Heating Up to Cool Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat, I, I can explain," Art stammered, betraying any confidence in his lie he was prepared to give.

"No need to explain, Art," Kat reassured. "I know what's going on here."

"You do?" He stupidly asked. Of course she did, he thought. The scene painted a very clear and lewd picture that anyone could decipher.

"Of course," she said with barely a laugh escaping her lips. "Scarlet is in heat," she started to explain. "You saw that she was struggling with this, and rather than let her be miserable, you helped her out."

Art was baffled. He had heard about anthros going into heat before, and once again this common knowledge was something a lot of humans used to try and get an easy lay out of an anthro woman or man. He had no idea that's what was troubling Scarlet, though. He just assumed it was the weather, but the explanation Kat assumed seemed to keep her content, so he wouldn't argue against it.

"Honestly, I'm glad you did," she added, confusing Art just a bit more. "I had to deal with her heat cycle last year, and it was so exhausting. I had to spend all summer keeping Scarlet satisfied. Nearly got carpal tunnel."

"All summer?" Art knew about the heat cycles so many of the furry citizens went through, but he had read that, at most, it would last two weeks per individual. Now Kat was saying Scarlet's lasted three whole months.

"Mmhmm, all summer," she confirmed. She could see the shock and confusion on Art's face as he calculated everything that he was going to go through after this moment. Not one to leave the poor thing high and dry, Kat sighed and nodded. "Of course, I will help you out," she offered. As soon as Art figured out what she meant, his shocked face became even more pronounced. "I can tag in from time to time, show you a few moves," she explained. She could see the thought of her fucking Scarlet for him, and teaching him how best to fuck, was starting to stir something between Art's reddened and fur covered legs.

"After all," she noted, "My heat cycle overlaps with hers," she finished with a devious smile.

**********

Meanwhile, Pip sat in the mall foodcourt, sipping from a large soda half the size of his body, basking in the industrial AC, and thinking about what fools his roommates were to staying home with all that heat.

12