Heathrow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers

"Are you guys coming, or are you just going to stand there snogging all day?" Martin yelled from ahead of them.

Jenna looked back up at Tom. "Actually now that I'm given the option, I don't know why we ever left the bedroom."

"To have sex in an alley, obviously." Tom smiled, and swatted her on the ass. "Now get going before Martin's head explodes."

"No loss there," Jenna grumbled, but she made her way to where Martin was standing. She looked up at him, and realized for the first time how tall he was. She was 5'9", and Martin probably had about four or five inches on her. "Here we are. Quit your bitching."

Martin just looked at her and went through the entrance. Jenna sighed. She actually did want to make nice with Martin. She wasn't used to people not liking her, and it would make her stay a lot easier if she wasn't battling Martin at every turn. There was just something about him, something that got under her skin. She felt herself instantly irritated every time he opened his mouth. Still, she resolved to try and be nice to him. She couldn't control what he did but she was going to be the better person, even if it killed her.

They spent the next couple of hours touring around the Tower. Jenna was in heaven. She couldn't remember enjoying an afternoon so much. Tom was a great audience for all of her useless trivia. She even surprised Martin a couple more times with things he didn't know. However, while Tom at least feigned interest, Martin became more and more sullen throughout the trip. Jenna had stopped addressing him entirely by the time they stopped to have a bite at a café within the Tower walls.

The three of them were sitting around a table enjoying the sun. Tom had his hand on Jenna's leg, and Jenna was turned toward Tom, having cut Martin out of the conversation. Tom would try to engage Martin from time to time, but he rebuffed all attempts to have him join in the conversation. Jenna started to talk about what she would like to see next.

"Well, obviously I want to go to all of the regular touristy spots."

"Like where?"

"Oh, you know, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, that sort of thing."

Martin gave a short laugh. "Typical American."

Jenna and Tom both turned to look at him. "Excuse me?" asked Jenna.

"It's just like Americans to come and only want to see the boring stuff."

"This from the resident Londoner who visits the Tower every chance he gets. Where do you suggest I go then?"

Martin looked a little surprised. "Well, you ... um ..."

Jenna continued. "In point of fact, I'm Canadian, not American. Also, I'm totally willing to see the less touristy but still cool side of London. I just want to make sure I see the landmarks. However, as Tom will have to get back to work on Monday, I'm fairly certain wandering around London on my own looking for out of the way places is most likely a bad idea."

"I'll show you around," Martin blurted out. He looked surprised that he had said it.

Jenna and Tom both stared at him in shocked silence.

Tom was the first to regain his voice. "You don't have to do that, mate. Jenna doesn't want to be a bother."

"Absolutely," Jenna agreed. "Don't you have a job to get to?"

"I work from home, designing websites. I can set my own hours and I don't have any big projects looming." Martin shrugged as he spoke. "Look if you don't want me to, just say so."

Jenna looked at Tom, who shrugged himself. "That would be ... great." She finally said. Well, she had determined to make nice with him, hadn't she? Spending lots of quality time with Martin didn't really strike her fancy, but he did have lots of information on the city. "Thanks. It's a deal."

"Okay, but I don't want one of you to come home covered in blood one day. Just play nice," said Tom.

Jenna looked at Martin and Martin looked down at his plate. What had she signed up for? For the rest of the day, however, Martin seemed in a slightly better mood. He made comments on certain parts of the Tower, gave out a couple of pieces of information Jenna was unaware of (not that she would let him know of course), and even had an animated discussion with Jenna over the virtues and vices of King Henry the Eighth. Tom was smiling by the time they got back to the flat.

"Well, that could have gone much worse, no?" He asked Jenna when they got back to his room.

"I'm not sure, actually. I agreed to spend lots of time with him. I'm not sure that's a good idea in hindsight."

Tom sat on the bed. "Martin really is a good guy. I tried to sell him on you earlier, and now I'll try to sell you on him. I do think you have a lot in common; he's quite the nerd as well. I mean, you're not exactly on his level, it's not like you're a Star Wars fan ..." Tom trailed off at the look on Jenna's face. "Seriously? You are? Well, then you and Martin really should get on famously."

Jenna sighed. "I'll give it my best shot, I promise. I never meant to cause problems, and I want us to get along. Really, I do."

Tom grinned at her and then went to the washroom. Jenna sat in the chair, thinking about the last two days. It seemed as though a lifetime had passed since she left Canada. She wondered if she should call home, but nixed the idea quickly. She really didn't want to explain where she was staying to her mother. She could hear Tom getting into the shower, and the thought of him naked started to get her a little wet. Seriously, what was the deal here? Was this normal? Maybe she was just so excited to be outside of where she could be gossiped about she was getting carried away.

As she thought, her hand drifted carelessly down to her breast and she started to draw little circles around her nipple. Soon it was standing up, hard underneath the thin fabric of her sundress. She thought of the lean muscles of Tom's stomach, smooth and glistening in the shower. She imagined the water running down his back, over his backside. She felt herself get even wetter. Maybe she should go in there. She was sure Tom wouldn't mind the company. Something held her back. She was really enjoying the alone time, just with her hand and her imagination. She slipped the sundress off and settled back into the chair, legs spread.

Jenna reached her hand down and started to move her fingers in small circles on top of her clit. She leaned back and moaned quietly as the sensations started to pulse through her body. She continued rubbing her clit for a couple of minutes as she imagined how Tom looked when he stared at her with that frank look of desire in his eyes. It was so arousing just to know that a man wanted her so badly. She slowly slipped a finger inside her pussy, getting it slippery with her own juices. She went back to rubbing her clit, her breathing getting heavier.

Jenna got up and rooted through her luggage, finally pulling a small black pouch out of her suitcase. She took a small silver bullet vibrator from inside, and pressed it up against her clit. She turned it on low and immediately felt the increase in intensity from just her fingers. She started to pant while she used the hand that wasn't holding the bullet to grab her breast and pinch her nipple. She rolled the bullet around, letting the vibrations get at every angle, and slipped it into her pussy. She was breathing rather hard at this point, and could feel the orgasm starting to build.Not yet.She wanted to enjoy the build to the finish.

She could still hear the water in the bathroom and knew she had a few minutes before Tom emerged. She went back to gently fingering herself, sometimes playing at the lips of her pussy, sometimes sliding a finger or two inside. She curled her fingers and moaned quietly at the sensation of hitting her G-spot. Her hips had started to rise up a little off the chair. She used the bullet again, turning it on full blast and pressing it hard against her clit. The reaction was almost immediate. She felt the muscles of her pussy contract as she raced toward her orgasm. She thought of Tom, how he looked when he was stuffing that big dick of his inside of her. She imagined that he was there, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. She pressed the bullet against her as hard as she could.Oh God, oh yes, just a little more, a little more ...she hit her climax and her legs tensed up. She relaxed in the chair and breathed out a big sigh. She pulled her dress over her body again.

She got up and tapped on the bathroom door. "Yeah?" came Tom's response from inside.

"Is it alright if I just come in and wash up a bit?"

"Of course. Come on in."

Jenna walked in and was reminded that her imagination did not do Tom justice. He had thrown open the shower curtain and was standing in the tub, with water running down his body. God, he looked good. Damn good. He held out his hand. "Care to join me?"

"Hell yeah," Jenna said. As she slipped out of her dress for the second time in ten minutes, Tom's eyes followed her every move.

"God, you look good," he said, echoing her thoughts from only a moment ago.

She stepped into the shower and drew the curtain back. She then dropped to her knees. "Shut up."

Tom didn't get anything coherent out for the rest of the night.

LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers
12