Heather Rules Ch. 09

Story Info
Heather returns to me
8.2k words
4.44
73.2k
19
5

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers

Alone in our hotel room after a sleepless night, I was trying to come to grips with the events of yesterday. Funny, what had been such a turn on yesterday when my reason was numbed by lust; had during the night turned into great concern for my Heather's safety. After all, what does a man expect when he pays over $5,000,000 for a woman? What will he do to her over the 36 hours she is in his possession?

I had watched the DVD of Heather's sale almost a dozen times since yesterday. Each viewing served to numb my mind with lust as I repeatedly masturbated as I relived the auction.

At least, the ointment Jeannie had given me made the lash marks and welts disappear although some of the soreness remained. That is the point, I guess, just a little pain to remind me to pay attention in class.

Still I relive the sensation of having a woman toy with my cock and balls with her sneaker clad foot or having my cock and balls trapped inside of her sneaker as her bare foot massages them.

I will never be able to see a woman in white canvas rubber soled shoes again without shuddering and getting a hardon.

The phone rings stirring me from my lust hungry stupor. To my surprise, Jane, the wife of the owner of the company I work for, is calling.

I explain that Heather is not available and to my surprise she says "I know. I was really calling to check on you."

Over the next hour Jane and I talked about everything and nothing. I realize now her wisdom had come from years of experience. Her concluding comments took me aback as she said, "Don't worry about Heather, she is having the time of her life and I am sure she will have a lot to share with you."

What is that suppose to mean I thought as I hung up the phone?

The remaining hours passed slowly. I walked around the hotel and the beach. I barely noticed the bikini clad young women; my thoughts were instead focused on Heather and her return to me.

I ran into one of guys in the class named Don and struck up a conversation and we ended up having lunch. As we talked we eventually got around to discussing our backgrounds.

"Married," I asked.

"No," Don replied, "but I truly like to find women to enjoy the fringe benefits, if you know what I mean? Although the pickings around here have been slim. You might say I am suffering from lackanookie. How about you?"

Instantly, my cock was hard as I remembered one of my favorite stories about a husband pimping his wife. I had jacked off many times as I had read the story; except it was Heather as the wife and me as the pimp husband. Do I really want to go down this path, I thought to myself?

Nervously, I decided to see how this would play out and replied. "Yea, I've been married ten years but I know what you mean by lackanookie, but I did run into this one woman from Chicago. She's here on vacation but she also wants to earn some of the cost of her vacation while she's here, if you know what I mean?"

"Really, is she pretty; is she good, is she here?" Don asked excitedly.

"Oh yeah, she's beautiful, redheaded fairly slim but not too skinny and she is definitely the best I have ever had. (Not a lie, Heather is the only one I have ever had.) I haven't seen her today but if I see her I will try and set something up for you."

"You sound like her pimp."

"So how much?" Don asked.

"Hay, I'm just trying to help a fella out." I replied.

"OK, OK, sorry. So how much." Don said.

"Well, she starts at $500 for a straight fuck and suck with extra charges for other services, if you know what I mean and of course a tip if you're really pleased. And yes, she is the best; I'm hard right now just thinking about her." I replied and I was not lying. "Maybe I can set you up for tomorrow after class, whadda ya say?" As I tried to close the deal.

"Right now I'd probably pay anything for a piece of ass and $500 is a bargain if she is only half as good as you say she is." Don answered.

The deal was closed. All I had to do was to get Heather to play along.

The rest of the meal was filled with discussions of sex and Don pumping me for information on Heather. Needless to say I stayed hard as I tried to recall the internet story's details and visualize Heather working Don over for money and pleasure.

We finished lunch and parted as Don said, "I'm really looking forward to getting laid, God I can't wait!"

I got in the car and drove around; repeatedly passing the topless club where Heather had performed Thursday night and the warehouse where she had been auctioned yesterday. My cock hardened at the memory of my Heather's lustful performance in front of an audience of strangers.

I parked in the same place I had parked yesterday and stared at the roll up door. Memories of yesterday's events flooded my mind causing my cock to become fully erect.

