Heather's Transformation Ep. 01

Story Info
A big breasted teen finds her true north.
5k words
4.3
52.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly before graduation from Ballard High School, in June of 2017, Mandy Jensen and I, had a serious conversation. Mandy was my best friend. I remember that conversation like it was yesterday. We were sitting at a picnic table, in the student commons court yard. It was a beautiful, spring day. Because we were seniors, we only had two classes that day. While all the other students were in class, we had two periods with nothing better to do than talk. Best of all, no one else was around. I decided to ask her a question about dating.

Why would I do that, you may ask? Well, in order to understand why I would ask such a question, I need to tell you a little bit about Mandy and myself. First of all, my name is Heather Laughlin. I turned 18 three months ago. I have been told that I am quite striking. I stand, 5' 2" and weigh 100 pounds. At least 10 of those pounds are in my boobs. I have been blessed, (or cursed) with very large, double EE sized breasts. With my blond hair and tiny body, my big boobs stand out even more than they would on an average sized girl. Some people say that I look like a porn star. But despite having pleasing proportions and a pretty face, I can't hold on to a boyfriend.

Mandy on the other hand, is my physical opposite. She is nearly 6 feet tall, with black hair, a thin pretty face and is as skinny as a rail. Her breasts are a perfect B. Unlike me, her hips are narrow. I am your typical hour glass girl, with curvy hips and a full, heart shaped ass. Even though I have "booty and boobs", Mandy is the one with a constant compliment of boyfriends. As a matter of fact, I don't ever remember a time when she didn't have a boyfriend. Even though we are both 18, I consider her to know far more about dating than I do. That's why, on that beautiful spring day, I asked her about dating.

"Mandy, I need to ask you a very serious question. I want you to answer me without any regard for my feelings. I just want an answer. I swear that I won't be mad at you for telling me the truth, no matter what you say. Will you do that for me?" I asked.

"Ok, shorty" she said, affectionately, "What's your question?"

"Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong with men? I can't seem to keep a boyfriend for more than three dates. I know I'm not ugly and I've been told that I have a nice body, but despite all of that, you always have a boyfriend and I don't. What do I need to do differently, so that I can keep a man?"

Mandy cleared her throat, then quietly answered my question.

"The reason that you're not getting any body to date you more than three times, has nothing to do with your looks, personality or the way you wear your hair, sweetie."

"What's the problem, then?" I asked in an exasperated voice.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead." I said.

"When you put out for a guy, what do you do?" Mandy inquired.

"Actually, I usually don't put out. I want to get to know a guy first. But, on the occasions where I have put out, I just do normal stuff, you know."

"No wonder you can't hold on to a guy!"

"What do you mean?" I answered.

"Guys usually want one thing; and that one thing is sex! If you don't put out, you'll never keep a dude, honey. That's the unvarnished truth. Women want intimacy, then sex. Guys want sex, then maybe they'll give you intimacy." Mandy stated.

"So, what your saying is that if I don't put out, I can forget ever having a steady boyfriend?"

"Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying." She said.

Once I heard what my friend had to say, I just sat there quietly, thinking. Then Mandy interrupted my thoughts once again by asking me another, probing question.

"I really want to help you Heather, but if I'm going to do that I need to ask you some pretty personal questions. Will that be ok?"

"Yes," I answered, "I really want a boyfriend, and if your questions can help me get one, I'll answer anything!"

"That's good, sweet heart. Maybe we can get to the heart of the reason that you can't keep a boyfriend. What I need to ask you, is very specific, so please don't get offended, ok?"

I nodded my head. Then she continued talking,

"Here goes question number one. When you have sex, what kind of sex acts do you perform?"

"Like, what exactly do you mean?" I asked.

"For example, do you let your dates fuck you in the ass?" she said, looking me straight in the eye.

"Of course not! I said, with some fervor, my face turning red with embarrassment.

"Do you suck their cocks?" she said.

"No, not usually."

"What about bondage, discipline and submission? Have you ever let one of your boyfriends tie you up and fuck you?"

"No, never." I said.

Mandy sighed, then said, "Honey, can I tell you the truth? I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you need some outside input."

"Absolutely," I answered.

"Ok, please don't take this the wrong way, but you, Heather, are an uptight prude. Your asshole is so tight it squeaks when you walk. If you want a boyfriend, pussy sex isn't enough anymore, not in 2017. Guys not only want, but demand more kinky sex today. If you won't put out, some other woman will. That woman will steal your man."

She paused for a moment to observe how her words were affecting me, then reached out and squeezed my hand. Continuing, she said,

"Personally, I think you're a wonderful young woman. But if you want to have a steady relationship, you have to let men have kinky sex with you."

"Like...?" I said, with a confused look on my face.

"Alright, baby girl, I'll tell you three very simple things that will make any man come back for more sugar, again and again. First, let your man fuck you in the ass. Get your ass ready before every date by doing two things: stretch your ass open by wearing a butt plug the day before and all day the day of, your date. Make sure you graduate the sizes of the plugs, by going from small to large. Then, about an hour before your date, clean your asshole and colon by giving yourself an enema. Further, don't eat 6 hours before your date. And most important, keep the butt plug in until right before he fucks your ass."

"Ok," I said, "what else?"

"The other thing you need to learn how to do is deep throat. Guys need to be able to face fuck you and treat you like a whore. They get off on the domination and control. But you will have to practice. Get a zucchini and shove it into your throat so deep you almost puke. It's ok if you do, actually, throw up. Then do it again and again. Eventually you'll learn how to control your gag reflex. When you do finally let a guy face fuck you, make sure that you slobber a lot. Most guys love rubbing the drool and slobber all over your face. If they can screw up your make up, so much the better. Make sure you make lots of noise. Glugs and glups really turn most of these fuckers on."

"How long do they usually fuck a girl's face?" I asked.

"It depends on the man." she said, "Sometimes it's only for 15 minutes. But I've been with a few men who were such kinky bastards that it just went on and on and on. One guy I dated, combined bondage, ATM, ass fucking, throat fucking and gagging in one of our sessions. It lasted four hours." She said, smiling at the memory.

"To bad he went back to his wife. I really liked him. He literally fucked me silly."

"What's ATM?" I queried.

"That's the third thing you need to let your man do to you. ATM stands for Ass-To-Mouth. Guys love to fuck a girl in the ass, then without cleaning off their cocks, face fuck her. Some of them will go back and forth from your asshole to your mouth, over and over. They want to humiliate you, make you feel like a dirty, rotten slut. But if you clean your asshole good, it's not bad at all."

She paused for a moment, then said,

"I always turn the tables on them though."

"How so?" I asked.

"It's a mental game. They can only really humiliate me if I think what I'm doing is horrible, nasty and demeaning. But if I secretly love it, if I love being a nasty, slut. I win. If I love being dominated, I'm getting what I want. I only act like they're making me do something I don't want to do, because that's part of the game. It turns the fuckers on when they think they are raping me, and honestly, I like it. Some of my force fantasies get fulfilled when they treat me like a piece of meat."

For a moment, I just sat there. All I could say at first was,

"Wow. I don't know what to say."

But then, after a few seconds I added,

"I'll have to think about all of this. I must admit, some of what you said, does turn me on. I know that I've always played it excessively safe, sexually. Maybe what I need to do, is to turn over a new leaf and become as kinky as you are!" I said, squeezing her hand and smiling at her. Then I added,

"Thanks for being such a good friend, Mandy. I really appreciate your honest opinion. Anything else?"

"Ok, I do have a couple more things." she said.

"Just remember: Practice makes perfect. The more you suck cock, the better you'll get. Try to suck as many real dicks as you can. Every guy you let face fuck you, will teach you something new. And, the best thing is, you'll start wanting it. If you're anything like me, you will love it more every time you do it. At this point, I really am a cock sucking slut. I love it more than almost anything else sexually. The only thing that I love more than getting face fucked, is getting fucked in the ass by a thick, juicy cock."

She finished saying this in a sexy, dreamy voice. I watched as her tongue slithered over her teeth, then traveled around the edges of her mouth, licking her lips salaciously.

As she did this, she flexed her bottom, pushing it out provocatively. Her eyes had become dilated. She was obviously aroused. I could almost see her mental pictures dancing in front of me, as I watched her sensuous display. I had no doubt, that in her mind's eye, a big thick penis had just entered her ass and throat. For the first time in our conversation, I was jealous. After this, we sat there quietly for a moment, until she returned from her fantasies.

Once she recovered, more sexual advice started flowing out of her hormonally possessed brain.

"Don't get me wrong honey. Practicing with a zucchini, is better than not practicing at all, and will work in a pinch. But nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to a thick, juicy cock. A blood engorged penis, if you ask me, is as close to a piece of heaven, as a girl can get, sweetie." She said, animatedly.

Then, pausing for a moment, she pulled herself back from yet another penis inspired fantasy. Her glassy eyes cleared as she returned to the present moment. Words tumbled from her lips, as she continued to give me her expert, sexual advice.

"If you really want to be a cock sucking whore, ask some old married guys in your neighborhood, if you can suck their shriveled old dicks. You'll get lots of enthusiastic volunteers, I guarantee it. Just watch and wait for their wives to leave. Sunday is the best day, because the wives go to church and will be gone for a minimum of an hour. Once they leave, go knock on their door. Make sure you don't wear a bra or panties. Do wear a very short skirt and a see- through T shirt."

"What do I say to them after I knock on their door?" I asked, puzzled.

"Tell them you're a neighbor and that you have been locked out of your house and need to use their phone. It works every time, sweet heart. Once in their house, make sure your phone call lasts long enough so that they get an eyeful." She said.

"An eyeful? What do you mean?" I asked, feeling a little dense.

Mandy laughed and rolled her eyes, then continued,

"You really are innocent, aren't you? Ok, let me spell it out for you. When a pretty girl like you, wears a short skirt and a see- through T shirt, men will be looking. By that, I mean all men. The only men that won't look, are gay or dead. Men can't help looking, that's the way they are programmed. So, once you're in his house talking on the phone, make sure you bend over and show him your pussy. Pretend you're writing something important down. Bend over while you talk. Better yet, drop the pencil. Pick it up slowly, all while having your fake conversation."

"Ok," I said, "what's next? How do I get his penis in my mouth?"

"Honey," she said, "by the time you hang up the phone, his old cock will be rock hard. Your 18 year old pussy, will be the best thing his geriatric ass has seen in forty years. Let me explain something to you sweet heart; this fucker hasn't had sex in at least ten years. The likelihood that he will resist your advances are virtually zero. So, this is exactly what you will do once you get off of the phone."

She took out a small pad of paper and wrote down the following points.

"1) Once you drop the pencil, make sure that you bend over and pick it up, very slowwwwwwly. Obviously, your back will be turned to the husband in question, so that he can see your beautiful, young cunt. Which of course, will be shaved smoother than a baby's bottom. Men love shaved pussies. They're all perverts at heart."

"2) After you pick up the pencil, start licking and sucking on it like you love it. Hubby will be watching, I guarantee it."

"3) Look him in the eyes, put the pencil down and take your T shirt off. Your 36 double EE's will do the rest. Now, hubby will be drooling."

4) Next, walk up to him and start to unzip his pants and unbuckle his belt, while you say in a little girl voice, "It looks like your penis is all swollen and painful, Daddy. Let me help the swelling go down. I'll kiss it and make it all better. I promise not to tell your wife, ever. I need practice sucking cock. Can I please suck your big, wonderful cock, Daddy?"

5) Once his penis is out of his pants, start talking dirty to him. Say something like, "God Daddy, fuck my face! Make me your slut. Give me your yummy semen. I want it in my tummy, Daddy. Please throat fuck me and make me gag!"

"And that, is how you get free cock sucking practice, without a relationship!" she said, laughing loudly.

After her sexual symposium was over, I was truly in awe of Mandy.

"I had no idea you were such an accomplished, and sneaky, sex freak!" I commented.

"Thanks, I think!" she said.

The bell rung soon after her last statement. We got up, hugged and said our good byes. In my next class, the history of the Roman Empire droned on in the back ground of my consciousness. But in the foreground, my imagination was going hog wild. I could see myself very clearly. I was on my knees, with my top off. My large breasts were on full display for my elderly next door neighbor, Mr. Jefferson. He had a very hard erection. That erection was in my mouth. I could feel it punching deep into my throat, gagging me over and over. Mr. Jefferson was happier than I had ever seen him. Tears of joy coursed down his cheeks, as he called out,

"Daddy's gunna fill your tummy up with his seed, you sweet, wonderful little slut! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can die in peace now! My wife never sucked on my cock during our entire marriage."

Then, he started pumping a huge load of sperm down my throat. I gurgled happily as I swallowed his thick sauce, gulping the sticky substance down with relish. Soon my tummy was warm and full. I moaned with satisfaction.

Unfortunately, even though my tryst with Mr. Jefferson was entirely in my imagination, the moan I gave out was quite real. It interrupted the lecture about the Roman Empire that my teacher, Mr. Anderson, was giving.

"Do you have something to add to our conversation about the Flavian Emperors, Ms. Laughlin?" he asked, smiling.

I turned a bright red color and slunk down in my seat, as I said in a quiet voice,

"No sir. Sorry for interrupting. I just had a bit of indigestion." I lied.

But all I really wanted to do, was to crawl in a hole and disappear.

******************************

Later that day...

Once I got home that afternoon, I sat down in my father's chair and started to go over my conversation with Mandy. She had really given me a lot to think about. The information that she had given me, was specific and something that I could act on. It might just work. I couldn't see any guys not liking her plan of attack. Most of all, the proof was in the pudding. She always had a boyfriend, whereas I did not. I was ready to put my new plan in to motion, but first I needed to do some research.

The "research" material that I would be using, consisted mostly of my father's porn collection. Later, I intended to do more practical research, but for now, I wanted to fill in some of my sexual blanks. After talking to Mandy, it was obvious to me that I had a lot to learn about sex. So, without wasting any more time, I walked into my father's room and I pulled out his accumulated porno DVD collection.

He kept it in a tool chest in the back of his bedroom closet, along with some dirty magazines. He didn't think that I knew about them, but I did. Unknown to him, I had looked at those magazines quite a few times. As a matter of fact, the first penis that I ever saw, was in the pages of these very same magazines. I remember one thing that I'll never forget, about that first penis that I saw; it was BIG. It scared me. But the naked woman taking it deep in her vagina, didn't seem scared at all. I realized from the expression on her face, that far from being scared, she was enjoying that big boy, quite a bit.

As I looked through his DVDs, I thought about my father. He really needed his porn collection. The man had needs, after all. After my mom ran off, over 10 years ago, he had never pursued a relationship or had a girlfriend. This was his sole outlet for sexual release.

Then, I started to laugh. Some of the titles on the DVDs were hilarious. I picked up DVD after DVD and read the titles out loud. "Bung hole Beauties," "Cum Dumpsters," "Gag hoes," "Master, Please...Fuck My Ass!"

I grabbed a handful of DVDs and headed to the DVD player, then sat in my Dad's chair and turned the TV on. The first title I watched was, "Face Fuck Frenzy" it had the subtitle, "These little sluts, can't swallow fast enough! You'll see buckets and buckets of sticky semen, coating their cunts, tits and pretty faces!"

The first segment showed a skinny blonde, house wife. She was sitting at the kitchen table, painting her nails. Her husband, an older man, had just come home from work. He was not happy. The house hadn't been cleaned and his dinner wasn't ready. He stomped off into another room, but came back about 15 seconds later with a pair of hand cuffs and other bondage paraphernalia.

He immediately pulled the young blondes arms behind her back and cuffed her hands. Once cuffed, the blonde tried to fight, but was greatly hindered from doing this by being bound. Next, the man slipped an O ring gag into her mouth and fastened it with a buckle behind her head. As if following a script, he forced his wife to her knees, but not before ripping her very expensive blouse off, and snipping her bra in half with a pair of scissors. He then proceeded to pinch her nipples and slap her breasts as he pulled his pants off and afterward, began to slap her face with his average sized penis.

"You, are a stupid, fucking whore, Sally!" the man screamed. "Do you know that? All I want when I come home is a clean house, and a hot meal. That's all I ask! But oh no, every fucking night, it's the same thing! The house is dirty, and my meal isn't fixed. Then I am forced to fuck your stupid, whore face and cum down your pretty throat! Here it comes, you face fuck slut. You have no one, but yourself to blame."

12