Heather Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to worry, I bet he sees naked women and girls all of the time, besides he's just a boy probably good for him to see a more mature woman from time to time." Heather said. "Why don't you get comfortable too? You seem awfully over dressed."

Removing my clothes revealed a sizeable hard-on that stood out proudly from my body.

"Somebody likes his wifey displaying herself to other men and boys." Heather remarked.

I kind of blushed and sat down to eat without saying anything.

"So, how was your special class?" I inquired.

"Great!" Heather replied. "But you'll have to wait until a later date to hear about it. It would spoil the surprise."

We ate the rest of our meal making other comments and playfully grabbing and fondling each other. It was like we were teenagers just discovering each other again. Heather drank her wine, but I just don't like the taste or the smell, so I had tea.

After we finished, Heather took the tray and placed it in the hall as I photographed her. To my surprise, Heather took the wine bottle, stood it upright, squatted over the mouth and then slowly impaled her pussy with it. I took picture after picture of Heather fucking herself with the wine bottle not really thinking about the fact that we could both have been caught in the hall naked by any passerby.

We both laughed uncontrollably as we returned to our room. I asked Heather what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to take it easy tonight and take a walk along the beach.

Heather put on her unlined bikini bottom which tied on the sides, no top and then her netted beach cover. This displayed her breasts and nipples if you looked close enough at her otherwise you would think she was covered. I smiled thinking about how freely Heather was displaying herself now. I pulled on my swim trunks and t-shirt and we left the room for the beach.

Walking through the hotel lobby was fun; none of the women noticed but almost all of the men did, as we exited the hotel and onto the beach.

After we had walked a short distance, Heather reached under her cover up and pulled one of the side strings of her bikini. The bikini slid down her legs and onto the sand below.

As she picked up the bikini bottom she said, "That's much better, here put this in your pocket."

The little bits of cloth slipped easily into my swim trunks pocket.

We continued our walk with our arms around each other allowing me to grope Heather's right breast freely. Coming to a rocky area and finding a spot that was somewhat secluded Heather removed her beach cover and getting on all fours said, "Fuck me."

I immediately shed my trunks and positioning myself behind her; pushing myself in with one thrust. Having the back view of Heather's charms I felt no need to be gentle so I began to slam into Heather without mercy.

In and out I went reveling in Heather's slickness in and out, in and out, harder and harder. Heather rocked with the power of my thrusts, our bodies made slapping sounds as I bottomed in and sucking sounds as I pulled out. Heather was being very vocal muttering fuck me harder fuck me harder. I all too quickly reached the place of no return and shot my balls into Heather's pussy.

Suddenly Heather said, "Lie down."

I did as I was told and Heather surprised me by straddling my head and lowering herself to my face. Having read and been turned on by the stories, I knew what she wanted and I felt a mixture of sickness and excitement.

"Eat me!" Heather declared.

Slowly she lowered her pussy to my mouth, I had never imagined that I would one day be faced with eating a cream pie from Heather's pussy but now one was on its way. At least it was mine. I felt Heather's overheated labia make contact with my mouth and tentatively eased my tongue into her folds and had the first taste of our combined fluids.

It tasted different than when it was just her, but not bad. There was a more earthy smell and the taste was tarter, maybe saltier. I willed myself to lick harder; probing deeper into the slick inner region of Heather's slit. Finally I was licking harder and harder. Heather realizing I had accepted my fate and began to ride my face. Slowly at first but then harder and harder until I no longer mattered. Heather was in total control rubbing herself on my face back and forth.

At some point all of my cum must have flowed out of her because the flavored changed back to only be Heather. On and on she went having me lick from asshole to clit and back. Occasionally she would stop for me to lick and probe her asshole or her pussy or have me suck her clit.

Suddenly, Heather stiffened and said "Oh Larry" as her orgasm overcame her. Then the other tasting fluid pulsed from her pussy which I lapped up greedily.

