Heather Rules Ch. 10

Story Info
Heather goes pro.
12.2k words
4.45
58.1k
22
7

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
524 Followers

I woke up Monday morning very early; too early to get up. I was spooned up against Heather's backside. It felt good to have my lover sleeping next to me after her weekend away.

I listened to her breathing, in and out; slow and regular. I propped myself on my elbow and stared down at the face of the woman I love. Until last week, it had been the face of a chaste, faithful and ultra conservative wife and mother.

Nothing in her face exposed the drastic changes that had happened over the last few days; the infidelity, the depravity and the fucking. Just thinking about Heather with Tom, Heather stripping on stage or being sold at the auction made my cock rigid.

I should have been mad. I should have been upset, but I wasn't. I liked Heather this way. She seemed more alive. She seemed more alluring. She seemed sexier. Others may be with her, others may have her but she will always be mine.

Feeling my hard cock pressed against Heather's backside made her wake up.

"Make love to me," Heather whispered, her tone expressed uncertainty. I understood. Heather wanted normalcy, at least for now.

She rolled over on her back and I climbed between her legs and kissed her tenderly on the lips; nothing hard, nothing passionate, just tender kisses. My cock slid gently into Heather just the way it has done so many times before. It felt the same as always; wet, slick, tight.

Slowly and deliberately, I move; pumping my cock in and out of Heather's moist and tight vagina.

Heather and I continue our love making and kissing until I cannot hold out any longer and my orgasm propels my spermless semen deep in Heather. I orgasmed, Heather did not; but I think that is just what Heather wanted, normal.

I rolled off of Heather and we cuddled and we kissed. I told her, "I love you," and she said, "I love you, too." We stayed like this until the alarm sounded rudely signaling a start to a new day.

I climbed out of bed and placed our breakfast order before heading to the bathroom to clean up. When I came out Heather was dressed and standing on the balcony. At the same time, a knock at the door announced the arrival of our breakfast.

I opened the door to see the ever eager face of Jason bringing in our breakfast. His face showed his disappointment when he saw that Heather was dressed. He had, no doubt, been looking forward to seeing Heather naked. I tipped him as I he left the room his face pleading. I shrugged and said, "Maybe tomorrow," and he left, disappointed.

After Breakfast, Heather headed for the shower. I had to go but before I did I wrote Heather a note:

Heather,

You know I love you with all of my heart and nothing you do will change that. A guy in my class named Don needs the special services of a lady for the evening. I made arrangements for you to meet him in the lobby of his hotel at 5:00. There is $500 in it, if you are interested. If you are not, I will understand and make the necessary apologies.

With all my love,

Larry

A part of me felt strange pimping for my wife but I mostly liked the idea. I left the box of condoms and the note on the bed and went to class.

I was a lot more attentive in class but not Don. He was distracted and Jeannie did not like it. In fact, she gave him one of her attention getters. At lunch Don came to me and said, "Did you see what that bitch teacher did to me? She squeezed the living daylights out of my balls, shit it hurt. Are we on for tonight?"

"I don't know, I haven't heard from Heather," I told him.

"Shit, tell her I'll pay her a thousand, more if she's as good as you say she is. Tell her to come earlier, too. I need pussy and I need it now." Don spoke with desperation in his voice.

Don watched as I sent the email to Heather, telling her that the price was now a thousand and let me know. I hit send and Don laughed nervously and said, "Tell me when you hear from her, I have to fuck someone and I'd sure as hell rather fuck her than you."

"Me, too," I replied as he walked off.

The afternoon flew by for me as Jeannie had my undivided attention. Not so for Don, he remained distracted which earned him some alone time with Jeannie at the break.

Class ended at 4. I checked my messages and Heather had texted and confirmed her date. Apparently, her funk had passed and she was ready to play again. Don was ecstatic and he kept calling me "A good pimp."

Don and I headed for his hotel, which was only a few minutes walking distance, to wait. Time passed slowly for Don, the huge bulge in his pants betraying the evil intentions he had for my wife.

At about 4:30, the most beautiful red headed vision in the world came in wearing a short, red, halter dress, white patterned stocking and high heels.