Finally the cell phone I had been given rang. Brittney's forever cheerful voice chirped, "Thinking about yesterday and rubbing our stiff dick aren't you? I'm texting you the address of where you can pick up Heather, since there is no way you would remember it if I told you. She will have a lot to tell you; although these won't be the stories you will be able to tell the grand kids." Brittney giggled as she hung up.

Speeding to the address I received, I parked outside of an exclusive spa; the ever perky Brittney was there to greet me.

"I had to be here to see you two love birds reunited." Brittney said giving me a peck on the cheek. "Almost makes me wish I were married."

Then at the top of the stairs appeared the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen in my life. Heather appeared goddess like, glowing, the evening sun backlighting her, making the thin material of her dress translucent and providing the perfect silhouette of her nude body beneath.

I stood motionless forgetting even to breath staring at the beautiful vision before me. Nothing mattered to me at that moment except my Heather, my wife.

Brittney broke me from my trance as she placed her mouth next to my ear and breathily whispered, "Don't you think you should go get your wife?"

Instantly, I was across the street and up the stairs to embrace my love. Our lips met in a kiss filled with love and passion.

Other than looking a little tired Heather appeared to be fine. "Are you OK?" I asked. "Are you hurt anywhere? Did you have a good time?"

Heather pressed her finger against my lips and said, "It was wonderful and I will tell you everything I can remember later but first take me to dinner I'm starving."

I quickly escorted Heather to car and drove off leaving a grinning Brittney in our dust.

Heather sitting in her seat had a dreamy far off look on her face; her right hand diddling her clit through the material of her dress.

At dinner, Heather took the time to call home and talk to the kids and the folks. I was on pins and needles wanting to know about all of the "good parts" of her adventure but she just put me off. "Later babe," was all she would say and change the conversation.

Instead, Heather needed this time to catch her breath and take stock of all that had happened in the last 2 days. She wanted my affirmation and reassurance that I accepted her as my wife.

Quietly, Heather began to unburden her heart.

"Well, I know you read and signed the contract agreeing to sell me and you watched as I was striped and displayed and then sold. What you also need to know is I have been a very bad little girl. After all a man doesn't pay $5,000,000 for a girl and only expect a kiss. As for my marriage vow about keeping myself always only for you, well I have totally ground that one into the dust. I guess Larry I just....."

"Heather," I interrupted, "I love you. Do you understand that? Really? I love you and only you. I have spent many hours stoking my cock reading stories and visualizing you as the woman in the stories; now seeing you and knowing you are actually living out the stories makes me even hornier.

As for marriage vows, if I agree to what you are doing how can you break the vow?"

A broad smile came across Heather's face as she leaned over and tenderly kissed me and squeezing my hard dick at the same time to confirm the truth of what I had said.

I, in turn, started to run my hand up inside of her right thigh but she stopped me saying, "Not now, I want to enjoy just being with you."

I pulled my hand back and said, "OK."

"Oh, and by the way just to prove my point further, I was sort of busy today making a deal at lunch." I said.

"Really, how so?" Heather asked.

"Well, do you remember the story of the husband pimping his wife to a guy he met while out of town?" I asked.

"Yes, it's one of my favorites," Heather replied.

"If you want to play along I've set you up with a date with a guy from my class named Don and receive $500 as a start with bonuses for 'extras' and maybe a tip." I stated.

"Does he know I'm your wife?" Asked Heather.

"No, does that make a difference? I told him you are from Chicago and are looking to recoup some of the cost of your vacation and that you were the best I had ever had." I answered.

Smiling Heather replied, "Maybe I'll be your whore or maybe I won't, my husband who is also now my pimp. I'll decide tomorrow." Heather gave me another deep passionate kiss to confirm her excitement.

The rest of dinner was uneventful; we talked, held hands and made eyes at each other the way new lovers do.

The drive to the hotel was much the same as Heather cuddled up next to me as best she could with my arm around her shoulders. She looked absolutely radiant; the most beautiful woman in the world. It was heavenly to have my wife, my Heather, back in my arms.

I parked the car at a scenic overlook to watch the sun go down. Soon we were making out like to teenagers. Our mouths were locked in deep, passionate kissing; our tongues intertwining, probing and savoring our mutual love.

