Heating Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Young executive explores bisexuality in shared sauna.
4.3k words
4.3
58.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The First Visit

Jake had just moved house and he was exhausted but excited. It was a great new development. Not the most interesting town, maybe: a mid-sized, suburban sprawl whose only talking point was the vast corporate development where Jake's company had recently relocated their HR department along with Jake's job.

But the residential community that Jake had moved into was another matter. Having come from the city, the small downtown apartment he had sold had given him the buying power to purchase a luxurious, two bedroom townhouse in a gated community, with tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a large gym with an attached steam room and sauna.

Sauna. Now that was an idea, thought Jake, as he sipped a cup of coffee amongst the stacked boxes and general carnage that was his embryonic unpacking job. He looked around. Shorts, a T-shirt. Shit, where the hell are my workout clothes? He began scanning, opening every third or fourth box to see if it contained what he wanted. Nothing. Towels, yes, but no shorts. Ah well, he would have to go without.

Walking down to the main community building with his rolled up towel in hand he surveyed the property for the first time since his initial visit. He had been given the grand tour by the estate agent but now he could take his time. He found the swimming pool first. Nice, large, and pretty much deserted, a couple of people milling around. He looked forward to laps in the pool another time, but for now, with no shorts to speak of it was going to be sauna and steam room only.

Stepping into the main building he found the men's locker room. It was a large L shaped room, sinks and toilets as you first walked in, and then around the corner were lockers. On the right side of the lockers was the door to the showers, an open space with six shower heads, two on the far wall and two along each side, with some hooks just inside for the towels.

Passed the lockers and the showers was a door with a sign above it saying "Sauna & Steam Room".

Jake smiled. The place was deserted. Finding a locker Jake began stripping off. First his t-shirt and his shoes, then his pants. As he was folding his pants a man came in from the sauna, dripping sweat. He was in his fifties or sixties, good looking, slightly overweight and balding, but in good physical shape, the only sign of his age his rugged face and a slight belly.

They exchanged brief smiles and the man went to a locker a few down from Jake's. He removed his towel, revealing a pair of speedos. Not Jake style, and not something an aging man should be wearing, but then Jake was about to go naked so what the hell. The man seemed to linger a second and Jake realized he was also just standing there so without further ado he stripped off his socks and then pulled down his underwear and stuffed them in his locker, retrieving the towel he had managed to find in the craziness that was his apartment.

As Jake went to close his locker the older man slid off his speedos, and his penis popped out, clearly slightly erect. Jake's eyes veered to it. It wasn't long, maybe five inches, the man was hairy, but his cock was clearly protruding from under his pot belly, not fully hard, but hanging free of his balls. Jake had dabbled with guys a couple of times at urinals at highway rest-stops, mostly handjobs, and a couple of times he had even emptied a load of his cum into a willing strangers' mouth before heading back to his car and departing in a hurry. Without thought his own member began to respond and Jake, unsure of whether this man was actually getting hard or just having a residual erection from the sauna, opted for wrapping his towel around himself and heading toward the sauna door, lingering perhaps a second longer than necessary to glance at the man's cock and ass.

Opening the door he found a corridor that led straight ahead. Along it were two doors, evenly spaced apart, and then another door at the far end with what looked like a women's room sign on it. Glancing back at the door he had just come through he saw it had a men's locker room sign on it and he realized with chagrin that these were a unisex sauna and steam room, accessible from both male and female locker rooms.

Shit. He couldn't really turn back, what with the guy in there, as then he would look like an idiot, but then he couldn't just walk in on some woman or a family in the sauna and strip either. He decided to investigate, see if anyone else was naked, in the scandanavian style. Approaching the first door he saw from its wooden construction and small window that it was the sauna. It was empty and dark, but flicking on the light he saw he would have no privacy if someone came along so he headed for the steam room. A metal door with a large glass pane was very misty, completely obscuring the room beyond. He opened the door and stepped in.

The room was a large rectangle stretching away to his left. He was standing in one corner, with benches stretching off on both sides in the fog. He could not see the far wall but he thought he was alone. If so he could go to the far side of the room and it would not matter if he was naked or not, no-one would be able to tell. Stepping along one wall he got to the far end and sat down. He waited a minute and then, feeling his towel soaking through underneath him he stood and pulled it off, enjoying the exhibitionist rush of being naked in a unisex area.

