Heather Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather wants me to go fast but I am determined to go slow and steady relishing this the final time I will have my true love exclusively to myself. I slip in and out with ease from the lubrication provided by Heather's overly excited state.

I move in and out steadily as Heather again begins to squirm as her pleasure drives her; her mind filled with only the desire to achieve the ultimately high.

Heather's body suddenly trembles beneath me as she grabs my butt and digging her finger nails deep into their flesh trying to push me even deeper into her vagina. I can feel the muscles of her pussy as they convulse in time to Heather's orgasm.

Reaching her hands between our bodies, Heather takes a ball in each of her hands and begins to gently squeeze and release each ball.

My mind is over come by the sensation, a mixture of pain and pleasure I don't want to end. All too quickly I reach the point of no return; I arch my back and drive my cock deeper into her pussy and then I release spurt after spurt of hot cum at the entrance to her womb.

And then it is over.

I roll over limp next to Heather as we cuddle together. She smile up at me and then leans into me to give me a kiss.

"$100 if you let Tom kiss you like you just let me kiss you," I said from out of nowhere. What the hell was I saying?

"Ok," was Heather's simple reply.

Heather moves down my body and taking hold of my flaccid spent cock begins to clean me of our combined juices. Finishing with my cock she moves on to lick my ball sack clean.

Once she has me clean, she kneels beside and walks herself up and straddles my face. I know what's coming; my stomach churns but I steady myself to accept my fate.

Looking up I see a raging red pussy with pearly white cum seeping from the depths within. Closer ever closer it moves. I open my mouth as a few drops begin to fall until; contact.

The taste is not as good as Heather alone, but is not terribly unpleasant. Heather press and squirms harder as she sits on my face. Following her cue and begin to lick and to probe to clean ourselves from her depository.

Satisfied Heather climbed off of me and went to the bathroom, as I followed, to get ready for bed.

Cuddling in bed, we each turned to other and said, "I love you."

12