Heather's Working Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You were real hot!” I said to her, “I knew you were a slut but you’ve taken slutdom to heights I didn’t even know existed!”

“I think I’ve learnt my lesson?” she said hopefully as she got to her feet. She winced as she put her dress back on; her tits were so tender even the cheap material of the dress hurt them.

I didn’t answer her, we had just less than three weeks here, Heather’s ass could make a mint and I intended that she work her tits, cunt and ass off every single day until it was time to fly home. She’d do it. She’d balk at first but she’d do it.

Also I didn’t intend to give Heather half of the money; she had no idea what I was charging and she’d believe me when I told her that I was charging £10 a fuck. I intended to put the price up to £30, Paulo said I’d get it, and then I’d give Heather £5 for each guy she fucked, she’d think we were splitting the money down the middle but in fact I’d be taking over 80% of her earnings.

Not only that but I’d make her pay half the costs for food and such like so I’d make a profit on that too. She’d never know and this turned me on as watching her get fucked for money!

Paulo drove us back to the apartment complex; it was three thirty in the morning and quite a few pubs and clubs were still open for business but Paulo left his cousin in charge so he could drive us back.

I invited Paulo up for a coffee and he agreed. His eyes were on Heather and I knew he had the hots for her. She noticed it too; she squirmed and tried to notice it.

Paulo was real good looking, in fact he was the spitting image of the Latino crooner Ricky Martin, only more slender around the waist and his hair was dark brown instead of black and he had blue eyes, a gift from his half German mother he hold me.

“He wants to fuck you!” I whispered in Heather’s ear as he walked behind us, heading for our sixth floor apartment.

“Oh God!” she breathed back, her tits mottling under her flimsy dress and she whimpered, “I’m too sore, I’ve had 18 guys up my snatch today, it’s on fire!”

”Let’s round it off,” I whispered back, “Make it 20, I want to come in your juicy bum hole that’s all nice and spunked up and I know Paulo would love to shoot a load of cum into your cunt, and I know you want it too, I can see your titties have gone hard already, you want it too!”

“I don’t know if I can take it! I’m so sore!” she whimpered almost desperately.

Paulo was suddenly at her side, he knew what we were talking about, we had stepped out of the lift that I don’t even remember us getting into and we were walking along the silent corridor to our door.

Paulo stroked her arm, running his fingers up and down Heather’s goose pimpled flesh. She moaned.

I unlocked the door and as soon as we were inside, Paulo was pulling Heather’s dress over her head and tossing it to one side, leaving her standing in her cum stained knickers. She mewled out a protest but when he kissed her hot salty mouth, she melted and together we led Heather into the bedroom, kissing and caressing her trembling, moaning body.

We both latched onto a swollen tit each, she cried out in pleasure and pain, our mouths filled with her hot lactating juices, and her chest bucked into our mouths.

“OH! OH! OH! OH!” she cried out and she grabbed at the back of both our heads and ran her fingers through our hair.

Paulo’s gobbled at her tit eagerly as did I.

“I want to eat her pussy,” he said hoarsely, “Help me eat this slut’s pussy Jake!”

I was more than willing to oblige. I pushed my moaning girlfriend onto the bed and made her spread her legs as wide as possible. Paulo yanked down her thong and tossed it to one side.

“She’s real stretched down there,” I said with a chuckle as I looked at Heather’s shaven crotch which was glistening with her juices and those of the men who had come inside her earlier, this turned Paulo on completely and he practically dived into her.

Heather bucked against his face, crying out she did with hot even little mewls like a virgin filly about to be shafted by the alpha stallion “Her cunt has worked real hard today, so has her mouth, I think it needs to work a little harder, open wide Heather my hot little slut, help get my cock nice and lubed to push up your spunk filled ass!”

I straddled her face like the Australian had and she obeyed me, her mouth and lips rippling over my the ridges on my circumcised cock, I slid down her elastic throat like an ice lolly melting in the sun and her lips nibbled at my balls, making me groan with pleasure at the delicious sensation.

I gripped her two handfuls of her damp golden hair and made sure she took me in her mouth as far as was possible.

Heather’s eyes were practically out on stalks, they bulged under the pressure and she began to drool, she clawed at my buttocks and I moved backwards and almost out of her mouth, letting air explode out of her lungs in a rush, she thrashed against Paulo’s face and he moaned in pleasure as she smeared his face with her hot fiery juices.

She greedily slurped and sucked my cock into a swelling throbbing mass of eager flesh, ready for her quivering, already overstretched and well filled bum hole.

Finally both Paulo, and I were ready to round up Heather’s total to 20 and she was more than ready too.

“Fuck me until I pass out!” she begged us both taking us by surprise, “Fuck me until I’m unconscious, oh yes, you have to do it! do it! do it!”

Both Paulo and I were more than willing to comply.

Somehow Paulo and I managed to slide our respective cocks up Heather’s cunt and ass hole almost simultaneously, and at this moment her mouth rippled over her teeth in shock at the sheer sensation of it and she came with a flood of streaming juices at that very moment, neither of us were expecting that and we almost shot our loads prematurely but we hung on, thrusting into her, with vigorous short strokes.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed and she bucked and bucked against us both in violent, thrashing orgasmic spasms before passing out from the sheer mind blowing experience.

That didn’t stop Paulo and me fucking her still trembling, spasming but now very unconscious body. It responded to us, but Heather was totally gone, her eyes were closed, her mouth slack and dribbling but she came two more times even when unconscious. I marvelled at her stamina, her body was a veritable shrine to the art of fucking.

I had been banging her for the last couple of years but even I was impressed by what she was capable off. She was fucking (forgive the pun here please!) awesome!

Paulo was finishing off her tits as he shot the last of his spunk inside of her.

We both slid out of her unconscious body, letting our juices flood out of her.

He flopped onto the floor and fell asleep instantly, I went to have a shower, I was tired but I had one last thing to do before I went to bed.

After my shower I straddled Heather’s now sleeping but steadily breathing body, positioning myself in direct line with her face and I began to jack off my cock. I took my time, but it wasn’t long before I was ready to cum, first I squeezed Heather’s mouth open with one hand gently pushed the hard head of my cock to her lips.

Instinctively even though she was now asleep her lips pursed and she began to suck the end, waves of pleasure shot up my cock and I moaned. Cum slid into her mouth and I made sure she swallowed several mouthfuls. I still hadn’t come completely. I jacked off over her tits and smeared it all over them; I wanted her to smell of raw sex juices when she woke in the morning.

I didn’t intend to let her to shower until Paulo and I had “given” her, her breakfast, two lots of hot juicy come which she was going to lap up and smack her lips over, of that I was more than sure.

Finally I was finished and I settled down to get some sleep.

As my eyes closed and I drifted off into a contented slumber I was working out in my head how much money my slut girlfriend Heather was going to earn on her “working” holiday.

Also I intended that Paulo give me a cut of the money he made from the videos of Heather banging her customers. Heather didn't know it yet but she about to become Spain's hottest underground porn star!

And all of this from just loosing a wallet!

And by the time we got on the plane to go home in three weeks time Heather would have the most stretched bum hole in Spain, a burning spunk filled juicy cunt, tits so swollen they’d be like plums and a mouth so hot and sore she’s be speaking nasally.

She’d probably be pregnant too, but I didn’t mind that, after all it was only right that Heather got to take a Spanish souvenir home with her. I mean it’s her holiday too and she should get something out of it too....

12