He sat a while, his hand veering to his cock while he enjoyed the steam. After a few minutes he heard the door open and that slight wash of cooler air circulate the room. He could make out a beige-pink figure through the mist and he pulled his towel over himself. The figure moved closer and then stopped, sensing Jake's presence, and moved to sit on the wall to Jake's left, just out of focus. Jake wondered if it was the man from the locker room, his shape looked similar. The figure seemed to shift slightly closer even as the steam jetted afresh, scalding their noses with invigorating heat. Jake was sure the figure was turned toward him, and then he saw that the figure appeared to be bare. If it was the man from the locker room he was not wearing his speedos any longer.

Jake slid his towel from his lap. His cock was hard from the rush of the situation, sticking up from his thick pubes seven inches long, straight and hard. The man slid closer, and Jake could make out the man's hand was in his lap. It was moving, stroking a hard cock that Jake could just now make out. Jake leant back, sliding his butt forward to show off his prominent cock. The man slid closer still, and then seeing for sure that that Jake was hard, his hand came forward and wrapped around Jake's cock.

Jake moaned. It felt good. The hand stroked a few times, then the man's head dipped forward and for the first time Jake saw for sure that it was the man from the locker room as that man wrapped his lips around Jake's cock and gave it a hearty, lustful suck. Jake caressed the man's head.

"Oh, yes, suck my fucking cock." Jake whispered as he savored the warm wetness on his cock.

Suddenly, the man stood and walked toward the exit, leaving his towel behind. Jake was a little dazed, more so when a moment later the light went off. He heard the man return. He could see nothing, only the hazy bright outline of the door amongst the black smog. A silhouette resolved itself in front of Jake. The man loomed large. Instinctively Jake reached out and felt the man approach in the dark, his hairy, sweaty body firm and muscular, despite his paunch. Feeling the stranger's hips as the man approached he moved his hands and found the man's cock, rock hard and pointing straight at Jake's face and in the heat of the moment he leant forward to meet the man's approach and took his meaty, succulent cock in his mouth.

The taste was hot and manly, but it was irrelevant. Jake was lost in the sheer fucking joy of this man's cock in his mouth, the man was not large, five, maybe six inches, not thick, but like Jake he was hard as a rock, and his cockhead was nice and fat, softer compared to the shaft. Nice to suck on.

A salty warm taste came to Jake which he recognized as pre-cum, and he was surprised at how much he enjoyed it. The man was humping his face now, not throat fucking him but humping the head of his cock into Jake's mouth. Jake grasped the base of the man's cock with his left hand, but Jake's right hand strayed around the man's grinding hips, then to his ass. He groped the man's ass and then felt the stranger bend forward. Without thought Jake drove his fingers between the man's cheeks and found his asshole, probing it. Still the man slid his cock in and out of Jake's mouth as Jake began to finger the man's tight ass. The hot dark sweatiness of it, his mouth full of cock, his fingers clenched tight by the man's tight fucking asshole was heady.

The man broke off, Jake's fingers still in his ass, and said, "Wow, that is fabulous. I don't want to cum yet." And with that he reached down in the darkness and grabbed Jake's cock again. Jake wanted to stand and be sucked off but the man was over him, almost overpowering, so he continued to milk the man's firm cock and finger him, strangely hoping the man would jet his cum all over him. But the man was leaning forward now his head on Jake's shoulder , groping Jake's cock with both hands even as his own was being stroked, and rubbing Jake's sweat and pre-cum over the head of Jake's cock.

"Your cock is beautiful." Said the man, gruffly, into Jake's ear.

"Thanks, I fucking love your cock too." Replied Jake, genuine in his praise of the man's lovely dick, and with that the man began to reposition himself. Placing a foot on the bench to Jake's left the man started to lower his body to meet Jake's. Jesus, thought Jake, he means to impale himself on me. Without thought he angled his body to allow the man to mount him, and soon he felt the head of his cock connect with the man's anus as the older man directed it home with his left hand, steadying himself on Jake's shoulder with his right.

His asshole was tight, but had been opened by Jake's fingers, and it was wet with sweat and the pre-cum from the tip of Jake's cock. Jake was overwhelmed with the powerful man's body over him as the man pushed down, pressure building on Jake's dick until it started to part that tight, tight asshole and push inward.