I tried to let my hands roam to Heather's more interesting parts but Heather moved my hands back to allowable areas each time. This was my time to court Heather anew.

Suddenly, bright search lights were shining on us and blue lights flashed behind. A voice on a loud speaker demanding we stay in the car with our hands where they could be seen. A policeman came to my side of the car and asked for driver's license and registration. He also asked for Heather's identification which she did not have.

A smirk came across the officer's face as I told him she is my wife. He used his flashlight to give Heather a once over. From the way she was dressed, it was obvious she was not hiding anything.

The policeman took my information back to his car and indistinct radio chatter could be heard. After about twenty minutes he returned and stated, "Okay, you check out but lady you need to keep your identification with you in the future. You say you two are married so you must have a room. Use it. This is not a place for public displays of affection." Then with a knowing smile he added, "Oh, and you folks have a nice night."

Having regained our freedom, we left the scene of the crime. Once we were away from the policeman, Heather and I had a hearty laugh which served to break some of the tension we were each feeling.

The drive to our hotel and our return to our room was uneventful, although we did hold hands and stare into each other's eyes. Nothing else in the world mattered except us.

Back in our room, Heather led me through the darkened room to the balcony. Once again we were locked in passionate kissing. We held each other tight, I was in heaven having her braless breasts pressed hard against my body.

Suddenly my pants were at my ankles and Heather was unbuttoning my shirt. I was so focused on the intensity of our passion; I do not know when she started removing my clothes. I was nude almost before I was aware of what was going on.

Another passionate kiss, our bodies locked against each other; my cock forced against her stomach and her breasts pressing ever harder against my body, separated only by the thin cloth of Heather's garment. Never in ten years of marriage had I known Heather to be so aggressive.

In a single swift movement, Heather removed her covering over her head, allowing it to float carefree over the balcony and glide into the world beyond.

Happily, I followed as Heather guided me to sit in a chair. Heather knelt between my legs and took my erection in her hand. Silently she studied it as if it were the first hard cock she had ever seen. She studied the purple head; opening the slit with her thumb and fingers, a sly smile crossing her face.

Now, she slips the head between her lips. I throw my head back and gasp for air as the rest slips into her mouth and her chin contacts my ball sack. Heather bobs her head up and down my shaft several times, thoroughly wetting it.

Heather stands and straddles my legs, for the first time I see her vulva; the lips hot pink and swollen with excitement almost seem to be dripping.

Heather still holding my cock guides it to her own turgid flesh as she lowers her body to meet my shaft. I watch intently as the lips of her sex open and separate to swallow my stiff member. I watched as if in slow motion as my cock disappeared into Heather's velvet sleeve. Heather's clit grinding against my pubic bone as the head of my cock made contact with Heather's cervix.

Heather began to rise and fall on my erection. Up and down, up and down, her rhythm increasing, ever increasing in time to an unheard drummer. At the bottom of each stroke, Heather would grind her clit against me and I watched as shivers of pleasure coursed through her body.

A silver sheen of moisture covered Heather's body belying her degree of exertion and excitement. The moon light's reflection giving Heather an angelic appearance against the darkened sky.

Heather's eyes were tightly shut as she concentrated on the intense pleasure sensations running through her body. Ooooo's, ahhh's and ummm's were interspersed with an occasional yes or oh yes.

I felt Heather spasm when I lifted a breast to my mouth and sucked on the sensitive pink stiff nipple.

Suddenly, Heather lifted up and turned around. Facing away from me and into the night, she once again guided my erection into her waiting hole.

Now, she used her hand to stimulate her clit and drive herself on to the waiting pinnacle of pleasure. Harder and harder she moved until she reached the point of no return. Lightning flashes of pleasure ran through her body as she screamed out; expressing her approval of the delight she now enjoyed.

She slowed her undulations only a brief moment before she once again began to take herself to new heights. Again, she started the process of building to her climax.

An evil thought crossed my mind as I wet my middle finger with the moisture of Heather's fountain. With my finger thoroughly wet, I place the tip at Heather's puckered opening and slowly began to slip it pasted the tight ring.

Heather vocalized her approval of my efforts as she continued to enjoy her ecstasy.

