those stories for real? With other men?" With me watching? Without me?"

"I'm not sure yet." Heather replied. "Most of this has been really fun. The Brazilian wax hurt like hell, definitely not one of the fun experiences and it felt really weird having another woman touching my genitals, maybe if I let a man next time, putting hot wax on me and then ripping out my hair by the root! But then I was feeling so naughty, so exposed. And the increase in sensation is out of this world. It was definitely worth the pain.

Then being dressed like this without a bra and panties. I love the way you look at me but hated the way all the men in the airport and on the plane leered at me. Riding topless in the convertible was unbelievable with you fondling me and the wind and sunshine on my bare breasts and knowing that anybody that happened to look was seeing me half naked. It felt good to be a woman.

Oh and the oral, I never realized the pleasure I had been missing. And sex in the back door of this restaurant where we could have been caught with your pants down just now.

Unbelievable.

I'd probably kill you if you were with another woman; I just can't stand the thought but for some reason I can see myself acting out in those stories. My guess is you feel the same way.

I'm not sure what I want to do on this trip or how far I want to go. I know I love you too much to want to do anything to lose you, Larry. We'll have to see how this plays out. The one thing I do know is that on this trip Heather rules. "

I sat quietly and then said, "I'm not sure I know how I feel either. I love for you to go without I bra; I love the way your breasts move inside your clothes. I'm not sure about the looks from other men; it makes me proud, turns me on and scares me all at once.

Everything else we've done today has also been wonderful. I would be lying if I said that seeing or knowing you were out with another man or men doing any of the things I or we have read about in the stories wouldn't upset me, make me jealous or feel hurt. Kind of like you probably felt when you found out about me habits on the internet.

At the same time, I am turned on beyond belief and my imagination is running wild with thoughts of what you could or might do. At seeing you act out those stories for real, naked with another man or men doing what they will with you; to you. But I don't want either of us to do anything that would cause us to lose each other.

Swinging or swapping partners does not interest me; you're right, I just cannot imagine me with anyone else but you. Somehow I can only visualize you doing the things that we have read about in the stories. I know that doesn't make sense but one thing I do know is I love you and on this trip my feelings don't matter because Heather rules."

For the rest of the meal we made small talk, caressed, and held hands. We were just two lovers living in our own little world. When we got up to leave Heather had a hard time keeping her balance this being the first time she had ever had alcohol.

Heather laughed hard enough to get everyone in the restaurant's attention as she stumbled; drawing admiring looks from the men as her braless breasts giggled inside her dress. The seat Heather had been sitting in had a wet streak running from the middle of the seat over the edge and down to a small wet spot on the carpet below from our combined fluids leaking from her vagina.

Heather saw the rivulet of our mixed bodily fluids and had a buzzed giggle.

We then drove and check into our hotel. We were on the twelfth floor and our room had a sitting area and a balcony that overlooked the patio and pool below. The hotel being a U shape, we could look across the way into the rooms on the other side of the courtyard.

After doing some unpacking, we put on some soft music and sort of slow danced with each other. Slowly we removed each other's clothes. My penis was as hard as it has ever been.

Walking hand in hand we went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and we both got in. We both needed a shower to renew ourselves and to clean up from the day's activities.

Taking turns, we soaped each other up. First the back, slow firm sensual strokes cleaning the grime but also massaging our aching muscles. Then to the front, hand to breast, hand to vulva, hand to penis, hand to scrotum, hand to anus and down the legs one by one. Next, the rinse, hugging, kissing, licking. Mouth to mouth. Mouth to nipple. Mouth to slit. Mouth to penis. Mouth to scrotum. Capturing a piece of my scrotum between her teeth she gave me a small bite as she pulled the skin away from my body at the same time. A small gasp escaped my lips from this new pain/pleasure sensation.

Turning the water off; we each dried the body of the other. With our hair dripping, I lifted Heather up and carried her to the king size bed and laid her out on her stomach, placing her arms at her side.

I then got on the bed over her and straddling her body at her hips I began to massage her back. Up and down up and down long firm strokes. Heather was starting to make sounds that were almost like purring.

Now I was kissing the back of her neck, nibbling an earlobe then the other then back. Sticky liquid was leaking from my penis onto Heather's back leaving wet streaks wherever my penis went. Slowly, I massaged and kissed my way down Heather's back, moving myself between her spread legs. Kissing Licking Kissing Licking I was finally down to her gorgeous butt.

With her legs spread I could see the back part of her slit and her anus. Slowly, deliberately I move my face to gap between her legs and stuck my tongue out and ran it all the way from the bottom over and into her anus and on to the top.

This kind of startled Heather but she didn't stop me so I did it again and again. Heather started moving her hips in rhythm to my tongue play. Up and down in and out when suddenly Heather tensed from the sensation of her orgasm.

Rolling her over I continued to orally stimulate her only this time from the front. I again tasted the sweet nectar that flowed from my beloved Heather. Sweet and wonderful and delicate. Heather again tensed and again was plunged into the mystical realm of orgasm. Again she mouthed her pleasure with a long AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Again I received jet after jet of that fantastic flavored fluid that only my lover could produce. I continued my oral ministrations and Heather continued to move her hips in time to my licking. Again another orgasm.

I could take it no more. I kissed my way up her body until our lips and tongues met. Once again, Heather ran her tongue around my mouth and lips to taste her own love juices on my face. Her tongue then penetrated between my lips and past my teeth to wrestle with my tongue.

Heather reached between us and taking my penis into her hand she guided me into herself. A place I had gone numerous time in ten years but tonight it seemed like a new place. I began a slow rocking up and down in and out this wasn't sex. This was love. Soft, tender soulful love.

I wanted to explode but I willed myself to last longer. The sensations were unbearable, building and building and building until I could stand it no more and I spurted jet after jet of semen into my beloved wife. Feeling the sensation of me squirting into her sent her over the edge again and she too experienced another explosion.

Normally I would roll over and go straight to sleep, but not tonight. We cuddled in each other arms. Kissing tenderly and whispering sweet I loves you's to each other.

Then all too soon the days activates got to us and we drifted off into a deep sleep. Wondering what the next two weeks would have in store for us.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers
12