Heating Up

Story Info
Married couples can have fun, too.
1.2k words
3.72
78.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why she had agreed to join him, she really how no idea. Even as she walked into the vacant, darkened office, she realized exactly what this "meeting" would entail. And yet she found herself unable to resist his memo she'd received earlier that day.

She stared nervously at the books lining the shelves against the back wall. Idly she studied their titles pretending great interest. Even when she heard the door open softly, she didn't turn to face him. She was too ashamed of her needs, of her lust...

Quietly, he walked in her direction and stopped when she could feel his soft breath against her silky hair. She shivered but still said nothing. Only when she felt one hand roughly grasp her shoulder and the other against her thigh did she make a sound. A ragged sigh escaped her parted lips, breaking the echoing silence. He quickly moved his hand to cover her mouth as if not wanting to break the spell that had been woven. Unable to resist, her small, pink tongue darted out quickly to taste his skin.

He shushed her with a soft murmur against her neck and chose that moment to pull the scarf from his pocket. She closed her eyes in acceptance as she felt the silk brush her fiery cheeks. She never even saw his face before the blindfold ascended. And yet, she trusted him. The loss of sight forced her to focus more deeply on her other sensory mechanisms. She found his games unbearably erotic and already she was throbbing and wet in anticipation.

His mouth touched her, and her skin trembled as he sighed his pleasure. Against her hairline, his tongue flickered. She felt his wet heat glide seductively against her neck. Hungrily, she ground her hips against him, and he chuckled softly as she reveled in his excitement. His hardness prodded against her, undeniable in its urgency.

His hands settled at her waistline as he guided her forward a few steps. Her knees bumped against a hardened surface, and she knew he had brought her to the desk situated on the left side of the room. She opened her mouth in disapproval as she felt his presence moving away. Suddenly her chin was lifted and her mouth was assaulted by his. Completely unprepared, she gasped as his tongue suckled her bottom lip. Flickering gently, he teased the corner of her mouth and then he was gone.

She heard the lighting of a match and a few moments later, music infiltrated the room. She felt a warm, summer breeze against her skin and knew he'd open the windows, which aligned the entire front of the office. Mentally, she could picture the wispy curtains tangling and twisting like lovers. The thrill that someone may see them only excited her more.

"You like that, don't you?" he taunted, appearing behind her once more.

Silently, she nodded, knowing she was not allowed to speak until given permission.

"The thrill of someone watching you turns you on and makes you even hotter," he whispered. Suddenly he forced her forward against the desk. Her knees bumped against the wood, and she cried out at the unexpected impact.

"You'll have to be punished for that. Why do you make me punish you?" he rasped. His hands roughly tore at her clothing, and her simple cotton frock was ripped away.

"You know how I hate it when you dress so simply." Secretly she had done it on purpose, hoping to bring his reprisal.

She gasped as his fingers roughly fondled her through her undergarments. "Why in the hell do wear this shit?" And he ripped again. She hid her face for smiling was considered a form of insubordination.

She heard him shuffle something atop the counter and only when her skin burned as a splatter of liquid fire landed at the base of her spine did she realize the match she'd smelled earlier had been used to light a candle. The scent of lavender had not been drifting in on the breeze.

"You like it to be hot, don't you? You're a very naughty little girl."

The hot candle wax burned only momentarily before it cooled. She jumped as she felt the sensation again. Angrily she decided to halt his nonsense when his fingers touched her swollen lips. Knowing her as well as he did, he had sensed her anger and decided to change tactics. His hands were slick with a warming lubricant, and she forgot her annoyance when he inserted a finger into her wetness. He knew exactly how to touch her and soon she was moving against him. Sensing her acquiescence, he used the candle once more. As the hot wax drizzled against her ass, she only bit her lips to silence her cries of pleasure. The wax was no longer an unwanted heat. The uncertainty of knowing when the warm droplets would fall was spurring her on. Watching her, he touched his cock as his pre-cum juices covered his swollen head. God, he wanted to fuck her!

Disguising his desire, he roughly tugged her hair to give him better access to her face and swore, "What do you want?"

She immediately moaned and began begging for him in short panting breaths. His rumbling laughter filled the room. Quickly he forced his legs between her thighs. Holding her still with a hand against the sweltering skin at the small of her back, he positioned himself against her. Parting her lips, he was mesmerized by the juices dripping from her pink, fleshy folds. Closing his eyes, he quickly thrust forward and filled her. She moaned in approval. Giving her time to adjust to his invasion, he used his hands to massage her ass where the lilac wax contrasted sharply with her golden tan.

She bucked, willing him to pleasure her. He groaned when her hand reached back to fondle him. Hungrily, he pounded against her, eager for release. The view of her rounded ass combined with the moist heat of her gripping him so tightly was unbearably pleasurable. He knew he wouldn't last long. When he felt the familiar clenching of her climax, he removed his cock from her and spewed his juices onto her sweat-drenched skin. She moaned once more and then all was silent.

She felt his hands tangling in her hair and then the blindfold was gone. Unable to see in the bright sunlight, she blinked and rubbed her eyes. She felt him gently using the blindfold to clean the juices cooling on her. When he finished, she quickly turned and looked at him.

"What in the hell were you thinking with the hot wax?" she exclaimed.

"Oh, come on, you know you liked it," he teased her and gave her ass a firm swipe with his bare hand.

"When I agreed to spice up our sex life, I did not agree to first degree burns on my ass," she grumbled.

He merely chuckled and pulled her against his chest. Leaning down, he kissed her full pouting lips and replied, "Next time you're feeling playful, dear wife, I'll let you scald me." He buckled his trousers and walked across the room to retrieve a bag of her clothing he'd left on the bookshelves. "And dear, leave those disgusting dowdy dresses at home. I felt like I was fucking my mom," he laughed outright and tossed the bundle of clothing her way.

As she caught it, her fiery eyes burned holes against his parting back. And just as quickly as he'd entered, he left the office, quietly closing the door behind him.

She smiled as she gathered her torn garments from the floor.