Once my finger was inside Heather's rectum, I was intrigued to feel my penis moving against the thin separating membranes.

As Heather reached her third orgasm, I was unable to hold back any longer as I too reached the point of no return and I sent spurt after spurt of steamy hot semen into my love.

Gradually, Heather and I came down from our orgasmic highs; my softening cock slipping from Heather's love folds. We must have made quite a sight, both of us wet with sweat and Heather's hair wet and matted. There was no doubt; we had both enjoyed our reunion.

Heather broke the silence but saying, "I need a drink."

Fortunately, I had bought a bottle of wine earlier. After opening the bottle, Heather just tipped the bottle up and drank heartily rather than bother with a glass.

"My god, I am turning into such a complete whore," Heather started, swallowing another large gulp from her bottle.

Heather went to the bed, removed the covers and stacked the pillows at the head board. Next she turned on all of the lights and moved a chair to face the bed.

"You sit here and video me," she said as she sat me in the chair and handed me the camcorder.

Heather got on the bed and propped herself up with the pillows. Spreading her legs wide, her pussy was on complete display. The pink lips separated; allowing a complete view of Heather's intimate region. Almost instinctively, Heather began to finger her moist folds and clit; beginning the process of stimulating herself.

"Ok, I'm ready. When I start, focus on my face,' Heather instructed and roll camera."

I zoomed in on Heather's face and started recording.

"I guess you'd like to know what happened to me yesterday after I was sold, yes he would, yes he would, Heather said teasingly.

"Well, as you know, yesterday was an interesting day. I, actually we, went to a charity auction and the item that was sold was me. (Giggle)

The man who bought me is named Sy is in his middle 70's but looked at least 30 years younger. He did look pretty good, he was in good shape, has great abs, a nice ass and his cock which though chubby is a nice size. He has been in entertainment for over 50 years, and he assures me that he makes more in a week than the over $5,000,000 that he paid for me.

Four marriages and four expensive messy divorces taught him that there are only two good uses for a woman, first to fuck and the other for business. Call girls are ok but his real interest is in buying women at auction, specifically, Midwestern, redheaded housewives."

Heather began slipping her index finger into her hole and massaging her breasts with her free hand. I zoomed the focus in close to capture the action as Heather's excitement level increased. I enjoyed the view of Heather's clit peeking out from its normal hiding place as well as watching an increase of the flow of the wondrous love fluid streaming around Heather's finger and pussy lips.

I wanted more than anything to slip between Heather's legs and lap up the magical liquor, but I didn't.

"Once he saw me he had to own me. And so he out bid the others and bought me.

After I was sold, I was taken, still naked, to Sy's waiting limousine. Once there, I was chained into a seated spread eagle position. When the door closed, a slight sense of panic came over me as I was left in total darkness and quite; naked, helpless and exposed. Deprived of sight and sound, my breathing began to increase and a sheen of sweat covered my body.

Shortly, the door opened and the light came on. I was once again able to see as Sy unlocked my wrists and ankles and sat opposite me; his eyes devouring me. I lowered my arms but left my legs apart; giving Sy an opportunity to evaluate the goods he had just purchased.

Mindlessly, I began to run my finger up and down my cleft, sending small sensations of pleasure into my body. I looked at Sy and he nodded his approval. I continued to slowly move my finger between my rosy flesh and savoring the sweet sensations as my arousal level increased.

As the pleasure increased so did the speed of my movements. Fluid began to leak from my hole and wet my lips and the seat beneath me. More rubbing up and down my sex, harder more passionate. I slipped one then two fingers into my hole and then began to work my love bud with my thumb. Pleasure, like lightning, shot through my body as I touched the tender button.

With my other hand I began to caress my breasts and to fondle the sensitive nipples and massage the excited flesh.

I closed my eyes and bent my head back; my breathing became more rapid and ragged. I need to pleasure myself became all that was important. My movements more frantic; more desperate as I got closer, closer.......

Then a voice came as if from out of a fog commanding, 'Stop. Stop now.'

I opened my eyes to see Sy smiling but commanding me to stop my self pleasure. I start to say but I am almost there when he interrupted and almost as if he could read my mind, 'Not now my sweet, only when I allow it, but in time.

mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers