Heating Up Ch. 02

Story Info
The sauna provides more spectacular bi experiences.
8.6k words
4.68
36.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has bisexual experiences taken from various points in my life, and some imagined, all focused on a shared community sauna and steam room in a residential development gym. All parties in this story are 18 years or older.

---

It was a couple of days before Jake returned to the gym. He had rarely stopped thinking about it but his encounter with the voyeuristic woman had been as profoundly disquieting as it had been arousing, and he naturally just took some time before exposing himself, literally and emotionally, again.

Out running in his shorts and a tight sleeveless tee Jake came down the central avenue of the gated community and approached the gym. It was fairly late in the evening as he often ran when he got back from work, but the lights were still on in the gym and around the pool and Jake decided to stop in, maybe lift some light weights to work his shoulders and maybe hit the steam room for a bit, as if he could resist the temptation. In his mind the woman was in the steam room when he got there. In his mind he alternately stood over her and masturbated on her, or made her suck him, or fucked her, though a part of him was unable to suspend his disbelief enough to visualize that she would do that and he usually stuck with cumming on her face or in her mouth in his fantasies.

He had hardly stretched his arms at the weight stand when he was drawn to walk into the locker room, which was empty, and then through to the steam room, which was, sadly, also deserted, the steam almost dissipated from the hour or so since it was last in use. Almost half-heartedly Jake switched on the jets and stepped in, lowered his shorts, and standing over where the woman had sat he wanked his hard cock until he spunked over where her large but fabulous looking ass had been not two days before.

***

It was another week before Jake had another encounter in the gym. He visited most nights after his run but the gym was either empty or no-one was in the locker rooms, or at least not in them long enough for anything to happen, were they even interested in such things. On this particular night Jake ran as he normally did and finished up with some light weights, but as he was wrapping up his reps he saw the man from last week come in. They smiled at each other, not a knowing smile but a hey-how-you-been smile, nothing gay or anything, Jake thought, the irony not lost on him.

The man busied himself at a machine but Jake was horny and just to see if the man would follow he walked into the men's locker room. Sure enough, as Jake stood at the urinal he heard the door open behind him and the man walked to a locker and began stripping. Jake walked over to a nearby bench and, though he had nothing to change into, began to strip as well. They studied each other as they stripped naked, both enjoying the moment when their already hard cocks sprang from their shorts and momentarily they were facing each other, hard cocks ready for some socially unacceptable fun, and the man motioned to the showers, grabbing a towel from his locker. Jake, towel free, grabbed his shorts just in case and followed. The showers were a big square space with three shower heads on each wall. There was a small area to hang your towel in before stepping into the room, and the corners on either side of the door were hidden from view by anyone outside, but anyone in the showers would be able to see anything that was happening in there, which was, of course, what gave communal showers the potential for so much fun.

Jake's initial concern was allayed by the fact the floors were dry, indicating that the room was rarely used by the residents of the community, not surprising given that you could just head home and shower there if you didn't want to look at a cock or two while you did it.

The man did not switch on a shower head and when Jake went to switch his own the other man said, "leave them off, that way we can hear if someone comes into the locker room."

Made sense. And with that the man took hold of Jake's cock, bent over and began to suck.

Ahhhh. Just what the doctor ordered, though Jake as he leant back against the wall. The sucking was good, but this time the man altered his style a bit from their first encounter in the steam room and actively groped Jake's ass as he sucked, his spare hand working between the cheeks as he took Jake's cock into his mouth. Jake was sweaty from a hard workout, a fact which the man did not seem to mind in the least, and just as Jake had gotten used to the finger being pushed into his ass the man stopped sucking and moved to position Jake facing away from him. Jake was a touch alarmed by this as he was not a fan of being buggered but the man was kneeling and seemed unobtrusive. With strong arms Jake felt his hips drawn sharply backward to the man's face and in a moment the man's tongue was thrust between Jake's cheeks with a resounding growl from the man and Jake felt his asshole being deeply rimmed and probed by a firm, hard tongue.

