Heather Rules Ch. 06

Story Info
Heather gets with Tom.
4.8k words
4.54
75.7k
31
4

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

Day 6, Friday. Would it happen?

Heather was sound asleep when I awoke. I was running late as usual; so I kissed her on the forehead -- she smiled, eyes still shut -- then I left.

But I also left a note and $50: "Tom today, honey. I'm begging you. I'll give you $100. My down payment is enclosed."

The donuts and pastries at the class didn't work to satisfy the hunger I was feeling -- it was a different appetite that needed satisfaction this day.

I couldn't concentrate at all; there was nothing that would hold my interest.

Jeannie noticed and lean over and whispered in my ear, "Larry you're not paying any attention today! I gave you a warning yesterday and now you will have to suffer the consequences." Then she reached down between my legs and gripped my balls like a vise and said, "You will return to me tomorrow afternoon and we will have our own tutoring session. You've been a very naughty little boy and now you must be punished. DO YOU understand me little boy?"

Her hand worked to emphasize her commands as she spoke; causing me considerable pain and pleasure at the same time. My mind was very confused as I croaked, "Yes ma'am."

"That's better, now why don't you run along and take care of whatever has your attention and I'll see you tomorrow."

I went back to the hotel. Maybe I can surprise Heather or maybe Heather would surprise me. First I needed to check the courtyard.

"Pervert" I called myself, but I went anyhow.

The courtyard was brightly lit, the coffee shop off the lobby wasn't. I knew that the contrast would mean the view from inside would be clear, the view from the outside in, impossible.

It was just as Heather had said had happened on earlier days. She was sipping a drink while talking to a guy. The same guy I saw last night. That must be Tom.

Tom was in suit and tie, Heather in a pretty print sundress; looking fresh; looking tasty. Looking very sexy! Her breasts were displayed almost to her areola. In fact, Tom could probably see the edges peeking out from time to time as she acted the part of the giddy school girl.

Their drinks were refilled, and now he had reached across the table, holding her hand just as naturally as if he had been doing that with her all of her life.

Their conversation was growing more animated, there were more smiles, more body language about -- something. Flirtation, maybe.

Tom pulled his chair closer to Heather and gazed soulfully into her eyes. He ran his hand over her cheek.

Heather reached up and took his hand in hers as he gently stroked Heather's face.

He thought he had her on the line and was slowly reeling her in. Actually, Heather had her prey in sight and it was only a matter of time until...

Briefly, I had a spell of jealousy. What kind of man would let his wife carry on this way? I knew I should walk in and interrupt and stop them. But I also knew deep down I wanted this. I had dreamed of this. I had seen Heather in this exact situation. I wanted to share my Heather, my love, my wife with this man; with other men.

I had visualized this many times as I had looked at and read porn on the internet; Heather with another man and now I was watching it for real and seeing yet another of my fantasies become reality.

Reaching behind her head, he drew her face to his until they met in a kiss. Then another and another, each kiss becoming more passionate than the last.

Tom's hand slipped between her legs and then moved up her thigh. Heather jumped at his first contact but offered no resistance as Tom's hand moved higher up her leg.

Tom's hand penetrated deeper between Heather's legs as they continued kissing. Tom suddenly stopped kissing Heather and had a pleasantly surprised look on his face. Obviously he had discovered that Heather was not wearing panties.

Tom withdrew his hand from between Heather's legs and raised it to his nose. He sniffed his finger like the cork from a bottle of fine wine, savoring the magnificent aroma of my wife's love juices.

Then, Tom finished his drink, wrote something on the check. Standing; he walked behind her and rubbed her shoulders; then leaned down to nibble on her ear and neck. Whispered something. His hands moved down her bare shoulders almost to her breasts.

Heather looked up at him and smiled.

He waited.

Was this it? Were they off to town, to the beach, or, or, or elsewhere?

Heather took a last sip of her drink too and carefully set the glass down.

Looked up at him.

He extended his hand, she took it.

Stood.

They spent a moment standing there, looking at each other, then Heather -- My Heather! -- led the way from the patio to the lobby, to the elevators!

There was no turning back now. I had lost my only chance to stop what was going to happen.

I saw the doors close behind them then walked out to the courtyard, glanced at the check -- Thomas-something, I couldn't read the scrawl, but could see the room number, 1195.

