Heather Rules Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather debuts in an amateur stripping contest.
6.8k words
4.57
85.5k
30
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

Thursday, next to last day of the week, I brain is foggy from the previous night's exertions and I was running late. Damn it, no time for a good morning fuck. Quick, get dressed. A kiss and an "I love you" and I was out the door.

Thoughts of tonight's activities filled my mind. Would Heather, could Heather actually go through with her performance. Lust and fear gripped my mind as images of my Heather dancing nude in front of a room full of crazed horny men played inside of my brain.

I was trying hard to concentrate on what the instructor, Jeannie, was saying but my mind kept visualizing Heather, nude, on stage, performing to the lustful approval of a room full of strange men. I was working on a particularly hard assignment and not making much headway when Jeannie came and sat next to me.

Jeannie pulled her chair close and said, "So you're here from Chicago with your wife no doubt."

Then to my surprise, Jeannie leaned in close to me and with her right hand took a firm grip on my hard on protruding in my pants.

She continued to squeeze me hard as she leaned into me pressing her bare tit flesh onto the exposed skin in my arm and whispered, "I know your type. You and your wife have been reading the naughty wife stories on the internet.

Almost every class, I have one or two just like you. You started reading internet porn, you love your wife so you can't see yourself with another woman but somehow you imagine your wife doing those things. Then your wife caught you, was mad as hell, but then she too started reading the same stuff until she also was hooked. And now you both figure hell we're in California where the only rules are those we make. Am I right?"

"Uh huh," I managed to grunt.

Lowering her grip until she had captured both my balls in her hand she squeezed them hard and said, "How do you answer me?"

"Yes," I replied.

Squeezing me harder and causing me both pain and pleasure Jeannie said, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, ma'am," I groaned as my eyes showed the shock and pain I was feeling.

"What you and your wife do is your business," Jeannie continued. "But how you do in my class and when you leave is mine. You be a good boy and keep your focus on this class; and learn what is required."

Jeannie released her grip on my genitals as I shot my load into my pants.

"Good boy, now all of your attention will be on me or I will keep you after school to discipline you," she said in a very authoritative tone. "This is your only warning or you will bear the consequences. Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am," I answered.

"Now that's my good boy," Jeannie said as she hugged my face hard between her breasts giving me both a warning and a reward.

Now she had my undivided attention for the rest of the day; although I had to wonder what she meant by "consequences" after school.

Jeannie gave me a knowing look, as I left for my hotel to receive my instructions for tonight. I walked passed her with my head down, not wanting to make eye contact.

Getting to our room, Heather was gone but had laid my clothes for the evening on the bed. Heather had laid out a shirt, nice pants and loafers; no underwear. I found a note from Heather which read:

Take a shower, I want you fresh for tonight and don't forget to shave. In fact, shave your pubic hair off. If I have to be bare then you should too; besides you'll love the increased sensations. Tonight I am going to break all kinds of marriage rules, strange men are going to see me as only you have seen me. I may or may not fuck someone else maybe more. I will decide because Heather rules. When you are ready follow these directions to the Gentlemen's Club.

All my love, Heather

PS: Don't shoot your load!

Doing as instructed, I stripped down being careful not to stroke my hard dick for fear of shooting off. Grabbing my razor and shaving cream I entered the shower and washed myself before settling into the task at hand. Making sure my cock and balls were thoroughly lathered; I carefully began to remove my pubic hair.

The hair surrounding my genitals was quickly gone without mishap. Next I set about the task of removing the hair from my cock. The more hair I removed the more exposed I felt. I was beginning to feel a new sensitivity as more and more skin was stripped of its protection.

Finally only the hair on my balls remained. This scared me the most as I had to try and shave the hair from the wrinkled surface. First swipe, ouch, a dropped of blood appearing from where I had just nicked myself.

Rethinking my strategy, I realized if I stretched the skin over my balls, I would have a smooth surface to shave the hair from my scrotum. Slowly and carefully I removed my lifelong growth of hair. I finished the rest of the task without incident.

I rinsed off and exited the shower to admire my handy work in the mirror.