The man was enthusiastic, to say the least, and that enthusiasm spread as fast as Jake's cheeks. Jake was enjoying this, and it was making him want something he didn't normally want. Bending over and resting his hands on his knees to give the man full access he looked down, between his legs, at the man's hard cock. It still looked as good as it had before. Clean, hard, with that head which was fully engorged but, Jake knew, soft to the touch. It looked, quite literally, good enough to eat.

The man paused for a moment, pulled his head back and licked his hand before returning his face to Jake's ass as his now wet hand went to his cock. Jake watched, expecting the man start wanking hard but instead the man just rubbed the spit on the head of his cock, lubricating it as his tongue worked hard and deep in Jake's ass and Jake knew what the man intended to do.

Jake's apprehension began to increase even as his body called out for the man to enter him and when, a moment later, the man stood up and began to position himself behind him, Jake was torn as to what to do. He felt the man's one hand on his hip, felt the head of the man's cock as a soft bulb against his asshole. Felt the wetness of the man's saliva on his ass and the cock at its entrance and curiousity got the better of him, the man's gentle push was met by an equal push back by Jake and the cock began to stretch Jake's ass. It was a thick, intrusive force, suddenly feeling like an iron bar pushing into Jake's ass. The man pushed harder and with a sudden give the head popped inside and Jake felt like his ass was being torn open. Two hands now on Jake's ass, holding him steady, not to stop him from getting away but to allow him to get used the man's dick in his ass. The pain subsided. A thrust, and the man was almost all the way in Jake, up Jake's ass, where Jake wanted the man to pump his cum . . . and the locker room door opened.

Shit. They came surging back to reality. With a tug the man pulled his cock out and the feeling was like a shit being wrenched from Jake's ass, discomfort was an understatement. The shower across the way was on. The man had moved to it and turned the handle in a flash. Jake followed suit and suddenly they were just two men showering, though one of them was rock hard . . . and his cock had just been in the ass of the other.

If they were curious about who had come into the locker room the question was soon answered when a head popped into the shower room, glanced at the two men for less than a second and then disappeared. A teenager, perhaps, around eighteen, that was for sure, but still scrawny, still filling out. Maybe he was looking for someone. Jake waited, and the man across the way began to stroke himself, leaning forward to see if he could see when the boy left so he could get back to their fun. But the boy did not leave. He loitered. A few minutes passed and the man was losing his patience. Stepping across the way quickly so he was once again next to Jake he stood so his cock was pointing at Jake and his head was tipped to the side so he could see if the boy came back toward the showers and he began wanking furiously.

Jake stood there, at first trepidatious, then entertained, then aroused, and finally cavalier and knelt in front of the man who glanced down and smiled as he felt Jake's mouth on his cock. A few hard sucks and the man's hand was behind Jake's head, semi-fucking Jake's mouth before he released his grip for a second to allow Jake to pull back if he wanted as the man started cumming copiously. Jake took a few spurts in his mouth for fun then let it spray on his face and chest, his own cock hard now as well. Amid the sound of the showers they both chuckled as the man squeezed the last of the cum out of his cock then grabbed his towel and left.

Jake stood and started showering off the cum until he heard the man leave, then saw the boy go too, and finally stroked himself to orgasm on the shower walls with the slight taste of his buddy's cum still in his mouth.

- - -

The next day was a Saturday, and Jake was up and out in the late morning, heading to the grocery store. His shopping done some hour later and was intrigued to see the boy from the day before stepping out of his car and heading toward the gym, glancing this way and that as he went. Interesting.

Looking at the car he saw a college sticker and took this as evidence that the boy was at least 18, giving Jake the impetus to go see why the boy kept going to the gym only to hang out in the locker room while men showered next door.

Parking at home he quickly dropped his groceries in his apartment and headed off at a run back to the gym, his everyday sneakers not quite what he would choose for a proper run, but good enough in a pinch.

Stepping into the gym he saw it was deserted, the residents opting for the pool instead on this nice day, and, to Jake's interest, the boy was nowhere to be seen either. Choosing not to announce himself, Jake pushed on the door of the locker room slowly, stepping into the tiled room without the usual creak and thud of the door opening and closing. No sound. Where was he?