The dress was actually more of a skirt with two red strips of cloth that came up from the waist and covered her breasts and tied behind her neck. This left Heather's back completely bare and the split front showed Heather's breast bone and belly button jewelry nicely. Her braless and almost bare tits shook and jiggled as she walked exactly the way I like.

I noticed that the jewelry dangling from Heather's belly button was bigger and shiner than the one she had been wearing. A silver cross looking thing about two inches long now hung from her navel by a couple of inches of shiny silver chain. Several more very shiny silver chains of differing lengths also dangled from Heather's navel.

Heather's makeup was thicker than normal and downright slutty. Everything about Heather's look screamed whore.

I stood up and Heather spotted me but rather than come directly to us, Heather went into the bar. She exited almost immediately with a large menacing looking black man. They talked for a minute and Heather gestured in our direction. The black man bobbed his head in agreement and went back into the bar.

Heather came over to where we were seated. Don and I stood and Heather walked up to Don and said, "You must be Don. Larry said you had a problem, I believe you offered a thousand."

Don was speechless and barely croaked out a "Yes."

"Let's go," Heather said confidently. She turned to me and gave my hard cock a firm squeeze and said, "Maybe I can take care of your little problem later, Larry," before she kissed me on the cheek leaving a lipstick smear, hooked her arm in Don's and they strolled off to the elevators.

The elevators were glass so I was able to watch as Don and Heather entered and rode up to Don's floor and Don's room and Don's bed where they would consummate their illicit relationship. Once in the elevator, Heather embraced Don, kissing him as the elevator carried them away.

Don was tentative at first but quickly caught on. The last I saw of them they were still locked together with Don's hand's molesting Heather's ass under her skirt. Then they were gone. I looked at my watch; it was only 4:35; man that was fast.

Nothing to do but wait and stare at the bank of elevators until Don finished with Heather and Heather came back. The elevators moved up and down as if having a mind of their own. People came and went; some, no doubt, wondering why the freak was watching the elevators so intently.

I looked at my watch again, 4:45, damn! Only 10 damn minutes, I could not believe how slowly time was going. 4:50, 4:53, 4:58..... Those damn elevators kept moving up and down, people coming and going but not Heather...fuck em. What could be taking so long? Don was too horny to have lasted long.

5:15, I was becoming desperate but strangely I still sported a raging hardon from thinking about what Don was doing to my Heather. I was looking forward to getting Heather to our hotel room for sloppy seconds.

Then she appeared; a vision of bare flesh and crimson high above me and coming down. She was all smiles, we made eye contact and she waved at me. I waved back.

I was extremely relieved (and horny) when Heather came to me. We kissed. My god, she looked beautiful, slutty, but beautiful. I expected we were going to leave now so I could have some much needed relief but I was wrong.

"Here," Heather said as she handed me a wad of cash and even a few coins that fell to the floor, "take care of this for me." She turned and I watched her bare back disappeared into the bar.

Less than 5 minutes later, she came out with a guy wearing a business suit and about my age. What the hell? Who the hell is he and where the hell did he come from?

He had his hand on her bare back as he escorted her to the elevators. I watched as the pair ascended in the elevator, his hand massaging Heather's ass. The elevator stopped and they got off. Heather was gone and with someone I did not know and I was left to wait again.

I looked at the wad of cash in my hand; nothing to do but count it. I dropped the wad in my lap and started pulling it apart and straightening the bills. A group of ten neatly folded hundreds told me this was Don's original deal but where did the rest come from?

Five more neatly folded hundreds said there was a second deal, the rest was a jumble of a couple of hundreds, seventeen twenties, thirteen tens, eight fives, nine singles and thirty-nine cents for a total of $2,219.39. Heather had turned one trick and made over twenty-two hundred dollars! And in less than an hour, to boot!

I was still busy counting and recounting Heather's money when, from out of nowhere, Heather was standing right in front of me. She had been gone less than fifteen minutes. "Here," was all she said as she handed me another $700 before she disappeared back into the bar.

Less than five minutes later, Heather came out with another man. An old guy this time and he was making a show of being with Heather. His hands roamed everywhere as he tried to expose her. Eyes turned and looked; women frowned in disapproval. The men tried to hide their gazes from their wives and girlfriends.

