Heathyr Hoffman Topless Turds

Story Info
Ghost hunter Heathyr Hoffman plays with her feces on toilet.
1.1k words
3.75
15.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexy/petite/short-haired blonde/thirty year old Heathyr Hoffman from season 1 (2009) of the hit SyFy channel reality television show ghost hunters academy became lonely and severely depressed after her boyfriend of 3 years left her for another woman who he was having an affair with.

After falling into a deep depression and vigorously masturbating and doing live webcam sex shows on various camgirl websites to fulfill her sexual needs due to the fact that she was single and could not seem to find a partner, she saw that this was not enough to satisfy her needs.

Heathyr even resorted to inviting her college-aged (male and female) neighbors from her apartment complex over to her house for orgies and 1 on 1 sex, but even this wasn't enough to satisfy her.

Late one night Heathyr wakes up in her apartment bedroom at 3:00 AM and badly has to use the bathroom, she drops her drawers and sits down on the toilet, and during the middle of doing her stinky business, all of a sudden an intense feeling of sexual arousal comes upon her, one in which she has never felt before in her life. She then lays down on the floor with her legs spread and starts rubbing and fingering her pussy and moaning quietly.

After a few minutes of finger-fucking herself and rubbing her clit, the muscles in her groin area inexplicably relax and she puts out a few short spurts of bright yellow urine and a few small pieces of dark brown excrement pop out of her anus. Heathyr then does something she has never done or even thought of before, scatological masturbation.

She sets her laptop computer down, turns it on, activates her webcam, starts recording, puts newspapers down on the floor, logs into her camgirl account, takes a dozen paying customers into private chat, and begins live streaming footage of herself fingering and dildoing her orfices while rolling in and smearing herself in her own urine and feces.

Having an unusually overactive sex drive, Heathyr's sexual tensions have reached such an extreme breaking point, that she is psychosexually willing to do the most depraved and grotesque things imaginable to give her the satisfaction she much so needs.

Heathyr begins by picking up the two small pieces of excrement with the tips of her thumb and index finger and smelling it and is visibly disgusted by it's strong odor. One of the guests in the webcam chat asks if she would put it in her mouth and stick her tongue out with the turd stuck to it, and she does, but immediately starts gagging and spits it out.

She then takes that turd and breaks it in two smaller pieces and smears it all over her face as another guest in the webcam chatroom requested. Heathyr widely spreads her legs apart with her stretched and glistening wet vagina, taint, and anus visible, and squeezes out a large and thick 8" turd onto the newspapers on the floor. She picks up this large mass of excrement and smears it all over her breasts, vagina, arms, and thighs.

The next thing that a paying chatroom guest requests, is that she urinate into a cup and drink it which she immediately does so. and her eyes squint and her face squints in sour disgust because her urine's strong flavor was so sour, acidic, and tart, because she had never drank her liquid waste before and didn't know what to expect.

"That wasn't so bad" Heathyr types into the chat, and then types "I'll do that, but I refuse to consume feces for obvious reasons." She then spends the next 10 minutes emptying the rest of what's in her bowels and bladder onto the floor (all while performing normal masturbation with her fingers and a dildo) and has to get a large glass bowl because there is so much waste that the four newspapers set on the floor can no longer contain it and the wet, dirty, smelly, sticky brown was getting on the white tile bathroom floor.

One of the chatroom guests comments "I'm surprised that a woman as small and short as you could produce that much poo, that huge mound laying right there must weigh eight pounds and is 5 inches tall. What are you about five foot three, 110 pounds?" Heathyr then spends the next 15 minutes smearing every single inch of her body in her fecal matter until she is 100% drenched in it and it's caked onto her so thick, it's like wet grass on the bottom of a lawnmower. She even starts smearing it deeply into her short and silverish-blonde hair.

"It must smell like a sewer or a cow farm in that room, seriously, you must be choking on the noxious fumes of fresh shit, those fumes and gases aren't good for you to breathe, you should open the door to let some air in." mentions one of the chatroom guests. Heathyr see's the message but doesn't type anything because at this point, she doesn't want to dirty her laptop keyboard.

After about 40 minutes of intense anal, vaginal, and deep-throating oral dildo penetration, moaning, urinating, defcating, licking her fingers and cramming them down her throat, vomiting on herself and into the glass bowl at several points because of the deep-throating gag reflex, and smearing her whole body with fecal matter, Heathyr is ready to climax.

She grabs two handfulls of shit from what's left in the large mound, puts as much of it into her mouth as her mouth can hold, squats while standing on shaky legs, crams her large 11" glass dildo into her vagina while rubbing her clit simultaneously, and in less than one minute of deep insertion down her canal, she has the most thunderous orgasm she has ever experienced in her life and (accidentally) squirts about 2 whole quarts of a milky white filmy liquid out of her urethra that is NOT URINE, but female ejaculate, all over her laptop. Heathyr moans loudly during this orgasm but her moans are muffled due to her mouth being filled to capacity with excrement.

Her laptop sparks and shuts off after being short circuited by the very rare and almost mythical female orgasmic body fluid that shot out of her body in awesome pulses. Heathyr realizes that she has to clean up, so she vomits several times into her toilet to purge any fecal matter she may have accidentally ingested, brushes her teeth several times, takes a 3 hour long shower, cleans her tub and then showers again, scrubs down her bathroom with soap, bleach, and water, throws away the shit-laced newspapers in the dumpster outside of her apartment.

Heathyr then realizes her new found love for scat sex and decides that she wants to do this with an actual person and not just by herself streaming in front of a webcam. She also hopes that she can recover her recorded webcam extreme scat show when she gets her computer fixed.