No, there was a sound. It was almost imperceptible, but a slight clicking could be heard. Only slight, it came and went, but then a moan, quiet but unmistakable, emanated from one of the toilet stalls. Jake crept ever closer. The boy, Jake assumed, was having a good wank in the toilets, no doubt escaping his parents' house for a while for some privacy.

It was very erotic, and Jake wanted to stay and listen, but he also wanted to join in, and so he crept back to the door and, with aplomb this time, swung it open loudly and stepped boldly toward the toilets, the clicking sound now gone as the boy was alerted to Jake's presence. Pretending not to notice the closed stall, Jake walked up to the urinals across from them and pulled his shorts down. That would give the boy a view of his ass through the gap.

With feigned ignorance of the boy behind him, Jake then began to loudly and aggressively jerk off, enjoying the fact that the boy was behind him, watching him wank. It was wonderful.

The wank was not too long lasted. He wanted more. He wanted the boy. And so Jake faked an elaborate orgasm into the urinal, his back to the boy, grunting and heaving as though he was pumping his load into the toilet, as though he was alone.

That done, Jake did not pull up his shorts, but pulled them down and off, still standing in front of the toilet, and then pulled off his shirt, and then turned so that the boy could see his still hard cock in profile before Jake walked off as if all of this was natural. Once out of view of the toilet stall Jake quickly stripped off his shoes and socks, threw them in a locker with his shirt and headed for the showers, leaving his shorts on a hook before heading to rinse off.

A minute passed, more, and Jake was starting to think that he had gone too far, that the next person he would meet would be a policeman asking him about his behavior in the community bathrooms when he felt a presence behind him and heard someone entering the showers. He turned his head slightly and saw the boy again, naked now but with his back to Jake. With equal parts relief and excitement Jake breathed deep.

The boy seemed nervous. He was slight, not very attractive and no doubt a virgin of the never-been-kissed variety. The boy was fiddling with the temperature of the shower and Jake's cock lazily stirred, not shouting but clearly aware that something might be on the horizon. The boy glanced back furtively every now and then, as if to see if anyone was there. He was clearly self-conscious, but had also clearly chosen to shower here rather than wherever he lived, and Jake had to believe the boy had followed him deliberately after his display at the urinals.

Eventually the boy started tentatively soaping himself from one of the dispensers that lined the walls and Jake decided to do the same. Lathering himself liberally Jake got to his cock and started rubbing the lather all over it, but didn't rub too hard, he didn't need this boy running out and saying there was a man wanking in the showers. But the boy didn't seem to mind as he also started soaping his cock, not ostentatiously, like Jake did, but in small, surreptitious strokes with his shoulders arched inwards, like he could envelope his own dick if he folded his body in half lengthways.

And he glanced at Jake frequently.

As Jake's cock had shown too ably in the steam room the week before it liked to be looked at, and soon Jake was hard again, prominently standing out in front of him.

The voice was a surprise: "Umm, were you, errr, you know, touching that a second ago in the toilets?" said the young man, still not able to hold eye contact.

Jake responded in deed as well as word, his hand starting to wank his cock more earnestly as he replied, "Yeah, I may have been stroking it." Jake paused, and then went on, "were you stroking your cock in the stall behind me?"

The boy froze, and Jake worried that being discovered would un-nerve the boy. Gently he said, "don't worry, nothing wrong with jerking off in the toilet, especially if you can't get any privacy at home." the boy smiled, disarmingly, and Jake continued, "you at school near here?"

"umm, yeah," said the boy, still shy, but starting to come out of it, "at the university." he confirmed, referring to the college campus just outside town. Jesus, at university and still living at home, no wonder the boy was starving for a place to have a wank.

The boy was more openly starting to stroke his cock now. It wasn't big but it was very hard indeed, long and thin with a thick head to it, and heavy, clearly full balls hanging under it. Jake knew the boy was curious, just as a younger Jake had once been at a urinal with an older man, and so Jake took the lead. Stepping over to the boy Jake sauntered with cock in hand till he was within reach and then he stopped, not wanting to scare the boy. The boy glanced furtively at the door to the showers and then back to Jake and his big, hard cock, and then he surprised Jake, when, just as Jake was about to reach out for the boy's cock the boy reached out and wrapped his head around Jake's.