My hard on had subsided as I had been concentrating on not injuring myself. My cock and balls were bare of the hair that had previously covered them, the nerve endings were very sensitive and I could feel the air moving around my newly exposed skin.

Heather was right I do like the feeling. But something was wrong. Oh, of course, I need to get rid of the hair on my chest, stomach and back to really complete the look. I'll make an appointment with the salon and have it waxed as a surprise for Heather.

I dressed as instructed and drove to the Gentlemen's Club using Heather's instructions.

It was still early, about 7:00. Heather and the other 3 girls in here group were not scheduled to start performing until 8.

I was met at the door by a very huge tough looking guy who immediately demanded $20 as a cover charge.

Paying the charge, I enter the club and was greeted by a statuesque conservatively dressed blond, who eyed me knowingly and then said, "Hi, I'm Brittney you must be Larry, Heather's husband."

"Yes," I replied, "but how did you..."

"Heather described you perfectly and told me what you would be wearing," Brittney said and continued.

"Come with me and I will take you to her so you can have some 'alone' time before the girls start the contest.

The rules of the contest are simple, there are four participants and they are on for two hours starting at 8. First, each girl will do a fifteen dance session. The girls can remove as much or as little as they wish. After the dance sessions the girls will work the floor, serving drinks and providing services including trips to the VIP area to earn tips. Private rooms are available but only the professional girls' work in them but you welcome to take one of the regular girls back there yourself. Your wife will always be in view.

Don't worry though the customers aren't allowed to touch any of the girls.'

Brittney had a sly smile on her face and gave me a wink as she said, "touch."

Continuing, Brittney said, "At the end, the girl with the most in tips wins. It's just that simple."

We entered the dressing room area which was just like I have seen on television. There six rows of five dressing tables each with a large mirror ringed in lights.

The amateur night women had to share dressing tables but since the older group would be gone before the younger group started this would not present a problem.

Turning the corner, Heather and I made eye contact; she rushed to my arms and gave me a deep passionate kiss. Heather was covered by a bathrobe and her makeup had been applied extra thick. Her lipstick was candy apple red and gave her lips a wet appearance.

Breaking our embrace, Heather took me by the hand and led me out of the room. We passed through a large room that had about twenty private sitting areas with a large circular couch in the middle.

"This is the VIP area where the customers can receive more individual attention from us girls," Heather explained. "Prices here start at twenty dollars. Only the girls are allowed to touch the customers though, the customers are not allowed to touch us."

We continued down a darkened hall, Heather pulled me into a small room, closed the door and gave me another deep kiss, smearing her lipstick.

Dropping to her knees, she quickly unzipped my pants, undid my belt and swiftly bared my cock and balls.

"I've been waiting all afternoon to see this," Heather announced as she grasps my cock in one hand and squeezed my balls with the other. "Oh, I love it! I love the look and feel of your hairless cock and balls. Now let's see how you taste."

I was so aroused I had to brace myself against the wall to keep from losing my balance.

Heather began to kiss and lick my cock and balls. Playfully she lightly bit down on my ball sack and pulled my sack away from my body. Heather ground her teeth in a sawing motion sending bolts of pain/pleasure shooting through my body. I felt dizzy as the blood rushed from my brain to fill my genitals.

I guess I am truly thinking with my little head.

Slowly my right ball is sucked into her mouth; the sensation of it slipping past her teeth makes me gasp. I am now totally at her mercy, as her teeth close, trapping my ball inside her ivory cage. Gently but firmly, Heather bites down on the skin between her teeth.

I feel my heart beating rapidly within my chest as new excitement surges through my nerves causing me to spasm.

Slowly Heather released my testicle from her mouth; making a loud slurping sound as the suction is broken.

Now she is repeating the procedure on my left ball. Into her mouth, first past her lips and then her teeth, I am now trapped as Heather chews on the ball between her teeth. She could bite down as hard as she wanted and I would not have cared. I liked being at her mercy and the sensations she was causing.

I look down to see her teeth impressions in the skin surrounding my right ball.

"Oh God, that hurts so good," I hissed from the mixture of pain and pleasure I am feeling.

