Heather Rules Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my mouth, I extended my tongue; the aroma of Heather's love juices was mixed with that of David's fresh ejaculate. David now had the camera and was videoing the depraved scene as I prepared to receive the just made creampie made especially for me.

Heather's sex made contact with my waiting tongue; recorded by David with a close up shot. The flavor was salty and tangy, not bad but not as nice as Heather's undiluted love nectar. I lapped, tentatively at first needing to become accustomed to the taste of fresh semen.

Heather had not cum from David's fucking so she desperately needed the relief that comes from an orgasm. Heather rubbed her pussy against my mouth fervently trying to use me to reach her orgasmic plateau.

More and more of the mixed cream flowed out of Heather and onto my tongue for me to swallow. I did my best to service my wife trying to meet her desperate thrashing to provide her with the greatest pleasure possible.

Heather stopped rubbing my face; instead she submitted to the pleasures my oral stimulations provide. Heather's breathing became rough and ragged again and she muttered expletive laced phrases denoting her building sexual agitation. (Something else that had never happened until last week.)

The lurid stimulation in Heather was building and building now until at last she reached the sweet release, as wave after wave of delicious sweet orgasm racked her body.

Copious amounts of mixed love juices now flowed from Heather's hole and flooded my mouth. Not as good as Heather's alone but I was able to tolerate it as long as my Heather got the pleasure she deserved. I licked Heather's pussy vigorously and her asshole too as my tongue roamed from her asshole to her clit.

I savored every drop until she was cleaned.

Gradually, Heather regained enough of her senses to realize where she was. She looked down from on top of me and smiled thankfully, mouthing, "I love you." She slid her pussy down my body, leaving a wet streak behind as she went.

I do not know how she did it but somehow she slid my hardon right into her pussy without guiding me. At last, my cock was buried balls deep in the place it belonged, in my wife's love tunnel. With Heather on top and joined by our love organs, we remained motionless as we kissed with renewed passion.

We had been kissing like this for a few minutes when something hot and fleshy pressed against the cheeks of my face. Ugh, it was David semi hard cock; he was trying to get Heather's attention so she would suck it.

Heather complied as she broke off kissing me and started sucking David's cock back to hardness. Now all I had to contend with were David's hairy balls brushing my face as Heather sucked him.

Fortunately, it did not take Heather long to restore David's erection and he pulled away from Heather's and my faces. I was not sure what he had in mind as I had not yet even begun to fuck my wife.

I felt something warm, slick and wet begin to dribble on my balls, followed by a groan from Heather. I felt pressure on my cock like someone's finger was poking it from inside Heather's ass and that is exactly what was happening.

There was motion at the foot of the bed and I looked into Heather's face; she had a look of deep concentration as if she was preparing herself for something.

Next, Heather's body on top of me lunged forward; which was followed by another. Heather moaned, not in pleasure but like she was straining. A pained expression was on her face. Another push from behind and a small cry followed by the look of relief.

I felt a strange tightness at the base of my cock like...Oh my god, David is in Heather's ass. We are going to double fuck Heather! I never dreamed this would happen, I had read about it and even fantasized about it but I never imagined I would do this with my wife for real. Holy fuck!

Heather became a girl sandwich with David's cock in her ass and mine in her pussy. David pushed in a little farther and Heather ass gave way to the invader. I could feel his progress with my cock through the thin membranes separating Heather's rectum from her vagina.

Heather's face still showed deep concentration and determination as David probed ever deeper into her forbidden hole. David at last reached the limits of Heather's poop chute and he held himself there as Heather adjusted.

I was pinned and unable to move; David was now in control. Once David sensed that Heather was ready, he began to slowly move in and out of Heather's anus. Very slowly at first but gradually he increased his rhythm. I was able to feel everything as his cock glided over mine separated by mere fractions of an inch of delicate tissue.

Heather face did not show pleasure but rather that she had adjusted to this new level of degradation and pride from having accomplished it.

Having cum once already, David was in no hurry. Instead he was determined to make the most of the rare opportunity he had been given and so he took his time being careful not to shoot his load until he was ready.

David fucked Heather's ass for 10 to 15 minutes. My cock was still in Heather but I was unable to move and totally dependent on David to provide me stimulation.

David finally reached the end of his endurance and he released his load into Heather's bowels. This was more than enough for me and I emptied my balls in Heather's vagina.

David had even reached over and grabbed the camera from where he had sat it and recorded Heather's double penetration for posterity. David eventually pulled his cock out of Heather's rectum and Heather pulled her asshole wide open so that David could record his load sitting deep in Heather's rectum through her gaping anus until at last Heather could not hold it open any longer and it closed up with its contents still trapped inside.

David flopped over off of Heather; followed by Heather flopping over off of me. I could breathe easier now that I did not have the weight of two people on top of me.

We lay silently together, three sweaty people, two men, one woman, Heather sandwiched between David and me, trying to regain our wits. All that could be heard were the sounds of heavy breathing. David, however, was still able to toy with one of Heather's nipples.

At last, Heather broke the silence, "I can't believe I fucking just did that! I can't believe I just let a another man fuck me in the ass while my husband fucked me in my pussy! I just got double fucked! I never imagined I would ever be the god damn meat in a fucking girl sandwich and yet I just fucking did!

I never imagined this could be so much fucking fun! I can't believe what a god damn nasty slut I am! I never thought I would be a fucking whore and love it. Oh hell, I need to shit."

Heather jumped up and ran into the bathroom to relieve her sudden urgency to go.

David and I got off the bed and headed to the other restroom in the suite. We took turns peeing and once we were done went into the sitting room to wait on Heather. David poured another two glasses of Champaign before sitting in a chair as I sat on the couch, our cocks limp and lifeless.

"Thank you, Larry." David said gratefully. "Thanks for sharing your wife with me. She is a special lady."

"You're welcome, David," I replied, "Yes, she is very special."

There was the sound of water running to fill the Jacuzzi tub followed by Heather, still naked, coming into the room to join us. She had my clothes in her hand as she came to me and kissed me deeply before handing me my clothes.

I took the hint and started dressing as Heather took her glass of Champaign and went to David and sat in his lap and began to kiss him passionately. The rest of the evening Heather was David's.

Unnoticed by my two companions, I slipped out of the door as Heather pulled David to his feet and hand in hand, she led him back into the bedroom and the waiting bath and whatever else.

My computer ate chapter 8.

12