"Oh my god." Said Jake as the sphincter enveloped him. In a moment the thickness of his cockhead was inside and now the man's tightness was working its way down Jake's shaft, so snug, so firm in its grip on his cock. The man grunted gutturally as he took it, and as he finally took the whole of Jake's fat cock in him he breathed, "Fuck me that is good."

Jake's body began to grind of its own accord, writhing under the man's weight to push his dick deeper into the man's ass, wanting to pump its seed into him whether Jake consciously wanted to our not. The heat, the man's hard dick against Jake's stomach, his firm cheeks on Jake's thighs and his hot, hairy asshole utterly consuming Jake's prick.

"I'm going to fucking cum in you." said Jake almost venomously and the man was lost in it too. The sensation of Jake's dick pushing on his prostate was too much for him. He was not fucking Jake so much as mounting him and feeling the fullness, and he began to jerk his cock in earnest even as Jake tried to fuck up into him under his weight. It did not take long.

"Fuck yeah" the man grunted and then Jake felt the man's hot cum landing on his face and chest. The man's other hand went behind Jake's head and he lifted himself and Jake found his mouth being pushed onto the man's squirting cock. There was not much cum left but some still seeped into Jake's mouth and onto his tongue even as Jake tried to keep fucking the man, his own orgasm close, not caring that the man was covering Jake in his cum and fucking his face with his wet, salty, sweaty dick.

With a suddenness that was breathtaking the light came on in the steam room!

The two men reacted instantly in the brightness, the fog hiding them, but still not wanting to be found in this position. The man pulled himself off Jake with an audible pop and sat down where his towel still lay, covering himself with it. Jake was stunned and waited to see who had switched on the light.

A figure appeared in the fog. Jake was completely naked, cum thick on his face and torso, his dick hot and slick from the man's ass. He was in heat, but a part of him was amazed at what he had just done. Would the new person know? What would they think when they realized the room was occupied even though it had been dark?

"Hello." The voice came from the man, the man who had just had Jake's cock in him and shot his load all over Jake's face.

"Oh, hello." Said another voice, a woman, older, perhaps, it was hard to tell, though, as she moved hesitantly into the steam it was becoming clear she was chubby, verging on fat.

"Where was the light switch? We couldn't find it." Said the man, by way of explaining the darkness. In truth, Jake had not seen it as he entered the room, maybe the man's bluff would cover them.

"Oh, it's on the same panel as the sauna controls." Said the woman pleasantly, relieved perhaps at this explanation for why the men had been in the dark. "I have told them that they should mark it. It's the one on the left, so you know for next time."

As the man said thanks she stepped even closer. Close enough that Jake could make out her figure, and she could therefore see his. He had not wanted to put his towel on himself as it would get covered in the other man's cum and he needed it to dry off after his shower, but he realized keeping it cum free was not an option if he wanted to avoid an incident and he covered himself. The woman seemed to stop at his movement, perhaps seeing that Jake had moved his towel and wondering if the hazy outline she had just seen had been the darkness of his naked pubic area, and not a speedo as she had assumed.

She did not seem deterred, however, and a moment later she sat down on the bench beside Jake and sighed heavily. He glanced her way. She was only about thirty centimeters from him, and she was not looking at him so he surveyed her. She was wearing a dark one piece bathing suit. It was hard to make out her features in detail but she appeared to be in her forties, maybe fifties. Dark hair, short, her beasts were small but high, her frame once athletic, perhaps, and now nice for her age, if a little squat.

They sat there in silence for about a minute, Jake keenly aware of his nudity and the cum still wet from the stranger's cock to his left, hoping, not unreasonably, that it would be visible through the thick air, or distinguishable from his own sweat even if it was. Without warning the man stood.

"Have a nice afternoon." Said the woman as the man left.

"Thanks, you too." He replied as he opened the door and stepped out. Jake debated whether to follow him, but a perhaps paranoid voice in him said he should not give the woman any reason to think that he and the man were together.

With the man gone Jake and the woman were almost awkwardly close in the empty steam room, though she did not move, and neither did Jake. As the minutes passed he began to consider her again and when he glanced in her direction he saw her head was angled slightly toward him, was she looking at his legs? Higher even?