She releases my left ball with the same audible pop as she made when she freed the right.

I sigh from the feeling it brings and I struggle to catch my breath.

Grasping my cock in her right hand while squeezing my balls with her left; she gives my shaft several quick strokes. The look and smile on her face was priceless as she closely examined my engorged organ.

She pinches the glans to open the hole as she licks my precum oozing from the opening. Heather wanked the shaft once more; she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.

Was this truly my wife being so wanton and uninhibited?

I feel her tongue massaging the head and revel in the alternating pulses of vacuum and release as she sucks me. With the head of my cock secured in her mouth, I suddenly suck air as she bites down hard in the space where the head joins the shaft.

I am at once racked with pain and pleasure from this new form of torture as she simultaneously grinds her incisors and shake her head like a dog playing with a toy.

A surprised yelp escapes my mouth and my eyes begin to water.

She releases me from her mouth as she giggles at my reactions.

I am under her complete control of Heather and she knows it.

Once again several swift rubs up and down my shaft and then I am once again my hard cock is being swallowed by my lover.

Heather is now sucking in earnest. This time I am being taken to the point of no return as her nose makes contact with my hairless pubis.

Suck, release, suck, release on and on Heather works me to perfection; squeezing my balls while sucking my cock.

"Oh God, Heather I'm cumming," I scream as I feel the familiar sensation building to climax.

Heather is unfazed as she continues her performance.

I groan from pleasure as I empty my balls into Heather's hungry mouth.

Spent I collapse on the floor; straining to catch my breath.

Heather is wide eyed and has a big smile on her face as she licks her fingers and smacks her lips as she says, "thanks I needed the tasty snack. " She tussles my hair as she teasingly adds, "did I make my little boy happy? That should satisfy you at least for a little while"

Heather casually played with my limp and spent cock which is now ringed by her bright red lipstick.

Reaching for Heather's robe, she tightly grasps it closed, pulls away and giggles, "No! You're just going to have to wait, I've got a surprise and you're not going to spoil it now."

My mind races; wondering what the surprise could be.

We lift each other up and exit the private room as Heather begins to talk excitedly. "Are you ready for your wife to strip and be naughty in front of a roomful of strange men? Is my hubby ready for me to make men do nasty things while I pleasure them with my naked body? Is this what my husband imagined I would be doing as he read those naughty stories? How many men did hubby imagine me with?"

Not waiting for my answer, Heather continued, "I am so pumped for this; this is going to be better than my birthday, Christmas and New Years combined. Brittney and the girls have been coaching us all afternoon and wait till you see my surprise; you're going to flip out!"

Reaching the entrance to the dressing room, Heather gave me a quick kiss and told me to walk into the stage area, that there is a special section for the husbands and boyfriends of the girls competing.

As I walk through the door to the club area, I am greeted by a tall big-boobed pretty young thing wearing a string bikini top that barely held her breasts in and a thong panty. Locking my arm in hers she says, "You're Larry, Heather's husband aren't you? I'm Stacy. Heather told us all about you and what you two are doing while in California. Let me escort you, we have stage side seating just for our girls' men."

Reaching my seat of honor, I introduce myself to Bob, Ginger's husband and John, Bonnie's husband. We made small talk until Bob asks, "So how do you guys feel about this?"

"I'm excited as hell and torn all to pieces at the same time, I mean, at first I couldn't stand the thought of someone else seeing my Heather naked and turning all of these strangers on. But now, with all the wild things we've done over the last four days, I think I am ready."

John agreed but seemed less sure and was more confused.

We were greeted as heroes as more patrons began to fill the club. The men were slapping us on the back and saying things like "I can't wait to see your wife's tits and ass" and "I wish I could get my wife to do this."

At 8 o'clock, Jason, Carol's husband joined us at our place of honor as the announcer described the evening's events. Each of the girls had drawn for position. First up would be Bonnie, then Ginger, then my Heather and finally Carol.

"Now, remember boys these women are virgins at this kind of thing (which drew a groan from the audience) so be enthusiastic and generous. The winner will be determined by how much each girl earns in tips."

Bonnie came out dressed in a simple dress and started her routine. After about 5 minutes she was down to her bra and panties and the guy's were starting to get into it. The room was filled with wild horny men shouting their encouragement; urging Bonnie to strip completely.

Suddenly, my mind was a mess of confusion. What are we doing? Do I really want this? I remember reading the stories and projecting Heather into them. I had gotten off many times imagining Heather in this exact situation but now this was real life.

The crowd cheered as Bonnie removed her bra and her tits came into view. Bonnie was blushing from head to toe and seemed very unsure of herself. Bonnie was struggling to decide what to do next. Looking at her husband; he too seemed to be having second thoughts about having all of these men leering at his wife.

Their apprehension only added to my anxiety.

Bonnie continued her dance but remained only topless making no effort to strip further. This caused a great deal of frustration among the men as they chanted for her to strip nude. Only at the end did she give us a quick flash of her bare butt cheeks.

Bonnie quickly slipped her bra back on and collected her meager tips from the stage and disappeared back stage.

Next up was Ginger. Ginger was a stunningly beautiful blond who hardly seemed to be an amateur. Where Bonnie had been hesitant, Ginger was enthusiastic. Ginger strutted around the stage pulling the full attention of the crowd. We all cheered as she stripped off her dress to reveal her bra covered tits and a thong covering her pussy.

Ginger worked the pole to perfection and pulled her bra off and tossed it to her husband as we all began to cheer excitedly. She teased us by playing with her tits; tempting us with the hope of sucking her nipples. And then she started to remove her thong; slowly she teased us as we chanted and then in one swift motion she removed the covering and we all gazed open mouth at her bald pussy.

Money was hitting the stage and it soon became obvious that she would be the girl to beat as her time on stage ended. Ginger then came to her husband, Bob, and began to make out with him.

Suddenly the realization hit me that my Heather was performing next. I had a lump in my throat and my head was spinning; but my cock was also rock hard. In only minutes total strangers would be seeing my wife as only me and her doctor had ever seen her.

Bob and a naked Ginger are making out next to me as my attention was drawn to the stage. I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest as the music started and Heather dramatically came on stage to the cheers and leers of the crowd of men.

Heather was wearing a light blue cotton sailcloth sundress with laces criss-crossing her back. Her braless breasts were cradled seductively by the two triangles of cloth. As would be revealed shortly, she also had on stay up white stockings, a white thong with string ties on the sides and platform shoes with 8" heels.

While her clothes were tastefully tame; her hair and makeup left no doubt that she was a slut ready to show her stuff.

My mind was overloaded with conflicting emotions. I had visualized Heather doing things like this when I had read the stories on the internet but I never imagined we, she, would actually be acting them out. Last week I was hoping to just have Heather go braless during our time here but this is way more than I had ever imagined.

I began to think, less than a week ago we were the typical vanilla mid-western married couple. No drinking; modesty at all times; sex once or twice a month, almost always in the missionary position. I never imagined I would visit a stripper joint and I definitely never believed Heather would perform in one.

Strange how me getting involved in reading porn stories on the internet led Heather to do the same. Now, we are far away from home and my very conservative wife the mother of our two children is acting out for real the stories I had only imagined her in.

Now, I am in a stripper bar with a rock hard dick, surrounded by a crowd of horny men, waiting to see my dear Heather reveal her hidden treasures.

Men were around me patting me on the back and saying things like, "Alright," "You da man,""Can I have some of your old lady,""Wished my old lady would do this," "Can't wait to see that pussy."

If Heather had any doubts or was having second thoughts, she did not show it.

Heather had a wild look in her eyes that said I am ready to take every guy here. The look on her face let everyone know "I'm yours."

Before the dance music started, Heather seductively slinked around the stage; hands raised, clapping. She drew everyone's attention to her and then just as the first cords of the song sounded she leaped onto the brass pole in the middle of the stage.

Quickly and effortlessly she flipped upside down, wrapped her right leg wrapping around the pole revealing her thong covered ass as her skirt hem fell passed her waist.

She corkscrewed down the pole, giving us all a glimpse of her pussy covered only by a small triangle of cloth.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers
12