Something about the boy's touch was electric. The boy was so fascinated, so adoring, and Jake just stood there, like a god offering his bounty to the masses, as the boy first massaged, then stroked his cock. With a hesitant bow the boy dipped his head toward Jake's cock and Jake encouraged him, "go on, it's ok, taste it."

And the boy did. First shyly, then with bold abandon, like a starving man, as though Jake's cock tasted like nirvana the boy licked and sucked, grunting and moaning as he did so. He wanted it, and being the boy's first cock was a tangible thrill. What an honor, to be the cock that this boy would remember for the rest of his life. Jake wanted to make sure it was special, to let the boy know that this was not some great sin. That while it must, necessarily, remain a secret it should not be a source of shame or guilt, and most of all Jake wanted to make sure they were not disturbed.

Taking the boy by the arm he pulled him gently up, and seeing the look of concern that suddenly sprang to the boy's face Jake said, "That feels wonderful," with an affectionate smile, "let's go to the steam room and we can explore some more."

The boy was eager beyond words, the underlying voice in him that might have been hesitant was drowned by the roar of his surging hormones. The boy knew he was, for the first time in his life, going to be with a willing, even knowledgeable sexual partner, and he knew that he was, almost certainly, going to cum from the ministrations of someone other than himself, and it was the answer to a craving that had consumed him, like it does all boys, since the first surge of puberty some seven or eight years ago.

Seven years of desire, and fantasies, and unwilling girlfriends, and furtive glances, and inexperienced hands, and pornography, and more pornography, and so much more pornography. And now this man was here. This seemingly huge, hard cock was here, this man's firm hands and this man's experienced, maybe, hopefully experienced mouth, would be on his cock. Would he be sucked? Would he get to fuck? All hope. No doubts.

No, there were no doubts in the boy's face as he turned and followed Jake out of the showers, hard cocks bouncing in front of them as they grabbed their shorts (no towels here) and headed to the steam room. The room was cold and dark, as was the sauna next to it, but after the jets warmed up it would soon fill with steam, and in the meantime there was no noise yet to hide anyone entering the hall that separated the men's and women's locker rooms, giving them good reason to believe they would have ample warning before being disturbed.

Jake sat the boy on the bench and smiled down at him, then stepped forward and offered his cock to the boy again. This time the boy took his time. There was a large cock in front of the boy's face and he took a moment to drink in the sight, stroking it gently and angling it this way and that before grinning up at Jake. Jake smiled and chuckled, feeling a sense of affection for the boy as he wrapped his mind and his hands around Jake's cock, and then of lust as the boy once more started sucking Jake's cock. What the boy lacked in experience he made up for in verve, and it was a fabulous blowjob.

After a while the boy took a break and said, breathlessly, and somewhat nervously, like the idea had just come to him, "Are you going to cum?"

"Not yet, no, it takes a while from sucking alone." And in the pause that followed before the boy resumed his sucking Jake decided to take it to the next level.

"Stand up, and I'll do the same for you." said Jake.

The boy stood, astonished that his moment had come, and Jake took the boy's place on the bench and then also took a moment to savor the sight of the hard cock in front of him. Clean, beautiful, unsullied, Jake would be the first person to take this cock into himself. And it was . . . delicious. The boy moaned and tensed the moment Jake's mouth engulfed him and Jake could feel the boy was angling his head so he could see as much of this pivotal moment as possible. Jake enjoyed the audience and went to town sucking and licking and stroking, taking the boy as deep as he could. Jake was no deep-throater but this was a special moment and he strove to take the boy into the back of his throat and was quietly proud of how much of the long, thin, clean straight cock he managed to get in his throat.

As the boy's pubes began tickling Jake's nose he was roused from his reverie and realized the boy was reacting exactly as Jake had hoped, maybe more so, and if Jake wasn't careful he was going to get a throatful of teenage cum.