They disappeared as they waited on the elevator; only to reappear in the far elevator. Heather was facing out with the old guy behind her grinding his cock into her ass. He did not stay there long, the last I saw of him he was kneeling down behind Heather. Heather lifted one leg and then the other so it was obvious the old guy had taken Heather's panties off. Then the bottom of the elevator blocked my view.

The elevator rose a few more stories up, stopped and then came back down, empty. Nothing to do now but sit, watch the elevators and wait. I did take a break long enough to get some ice tea but I was soon back at my post, waiting.

I did not see Heather again until 7:15 when she reappeared inside the glass elevator; she looked flustered and appeared to be trying to tie her dress back on. By the time she reached the ground floor she was just finishing straightening her clothes. She came to me and I tried to kiss her but she deflected me saying, "Don't, you'll smear my lipstick."

She drained the rest of my ice tea. All she says is, "That was intense," and she hands me $3,000 before she returns to the bar. She was there longer this time; about ten minutes before she came out with a casually dressed young man and headed for the elevators. Another thirty minutes, only $500 this time. Back to the bar and a new customer; back to the elevator, another room, another bed, another satisfied customer.

I can see the seen in my head. The John opens the door to his room and invites Heather in. Money is quickly exchanged and a quick tug on the tie section of Heather's halter and the dress falls away. Heather's panties come off and she is ready. The John's clothes come off just as quickly and his cock stands up hard and ready. Heather unrolls a condom down his shaft.

Heather lies down and spreads her legs; the pink petals of her sex open inviting the stranger in. He crawls between her legs and positions the head of his latex covered penis at Heather's entrance.

She reaches between them and her hand closes around the stranger penis. She aims it and he thrusts into her deep and hard. She gasps. There's nothing tender about it; he bangs in and out her ferociously. He is only interested in his pleasure not hers. He fucks her pussy hard until he reaches the point of no return. He makes one last hard deep thrust and empties his balls into the reservoir tip of the protective cover.

He pulls out. If his lust is not satisfied, negotiations are quickly held, an agreement is made and money exchanged followed by another round of fucking. If he is finished, Heather cleans up, dresses and leaves to do it all again.

I am lost in my fantasy world; seeing Heather being fucked when I see her standing right in front of me. She smiles and hands me her money and goes back to the bar. She comes out with a new customer and heads up the elevators.

This scene repeats itself three more times until Heather has been fucked by seven strangers; eight counting Don.

For the eighth time, Heather came down in one of those damned glass elevators. Again she hands me her earning, kisses me this time, long and hard. Breaking our kiss, she nonchalantly strolls back into the bar but she is only there momentarily before she comes out with the big black man I saw her with earlier.

"Is she really going to fuck a black man?" I thought. It never really occurred to me that she might get fucked by a black man. I really did not like the idea very much even though one of my favorite stories involves an interracial gang bang.

Instead of going to the elevators though, they went into a stairwell. Part of me wanted to run through the door and stop them. I did not know what to do so instead of doing something I did nothing as this strange black man did no telling what to my wife.

After about five minutes, the black stranger emerges from the stairwell but he is alone. He is stuffing what I recognize as a pair of Heather's g-string panties into his pocket. Where the hell was Heather?

With my heart beating out of my chest, I race to the stairwell door afraid of what I might find. Opening the door I am relieved to find Heather naked but unharmed. Fresh semen coats part of her face and lips and breasts. There are several streaks and blotchy pools of fresh cum on the floor, too.

She runs to me and kisses me giving me a taste of what her black lover has just given her. The taste is tart and salty, her tongue darts in and out of my mouth.

She breaks our kiss and says "here," handing me the digital camera; that is when I see she has already set up the video camera. I take the camera and start snapping pics of her.

"Give me my money," she demands and I hand it to her. She fans the assorted bills and even the odd change out on the floor of the stairwell; creating a display, a memorial of her depravity and immorality.

From out of her purse, she pulls a plastic bag and from the plastic bag she removes twelve used condoms. The open ends of the condoms have been tied off, trapping the illicit contents inside.

Heather arranges the condoms above the money, the tips form a point and the bases are fanned out. She place two unused condoms between the used condoms and the money.