We were both sitting in the sand trying to catch our breath as Heather declared, "that was fun." Then she gave me a big tongue kiss.

As I put my trunks back on Heather slipped her beach cover on over her head and said, "Let's head back, I'm tired and I really need to rest for the rest of our trip.

Only after we were in the elevator did I realize the Heather had not put her bottoms back on. This would have exposed an ample amount of Heather's butt cheeks and the bottom of her pussy to anyone looking.

Exiting the elevator, I hung back to admire the view and record digital images as Heather made her way to the room.

Knowing what I was doing Heather accentuated her movements to further tease me. She flipped the back of the beach cover up to give me a full moon.

Stopping, Heather turned to face me and slowly, seductively removed the material covering her body. First her slit came into view, then her stomach, then her enticing breasts and finally her beautiful face framed in her red hair.

Heather posed for me until we heard the elevator ding and we had to run to get to our room.

I am sure the people exiting the elevator wondered what all the commotion and laughter was about as we quickly disappeared from view.

Once back in the room, we fell into each other arms and had a deep kiss.

"I love you," I said.

"I know," she replied slyly.

We showered to remove any sand left from our excursion, and after drying ourselves we snuggled and began to kiss the way lovers do. Slow dancing our way to the bed.

I rolled Heather on her stomach and began to nibble her ear lobes and massage her back with my right hand. Rubbing her shoulders first and then moving down her bare back to caress and squeeze each of her butt cheeks.

Heather began to stir making gentle mewing sounds, lifting her butt up to meet my hand.

I began to kiss and lick my way down Heather's back. Slowly ever so slowly I moved down her body. Rising I straddled her chest and continued to kiss and lick the lower part of her body until I finally reached her crack.

Pausing for a second to examine the prize before me and stuck out my tongue and began to lick from the top of her crack into the valley below. I found a strange dimple inside and tongued it.

Heather squirmed beneath and said stop that tickles.

I continued to kiss and use my tongue to pleasure my love. I finally reached the puckered area that for so long had been forbidden territory. The hole was dry, not like the love tunnel which with Heather lying on her stomach lay just below.

I willed my mouth to provide more wetness and I began to moisten Heather's ass hole. At first, I licked up and down, wanting to lubricate the area before I pursued more extreme contact.

Round and round I moved by tongue as I rimmed the outside of the puckered hole.

For her part, Heather tilted her pelvis up to provide me with easier access.

I kneaded Heather's butt cheeks as I opened her crack wider for my further oral stimulation.

Steeling my nerves, I straightened my tongue and then plunged it as far as I could into middle, grateful that we had just thoroughly cleaned each other. We each shivered from the excitement, her from pleasure me from the breaking of yet another barrier.

Streaks of precum coated Heather's back from where my hard dick made contact.

Heather then rolled over onto her back, exposing her engorged pussy to my viewing pleasure. Her lips were bright pink and slick with wetness.

I was in heaven again as I once again dipped my face and dove into the waiting folds to taste the female elixir that flowed from my lover's canal.

God, I love the taste and smell of Heather's pussy.

I licked and sucked and licked and sucked savoring every drop of the love potion I could find. Heather's breathing was becoming ragged as she moved closer and closer to the edge. She thrust her hips up and down to match my efforts.

On and on I used my mouth to pleasure the goddess beneath me. I was lost in pure lust, I do not have the word to describe the feelings I had as I used my tongue and mouth to taste and explore Heather's clit, labia, pussy and asshole.

As Heather reached her orgasm, she reached and grabbed my cock and sucked deep into her mouth. The feeling was electric as she screamed her pleasure using my dick as a gag.

As excited as I was I could hold back as I immediately began I was blinded with excitement as I ejaculated into Heather's hungry mouth.

Expended, I collapsed in a heap and cuddled with Heather.

"I love you."

"I love you, too"

Heather drifted in to a deep sleep and started snoring.