It was hard to tell. He sat there, aware of her gaze and began to savor his nudity under his towel, the passion of his frantic fuck a moment before coming back to him. He was still hot, and had a powerful pent up pressure in his cock still unreleased, and his cock started to swell again. He did not cover it with his hand, the mist was thick enough that even if she was staring at it the most she could see was a slight change, a hint that maybe he was getting erect under his towel.

As his cock hardened he turned his head toward her. He leant back, turned on by her proximity and the knowledge that she could not see for sure if he was hard. But if she was curious she would certainly have reason to believe he might be.

"Whew . . . it is really hot, huh?" she said, somewhat inanely.

"Yeah, I love it. Great for the skin." Said Jake, absentmindedly, his eyes on her profile.

"Yes," she replied, seemingly about to say more, then stopped. After a moment she went on, "umm, are you wearing a swim suit?"

Jake was shocked by the question, "Err, well, no, actually, I didn't know these were coed, so to speak. Luckily I have my towel, though."

She laughed at this, "Oh, don't worry about it. They say it is better to be naked anyway . . . for the skin."

"Yes," said Jake, curious where this was going, "in Europe they always go naked. You wouldn't dream of having clothes on in a sauna in, say, Sweden, or Germany."

"Yes, yes, I was in Germany once, and went to the hotel steam room and there were several men in there naked." She paused again, then continued, "I didn't have the courage to join them though. But I always wondered if it felt better like that."

"Well," said Jake, "I can tell you it does." They both laughed, hers somewhat nervous.

Then she went on, "When I was in Germany, they . . . the men that is . . . weren't using towels. They just left them outside."

"Yes, I would have done the same," replied Jake, "but I didn't want to risk offending someone."

"Oh no," she nearly leapt on the statement, "you wouldn't offend me at all."

There was a pause. Was that a suggestion?

He waited.

"Are you sure it wouldn't offend you?" Jake asked, as nonchalantly as possible. He was genuine in his desire not to offend her but also desperately aroused by the whole situation.

"Oh yes." She said, also perhaps sounding like she was trying to be nonchalant, "it really wouldn't be a problem for me."

Jake couldn't resist, "OK then, if you're sure." He said, and then he pulled back his towel. He was hard and it sprang up. It was still very misty, but it would have been hard to miss his prominent cock. She pretended not to notice but he could see her whole body had frozen. Her head was slightly turned toward him, and he assumed she was probably looking at his cock out of the corner of her eye.

"ahhh," he let out a long sigh, "so much nicer."

"Yes," she said. She turned to him, obviously staring. Then leant in closer, still clearly staring at his cock, close enough that there was no doubt she could see exactly how hard he was. Jake wondered what she was going to do, then she said, "You are a fucking pervert, aren't you."

She wasn't rude about it, almost matter of fact, but Jake was stunned nonetheless. He said nothing. His hard dick, fresh from a man's ass only five minutes ago, was twitching under her intense gaze.

She eventually answered for him, still not rudely, but her fascinated tone showed the direction of the darker of her own fantasies, "Bet you want to stroke it, don't you? Bet you want to stroke it and shoot it right here, don't you?" Her voice was almost hoarse now. Her gaze moved to his face. He saw what her voice said, she was not offended, very curious, clearly fighting her own primal urges, "Go on then, pervert."

And he did.

Right there, with her face not two feet from him. His hand wrapped around his cock and he started to stroke it. It was impossibly erotic. She was so close. He wanted to touch her, and yet he didn't. A part of his brain registered that he was stroking his cock fresh from a stranger's ass, in front of another, clothed stranger, and the alarm bells joined the chorus of pleasure coming from his hand and her eyes on him.

"Fuck yes!" he growled and his hips involuntarily lifted from the bench, his whole body tense, his cock gravitating in the woman's direction. It was too much stimulation, too intense, the heat amplifying the whole sordid tale like a trumpet blast and in less than a minute his orgasm was surging up, up, and out, firing out in thick gobs over her chest and leg. She was transfixed. Her gaze absolute, and as his orgasm subsided she slowly bent forward, his hand gently stroking the last of his cum out of his cock as she got ever closer, drawn by the slow, calm, pumping of his last drops of cum from his thick cock head.

12