I was confused, Heather only had a box of 12 how could she have two unused condoms?

Heather answers my unasked question, "Number 5 had his own condoms; he said they were 'ribbed for her pleasure.'"

With everything arranged, Heather sat with her legs and pussy spread wide open. Her pussy lips were a raging red and swollen, either from the workout they had endured or from the red hot lust Heather was feeling.

Her clit extends out enticingly from its normal hiding place. The tips or the condoms pointed at her over worked vagina; telling the story and bearing witness of Heather's multiple infidelities. The unused condoms meant she had unfinished business and the money meant Heather was employed in the world's oldest profession.

Heather sat babbling incoherently; diddling herself until her self stimulation sent her over the edge and she body convulsed from her self induced orgasm. All of which was digitally captured on video and still image.

Heather turned around on all fours showing her engorged nether lips to me and the cameras and commanded me to, "Fuck me, fuck your whore wife, and fuck me where eight other men have already fucked me tonight."

I was not about to refuse an invitation like that. In an instant, my pants were down and I was buried balls deep in Heather's fuck hole. I rammed myself in and out of Heather as Heather kept up a running dialogue about me fucking her after eight other men and about me liking fucking my whore wife.

It was a good thing Heather had already brought herself off because after a day of prolonged stimulation and the effects of plowing my cock in and out of Heather's clinching vagina there was no way I could last long. My loud groan echoed throughout the spiraling concrete confines of the stairwell.

Spent, I collapsed backwards pulling my rapidly deflating cock out of Heather. Heather turned and smiled a self satisfied smile; knowing she was mastering the finer points of her new profession.

Heather picked up the used condoms and put them back in the plastic bag which she placed back in her purse along with the two unused condoms. She then picked up the money she had earned; laughing at the loose change and dropped the wad in her purse, too.

She pulled the red halter dress over her head and tied the restraining knot behind her neck. She, then, straightened and smoothed the silky garment until she was satisfied she was presentable.

I thought we were ready to go but I was wrong. She pulled her illicitly earned money from her purse and quickly counted out thirty $100 bills and exited the stairwell, I followed. In an alcove close the bar, Heather met the huge black man again.

I saw her hand the man the bills she had counted out which he then slipped into his coat pocket. By the time I had joined the twosome.

"Larry this is Marcus, Marcus this is my husband, Larry." Heather introduced us. We shook hands. Heather pulled Marcus to her in a firm embrace and then kissed him passionately full on the lips and with lots of tongue before excusing herself.

I have never considered myself a racist but I felt a pang of jealous rage flare inside me seeing my wife kissing this black man.

"Man, that is one fine ho you're married to," Marcus said, "I wouldn't mind gettin' me some of that myself. Oh, gotta get back to work, nice meetin' you, man."

"You, too," I replied politely.

As Marcus left, I saw for the first time a policeman's badge just like the one Heather's friend, David, has. As I waited my mind was filled with images of this black man between my wife's legs and his long hard black cock plunging in and out of her pale white fuck hole. Despite my anger, my cock hardened just imagining Heather's interracial fucking.

I was jolted back to reality when Heather, smiling, poked me in the side and asked, "What does a girl have to do for a dinner around her. I'm starving."

Heather had been to the restroom and changed into a more comfortable sun dress and sandals. (Still no bra, yay, and no panties, even better.) She looked like her normal self again; the thick make up was gone and she had combed her hair into its normal style.

She then gave me a big kiss and commanded, "Let's go!"

As we walked to the car, I commented on how much her attitude had changed since this morning.

"Oh yeah, well, I was kind of bitchy wasn't I. I'll tell you all about it when we get to the restaurant." Heather promised.

The drive to the restaurant was uneventful; except Heather did expose her breasts by pulling her top down. By now, though, I pretty much expected Heather to either expose her breasts or be naked.

Heather called home and talked to her folks and the kids. I heard her comments, "It's been nice." "No, nothing special just hangin' out." She stifled a laugh. "Larry worked late so we're going to dinner." "Maybe we'll go to the zoo later this week." "You too, give my love to Dad."

mgablea
mgablea
524 Followers