My mind filled with thoughts of Heather dancing in the contest. Men stared lustfully at my naked wife as she entertained them with her womanly charms.

Then my mind visualized Heather being fucked by another man, for some reason it was the bus boy, Chad. I was watching as he plunged his cock in and out of Heather's fuck hole. Chad's lean youthful body was straining from his efforts. Suddenly he stiffened as he emptied his seed into my wife who was having her own orgasm.

The sickening feelings were fading; being replaced by desire and lust. I no longer wondered if I wanted this, the question was when and with whom.

And then with an overly hard cock I too drifted to sleep.

As for the class, Heather filled me in later.

"I arrived at the class at 9AM sharp. Carol came in followed by 4 other girls and then Brittney walked in. All of us were in skimpy outfits. The blinds on the room were closed so no one could see in.

Brittney said, 'girls I want you to pair up and then strip each other.'

'What,' we exclaimed, 'we're not lesbians.'

'This has nothing to do with being lesbians; although you might try it you might like it. No, you girls all want to try the wild wife stuff while you are in California. I want you to have the best experience possible.

If you and your husbands don't have fun you will not tell people how much you like it and I will not get any referrals. I need you to loosen you inhibitions and also become more aware of the feelings in your body and how easily and quickly you can turn on.

I was paired with Carol and I turned for her to untie the top string of my halter causing the cloth to fall away from my boobs. I reached and remove Carol's top returning the favor.

Ok girls now I want you to go around the room and feel each other's boobs and I mean really feel them. Get to know their weight and texture admire their curves and appearance. If you are receiving glory in the touch of the other, recognize as the finger pass from nerve ending to nerve ending. Experience only pleasure as women are meant to experience pleasure.

We did as were instructed and while I did not care for touching other women's boobs; the receiving part was grand and I allowed the pleasure of the other's touch to control me. Soon even air movements brought a pleasure response.

'Now the bottoms ladies.' My shorts were removed and Heather commented, 'no panties and a hairless pussy, somebody is getting into this wild wife stuff.

'Heather lie down and spread you r legs. The rest of you take turns admiring Heather's pussy then the others; compare one with the others. Again apply it to only you and enhance your own pleasure.

Your men may think this is about them but this is really about you and only you. You will control them; they will be yours to pleasure you.

I want you wet and excited before we begin. I want to see parted pussy lips protruding from their hiding places.

Men are idiots, show them some tit or ass and they are yours. The power is yours, use it ladies.

Enough for today, now some stretching exercises.

Some of the girls started to pull their pants back on but Brittney said 'no' we work in the nude in this class. We may open the blinds before this class is through. Stay with me and you will learn new levels of pleasure you didn't know existed.

And work us Brittney did. I did things I never knew my body could do. And I was learning to give into the pleasure.

Frankly my pussy was smokin'. I left my wetness everywhere my bare pussy touched. The room was filled with the smell of fresh hot pussy.

We took a break after an hour and Brittney asked, 'Any of you girls sucked your man's cock?

No one?

I thought so, no wonder your man's been looking at those sites and not paying attention to you. You have to suck your man's cock and if you really want to drive him wild swallow his cum.' Eeew could be heard around the room.

'You let him eat your pussy don't you and you like it don't you?'

We all nodded our agreement.

'Ladies suck his cock and eat his cum and he will be yours exclusively forever. You won't have to look for him he'll be standing waiting for you mouth to open and then he will service you like a stallion.

I don't any of you to lose your man but think, if you follow through with living out these stories; if you start fucking other men this week. How will he feel? Will he accept you when you come back? Don't you want to come back and be accepted by your man?

You are going to have to keep him under your spell make him want you and no one else. I don't want any of you going home with a ruined marriage. Listen to me, follow my directions and your man will want only you no matter how many men you have!'

We started back at of training as I pondered her words and well you know the result. I had a protein snack when you came to the room.

12