Next to the top floor, and that had to be on the other wing of the hotel. The hotel was set up in a shallow vee opening to the southwest. Our wing had suite numbers up to about 50 -- our room was 1247, near the outer end of our vee.

Maybe, just maybe. . .

I got to our suite, stepped out onto the shallow balcony. Our side was in partial shadow, the other wing, his wing, was fully lit.

I began studying the opposite side through the binoculars I had brought for sightseeing. The binoculars had enough magnification so that I could see the wiggle caused by every one of my heartbeats, with enough light gathering power so I could see well into the shadows.

I scanned the other side, looking, hoping, it was mid afternoon, the hotel was mostly empty, and nearly every room had its draperies open.

There!

Nearly all the way out, at the far end of the vee -- someone was opening the sliding door.

I moved back into our bedroom, deep in shadow -- invisible to anyone on the other side.

The door opened, then nothing. Nothing happened for minutes.

Movement!

It was Heather, stepping out onto the balcony, and after her, Tom. They had glasses in their hands. Room service -- Champaign, I was sure, from the shape of the glasses, and yes, the fluid was clear, I could see that. Champaign.

Tom raised his glass in a toast. Heather did, too, and they both drank deeply.

I was having trouble holding the binoculars steady, I tried using the edge of the door, and saw him draw Heather closer. There was more than enough magnification to see her raise her lips to meet his, more than enough to see their arms around each other.

They were moving; dancing, moving to music. His hands drifted to her waist; down her ass. I watched as he squeezed her ass cheeks. His hands moved lower still; slipping under the hem of Heather's dress then back up. Tom now fondled her bare ass cheeks as they continued to sway to the music.

His hands moved up over her hips and to Heather's front. His hands stopped traveling as they each cupped one of her breasts. I watched as he squeezed her cloth covered tits.

Suddenly, I wanted to be Tom and experiencing my wife for the first time. I was feeling jealous; no, lust.

His hands moved to her back as they kissed again. His arm moved downward and there was slack in Heathers dress. Her zipper had been undone.

Breaking the kiss, Tom's hands moved to Heather's shoulders, to the straps keeping her dress. He slipped the straps from her shoulders and allowed gravity to do the rest as Heather's dress pooled at her feet.

Tom stood back to admire the perfect gift he had just unwrapped as Heather stood before him totally nude except for her garter belt, which framed her hairless pussy, attached to her stockings and her high heels. Heather looked beyond sexy.

He held her hand and had her spin slowly around for his and my lust filled admiring gaze. She step clear of her dress at the same time.

Tom drew her close; placing his hands on either side of her face, he pulled her into a deep hard kiss. Pulling away slightly, Tom's hands moved slowly down her body as if trying to memorize each curve.

Reaching her now bare breasts, he squeezed them both which brought a gasp from Heather. His hands continued their journey downward to massage Heather's butt cheeks. He moved his right hand to Heather's front to fondle her sex. His middle finger slipped into Heather's cleft and disappeared.

He deeply kissed Heather again as his finger continued to diddle inside of Heather.

I was transfixed by the action taking place in front of me as Tom brought his finger to his mouth to taste the rare flavor.

He moved his hands to grasp Heather's ass. I saw him take the finger he had had in Heather's pussy and slip it between her cheeks, into the crack. The finger began making slow circular motions as it was obvious he was rimming her ass hole with it.

Suddenly he swept Heather off her feet into his arms and carried her through the door.

I watched them disappear. I wanted to see more, to see it all; but now they were gone.

I knew I was sobbing. I knew I had ejaculated in my own pants, and was still hard, getting harder.

I've never known such agony, and such erotic ecstasy, such a mixing of emotions.

I pulled off my own clothes, crawled into the shower, crawled into bed, sat on the balcony and stared at their room.

A couple of hours passed, I saw movement then a figure at the balcony door. I grabbed my binoculars and was amazed to see a naked Heather, her hair and makeup a mess, standing on the balcony sipping Champaign.

Then behind her, movement and hands roaming over her body squeezing her breasts; roaming, massaging her ass.

Heather had a glazed thoroughly fucked look on her face.

She turned, set her glass on the table and faced her partner. They kissed a long deep lustful kiss. Tom's hands groped Heather's ass cheeks; he pulled her ass crack apart and probed the prize hidden within. Something was said. Heather nodded her head.

Tom spun Heather to face the courtyard again. A look of concern but determination was on Heather's face.

Then a hand at her shoulder bending her forward until she was grasping the rail. Heather spread her legs to give her lover better access. More movement and a small thrust forward , then another and another. Heather rocked her ass back.

I could not see what was happening in the room because of the glare but I could see Heather and I saw what appeared to be a pained and surprised look on Heather's face and no movement. They rested for a few moments and Heather's face relaxed some.

Tom's hands held Heather by the hips, then movement again picking up in speed and intensity. Heather was rocking back and forth as the thrusts increased, her breasts swaying with the movement. Then the movement stopped. Heather slowly straightened up and moved back into the room.

I was a total wreck, what had just happened. I was harder than I have ever been in my life. I couldn't stand the wait for her to appear.

Next I heard a noise as Heather came into our suite, naked. From the look on her face and the condition of her hair and makeup, it was apparent she had just been fucked. She was holding the video camera, a Champaign glass and a roll of hundred dollar bills. She put all of the things on the table.

"I'm so glad you're here," she said, coming to me, holding me, hugging me.

"Don't ask me anything, I'll tell you everything, just give me time."

"Grab the camera; I need pictures to go with the tape."

She went into the hall; I followed. A bed sheet lay by the elevator door.

Her breasts were red and appeared to be swollen. Her nipples were definitely swollen and stood out like pencil erasers. The lips of her vagina were more red and swollen than I had ever seen them and her anus looked different, slick and more open.

She still wore the garter belt and stocking but there were stains on the stockings; cum stains from Tom's cum!

"Honey, his room is way over on the other side of the hotel. I walked all along the hall and in the elevator, wrapped in this bed sheet -- I felt so sexy, I was sure every guy I passed knew what I did."

I grabbed the camera and began taking pictures to preserve the memory.

"Tom wanted my dress; I left it in his room."

She came to me as we stood in the hall.

"Kiss me. Kiss me in the sexiest way you can. You kiss better than Tom, I need your kisses."

I held her closer, complied, kissed her, first with lips, then with all of the passion I could find, passion she returned.

"Now I'm sure, I do like kissing you better."

She led us back into the room.

"Get on the bed," she commanded.

I complied. My rock hard dick was standing at attention as I anticipated Heather's next move.

To my surprise, Heather straddled my head.

I stared up at Heather's sex, at her deep red well fucked lips. Her clit looked like a small cock as it stood out proud from its hood.

I knew what was coming; I have read the stories. I was at once sick to my stomach and turned on. Do I really want to taste another man's cum oozing from my wife's pussy? My cock deflated from the stress.

Slowly ever so slowly Heather's pussy moved closer. She was totally wet. Liquid almost seemed to stream from her vagina. I could see droplets clinging to Heather's flesh and knew that it was her combined with him.

I stuck out my tongue and tentatively made contact. The flavor was different than just Heather or Heather and me. Tarter and saltier, not too degusting; I licked deeper. Heather heaved a deep sigh.

I reached up and used Heather's hips to pull her pussy into full contact with my mouth. I licked deep into Heather's hole, adjusting my senses to the taste of Heather mixed with Tom. I let myself go as I sucked her lips and clit deep into my mouth. The mixed liquid literally streamed out of Heather into my hungry mouth.

Heather began to rock herself on my face; making me lick and suck from her asshole to her clit.

Heather stiffened and her body shook as her orgasm overcame her. More fluid ran out of Heather into my hungry mouth.

She rolled on her back.

"Come on me, come in me, but be gentle, please be gentle."

I was erect - very erect - again, and had no trouble entering her.

"I like the feel of you there better, too. Tom was exciting because he was so new, it was all so new, but you know just how to touch me."

I had to force myself to make love and not just fuck her brains out. I was slow but deliberate, in and out I moved as only lovers do. The inevitable happened. In my heightened sexual state I could not last long as I became the second man in a day to deposit my load in Heather's hole.

"I had sex with him, honey. It was very erotic, the way he touched me, the way he treated me. I guess it was really, letting myself go, enjoying the minute. I'll never forget, but I'll mostly never forget it was because of you I did it, and I'm grateful, honey."

"You're OK?" I wanted verification.

"I'm fine."

"Tell me about it."

"OK. I met him downstairs in the courtyard, and we had drinks of something, and talked a while. He told me he was leaving in the morning and that this was his last day here.

"And then?"

"He asked me if I'd like to go to the beach, or to Old Town with him, or. . ."

"Or?"

"Or to his room, here. I think he was sort of joking about his room."

"What happened?" I didn't want to tell her I was spying on them.

"I asked him which he'd like, and he said his room. And I said - I can't believe I did it, but I did, I said I'd like that best, too. Honey, I told him I was married, and you were at meetings all day -- he knew that, and as long as he knew this is what you and I wanted and that he would not break up our marriage; he wanted to take me to his room anyhow. And I wanted to go, I'm so bad!"

"Oh, he showed me some pictures of him and his family, I could tell he really loved his wife but I also knew he wanted to move on; at least sexually.

We went out on the balcony, he had wine, no Champaign, in the room, and we drank that. He had music playing, so we sort of danced out there, and he kissed me, he undressed me and then he carried back inside."

"What happened there?"

"We sort of danced in there, too, honey. He has a big mirror in the bedroom and he turned me so we were looking into it -- he was behind me. It was sexy, feeling him close, pressing into me, with his hands around my waist, and I had my hands over his, holding him to me. That was very nice."

"Sexy?"

"Well, yeah. He stopped holding me long enough to get his jacket and shirt off, and all of a sudden I was with this guy who was bare chested, that was sexy. He made me look in the mirror while he explored my body. I have never really watched as a man's hands massaged my breasts, pinch my nipples or finger my pussy.

"What happened then?" She was filling in the gaps of what I did not see.

"Honey, we went to the bed, and he took out a condom, and asked me to help with it. We've never used a condom; I didn't know anything about them. It had some lubrication or something on it, it was slippery, but he -- no, we -- got it on his penis. It was so odd, doing that, getting that penis ready to be in me, to have sex with me."

"What happened then?"

"He rolled toward me, we were side by side, and he kissed me, he kissed me a lot. As he was kissing me he sort of rolled on top of me."

He told me to open my legs, and I did, and he lifted up a little, and reached down and took his penis in his hand, and told me to look down there between us, and I did, and he guided it into me, and we both watched as he pushed into me. It was very sexy, I was horny, I wanted him, and with all of the lubrication on the condom and how wet I was, he had no problem getting in me."

"Was he good?"

"I don't know about that, he is only my second, but it was very sexy, being there, having him in me, knowing you wanted that to happen, knowing that pretty soon for the first time in my life I'd have two men in one day. . ."

"Did he last long?"

"I don't know what long means. It was faster than we usually have sex, but that's because you and I like to take our time. I know he came though, when he pulled out the condom was all saggy at the end."

"Did you have an orgasm?"

"Not quite - close, but not quite. At least that time"

"Anyway, I reached down and pealed the condom off of his penis. I examined the contents and kind of played with it before I tossed it in the trash. Tom and I continued to cuddle and caress. We kissed with deep passionate kisses, our tongues wrestling each other.

Tom's hand was squeezing my breasts, first one then the other and back; my nipples were hard and super sensitive. Tom kissed, bit, nibbled and sucked on each of my breasts. Lightning bolts shot through every nerve in my body and my heart was pounding.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore; I reached for Tom's penis and found that it was hard again. I rolled over on top of Tom..."

I interrupted Heather, "what you rolled over on top of Tom?" I, too, was feeling lightning bolts and I was hard again.

Heather was feeling the same because she got on top me and pushed me into her hole.

Heather continued, "Yes, I got on top of Tom and reached for his penis, which was hard as a rock again.

As Heather continued to ride me like I had never been ridden before; I could not believe what had come over Heather. I had never known her to be so aggressive. Up and down she thrust my rod in and out of her, her breasts swaying with every thrust and sweat forming a sexy sheen all over her body.

She had a wild look in her eyes focused only on pleasure. Her hair was a total mess and clung to her from the moisture of her body. Suddenly she stiffened and shook, her vagina tightened around my penis and convulsed strongly. I had never experienced such intensity from her as she fell forward.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers
12